Session 21 March 2020

Thank you all for this amazing sesión! :flowers: It has been very interesting and clarifying

I changed my diet last April, and even before that I had not catched a flu in the last six years. This year was not an excepcion, even having been surrounded by friends, colleagues and family sick with flu during the last December and January. So I guess either I have been one of those asymptomatic cases or my defenses are excessively unfriendly to strangers :dance:

It is the same for me. Over the last two years I have not been sick, just a little sore throat 15 days ago that lasted 4 / 5 days (really insignificant). My family got sick last November, headaches vomiting for a few days, they felt better afterwards. It seems that I was spared from their symptom, I came out just with some nausea for one day. Maybe it was the virus? Who knows? ^^

I wanted to mention a virus my husband and I experienced in January of 2018. We were in Goa, India, at the time, and had been hearing of a bad flu or virus that had hit New York and was also spreading across Europe. We had dinner with a British woman who had just been socializing with other Brits and Europeans. She got sick first, then my husband, then myself. It was the worst virus any of us could remember having, and very strange. A fever and sweats, but also an insidious headache that traveled up the back of the scull. In addition to those symptoms there was an accompanying sense of hopelessness -- all those who had the virus mentioned feeling this way. These symptoms lasted for at least two weeks, but the hopeless feeling lingered on for at least a month. My husband and I both had the impression that this was a manufactured virus, it was so unusual and hideous. We didn't seek out medical attention. The only thing I took for it was some [awful] Indian aspirin for the headache. Big, chalky white pills. I was very sparing in this, as aspirin makes me feel ill.

--oh, another unusual symptom: any food that we had previously enjoyed eating: now just the thought of it made us feel ill. This symptom was also common among those we spoke to who had the virus. So, one had to find food that you normally didn't eat to avoid that sick feeling. Very strange.

Anyway, now that I'm reading that this virus was around and mutating for two years it has me wondering whether this virus we experienced in India was one of its early mutations. I thought it worth mentioning, at any rate. Also, somewhere I read -- maybe in the Coronavirus thread -- that recently in Iran a prevalent Coronavirus symptom was/is a type of headache, which caught my attention given my own experience.

I remember in India my husband and I were joking that since this virus didn't kill us it must have made us stronger -- and now I'm reading that that could be true (!)

Best to all.

Wow, that reminds strongly of my experience at that same period. On January 8th, 2018 I started a thread because I had been sick with a 'throat virus' since December 1st which also was accompanied by a severe depression. I'm not saying that the depression was caused by this, but it sure started some kind of life changing process...after the long discussion on the thread and several months later I felt 'reborn' in many ways. Makes me wonder...

In my first post in that thread (January 8th, 2018) I wrote:

I decided to write a post in order to 'vent' and because I haven't been doing too well lately. It's almost like just when I had picked up "good steam" and feeling quite energized, I suddenly started crashing down...perhaps due to a viral/bacterial infection.

I've been feeling quite depressed for ca a month now, and it all started when I caught a head cold during our last meeting with the Finnish group (1. Dec). The head cold morphed into some form of laryngitis, which made my throat sore and my voice hoarse. I didn't see the doctor, since I was otherwise functional (no fever, cough), but it isn't until the recent days that my throat and voice has started to feel normal (I've taken loads of vitamin C etc).

It may of course not be related, but I'm wondering if this sort of infection could affect your mood in a significant way? I've been reading about a possible connection, and there seems to be some evidence that e.g. a 'strep throat' is in some cases proven to cause depression.

My head is spinning thinking that this could have been 'it'. If it was 'the virus' it almost took me down, I had moments of suicidal thoughts, but once I got through it, I was more aware and mentally healthier than before. Just a wild hypothesis, but maybe it works this way: those not so mentally strong and with STS inclinations (my 'old me') are going to feel really bad when infected. But, if they choose to fight it and get the proper help (as I got from the forum), they can turn it around and make the viral infection actually beneficial in the end.

