Jeff Bezos sold $3.4bn of Amazon stock just before Covid-19 collapse

"There is no suggestion that Bezos acted improperly by selling the shares or that he was acting on non-public information about the impact of the pandemic. But his timing was near-perfect. The share sales, which represented about 3% of his total holding, were much greater than Bezos had made in previous months. The stock sold was as much as he had sold in the previous 12 months, according to analysis by the Wall Street Journal.

In total US executives sold about $9.2bn in shares of the companies they run in the five weeks before the start of the stock market rout. Selling before the 30% collapse in the market saved them from paper loses of $1.9bn."

Are the people going to wake up and change this criminal system?

Mayor: Teenager with COVID-19 died after initially being denied care over insurance
By Amy Graff, SFGATE
Lancaster Mayor R. Rex Parris discusses the death of a 17-year-old boy from his town, who is said to have died from complications of coronavirus. Photo: City Of Lancaster

Lancaster Mayor R. Rex Parris discusses the death of a 17-year-old boy from his town, who is said to have died from complications of coronavirus.
Source: SF Gate

Then a thing in the lung was discovered which was radiologically speaking compatible with lung cancer, tuberculosis, an organized cryptogenic pneumonia or any diagnosis that gives a chronic condensation.

That reminds me. There have been some reports here that an old tuberculosis vaccine will be used for coronavirus.

"A century-old vaccine used to prevent tuberculosis will be trialled on thousands of Australian doctors and nurses in an attempt to protect those on the frontline of the COVID-19 crisis from infection.

The Bacille Calmette-Guerin vaccine, also known as BCG, was first used to inoculate babies against tuberculosis in 1921 in a revolutionary move that saved the lives of millions."

It seems Most older men are diagnosed with hypertension, and the DRUGS prescribed for hypertension, are drugs that TARGET the bodies cells ACE and ACE2 receptor sites.
Another important point regarding drugs for hypertension is it can inflict impotence after a while. Happened to my dad and he warned my brother of this eventuality when he was diagnosed with high blood pressure.

Status of COVID-19

As of 19 March 2020, COVID-19 is no longer considered to be a high consequence infectious diseases (HCID) in the UK.

The 4 nations public health HCID group made an interim recommendation in January 2020 to classify COVID-19 as an HCID. This was based on consideration of the UK HCID criteria about the virus and the disease with information available during the early stages of the outbreak. Now that more is known about COVID-19, the public health bodies in the UK have reviewed the most up to date information about COVID-19 against the UK HCIDcriteria. They have determined that several features have now changed; in particular, more information is available about mortality rates (low overall), and there is now greater clinical awareness and a specific and sensitive laboratory test, the availability of which continues to increase.

The Advisory Committee on Dangerous Pathogens (ACDP) is also of the opinion that COVID-19 should no longer be classified as an HCID.

The need to have a national, coordinated response remains, but this is being met by the government’s COVID-19 response.

Cases of COVID-19 are no longer managed by HCID treatment centres only. All healthcare workers managing possible and confirmed cases should follow the updated national infection and prevention (IPC) guidance for COVID-19, which supersedes all previous IPC guidance for COVID-19. This guidance includes instructions about different personal protective equipment (PPE) ensembles that are appropriate for different clinical scenarios.

After writing it, I thought I'd better cross post this from the session thread:

I had a thought today after looking at the weather forecast for the coming week. I was a little surprised already that it was down to about 1 C last night, and generally quite cool all day today, so I wanted to know when is it going to warm up. Well, here's the image of the upcoming daily forecast with highs in big numbers, and lows in little numbers adjacent.

View attachment 34587

That's really chilly for this time of year in this location.

So, anyway, what I thought was this: We know all the carrying on about global warming is a load of BS, but we often think that our fearless leaders must believe it. What if they don't? What if they have real data for themselves, and use fake data to scare people?

Assuming they have real data, what if they know that the Ice Age really is starting to settle on us? And if they know that, they know what it means: lower food production, less food, food riots and severe unrest otherwise.

If they know all that, perhaps this whole Covid-19 Hoax is being used to get people used to total control, because full spectrum dominance is here because of an Ice Age.

Well, I'm just speculating, but it really is weird to be so chilly this time of year. And maybe this year's food production will go kaflooey and they are expecting it.

