Session 21 March 2020

Common quote from my part of the world (Kansas) is "I think I already had it." "Remember that cold u couldn't shake for about 3 to 4 weeks." After hearing that it's been around for 2 years that makes a lot of sense that people would say what they did.

Wow! Thank you so much for this amazing session.

It gave me joy and energy. :-D

"In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression."

I also thought that we now have a concrete idea of "help is on the way".

Thanks for this extraordinary session - a lot of things are clearer now!

I was thinking that maybe we should start another thread to develop a protocol for when we will have to take the mandatory vaccines. I don’t think we are there yet, but in my mind this is just a matter of time. At least that would enable us to prepare the material and skills needed to apply the protocol.

So far the things that come to my mind are:

1. The obvious thing like diet (low-carb or keto, depending on your need for carbs), healthy amount of sleep,moderate regular exercise
2. NO if available
3. Iodine/ selenium
4. Melatonin - maybe fairly high doses for a few days before and after the shot
5. Autohemotherapy? - Again fairly tightly spaced around the time the shot is given
For those who have been initiated into Reiki, perhaps one could do self-Reiki just before the vaccine. I am not sure about doing self-Reiki during or after the vaccine would be a good idea (energizing virii/bacteria?)

Thanks everyone for this session. It partially clarified the situation, but still left many questions behind. I live in Italy, in the red zone in Lombardy, my family and I are fine, we haven't had a cold for at least 15 years. What has always saved us is the deep love we have for each other. Rest assured and your immune defenses will be at the highest level. Peace and love to all.

I think it's gonna happen sooner rather than later if the articles that are appearing that are poking holes in the narrative are any indication.

Problem is, anytime I repost any of those articles, I get slammed with "that's not a credible website!" response. I don't link them directly from SOTT. Seems the only website info people want to "believe" is the CDC (Center for Disease Control), WHO (World Health Organization), and local government sites.

Best guess is that they initially figured out it came from the US and, knowing the nature of those people, decided to assume it might be a bio-warfare attack and take extreme measures. When they figured out it wasn't so bad, they had already contained it.
Another possibility in addition to that, is that in considering the apparent desire of the government to control its population, a virus that lessened that control would appear threatening.

I have 2 questions on this new information

1. Does anyone know what they mean by controllable? As in obedient? So is the opposite that it made people rebellious, non obedient?
  2. On the 2nd bolded bit regarding STO engineering via certain people who had a spiritual force that was able to direct the progression of the virus, I was just thinking about free will and how STO wouldn't directly intervene a.k.a US intervention style... Is that correct? In any case, I remembered the book "Bringers of the Dawn" and think it mentioned those so called wanderers have a different sort of relationship with STO forces where things could be done via/through them that wasn't a contravention of their free will... Is that correct? In any case, my question is, is it plausible this so called STO mutation occurred via people who may be classed as wanderers? Maybe PTB aren't too happy about that as it opens up this reality to other non-STS influences?
For question 2, I think you're probably correct. It may not be exclusive to wanderers per se, however - anyone on the same wavelength, or resonating to a certain degree with 4D STO. Basically, higher powers work through us. It's like what Paul writes about: an inner connection with the "living word" (information directed from higher sources) that is dependent on the inner state or Being of the individual. So there is no violation of free will, because in a certain sense the wills of higher and lower are aligned.

Do you have any names of these units @ark?
I considered the D.A.V.E. which does not monitor your brainwaves, but can through entrainment generate Alpha, Theta, etc brain activity. I think that perhaps with setting the intention, and also perhaps choosing a trigger word (similar to self-hypnosis) you could use the DAVE to create an alpha wave state for example, which you could learn to re-create with intention/trigger? D.A.V.E. uses flashing light(adjustable intensity) and sound to entrain to the desired state, through wired connections (no Bluetooth or WiFi). I even have a program that I can use to create specific entrainments of specific lengths, and have in the past used that in conjunction with listening to/doing the EE program.
Something else occurred to me, while doing a NeurOptimal session one can see which brainwaves are active using the Matrix Mirror. Through practise would it be possible to increase the Alpha, or Theta by visually using the Matric Mirror to provide feedback? It might not be something you have to work at, but it may take time and patience and relaxation. Especially relaxation to achieve alpha or theta or especially delta(sleepy head!)

