I had an interesting conversation with a doctor today. We know each other through our mutual patients and she is also my general practitioner. When renovating the house, I cut my thumb so deep with a knife that it had to be sewn. Such an operation takes longer and longer and we talked about the current situation. She was extremely angry. A patient sewed mouthguards for the practice because she had no more. I asked her if she thought something about Corona was strange and I told her what I think. Immediately she said that from the beginning she thought that a lot was wrong and that since September starting it. There were symptoms that didn't fit in for Grippe , and the next big boost was January and February. Like me, she thought that most had been in contact with the virus for a long time. And she said that this corona would be ridiculous, since nobody knows if it is not the flu and all the numbers are therefore not to be used. Then I asked her if she would find it advisable to vaccinate or to test whether antibodies were formed. She said that an antibody test should be carried out immediately if it is available. She would then call me and do the tests.
As a general practitioner, her practice is oppen. This week she was so angry that she was without protective materials for the employees and wanted to close the practice.

Think Genetics.
The X chromosome is the TARGETED!!

A very specific site, XP22.2 on the X chromosome.

If the original intent was to create a vaccine to make subjects more controllable, well, screwing with this part of the X chromosome would cause some autistic as well as intellectual difficulties:

ichthyosis, Remember the recent pictures of that baby born with this condition?! It is in one of the posts....
speech delay,
hypogonadotropic
hypogonadism
West syndrome,
severe mental retardation,
epilepsy,
absent speech
moderate mental retardation,
speech delay,
autistic features
mild mental retardation,
autism

"If X chromosome has a genetic disease gene, it always causes illness in male patients, since men have only one X chromosome and therefore only one copy of each gene. Females, instead, may stay healthy and only be carrier of genetic illness, since they have another X chromosome and possibility to have healthy gene copy. For example hemophilia and red-green colorblindness run in family this way."

80% of the Deaths were attributed to Co-morbidity – They had other health problems, and were most probably on several prescribed MEDICATIONS.

It seems Most older men are diagnosed with hypertension, and the DRUGS prescribed for hypertension, are drugs that TARGET the bodies cells ACE and ACE2 receptor sites.

ACE2 sites are the Coronavirus entry point.

ACE2 receptors have been shown to be the entry point into human cells for some coronaviruses, including the SARS virus. A number of studies have identified that the entry point is the same for SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.[...]

In fact, the interaction of the spike protein of the virus with the ACE2 induces a drop in the levels of ACE2 in cells,[10] possibly inducing lung damage. In other words, the relation between ACE2 and severity of infections due to coronavirus is paradoxical and difficult to predict. Furthermore, the available (AT1R) blockers or Angiotensin II receptor blocker, such as losartan, have been shown to increase the amount of ACE2, plausibly facilitating the infection.

And there is this article as well:

Covid-19 can damage testicles and cause infertility in men

Beijing, Mar 12 (Prensa Latina) Scientists in China have reported that COVID-19 can damage the testicles, the quality of sperm and, consequently, cause infertility in men, who are also the most likely to contract it.

Experts from the Wuhan Center for Reproductive Medicine advise those infected to regularly undergo semen tests and hormone levels after the disease has passed, if they wish to have children.

According to studies, the virus invades the cells of the male reproductive organ by combining the so-called 'spike' protein and the angiotensin-converting enzyme.

As a result, it affects tissues in the same way that it does in the lungs, kidneys, heart and other organs of the human body.

In addition, it obstructs sperm production and androgen synthesis, the latter being the steroid hormones that control the expression and maintenance of male sexual characteristics.

The research also recalls the high similarity of COVID-19 to the 2002-2003 severe acute respiratory syndrome (SARS), which also produced erectile dysfunction in some males.

Wang Chen, deputy director of the Chinese Academy of Sciences, warned last month that the coronavirus could become a chronic disease and exist forever in the world like influenza.

He based his projection on the fact that the respiratory condition progresses very rapidly in the body, causes hypoxia and, unlike SARS, most of those infected are people over 60 with underlying heart and cerebrovascular diseases, which hinders the treatment further.

As for SARS, it mainly affected young and middle-aged individuals, but being highly transmissible and pathogenic it was difficult for it to survive and spread for a long time.
Covid-19 can damage testicles and cause infertility in men

So this outbreak in Italy is centered on Lombardy, and Bergamo province specifically. Although the ‘original Lombardy cluster’ was previously believed via case-tracking to have originated in Codogno in the south of Lombardy, which is about 60km due south from Bergamo city, the highest concentration of cases/infections/deaths are in Bergamo province itself:

oMzBENCE1uYLtv3qD-2-0Wml44yfev2GaGFA4CDPuOg.jpg
“They [general practitioners] remember having seen very strange pneumonia, very severe, particularly in old people in December and even November,” Giuseppe Remuzzi, the director of the Mario Negri Institute for Pharmacological Research in Milan, said in an interview with the National Public Radio of the United States.

“This means that the virus was circulating, at least in [the northern region of] Lombardy and before we were aware of this outbreak occurring in China.”
Dr Giuseppe Remuzzi, director of the Milan Institute for Pharmacological Research, says that a "strange pneumonia" was circulating in northern Italy as early as November 2019, weeks before doctors were informed of the coronavirus epidemic in China.
In an interview with NPR, he said that he had only recently heard from Italian doctors about "very strange, very serious cases of pneumonia, especially in elderly patients, in December and even last November".
"This means that the virus was circulating, at least in Lombardy, before we knew about the appearance of Covid-19 in China," he says.
These claims come while scientists continue to search for the origin of the coronavirus. According to a report in the South China Morning Post, the first Chinese cases of the virus occurred in mid-November.

