Session 21 March 2020

What about binaural beats? Are y'all familiar with that concept? Basically you wear a pair of headphones and two slightly different tones play in each ear and a "beat" is created inside your brain.

My idea is that one needs to learn how to get into alpha or theta by appropriate relaxation. So the machine is needed to help you recognize how you should relax to enter a given state any moment you wish.

I rarely ever get sick or even have a headache, but at the end of December, I had one of the worst bouts of illness ever. It began with extreme fatigue, then a severe headache, a slight fever and, worst of all, a painful dry cough from my lungs. After it persisted a week, I went to Urgent Care. Their tests said it was not the flu but just severe brochitis and gave me antibiotics and steroids (which I didn't take). Soon after, I recovered.

Interesting. When the doctor first came to the house to check Ark, when he first got sick, she did a quick check, said it was bronchitis, that it was going around.

And they talked about food scarity not about famine.:-D
Yes. In my region the stores were picked clean in a matter of days. The shelves are bare. Therefore, for people without food in their homes, there is a very real food scarcity right now. But it “feels” like a panic driven situation that will correct. Whether there will be famine due to lower harvests and trade slowing is another matter which wasn’t the thrust of the message at this point.

My idea is that one needs to learn how to get into alpha or theta by appropriate relaxation. So the machine is needed to help you recognize how you should relax to enter a given state any moment you wish.

I saw your other posts in this thread and I understand. I will keep my eye out for something like the "Biosone I" device you referenced in the medical catalogs I get and I will ask my suppliers and colleagues if they know of anything like it.

If we can't find a suitable modern substitute I wonder if something like this could be designed and built inexpensively using off the shelf parts with an Arduino or Raspberry pi or smartphone, or even as a standalone device. Seems like something that might show up on Kickstarter.

Interesting. When the doctor first came to the house to check Ark, when he first got sick, she did a quick check, said it was bronchitis, that it was going around.

FWIW I saw about a dozen cases of moderate to severe bronchitis since November in my older patient population. Several patients developed subsequent pneumonia and a few patients came down with the pneumonia without having the bronchitis first. I chalked it up to seasonal illness but maybe these patients had coronavirus!

FWIW I saw about a dozen cases of moderate to severe bronchitis since November in my older patient population. Several patients developed subsequent pneumonia and a few patients came down with the pneumonia without having the bronchitis first. I chalked it up to seasonal illness but maybe these patients had coronavirus!

Wow! You better go back and correct your coding so the cases can be counted! (just kidding)

About Dr Raoult, I posted on the corona thread about how we could help him, support him, expecting that he would need this, here :
(Edited, missed in url of the post, sorry)

A very interesting question/reflexion is the following one, maybe ask question to C's for a later session. I suppose that many people, mainly Frenc, and probably even more among the "Marseillais" (they are probably proud of this Dr), thought about him positively. And among them, some probably thought +/- the same than what I wrote in the article (that he'll get pressure, bribing, death menaces), and we know already about death menaces. And among these people more aware of the reality (also like members here), send even stronger thoughts of protection toward him, like if you would make a prayer, but simply thinking about, thanking him, ask to protect him ...
And I wonder if this what happened ? (this would be the question)
I have like an intuition it's, but in which measure ? France is one of the key target for any possible chaos to launch on it, it's obvious that they did the maximum to put Raoult under pressure, it's, when you think twice about, incredible that he stand out, resisted (:clap::thup:). I can't help thinking he was helped, and would like to know if "supports thoughts" (that I separate in 2 categories so: ones from people who just support him, without any clear demand, and the ones from people who knew what would happen and send positive protection thoughts for him with +/- clear statements, who adapted their protective wishes for him) played a role ?

Now understand the high interest of this question : because if "yes", does anybody here see what this means ? Think about the community, or just FOTCM (even if I think that this would affect any forum members who participate, but effect would be stronger for FOTCM who would even better organize) - it's also linked to FRV. I see like a grid forming between each.
Ex1: One is attacked, post it asap on the forum, can be done by any member, not specially the one under attack => reinforcment rapidly arrive under the form of strong positive thoughts directed to the one attacked.Ex2: One is going to do a very important thing for him, or maybe dangerous, dunno, something critical whenyou can say "any help welcomed" => post it on the forum, anybody present can read and send thoughts, it's free :wow:, you can even do it while reading and thus almost loose no time, and not obliged to do it when it happens, it's a 4D trick, time does not matter there.We can then support all each other, when once need he's helped, on another stage than the 3D one I would say. Didn't the C's said to start to think 4D and get used with what is possible to do already ? (or train to + learn)
Someone answered that we can ask for help to 4D STO, but why not adding also "us" ? Yes we can !

I further believe in this when you read the books of Lynn McTaggart, specially "The Bond", with testing of various healers on a group of patient, in double blind, and with stunning results for the group which was "treated" only by "thoughts" (and as the C's said the ritual they could have done is useless, faith is the key) - only read 2 from her (The field and The Bond), but she writes other about the intentions, and i guess many other book speak about that.
Last sub-question on this is : supposing it can play a strong effect, could even our thoughts help someone of the community who just been vaccinated to be kinda healed/protected/... ?

