Session 21 March 2020

The CHILL arrived! Chilly chilling news! The C's were right again! They always give multi-use, multi-level, multi-dimensional warnings, which are valid - at once - for many facets, for many professions, for many areas of our reality, our areas of science in our Realm of The Three!

Aren't their multi-level clues beautiful?
Session 19 July 1997
Q: What about the siren song?

A: Greek mythology.

Q: I know that. What about it? What do the sirens represent?

A: Laura, my dear, if you really want to reveal "many beautiful and amazing things," all you need to do is remember the triad, the trilogy, the trinity, and look always for the triplicative connecting clue profile. Connect the threes... do not rest until you have found three beautifully balancing meanings!!

Q: So, in everything there are three aspects?

A: And why? Because it is the realm of the three that you occupy. In order to possess the keys to the next level, just master the Third Man Theme, then move on with grace and anticipation.
[..]

Last edited:
Thank a million for the session and for sharing it quickly, much appreciated :flowers: . It has made things a lot clearer and there is lots to ponder upon. As always i remain immensely grateful to the C"s and this Forum for guidance and knowledge in these interesting times.
I get the feeling that the timeline is pretty much set now, and we are on the path that we all have been "waiting" for. Thanks again.

I'm thinking about it now but Michael Hutchinson's (Megabrain) books are a real gold mine on all the different machines that have existed since the 50's (with the brainwave synchronizer) at the end of the 80's when the FDA banned the labeling of these devices as medical.

Here are the titles of the books

Megabrain power: transform your life with mind machines and brain nutrients
Megabrain report: the psychotechnology newsletter volume 1 number 1
Megabrain: New tools and techniques for brain growth and mind expansion

some interesting pdf's can be found at this address concerning light and sound technologies http://thetatechnologies.com/resources/

Yes, I think that being "careful" depends on each of our personal situations. But sending a signal can take many forms, even if you can only do so here on the forum, and that is important, because your energy goes into creating something.

What is becoming more and more clear to me is the "split of realitities", in the sense that views of what is going on can be so diametrically opposed, that they are harder and harder to reconcile. There used to be a time when we could explain something, and had actual proof. Say 911. But how can we explain this to people out there? Carl's meme says it all. It's not something that we can explain easily unless people are willing to listen, and are asking. But we MUST be here for that, for those who may look for actual answers. Of course, we are speculating to a great extent, but what other explanation makes more sense than what the Cs said? I can think of none.

So, we can do our best to at least sow the seed of doubt in those who are listening, explain when we can, and then, wait and see.
And I think here comes in play the faith. The faith of Jesus that Paul is talking about and that the Cs have said much time. To have faith in the process. Now we don't have actual material proof, but we somehow know the right direction. Faith is something we must have.
So, we can put our seeds, but it depends on the personal faith of every individual if that seed will bear а fruit.
That is how I look at this.

Really good session full of amazing informations, a big thank for having the energy to do it.

I too have been sick on december, and have the feeling of something more "conscious" scrumbling with my DNA or my gut/nervous system, chilling indeed.

I just yell at my brother this morning who is playing prick when I discuss the facts about the false narrative of the media which my mom and him seem to be affected by. I can make them think about the insanity of this agenda and they agree with me but they can't quit the fear-mongering reflexions and thoughts so easily. But it was quite good to yell a bit in that situation, it makes me think of the Moon Arcane in the Tarot, madness and terror on a cosmic level.
lunetarot.jpeg

And I think here comes in play the faith. The faith of Jesus that Paul is talking about and that the Cs have said much time. To have faith in the process. Now we don't have actual material proof, but we somehow know the right direction. Faith is something we must have.
So, we can put our seeds, but it depends on the personal faith of every individual if that seed will bear а fruit.
That is how I look at this. Konstantin

Thank you Konstantin! That is what I have felt also. This time around though, we need not carry our crosses through the town square. The cross has been delivered by 'AmazIng' straight to our doors! Wonder of wonders!

I thought the exact same thing, help is on the way could mean not only comets but this as well.
Help is not "on the way". It has already arrived, specifically in March last year. I would provide the details of this, but that would require you to take my word for it, which is not ideal.

I would suggest asking about it at the next session. The C name in this session, "Epikniaea", is a hint as to the identity of the "help" that arrived. Epic indeed. The C's will be more than willing to expand on this I think :)

At this final stage that we are now, should we stand up to things that we don't agree with, jeopardizing ourselves and our love ones well-being, or should just give up fighting for this world and concentrate on this "internal light" only? In other words: does it make sense to risk ...(put here whatever horrible you can think about) just for the sake of rebellion in a world that is over anyway? Or should we rather tune into and maintain frequency of a pendulum that lights our light, making choices that are less painful in this last drama of our realm?

A: The second option is the better one. But one can continue to share truth in a careful way.

Over the past let say 5 years I have taken this stance. The other stance just didn't seem logical or practical given the outcome of jeopardizing ourselves. Trying to fight the world or other peoples situations giving up yourself destroys/hurts your organism. An individual is not more powerful than others dynamics or situation or what the world has plan. Strictly helping in an STO situation when another comes to me or if I can interject B influences into an in the moment conversation. Is how I have been acting for a while now. Plus there's a lot in my own garden to tend to.

Q: (L) Okay, I had a thought. Is it possible that this virus can infect some people and make them worse, as in make them bad people?

A: Yes
Pierre) We have a hint here about splitting reality. When we see the virus makes the bad guys worse and the good guys better.

(L) Yeah.

Disgraced Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein has tested positive for the coronavirus, report says
Disgraced Hollywood mogul Harvey Weinstein has tested positive for the coronavirus, report says

Thank you very much for the session and extra mile you had to take at the board 💪

In conversations I had with my friends and family about the current situation I was saying that this is the end of the world as we know it because, contrary to what most people think, the economy is not like a well-oiled machine that you can slow down or stop and then set it back to motion as before. It's more like a house of cards supported by hollow balloons constantly pumped with air to keep the whole structure together. We witness this structure slowly but surely falling apart and there's no way this could ever function as before. Add to this all other changes around and, voilà! - new reality to explore in making :-D

Back
Top Bottom