Session 21 March 2020

Laura: Je peux répondre à cela: ce que nous avons toujours dit que vous devriez faire. Assurez-vous que vous êtes approvisionné et fourni. Si vous pouvez entrer dans une communauté, entrez dans une communauté. Si vous ne pouvez pas, vous savez ... Hunker en place.

What is the Hunker ?
(L) I can answer that: What we've always been saying you should do. Make sure you're stocked up and supplied. If you can get with a community, get with a community. If you can't, ya know... Hunker down in place.

"Hunker down in place", here it means stay put, stay where you are. Restez où vous êtes.

Thanks to Laura and the rest for making this session possible ❤ ..... Invaluable information to help us navigate through these times. I'm still trying to understand all this stuff about the various strands of this corona virus , their origins and successive mutations , although this comment by @Joe does help:

Not more infectious necessarily, more like the tinkering done in Fort Detrick last summer and then the subsequent realization that it has been spread to China (and possibly elsewhere) made them freak out. They thought they had it contained to the soldiers they tested it on.

And this reply by @Hello H2O I like....

I think this is an interesting part to keep an eye on, this exposure factor. It seems that their hand was forced in this, this virus got out, and had unintended effects that they needed to halt, and because of this they had to take risks that they normally would not like to take. It seems that to get everyone on board, to execute this lock down, they had to reveal more than they would want to. And this leaves them quite vulnerable to leaks getting out.

Thanks for the session, and getting it out so quickly... :thup:

Not only do they have their hubris and wishful thinking working against them, they are now being forced to hurriedly make moves which they had not intended, planned or thought through (if they are actually capable of this) making a perfect recipe for epic failures and self exposure.

Thank you all (thanks to the C's) for the piece that fills the puzzle. It is always wonderful when a puzzle is completed.

Above all, because in the discussion about the coronavirus, one of the colleagues said an explanation similar to that offered by the C's and Laura replied that she had already thought of that "explanation" and had "discarded" it.

Ahhh ...! And thank you very much for the laughter.
I laughed to tears to read how you kept a meter and a half away in the break of the session.

A big hug, "good" people.:rockon:

Well, I think it depends on the situation. Note that they said "careful". For those of us who are still somewhat dependent on a good image in our communities/jobs etc., we need to be considerate. There are many authoritarian "capos" out there who will crucify you if you question the narrative. This could actually be helpful sometimes (faith OF Jesus and all that), but still. The good thing is we also have the forum, Sott, and our FOTCM brothers and sisters, so if we can't spread too much truth on social media and in real life, we can certainly do so within this community.

Yes, I think that being "careful" depends on each of our personal situations. But sending a signal can take many forms, even if you can only do so here on the forum, and that is important, because your energy goes into creating something.

What is becoming more and more clear to me is the "split of realitities", in the sense that views of what is going on can be so diametrically opposed, that they are harder and harder to reconcile. There used to be a time when we could explain something, and had actual proof. Say 911. But how can we explain this to people out there? Carl's meme says it all. It's not something that we can explain easily unless people are willing to listen, and are asking. But we MUST be here for that, for those who may look for actual answers. Of course, we are speculating to a great extent, but what other explanation makes more sense than what the Cs said? I can think of none.

So, we can do our best to at least sow the seed of doubt in those who are listening, explain when we can, and then, wait and see.

Last edited:
About the effect of those mutation due to the virus and there positive or negative effect on individual, this sessions may give us a clue as what to expect will be for most the effect.

Session 22 juillet 2012;
A: It is not that!!! It is the balance that follows. The illness is reaching the crisis stage, after which there is a restoration to health.

Q: (L) So humanity is sick...

A: It is more than just one species involved here!

Q: (L) What do you mean, like animals and stuff, or...?

A: Partly but think of the planet and its entire biosphere and which species is behaving like a virus.

Q: (L) Human beings?

A: Not all, but most are carriers.

Q: (Perceval) Psychopaths.

A: Yes and those that "infuse" them.

Q: (L) So, you mean 4D STS?

A: Yes.

What I think is that the majority being infected by the mind virus as more chance to go toward a negative path. It doesn't mean that they become zombies but let say that a lot of them came to suffer from a economic crash or lost family to a virus that they learn was engenired in a US lab, that the economy was crashed for the benefice of the few and the lost of freedom was a outcome seek again by the few to enslave us more deeplay toward the bank etc.. Toward whom there anger would be directed, You see, they won't be Manchurian, the won't be controled.

So a probable outcome as the Cs said could well take this form.

Q: (L) And they think that they're going to reset the economy and just put everything back together when they decide to?

A: Yes. Wishful thinking.

Q: (L) Is another factor to reinforce their power to be able to lock down, impose restrictions, control people... Is that another part of it?

A: Yes but that too will backfire due to exposure.

Q: (Pierre) About the financial markets or reset: They comment, "wishful thinking". So the idea is to burst the bubble now and then to regrow the markets and make a lot of profit down and up - both ways. Is it an allusion to the previous session where it was said that the next crash will be engineered in the beginning, but then an unexpected factor will enter in and the downward spiral will get out of control?

A: Possible, but the exposure factor will also enter in.

Amazing session.

I have applied to a charity organization to help the elderly with acquiring supplies and help people cope with anxiety over the phone.
Waiting to hear back, if they need me, I'm there.

Other than that for me, it's go with the flow, sit back and enjoy the show.
:whistle:

If this can be of comfort to some of us here:
Both my partner and I suffered severe flu symptoms that lingered for months. Nov-2019 to now!!!!
But on the other side of the same coin; through the information on health learned on this forum and by having turned to the Ketogenic diet a few years back, we have healed. / I am 60 years old, and I have never felt so ALIVE! I jog outside (on our private road daily) because the energy surges are fantastic.. The desire for food and exercise has never been so strong in me. I have put on weight (always having been skinny by nature). And there is definitely a powerful energy flowing through parts of my body, as in NEW SENSATIONS!
For the past year I have been saying to my better half that I feel like we are mutating?
Now this session sort of confirms that. And that is putting a lot of fears to rest for us. But there remains the problem of dealing with the state of the outside world.
Be joyous, peel away the extra layers, clean-up your own house (inside out), and look at the future in the eye because this is going to be the moment most of us have incarnated for. Love to all!

Back
Top Bottom