Session 21 March 2020

These microorganisms we call viruses are really smart/cunning, which ever way you look at their mechanism as to how they alter DNA.
I think credit should go to where it is due, which means the designers. In themselves they are little bits of programming code which does what the programmers designed them to do. It also shows that the STO designers are a little smarter than STS likely due to not engaging in wishful thinking. As we have been learning via the look into Darwinism, then mutations happen and they generally just break something and thus devolve. The difference being when intelligent input from higher levels alters the code of the viruses.

And....

17.1 Reasons to Repeat the AssayIf any of the test results mentioned below occur, repeat the test once according toinstructions in Section 1
7.2, Retest Procedure.
•APRESUMPTIVE POSITIVE
indicates the 2019 novel coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) nucleic acids may be present.

•An INVALID
result indicates that the control SPC failed. The sample was notproperly processed, PCR is inhibited, or the sample was not properly collected.

•AnERROR
result could be due to, but not limited to, Probe Check Control failure, system component failure, or the maximum pressure limits were exceeded.

•A NO RESULT
indicates that insufficient data were collected.For example,cartridge failed integrity test, the operator stopped a test that was in progress, or a power failure occurred.If an External Control fails to perform as expected, repeat external control test and/or contact Cepheid for assistance.

Thanks for this session. Certainly this session helps me feel a lot better regarding the corona virus itself. It emphasizes how the real concern is the reaction both on an individual and governmental level. We also shall see how far it will be used as an opportunity to assert greater control.

Hello all, Hello to the château,
Intense sharing to say the least. I also noticed that the C's have talked about frequencies and how to adjust and so on. I would like to share with you a new technology that is available to all, sort of say, because it uses tesla longitudinal waves. This techology is called the Theraphi because it works with the phi ratio. The scientists behind this (Dan Winter and Paul Harris) have been able to explain what George Lakovsky (1923) and Antoine Prioré (1960..) were doing but unable to explain. From their understanding they have been able to improve this science to a level not yet attained. See this link for more info https://theraphi.net/rejuvenation-age-reversing-plasma-electric-fields-with-dan-winter/
I use this technology with results that sometimes make me scratch my head… I have had many testimonies of any types. But what essentially this tech does is the bring negentropy (reverse of entropy) into a 500 000v bubble where you get cleaned out of any electrosmog and it activâtes your spinal liquids, and brain. It can be quite an experience. Also for Ark on this link there is info about a blisstuner that works on the brain waves; http://www.goldenmean.info/clinicalintro/

If I can be of any help to the château, let me know. You have done so much for all your followers, I feel if I can return any of this work I will.

I would also like to share that without knowing I Believe that 3 months ago I encountered 4 clients (in the same familly) that were quite sick, and intense cold. We thought it was wooping cough at the beginning and found out a while later that those individuals had been exposed during new year's eve to a friend coming from China that was very sick. We cured them all with Rife frequencies, a mix of nanosilver, DMSO, iodine and nanomagnesium in a nebulizer. I will never know if these people were fighting the CoviD-19 but tought I'd share.

It is likely that all the people that get this corona virus and survive are having their DNA changed by it... then the question is what exactly is it changing?

So just planting the seed and then if people want to water it themselves to see it grow, then there is information such as here that they may find their way to. FWIW.

The image just came to me now that perhaps the viral DNA in us constitutes some key component of the 'antennae' we use to receive, transform, and transmit 'impressions' or vibrations. It can either be 'on' or 'off'. And with the new information from the C's, perhaps the the coronavirus was the installation of a brand new antennae allowing certain humans to receive a clearer channel from STO sources. But if it's STO in nature, why the sickness to the individual? Why can't it just be a peaceable 'angelic arrival'? Maybe its just the things work in 3D - the bodily damage caused by the viral installation process is akin to taking apart the walls of a house to install the new wiring. And another question - what is the sense and significance of this new antennae? An increased probability of humans with a tuned FRV to 'see' and 'seed' a new reality.

From Session 18 May 2019 -

(Pierre) But when you look at history with a lot of distance, the feeling I get is that the most fundamental dynamic is that: the destruction of Christianity. And all we see today is...

A: How do you propose that they could make it possible to destroy Christianity?

Q: (L) Well, exactly what they're doing. Set up an opposition and then defend the opponent as a downtrodden minority.

(Joe) The point is that... I mean, you have in your head that there's going to be some kind of clash of civilizations, but that doesn't seem to be the point. If you look at social media today, they've gotten to the point where Christians are denounced as basically atavistic racist backward nutjobs. When they...

(Artemis) I think they want to speak...

A: It was the plan all along. Beware! It is coming to fruition and only those who stay awake and aware can navigate. The STS forces are determined to quash awareness and the possibility of seeding a new reality.

Q: (L) So you're saying that - and I guess you've said it before - that the importance of tuning the antennae of a group of people, the importance of staying awake and aware, is because you then become a receiver for creative energies?

A: Yes yes yes!!!

Hello all, Hello to the château,
Intense sharing to say the least. I also noticed that the C's have talked about frequencies and how to adjust and so on. I would like to share with you a new technology that is available to all, sort of say, because it uses tesla longitudinal waves. This techology is called the Theraphi because it works with the phi ratio. The scientists behind this (Dan Winter and Paul Harris) have been able to explain what George Lakovsky (1923) and Antoine Prioré (1960..) were doing but unable to explain. From their understanding they have been able to improve this science to a level not yet attained. See this link for more info https://theraphi.net/rejuvenation-age-reversing-plasma-electric-fields-with-dan-winter/

Sorry, but anything invented by Dan Winter is undoubtedly a fraud. If it works for you, consider it a placebo effect.

Looks like the Fort Detrick origin of the virus could be a hit for the C's.

The first article was published 20 days ago and gives Fort Detrick as likely origin of the Virus:

In the second article, the author details evidence that other bioweapons, illnesses and such originated from Fort Detrick in the past:

In the third article China's embassy in France described the "surprise closing last July of the largest American biochemical weapons research centre at the Fort Detrick base in Maryland". "After the closure, a series of pneumonia or similar cases appeared in the United States," it alleged.

The image just came to me now that perhaps the viral DNA in us constitutes some key component of the 'antennae' we use to receive, transform, and transmit 'impressions' or vibrations. It can either be 'on' or 'off'. And with the new information from the C's, perhaps the the coronavirus was the installation of a brand new antennae allowing certain humans to receive a clearer channel from STO sources. But if it's STO in nature, why the sickness to the individual? Why can't it just be a peaceable 'angelic arrival'? Maybe its just the things work in 3D - the bodily damage caused by the viral installation process is akin to taking apart the walls of a house to install the new wiring.

And/or maybe its akin to the sometimes awful psychological and emotional pain that accompanies the work on the self; in recognition of the flaws one has, the weaknesses one's indulged in, the sometimes terrible mistakes one's made, etc. The old addage of "no pain, no gain" holding true, to some extent, in more than one area growth. The good thing though is that there are a number of approaches to advancing, I think, that contain joy as well. And that periods of feeling utterly low are quite often followed by an upbeat time as well. The universe being about balance and all that that entails.

Back
Top Bottom