Maybe it is not on us yet, maybe we have a little time. But if it IS here and now, then I sure hope that peeps have been listening to us and the Cs about preparations both spiritually and materially.
An hour ago I was talking the same with my wife. About those birds that fall dead from the sky and people thought that they were from 5G. But I checked the facts and the demo 5G network was installed in a different place then the dead birds were found.

And it is probably connected with our atmosphere. Some electromagnetic anomaly, or some downward burst of cold air from upper atmospheric parts, I don't know, just trying to see the situation from a better perspective.

And then this what you wrote about the Ice age. It is real winter here also, Temperatures are around 0C the whole week and it will be like that at the beginning of April

C's mentioned the Third or other unpredictable factor( something like that I don't remember exactly) that will interfere with their plans. And maybe that factor is the Sudden Earth Changes, however, they manifest. Like an ice age, or some kind of a huge storm, or natural catastrophes. So, this could really be a test run for complete lockdown or it could be the start of it. Now when everybody is in fear, just impose the measures, and when this Corona circus pass, make just a small relief of the measures, but keep a good part of them, for a time when they will really need them to protect themselves from the people.

New Zealand update. People on the forum are reporting who many citizens of their country are not being tested even when they have symptoms. Something similar is happening here. The theory is that of you have symptoms, you have a telephone consultation with your GP and if the GP thinks it is appropriate, you are referred to a testing centre. Alternatively you ring the Covid help line and if appropriate, you are referred to a testing centre. Many people are going to the testing centres (drive through), waiting 4 or 5 hours, only to have the on site medic tell them to go away as they aren't qualified for a test. This for people with clear symptoms and links to people who have returned from overseas positive. A very weird situation which is causing pressure to build through the local journalists who attend the daily press briefings. Surprisingly the local journalists are asking hard questions about this sort of stuff and also have been responsible for getting more granular data around the daily numbers , as I reported earlier.

The other development is that the scientist "experts" advising the PM are now coming out and saying that the lock-down will probably last longer than 4 weeks and everybody should prepare for this. The other thing being said is that the borders will remain closed even after lock-down is lifted and will likely remain closed until there is a vaccine available. So the seeds for everybody to have to get vaccinated are being sown right now.

I think the clever thing that is going on here is that the end goals are likely the same as in other countries, but they are pursuing those goals with a softly, softly approach. Quite surreal.

Seriously behind, but have to comment:
I don't know where the hell they are getting some of the numbers they are coming up with unless they are pulling them out of a hat or using one of those "answer balls" or something.
Magic 8 ball? :lol:
Here in Ontario, Canada, the crisis really only started less than two weeks ago. Initially there was still merchandise in the stores, but it was evident that people started to stockpile canned food and toilet paper. Then things were accelerated a bit with the decision of some areas to declare an Emergency situation, and all of a sudden, stores were wiped out of mainly canned food, chicken and toilet paper. Speaking with people in Romania, which went through this crisis two weeks prior, everybody said that after the initial panic, stores were replenished and you can more or less find everything again. I went out yesterday and it was interesting to note that while chicken returned to the stores, canned food was still somewhat scarce in some stores, but toilet paper is still completely out, even though the Ontario Premier thinks it is not. This thing with the toilet paper reminded me that back in ~ 1978 / 1979 when the economic crisis started to happen in Romania, one of the first things to become scarce was toilet paper. Then I remembered the crisis a little while back in Venezuela, where again, one of the first commodities to disappear, was... toilet paper. Again, are these coincidences? Why are we able to replenish the stock for chicken but not for toilet paper on stores that are well known to have just in time delivery such as Walmart and Costco?
Probably already said in so many words, but(t) - we are being hit with a deluge of sh*t! Is there enough TP in existence for this torrent of BS crap?! What was that about symbolism?

Lately my home has been taken over by pests more than is usual for this time of year. It dawned on me that they could be symbolic since everything is such a mess right now. The interpretations seemed relevant so I thought I'd share.

Squirrels: Generally speaking, squirrel symbolism is often a message for us to have more fun. Most likely we’ve been so busy taking life so seriously that we have forgotten that play is important too. On another note, the squirrel meaning can imply that we must look at practical matters such as retirement, insurance, or even simple repairs. After all, preparing for the future is also important.