Thanks for this amazing and timely session, Chateau Crew!! Whilst I’ve had no fear in this situation, I must confess to an underlying tension that I couldn’t quite put my finger on. A mild anxiety. But that has been replaced with elation! I recently made a joke about wanting to walk to the pub, touch all the dirty glasses, rub my face, and walk out. Well while I did have a mild bug a few months ago, I almost want to go out and make sure I’m good and dosed! Haha! At the very least I know now that I really can sit back and enjoy the show!

I would say : try with some of your relatives (for german and french here at least), and eventually post here back how they reacted. We may find a kind of protocol to follow (a series of video or article to read in a precise order) that could give good results ? A protocol to cure the minds ? Would it be useful, and if yes, worth it ? dunno at this stage

From my personal experience, I think you need to be careful with such things. It all depends on the relationship you have with the specific person. With people I have a good and deep relationship, I can plant seeds and mention certain things, depending on what I suspect they will tolerate. Even if they react negatively, it is still on a basis of good will and trust. With others, they would just ignore me or even lash out. If the latter happens, I might have closed off any possibility for them to come to the right conclusions themselves (violation of free will). Realize that if you send something specifically to one person, this could be seen as "shoving something down their throats". But again, it really depends on the relationship, and sometimes a "protocol" might work on someone, but it's a tailor-made protocol so to speak :) OSIT

For question 2, I think you're probably correct. It may not be exclusive to wanderers per se, however - anyone on the same wavelength, or resonating to a certain degree with 4D STO. Basically, higher powers work through us. It's like what Paul writes about: an inner connection with the "living word" (information directed from higher sources) that is dependent on the inner state or Being of the individual. So there is no violation of free will, because in a certain sense the wills of higher and lower are aligned.

Yes, and on the more esoteric front, there is also the concept of the "higher self" which might have given consent without you knowing it. From what I have read, our thoughts could be much more embedded in the higher worlds than we realize - if we achieved the right "frequency", these may be guided by benevolent higher forces, just as they can be guided by "bad spirits" if that's our frequency. In other words, if we have a deep wish and intention to be a positive force in the world, and live it as best we can, this would mean we give the "good guys" sort of a blanket permission do "work through us".

The Cs just open my world and mind every time I re-read a transcript. And enjoying everyone else's revelations/insights. Just some reflections/questions/concerns that were awakened in me after a third re-read:
(L) Is another factor to reinforce their power to be able to lock down, impose restrictions, control people... Is that another part of it?

A: Yes but that too will backfire due to exposure.
Exposure here could also mean exposure to the COVID and the subsequent DNA upgrade. Which makes me wonder if the elites are really freaked out/RATTLED now that they know that this virus can cause beneficial effects. So happy!!! F/u Question: what sort of biological markers were apparent in lab results/DNA analysis that tipped them off that their viral creation was "turning on them" if that was indeed how this was discovered?

Q: (L) Okay. Another person asks:

Where is the safest place for us to be during the existing and upcoming turmoil?

A: Any place is safe to the knowledgeable person. Do you have the energy and resources to change?

This made me think that the Cs could have been meaning "do you have the [internal/spiritual/vibrational frequency] energy and resources to change [to 4D]
This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created"
This just blew my mind that individual people working towards STO/of that vibrational frequency can mutate a virus into something for the public good by STO of higher densities acting through them. The "created" word choice seems like a little jab/hint that the elites/STS "create" nothing, they just tweak things that have already been created, connecting to the whole discussion about evolution from Session 23 March 2019:
(L) No, it doesn't appear out of thin air. It gets... I think what they were saying was that the idea of the different small like proteins or other building blocks. But how do they get put together? And I don’t think it was exactly like the thought of a “dog” but they were talking more about basic life forms to begin with, and the engineering via DNA. If there is a “thought” that is transferred to 3D, it would be in the DNA. If you look at the book, you see how it starts off with very basic structures, like slime molds. Cyanobacteria. Then, you get things where groups of different kinds of organisms form tubes. Then they form stalks. Then they learn how to do photosynthesis. Then they make leaves. Then, somewhere along the way, sexual reproduction comes into the picture. Once sexual reproduction has entered the picture, then the door is open for seeding other things via sexual reproduction. Then, what you can do is make a code and plant it in literally by sending viruses or something through the realm curtain or even just thoughts, or something like abductions. You can plant it in an egg and it's born. It's not like something just accretes out of the air. It happens in a very practical way...

