Session 21 March 2020

I remembered this today. If i am reading the date correctly and it's real, it was recorded 15 years ago. They discuss spreading a virus modifying a gene supposedly controlling religious beliefs.
For those who haven't watched the video, he talks about using respiratory viruses such as flu or corona type viruses (that is what it sounds like he is saying at 3:30). The project is called FunVac.

Checking up on FunVac, I discovered that the video has been debunked as some of the images used are from 2010, which would be unlikely if it was from 2005. Here is one site debunking it or is trying to, but only using the image date as evidence that all the information is bunk _Debunked: FunVax, Pentagon Briefing on Removing the God Gene [Hoax]

But, making a video which can 'easily' be debunked is a clever way to stifle people's minds into thinking that such things are not taking place and that it is only conspiracy theories. It is clear from what is coming out from various leaks that they have been researching into bioweapons of all kinds. Evidence from the past has also shown how soldiers or innocent villages are commonly used as guinea pigs for bio warfare experiments.

One thing I thought about is the true extend of what the Cs said here, namely that the PTB reacted in panic to a certain situation and really desperately want to contain this friggin' virus. This means that most of our theories about why they put in place this "masterplan" and what they want to achieve with it are out of the window - ther is no masterplan! Yes, there are some forces and beaurocrats and corporations and the military etc. who all try to gain something from this in different ways, gaining more control, forced vaccinations etc., but at the end of the day, nobody has planned this thing and there is no purpose behind it all (other than controlling the virus). Which also means that some positive things could emerge from all this madness. Never underestimate the human spirit I would say. Interesting times indeed!

Luc, I agree with what you said with some reservations. It's only an intuition, but I think this was part of a master plan, but not necessarily a 3D human master plan. This may only be Plan A or Step 1, implemented with full knowledge of human shortcomings. Because the PIPs (psychopaths in power) are 3D humans like the rest of us, they appear to have not had enough knowledge/foresight to fully control how the virus operated. But that may be by design. Plan B - to be implemented after Plan A- may well be the "REAL plague or pandemic" talked about in the session as going to occur in the next 2 years. For what it's worth, in my opinion, THAT'S the one to watch out for. It may really kill large numbers of people...people who remember how silly all the lockdowns for this virus were and may think that this pandemic turned out to be something of a dud like so many before it, and so don't take precautions against whatever is to come. The disproportionately draconian measures taken to stop the current virus from spreading may be a setup for Plan B - like the boy who cried "Wolf!" until he was ignored - for netting the non-conformists who were not "turned" by the virus released under Plan A.

Or, I could have just let my fears prey on me after spending too much time alone, you decide.

Thank you very much for this amazing session! :flowers: Great to know that there is at least something optimistic in the current tough and depressing situation :-):

"A: Yes and this is the interesting factor: The virus can change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety. It can also enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature. So you can see why they are so desperate to halt the spread."

If you want to stir up some feelings about living in a time of plague (in order to get more comfortable in the case it happens), there is the movie and the book An Horseman on the Roof, which was written by Jean Giono. The book is many more time good than the movie which is more focus on the romance between the main characters. And I promess you will feel nausea just reading it, I remember the description of the bodies dying in the street which exhaled a sugary fragrance and pouring a white substance. It makes me remember another book where a description of the vomito negro kept me hold back from reading it, I don't remember if I finished it or not...

Le hussard sur le toit (in English) - movie
The Horseman on the roof (in English) - book

One thing I thought about is the true extend of what the Cs said here, namely that the PTB reacted in panic to a certain situation and really desperately want to contain this friggin' virus. This means that most of our theories about why they put in place this "masterplan" and what they want to achieve with it are out of the window - ther is no masterplan! Yes, there are some forces and beaurocrats and corporations and the military etc. who all try to gain something from this in different ways, gaining more control, forced vaccinations etc., but at the end of the day, nobody has planned this thing and there is no purpose behind it all (other than controlling the virus). Which also means that some positive things could emerge from all this madness. Never underestimate the human spirit I would say. Interesting times indeed!

Hi luc, Not totally disagreeing with you but I think that speech of Mr.Carney, head of the Bank of England was pretty clear in how he expected all companies to comply, with no exceptions, to the draconian GLOBAL WARMING sthick. He threatened get on board or go under,. They were in full flow on this adventure, with Greta as the logo.

This was their masterplan I believe. Their bullyboy tactics have been stopped in their tracks and thank DCM for that. I think that policy would have crushed all of us. STO works in mysterious ways.

Come on, @WIN 52 you might as well consider joining FOTCM. I think your insights indicate you may be sandbagging in the sense of "To downplay or misrepresent one's ability in order to deceive someone, especially in gambling." (see definition 3c). You don't have to gamble here. We are here for you. I think you have much more to share with us. And I extend this invitation to others who are starting to wake up. Just join in the sharing. I think all of us will be better off if we just learn to be ourselves.

We all have our reservations and karma to face. I would encourage anyone who is starting to see the unseen to join with us and share.
I did, signed and mailed. My application got lost somewhere. I was sent another but my phone couldn't connect with the printer, for lack of memory. Life intervened and the task was put on the back burner. Now that I am working with an upgraded phone, I would have to go somewhere to print the document. So, the task is still on simmer. I did open an email to Chu, in an attempt to get this issue resolved but I haven't mailed it yet.

On the bright side, we are going to work today. Moss and mould aren't self isolating so something needs to be done about that. At any rate, the homeowner is willing and we will be able to make April rent.