Squirrel symbolism could also indicate that you need to lighten your load of things that are unnecessary. These are things that you have gathered in the past and may be cluttering your life now. Moreover, these thoughts, worries, and stresses can be detrimental to our health.

Ants: An ant is a symbol of strength, diligence, willpower, honesty, unity, patience, determination, stamina, sacrifice, and loyalty. Despite its minute size, the ant as a spirit animal possesses an immense strength of accomplishment, reminding you that nothing comes easy in life without putting any effort.

Spiders: The spider is an ancient symbol of mystery, power and growth. We take our first lesson from the ancient symbol of the spider by contemplating its web. Just as the spider weaves a web, so too must we weave our own lives. The spider symbol meaning here serves as a reminder that our choices construct our lives. When the spider appears to us, it is a message to be mindful of the choices we are making.

In many myths, the web is key to special spider meaning. Together, both spider and web are symbolic of fate, destiny and the crazy ways we cross paths in life’s diverse web. Not only do spiders and their webs draw attention to our life choices, they also give us an overview of how we can manipulate our thinking in order to construct the life we wish to live

Holistic vet, Dr. Deva Khalsa, describes her experience of being sick and what she did to heal.

"I'm pretty sure I got the COVID 19 Virus.I had all the symptoms. Fever, fatigue, dry cough, sore throat and some body aches. I'd been traveling. From New Zealand, through LAX (what a terrible airport!) across the US and then drove up the East Coast back to PA. At first I attributed the dry cough to the heaters in hotel rooms and that extra warm feeling to the car heat being too high. Then the fatigue and sore throat hit and I knew I had it. I should tell you right away that I did not get tested. I would have loved to have been able to get a test. First of all, I didn't have a local doctor (as I just arrived after 14 years of being away) to write me a note for the test. Additionally, the drive through testing places were not in my area - and any I could get to had reports of long lines and large crowds.... and I felt like S**T and so had no desire to go through this. That said, I had the keynote symptoms and I've never had anything like this before. But, because I had set up everything that I might need before the trip I had it all ready. And I was sick for less than 3 days. Maybe 5 days if you count my two days of denial.

What did I do?
Number 1. I had my MD in New Zealand give me 200,000 IU of Vitamin D intramuscular so my D levels would be very high.
Number 2. I took 600 mg of Monolaurin by Ecological Formulas twice a day every day When I was wondering if the cough was 3/27/2020 What I did that worked for the COVID 19 virus - 2/4 twice a day every day. When I was wondering if the cough was 'the virus' or the hotel heat, I upped that to 2 pills twice a day.
Number 3. I took a teaspoon of Argentyn 23 Colloidal Silver three to four times a day during the drive and upped it to 6x a day when I realized I had the virus. Sovereign Silver is also good and I used some of that when the other ran low.
Number 4. I took vitamin C all day. Most of the oral vitamin C you take orally is excreted so you have to drink it all day long. I use Perque buffered vitamin C as the doctor who makes the product was my client with his dog and he is obsessive about making the perfect supplement. This virus uses up a lot of your vitamin C stores so you have to sip C all day.
Number 5. I put Oregano Oil and boiling water into a bowl and inhaled it through my nose and through my mouth. This kills the virus in your lungs, sinuses and throat. I also took a hot bath 4x a day with oregano oil in it and breathed it in.
Number 6. I took Barlean's Olive Leaf Complex 16 ounces and would take a half ounce and gargle with it twice a day. This also kills the virus in your throat.
Number 7. I had Boiron's Oscillococcinum on hand ( you can get this at any health food store and you take this at the first start of any flu) and took just a few tiny pellets 4 -6 times a day.

After arriving in PA on Wednesday..well... I knew by Friday that I was genuinely ill and had all the symptoms. I began with #4 and #5 and #6 in earnest. I wondered how I would fare on Saturday. Would I take a turn for the worse on Sunday? After sleeping for about 15 hours straight, having gone to bed at 4 p.m. on Saturday, I woke up feeling pretty good on Sunday. A little tired. Not ready to run that extra mile but comfortable that I'm on the mend. What I did that worked for the COVID 19 virus - 3/4 A few more days of not pushing myself and I will be better than new. I did consults all day and at 4 p.m. am certainly ready for a rest but I have not done my regime as I've been on the phone all day. I wanted to share this with all of you right now so that you have this on hand...... just in case. I'd learned from very reliable high level sources that this virus cannot survive colloidal silver. In my opinion, the colloidal silver is a keystone of the treatment. But all of the above works synergistically."