A: Following the idea there is a certain amount of experimentation and even gestation of some "parts" in other lifeforms or in other realities before transference to this one.

Q: (Joe) What I was trying to say was it's kinda like a blueprint is transferred to these lifeforms, and they follow a preprogrammed blueprint...

A: No. There is no evolution as you are thinking.

Q: (Joe) I thought you were saying that basically there IS evolution, but then these small organisms...

(L) No, that's not what I'm saying! I'm saying if you look, you can see where they created parts. And every time you can see where they did something and then it went along. If you look at the book, you see each world of... There was the Slime World. It came to an end. When the slime world ended, then there was another world. Okay, still some slime survived, but the new world had tube creatures. Then that world ended, and another one started that was plant creatures.

(Joe) Okay, so there's no development from one to the next.

(Pierre) I have an analogy, and I'd like to know if it's correct. You see in the history of the planet these cycles of mass extinctions, and bursts of life. Recurring. An analogy between those cosmic cycles and engineering at a human level is toss the old blueprint, and start a new one.

(Joe) So each stage is discrete.

(Pierre) Is it a correct analogy?

A: Yes but that does not mean that all designs are useless.

Q: (L) It's like...

(Pierre) You have some parts that go through a lot of different animals that are more and more evolved, but the part stays more or less the same.

A: Here is an analogy: You could use a horse drawn wagon as a chassis for an automobile.

(Pierre) Ah, okay...

A: It isn't perfect, but it is a step.

(Pierre) Yes.

A: Human souls were put into Neanderthal to incubate and induce direct DNA changes. There is so much to this topic that it could take a very long time to explain it all. Best to continue to study and think and network. Look at the book. It is all there for those with eyes to see. Love is the human manifestation of creative energy.

Q: (L) Okay, take a break!

(Artemis) Wait, I'm alone!

(L) Take your hand off! [laughter]

(Artemis) They're like, "No, we're not done talking!"

(Scottie) [Review of previous answer] So, what that means is that it's not like dogs evolved from wolves. It's like they designed wolves, and then they said, "Hmm, let's design dogs!" And then they designed dogs.

(L) And they put it into somebody's mind to start breeding certain traits...

(Scottie) Yeah, and that could happen in various ways.

(L) Or the natural variation of the wolves produced a dog one day.

(Chu) Well, if you have all the parts and you just adapt them like a bicycle... To the human eye, it looks like an improved bicycle, but you did two projects at once. Behe says that microevolution can be justified, and I'm not even sure about that. Like a color that changes in the species could be another...

(L) Yeah, there's not too much that can be done even by microevolution. It can refine something, but it usually just breaks things. In order to give it a little more clarity, my thought was that in the beginning, somebody was experimenting on this planet. And if you look there are these vast ages of one thing, or just one type of thing, and then the next age of something a little more advanced... For a period of time, the whole planet was covered with whatever it was, and then, BOOM! Extinction. Then for a period, it was covered with another thing then BOOM! Extinction. At each level, you can see that everything is increasing in complexity and variety. So yes, it gives the impression of evolution, and in a way, it is: it is evolving in the minds of the 4D creators/engineers and they keep trying new things. And yes, there is the appearance of common descent because, in fact, there is “common descent” in that when the engineers find something that works, they use the template, even the DNA, again and again. So, somebody was learning how to build things. Somebody was freakin' practicing! Then they say, "Oh, that was handy! Let's use that for this!" Remember, the Cs said that human beings lead the DNA smorgasbord parade of all that exists on this planet. We've got genes that are in worms and flies and fish and apes and whatever. That used to really upset me when they would say stuff like that. It would really gross me out. But it's true. We share many genes with so many other families and species. That's because those parts worked in a certain way and did certain things that were wanted, and the 4D engineers used them again and again, modifying this or that, but basically, the DNA instructions have to be the same because it’s an information code.