Im not used to quote myself but it seems that it's becoming concrete the support to Pr Raoult from people :
Found on this french FBook page :

This profile image "Je suis Pr Raoult" :
90258138_3092180034137789_6928625702715523072_n.jpg

Good news indeed !

I've noticed that the weather has been getting bit colder at the same time as the Corona-hysteria has deepened in my country (Finland), wonder has this been the case in other places too? This is also quite interesting: just yesterday Croatia was hit by largest earthquake in 140 years.
By the meantime, I read a little french newspaper article on sunday. They were saying that Finland was a country with the highest degree of happyness while being confined 6 month of the year...

Thank you, Laura, and all the team who work so hard to make these sessions a reality.💪
Thank you also Cs for your help during all these years of intense learning.
Thanks to all the members of the forum, I learn a lot with you in the different discussions that take place in this site.

Chu said:
Yes, I think that being "careful" depends on each of our personal situations. But sending a signal can take many forms, even if you can only do so here on the forum, and that is important, because your energy goes into creating something.

What is becoming more and more clear to me is the "split of realitities", in the sense that views of what is going on can be so diametrically opposed, that they are harder and harder to reconcile. There used to be a time when we could explain something, and had actual proof. Say 911. But how can we explain this to people out there? Carl's meme says it all. It's not something that we can explain easily unless people are willing to listen, and are asking. But we MUST be here for that, for those who may look for actual answers. Of course, we are speculating to a great extent, but what other explanation makes more sense than what the Cs said? I can think of none.

So, we can do our best to at least sow the seed of doubt in those who are listening, explain when we can, and then, wait and see.

Yes, I have also noticed that it is now becoming more difficult to explain to people what is happening in the world, to give explanations with evidence to support those facts since we are at a point where a kind of "reality divide" is evident as Chu says.

This "reality divide" is becoming clearer and clearer
This situation of the coronavirus revealed authoritarian followers who were there before but were not seen and also people who promote solidarity in the midst of this chaotic situation.

After reading this session, we felt our faith strengthened, we were very happy to hear about this STO help. As always be alert and careful, because now comes a more subtle work on our part.

"It backfired" or should I say, the virus backfired (in case you don't apply this expression, it means that something didn't turn out as you expected but also that the result was the opposite of what you imagined)

They see what they want to see, in this illusion they are stuck and there lies their weakness, their failure.

Joyeaeia de Cassiopaea said: "In love with infinite creation", that's how I find myself at this moment. Greetings, crown for all!:wizard::flowers:

I don't agree with you about the inconsistency you point out. I think the key that gives context is, very cleverly pointed out by Cs, in the preceding answer:

And this is very striking, because many people in the forum asked direct questions to the Cs, many questions, so we were already asking them for the answers.
And it is really admirable that in a paragraph of only six lines Cs have answered so many questions and doubts at the same time. In fact, this is probably the first time that such a direct connection has been established between the questions asked by the forum community and the Cs themselves, which would also be an important milestone.
On the other hand, you should explain better why you see the explanation of Cs as unreal.
Your last sentence also seems to suggest that there is 'something' wrong with this session, like someone are trying to trick us disguised as STO helping. I don't know if I misunderstood. I'm sorry if that's the case.
My understanding is that STO help through the virus is not something that intervenes without consent, but that people with certain spirituality are actually calling (more or less consciously) for some kind of help, because they sense that something is wrong, even if they don't understand what, and somehow they ask for it.
Are you trying to sow doubt with weak arguments?

All I'm saying is take with a grain of salt everything.
That piece of info is explosive and striking, it's like revealing who killed JFK.
C's and any communication of this nature refrained in the past from such type of reveals.
Have checks and bounds, everywhere.
I don't believe in fundamental STS or STO in this world or elsewhere, never been a conspiracy type, but merely an observer of the signs of the times. I found great insights in C's transmissions, like nowhere else. And this session is one of the richest in such insights, ever. I don't have a problem if i find some questionable piece chaff in the wheat, I can sort it out. However, others maybe not... So again, all I am saying is be smart. Everything has a reveal, but it takes a quest. Questions every source and piece of info, "You will know them by their fruits" - that's the litmus test.
I am convinced that an event like this will ultimately pull humans together as a body and raise vibration, but I am not sure how much the damage will be before that.

Many thanks for sharing this session so fast and taking in further questions from readers :flowers:. Well, what an interesting read about the coronavirus and what it is all about. And that the PTB created a virus and it turned out differently was also kind of ironic and who would have expected it? It reminded me of a bit Goethes Mephistopheles, though it isn't always that way of course: "I am part of that power which eternally wills evil and eternally works good."

In the last weeks, I went also through two flu stages, one I got off within two days and the next took me about one week, with fever, headache, body aches, a cold, coughing and which just slowly subsided on the last weekend. It was also a bit of an act of discipline of will because I radically changed my diet back to a ketogenic diet, did Petersons self-authoring program daily, bodily exercises and needed to restart again two times.

Back
Top Bottom