Not deceive, I consider it more like strategic enclosure. Most people are not able to accept what I have to say, most of the time. Sure, some of it may be biased thinking thanks the little I's that seem to be good at doing things like that. Admittedly, I am a work in progress.

I am overwhelmed with gratitude from your work thank you. A feeling appeared to me the other day, that It may back fire on the elite. And after reading this, it is interesting to guess on the ways this may happen.
For the first time, People are going to be in a position where they have the time to think, feel and realise.. And this will could be really positive. But negative too, if in difficulty and in some ways possibly leading to more learning also?

This along side the 'upgraded' DNA from the virus could cause the frequency, (for those that are open to it) to change to a level where the STO channel is so strongly anchored into our reality, (if that makes sense lol? ) that the STS and elite are going to have a hard time to 'pull it back' maybe.

Also the peace and quiet, the absence of pollution and the serenity from this is amazing in some cases! Maybe not so for those in difficult living circumstances granted.. However this break from the constant mass of people and machines, the noise and dirt.. Its so surreal! The rat race has stopped! Maybe this will also help to allow us to gain a deeper understanding about ourselves and the reality we inhabit, also strengthening the frequency.. Then making it very difficult for the PTB to carry out their plans as they intended?
Well I'm hoping so, and I hope it's not just wishful thinking. Maybe having faith in this power will also help to strengthen us? Maybe these things among others yet to be descovered, will come together. And maybe the elite have completely miscalculated the acutal outcome of this due to wishful thinking. Well see I guess.
Much love, and thanks so much for all the information again! 😊

Also the peace and quiet, the absence of pollution and the serenity from this is amazing in some cases! Maybe not so for those in difficult living circumstances granted.. However this break from the constant mass of people and machines, the noise and dirt.. Its so surreal! The rat race has stopped!

Yes, today I also find myself seeing this all in a more positive light. So I agree. :-)

I did, signed and mailed. My application got lost somewhere. I was sent another but my phone couldn't connect with the printer, for lack of memory. Life intervened and the task was put on the back burner. Now that I am working with an upgraded phone, I would have to go somewhere to print the document. So, the task is still on simmer. I did open an email to Chu, in an attempt to get this issue resolved but I haven't mailed it yet.

On the bright side, we are going to work today. Moss and mould aren't self isolating so something needs to be done about that. At any rate, the homeowner is willing and we will be able to make April rent.

Not deceive, I consider it more like strategic enclosure. Most people are not able to accept what I have to say, most of the time. Sure, some of it may be biased thinking thanks the little I's that seem to be good at doing things like that. Admittedly, I am a work in progress.

@WIN 52,

I am glad you are in the process of applying for membership and I hope you get the details worked out. Sorry, if I was over the top in encouraging you to join. I realize we all have many things going on in our lives that make everyday existence a chore sometimes. I look forward to you becoming a FOTCM member and others who might want to join us.

I also hope you get the homeowner to take care of the moss and mold problem.

I am "a work in progress" too. Hopefully, we can all progress together. :-)

Thank you Laura and Crew for getting this out to so many with questions and concerns. This session like the last one where especially inspiring for me and I sensed more energy in connection with these, more so then in the recent past. I wonder if the Chateau people also noticed this or maybe its just me. The Wave is picking up energy.

Although I've been experiencing days that are calm there is also a roller coaster ride, up and down with my thoughts and emotions. I was having a down day when I first read this session, looking for reassurance that all would turn out ok and back to normal especially with the economy which is my greatest fear, not so much for me but for my children. Quickly reading through the session I didn't find that reassurance and became sad and depressed. I had a good cry that night for all the sadness I imagined this would create. I knew I had to let this session "set" with me for a bit and return to it later for another read. That night I began to pray in great earnest and called for help to have strength and clarity. The next morning after sleep, I had much more energy, and was able to see things with clarity and calm. As the day proceeded, I saw how my wishful thinking for all to go as I wanted as a burden that shut down my awareness. I felt that my worries for myself and family was constricting and a STS mindset. With this I began to imagine how I could help my community when given the opportunity and be open to the signal that would let me know what to do. With this STO mind set some remarkable things happened. Burdens and fear where gone, I had clarity of thought and felt very grounded in reality. I sensed a subtly sensation of light and knowledge coming into my crown from above (La Corona!)There where also some little "chills" here and there. Help had come very quickly and my greatest, heartfelt thanks for that.

I read the session again and this time found it uplifting, awe inspiring and powerful. What a change! That night as I lay in bed I said my prayers again to be with the Divine Cosmic Mind and I began having full body rushes! Oh my! I've never experienced such a thing before. For the last few years I've been working on having Faith in times of adversity and being able to accept the unknown and be ok with that. This experience has been a real amplification of that.

Something else that helped to lift the burden, was the thought that we all chose to experience these times of adversity as an important learning opportunity. The Whole World as it turns out. Before birth, we all knew this would be coming up during this life, perhaps.

Thank you so very much Laura and Everyone for providing guidance along this journey. As others have said, I don't know where I'd be without you. :love:😇:love: Much Love.

I agree. I have a sister living in Italy. We have a nice relationship even if we see each other every 5/6 years. As I saw her posting fearful posts in her facebook, I translated into italian and sent her some articles, in order to reassure her and her family, nothing subsersive. Surprisingly, I had NO reaction at all, while she went on to post the some kind of messages as before. This made me sad, but had to accept and stopped my trying :-(

There's lots of fear out there and nothing hurts more when you try to help a family member this way ..but you've done as much as you can and it's up to them to listen and hopefully be open to another perspective,let's hope they remember your past together and wake up to the possibility of what you have tried to show them.

Back
Top Bottom