It also really freaked me out to learn that Ark was that sick and Laura was getting "zapped" as of late in the Coronavirus thread:
The "beaming" issue has given me some food for thought recently, and now, after doing the little timeline above (I hope others will add to it if something relevant is found), it is really making me go "hmmmmm...."

You see, I started having panic attacks in early November and I had about three really bad ones and then started learning how to feel it coming and take preventive measures and head it off at the pass. Ark also became ill in November with a crazy virus, was very sick in Dec and again in January. All is under control right now, but we have both noticed "agitating" effects, usually at night around 11 PM. Not every night.

So, I started wondering if this was some kind of beaming going on? Because, really, neither of us are panic types by any stretch of the imagination. But it seems to me that if something of this sort is going on, it must be some humdinger of a wave!
F/u question: It makes me wonder if the Chateau was getting "beamed" because Laura, Ark and others were infected and the virus was possibly mutating through them?

A: Yes and this is the interesting factor: The virus can change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety. It can also enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature. So you can see why they are so desperate to halt the spread.
F/u question: Are there other types of viruses that might be beneficial to catch either in circulation now or the plague(s) on the horizon? Puts a whole new twist on vaccines too: blocking that which could be powerful STO DNA changers. Or not...
L) And they were planning on doing exactly that, or something related, but we learn now that it backfired. So the question is: They are now working rapidly on a new vaccine that's supposed to counteract the screwup that they made. And they want to impose this new vaccine on everybody?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) Lemme guess: That one's gonna backfire too?

A: Likely. Hubris!
My other concern is with the COVID hysteria, there appears to be an accelerated attempt to block websites that are "fake news"/ie factual information. F/u question: Is the forum going to be blocked within the next 6 months to year or ever? Do people who are Administrators have thoughts on this?

I can post these as questions for Cassiopaea and not just in this thread. Also can collect follow-up questions from others on this thread and post them in the questions for Cassiopaea since I'M HOME!

Thanks everyone for the fascinating session! Look forward to catching up on the session thread!

(Andromeda) How long has it been circulating?

A: More than two years.

This has me wondering about the flu that circulated in 2017-2018 which was pretty severe. I've since read that it may have been the worst flu season seen in a decade.

Most of my immediate family got sick that year with more severe than normal symptoms, starting about January 2018. The first family member to get sick had stomach issues at first, then proceeded to have other flu symptoms such as fever and body aches. They also developed a cough that stayed with them for months. It started to get that much more concerning when they started to have trouble sleeping due to the cough. They've since told me it's the worse they've been sick before. I also got sick that January, and the symptoms such as a cough lingered for weeks, but definitely not as bad as this family member.

Another family member who got sick started to feel better after some time, but after they came back from a road trip cross country they started to feel ill again and didn't fully recuperate. This past year they've been diagnosed with COPD. They now take medication for the condition using a inhaler. This family member doesn't smoke and I remember them telling me that the doctors didn't seem to believe them when they told them this.

Thank you for such a fascinating and timely session! :wizard: :flowers: It was a long one, you guys must have been tired by the end of it!

A: Control. But a special factor entered. We are aware of your earlier discussions and questions, so perhaps we can explain.

So basically the Cs managed to keep up with the Coronavirus thread :guru: I can now forgive myself for struggling with it ;-)

I think it's gonna happen sooner rather than later if the articles that are appearing that are poking holes in the narrative are any indication.

Well then... let us share them on social media to help facilitate the process! :ninja:

This is a trove of info, thank you Laura and crew.

Pretty much everything checks, corroborates with my own intuition and makes sense, except for the Fort Detrick info, which I am sorry to say, it's hard to take at face value.