Aarrrgh 15 pages behind.

Government talking head puppet was just on the telescreens. Enforcement begins from midnight tonight. Can only leave house for absolutely necessary work like health care, going the local shop, Similar to everywhere else. He said for two weeks, yeah right. That's when he will continue the lock down and bring in fines etc, Just like elsewhere. Those 215 cars the guards rented will be out on the streets tomorrow and most likely the army. Gotta keep the people safe don't you know. At least we had time to prepare thanks to you guys reporting whats happening out there...

Keep it lit

20200327_154253.jpg

What can be the outcome? A lot of deaths from other conditions that are not being treated and followed? Many people realizing that this is happening. And not just the patients, but the doctors who are seeing that their regular patients are being shunted aside by the rules, while the numbers of seriously ill people with Corona Virus are simply not materializing. So doctors know what's going on too, if they are paying attention and are not overwhelmed by the propaganda to think that any person with corona virus is a threat to humanity.

At the end of all this, many ordinary people will know that it was mishandled, and many doctors will know (if not most or even ALL of them). So, what's going to happen? Are they going to force doctors to sign non-disclosure agreements so they won't tell???

In addition, here in Québec, there is an increase in domestic violence against both children and women. They also see an increase in psychological problems and psychologists are overwhelmed.

We have been prepared today for a future closure of some cities and probably a curfew per region. They told us that more severe measures would probably be necessary as the progression of the virus continues.

There is a new video out from Ken Jebsen from KenFm, one of the best and well known alternative Journalists in Germany. I skipped through it and by the looks of it, it seems like a very good video to share for all german speakers:

Here is a follow up by Ken suggesting that what is going on might have similarities to the takeover of the Nazis but this time on a much broader and effective scale. He draws parallels to the times shortly before and after the Nazis took over and that this Virus hysteria presents a perfect tool for just such a thing. In fact it seems to be more effective then anything else that was tried by fascists/elites before. He also reminds the listeners how germans used to wonder and ask their grandparents how it was back then when the Nazis sized power and how it felt and makes the point that now we basically know it because what is going on is pretty similar. In a brilliant sort of exaggerated and hyperbole way he is describing what is happening and how it feels to people both verbally and with his body language. He also describes the Milgram experiment and what he learned from books about the tendency of humans to follow authorities among other things.

He also draws attention on how effective and easy the whole campaigning has been so far and how scary and incredible it is how many people are now actually begging for more government control, imprisonments, rules and punishments. Remember how many people nowadays seem to think (especially germans) that something like back in Nazi germany could never happen today and that they certainly wouldn’t be part of the Nazi machine. Well yeah right.... Famous last words. It is in german:

Last edited:
I think you misunderstood Gaby. She meant that what your friends are writing about does not represent the larger reality.

Yes, there are a few things you should try to keep in mind Debra: doctors working in hospitals are as prone to being lied to and manipulated as anyone else. The experience of medical staff in one area is not representative of everywhere. There are many variables in population centers in terms of age of the population and incidence of illnesses. While it may be true that covid-19 has a progress profile that tends to make those vulnerable to it very ill "all of a sudden" and this might tend to inundate some hospitals, stressing out staff.

But the bottom line is this: 1,567 people have died WITH coronavirus so far in the USA and there are about 100,000 'cases'. I put cases in quotes because many of those have not been accurately tested for covid-19 and may actually have other infections. During the winter season of 2017-2018, there were 800,000 people hospitalized because of the flu, the vast majority of those with other underlying illnesses. Of those 800,000, at least 60,000 died from "complications associated with the flu". Now you can imagine that someone who dies in this way very likely has some serious lung and/or heart or other chronic illness.

So how do you explain that 100,000 people supposedly confirmed as having contracted covid-19 (there is no data I can find as to how many of those have been hospitalized) and 1,567 deaths from "complications associated with covid-19" can cause such panic in the US medical system when two years ago, there were at least EIGHT times the number of cases of flu (hospitalized) and FORTY FIVE TIMES the number of deaths associated with flu, and yet you heard NOT ONE WORD about it in the media or from governments?

Back
Top Bottom