What I had in mind is a device like "Biosone I" on page 2, (E) in the old Edmund Scientific Catalog. Biosone I Portable Alpha/Theta Monitor

http://www.arkadiusz-jadczyk.eu/docs/ES1976.pdf

It was then $69.95. I used then to have one such.

Today I have found something similar, unnecessarily more sophisticated, for $1550.00 :

Display Products

Here I have found descriptions of similar devices

http://dept.me.umn.edu/labs/hmd/lab/docs/eeg/hal-4.pdf

http://jestec.taylors.edu.my/Special%20Issue%203_SOMCHE_2014/SOMCHE%202014_3_2015_050_059.pdf

https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Asif_Anik4/publication/274607519_BRAIN_WAVE_PATTERN_DETECTION/links/576a371508ae3bf53d3327b8/BRAIN-WAVE-PATTERN-DETECTION.pdf

The whole point is to filter brain-waves into alpha/beta/theta rhytms, and provide audio feedback. The machine I was using years ago, when set on alpha was giving modulated tone when the frequency was off, and continuous, when the frequency was locked "on target".

Visual display is not needed, because by just looking at something we are changing our brain patterns.

Thanks you sooooo much for this amazing session!
(Joe) In the last session, they said that soon things will become very chaotic and strange and that it would give many people chills. Was this situation that we're in now what they were talking about?

A: Partly. There are chills of different kinds.

I've noticed that the weather has been getting bit colder at the same time as the Corona-hysteria has deepened in my country (Finland), wonder has this been the case in other places too? This is also quite interesting: just yesterday Croatia was hit by largest earthquake in 140 years.

Problem is, anytime I repost any of those articles, I get slammed with "that's not a credible website!" response. I don't link them directly from SOTT. Seems the only website info people want to "believe" is the CDC (Center for Disease Control), WHO (World Health Organization), and local government sites.
Here's few mainstream articles to share:

The whole point is to filter brain-waves into alpha/beta/theta rhytms, and provide audio feedback. The machine I was using years ago, when set on alpha was giving modulated tone when the frequency was off, and continuous, when the frequency was locked "on target".
Reading rapidly through the links, the device itself doesn't look too complicated to replicate. a priori, all that is needed is good EEG electrodes/probes, an amplifier, a analogue-to-digital converter, and a micro-computer for all the numerical filtering and analysis of the data (this part could be difficult to tinker with, especially to render the results in near real-time, but it's doable imho).

I wanted to mention a virus my husband and I experienced in January of 2018. We were in Goa, India, at the time, and had been hearing of a bad flu or virus that had hit New York and was also spreading across Europe. We had dinner with a British woman who had just been socializing with other Brits and Europeans. She got sick first, then my husband, then myself. It was the worst virus any of us could remember having, and very strange. A fever and sweats, but also an insidious headache that traveled up the back of the scull. In addition to those symptoms there was an accompanying sense of hopelessness -- all those who had the virus mentioned feeling this way. These symptoms lasted for at least two weeks, but the hopeless feeling lingered on for at least a month. My husband and I both had the impression that this was a manufactured virus, it was so unusual and hideous. We didn't seek out medical attention. The only thing I took for it was some [awful] Indian aspirin for the headache. Big, chalky white pills. I was very sparing in this, as aspirin makes me feel ill.

--oh, another unusual symptom: any food that we had previously enjoyed eating: now just the thought of it made us feel ill. This symptom was also common among those we spoke to who had the virus. So, one had to find food that you normally didn't eat to avoid that sick feeling. Very strange.

Anyway, now that I'm reading that this virus was around and mutating for two years it has me wondering whether this virus we experienced in India was one of its early mutations. I thought it worth mentioning, at any rate. Also, somewhere I read -- maybe in the Coronavirus thread -- that recently in Iran a prevalent Coronavirus symptom was/is a type of headache, which caught my attention given my own experience.

I remember in India my husband and I were joking that since this virus didn't kill us it must have made us stronger -- and now I'm reading that that could be true (!)

Best to all.

Laura: Je peux répondre à cela: ce que nous avons toujours dit que vous devriez faire. Assurez-vous que vous êtes approvisionné et fourni. Si vous pouvez entrer dans une communauté, entrez dans une communauté. Si vous ne pouvez pas, vous savez ... Hunker en place.

What is the Hunker ?
@mamibio74 from the wordreference.com dictionnary:

1584979032552.png

Back
Top Bottom