That paragraph is a bombshell, and somehow it appears out of place within the session. Moreover it's inconsistent with way C's usually address the issues. Not only it gives very specific information, which raises eyebrows, but if this idea that US intentionally or accidentally tried to subvert China slips into the global collective mindset it has the potential to create a Civilization rift, similar to the one in TV series Counterpart, where human civilization has split into two parallel universes, with one accusing the other of... causing a pandemy.

Then the story itself is too unrealistic, I heard with the the Chinese Spokesperson controversy, but didn't read the details until today.
Why would USA have 'soldiers', i.e an official military delegation be carrying the virus to China? If it really wanted to perpetrate a biological attack on China it could have done it in dozen other ways, not least by creating a genetically tailored virus. This is just too weak even for a conspiracy theory, it's something that maybe China can feed internally to their masses, but hard to take seriously.

Dividing and antagonizing is the oldest trick in the STS book.

Question everything these days, take with a grain of salt even the most reputable source reveals these days.

Deception is worst thing can happen in times like these, when humanity needs to stand together and evolve as a social complex. Forget about PTB's and elites, we're all in the same boat after all, I am beginning to worry more about other beings who are trying to "help" us.

I don't agree with you about the inconsistency you point out. I think the key that gives context is, very cleverly pointed out by Cs, in the preceding answer:
Session Date: March 21st 2020
A: Control. But a special factor entered. We are aware of your earlier discussions and questions, so perhaps we can explain.
And this is very striking, because many people in the forum asked direct questions to the Cs, many questions, so we were already asking them for the answers.
And it is really admirable that in a paragraph of only six lines Cs have answered so many questions and doubts at the same time. In fact, this is probably the first time that such a direct connection has been established between the questions asked by the forum community and the Cs themselves, which would also be an important milestone.
On the other hand, you should explain better why you see the explanation of Cs as unreal.
Your last sentence also seems to suggest that there is 'something' wrong with this session, like someone are trying to trick us disguised as STO helping. I don't know if I misunderstood. I'm sorry if that's the case.
My understanding is that STO help through the virus is not something that intervenes without consent, but that people with certain spirituality are actually calling (more or less consciously) for some kind of help, because they sense that something is wrong, even if they don't understand what, and somehow they ask for it.
Are you trying to sow doubt with weak arguments?

One thing I thought about is the true extend of what the Cs said here, namely that the PTB reacted in panic to a certain situation and really desperately want to contain this friggin' virus. This means that most of our theories about why they put in place this "masterplan" and what they want to achieve with it are out of the window - ther is no masterplan! Yes, there are some forces and beaurocrats and corporations and the military etc. who all try to gain something from this in different ways, gaining more control, forced vaccinations etc., but at the end of the day, nobody has planned this thing and there is no purpose behind it all (other than controlling the virus). Which also means that some positive things could emerge from all this madness. Never underestimate the human spirit I would say. Interesting times indeed!

Just yesterday, after reading the latest lies in this pandemic scheme and explaining to someone how Fort Detrick was connected to the Spanish Flu, I complained I was tired of feeling like the losing team here on earth. So reading in the transcript that the virus was backfiring on the elite truly delighted me.

I rarely ever get sick or even have a headache, but at the end of December, I had one of the worst bouts of illness ever. It began with extreme fatigue, then a severe headache, a slight fever and, worst of all, a painful dry cough from my lungs. After it persisted a week, I went to Urgent Care. Their tests said it was not the flu but just severe brochitis and gave me antibiotics and steroids (which I didn't take). Soon after, I recovered.

Reading rapidly through the links, the device itself doesn't look too complicated to replicate. a priori, all that is needed is good EEG electrodes/probes, an amplifier, a analogue-to-digital converter, and a micro-computer for all the numerical filtering and analysis of the data (this part could be difficult to tinker with, especially to render the results in near real-time, but it's doable imho).
There's this project, OpenEEG, where you can find some resources to build your own device from various parts, and the software to run it:

Back
Top Bottom