I don't know if it was mentioned before but the two US military bases in Italy are very close to (Aviano) or right in the centre of (Ghedi-Torre) areas of Covid-19 outbreaks. I tend to think that the vaccination against flu and later the specific meningocococcal vaccine for people over 60 both played major role and created environment for perfect storm. When US soldiers go out of the bases, disaster is inevitable.

US-NukesLocations.jpg

Bill Gates is speaking on the virus with quite the smirk on his face

Short interview on CNN (where's the vom emoji?)

Here's a longer interview... Haven't watched, will watch and highlight any pertinent points the master of vaccines brings up

On the one hand we are saying that it is possible to get re-infected with this virus, even after having it and being cured.

See here:

[google translation]
Can one become twice infected with SARS COV-2? Is Natural Immunity Protective?

Now the answer based on scientific evidence:
NOT KNOWN YET !!!

For the following reasons:
1. The possibility is discussed because there have been patients who, after being discharged, relapse, return to seek medical attention and test positive for SARS-VOC-2 again. This virus or parts of the virus have a very long and somewhat erratic excretion.
* In a study by Zhou et al in Lancet (doi: 10.1016 / S0140-6736 (20) 30566-3) indicate that patients can have positive results by Rt-PCR up to 20 days after the onset of symptoms or until the death.

-> So a positive RT-PCR after re-entry does not necessarily mean re-infection, but rather means prolonged excretion.

2. Is the immunity produced protective? It is not yet known for this coronavirus.
* For other coronaviruses such as SARS1, it is believed that in 3 years a person can become reinfected (doi: 10.3201 / eid1310.070576).
* Very old studies from the 80s-90s where experiments were carried out with volunteers who were inoculated with the respiratory coronavirus 229E (doi: 10.1017 / s0950268800048019), all mounted an immune response and then after one year, they attempted to reinfect them. Many were reinfected, although producing a milder clinical picture. THIS TYPE OF STUDY MADE UNDERSTAND THAT RE-INFECTION WITH RESPIRATORY CORONAVIRUS AFTER A TIME IN WHICH THE IMMUNITY IS LOWERED IS POSSIBLE (and is observed year by year in the clinical setting).
* However, for other coronaviruses using animal models (doi: 10.3201 / 2206.160192, doi: 10.1371 / journal.ppat.1006565) the results are conflicting, sometimes protecting against reinfection and sometimes not.
* In a pre-print (a macaque model using SARS-COV2 (doi: Reinfection could not occur in SARS-CoV-2 infected rhesus macaques) has not been published or peer reviewed yet) indicate that re -infection is not possible, but this was performed only 28 days after the first infection. These experiments should be done after at least 1 year to determine if immunity is protective.

-> THEREFORE, IT IS VERY SOON TO DETERMINE HOW THESE VIRUSES WILL BEHAVE IN THE HUMAN POPULATION WITH RESPECT TO WHETHER THE NATURAL IMMUNITY IS PROTECTIVE AGAINST RE-INFECTIONS OR NOT.
* and this must be taken into account when trying to produce a vaccine ...
[end of quote]

oh man, reading all the entries of medical doctors and hospital staff here on the thread does tune down my good spirit I had and kept today for the whole day. This is no finger pointing, of course, what I want to say is that it is hard for me (and certainly for some of you) these times to keep the spirit for a whole day. Thank you all so much for your reports! And I am so thankful for the whole forum, from which I learned so much about health and food as well as conciousness. At the beginning of my journey I didn't get the "hightening the frequency" thing for example. I simply did not know how to do that. Now I know what it means, at least for me. It is the application of the learned into the daily life and living by what you are convinced of. This Corona stuff is just another test how far in the process you are and where to adjust more.

I just wanted to say thank you to you all.

(note: I misposted this on the wrong thread before, the old coronavirus thread. supersorry about that)

Defining an “apocalypse”
A standard Greek-English dictionary of the New Testament and early Christian literature defines ἀποκάλυψις (apokalypsis) as “of revelations of a particular kind, through visions, etc.”
An apocalypse is fundamentally a revelation of truths previously hidden.
It can be and often is about the end of the world as we know it, but is not necessarily so.

And indeed, when the truth is revealed and depending on the strength of that revelation and the individual, we know that they break down all the beliefs and perceptions that that particular individual had regarding the world. Such an event is reflected in the outside world. The direct consequence observed by a third party is the destruction of the world.

After writing it, I thought I'd better cross post this from the session thread:

I had a thought today after looking at the weather forecast for the coming week. I was a little surprised already that it was down to about 1 C last night, and generally quite cool all day today, so I wanted to know when is it going to warm up. Well, here's the image of the upcoming daily forecast with highs in big numbers, and lows in little numbers adjacent.

View attachment 34587

That's really chilly for this time of year in this location.

So, anyway, what I thought was this: We know all the carrying on about global warming is a load of BS, but we often think that our fearless leaders must believe it. What if they don't? What if they have real data for themselves, and use fake data to scare people?

Assuming they have real data, what if they know that the Ice Age really is starting to settle on us? And if they know that, they know what it means: lower food production, less food, food riots and severe unrest otherwise.

If they know all that, perhaps this whole Covid-19 Hoax is being used to get people used to total control, because full spectrum dominance is here because of an Ice Age.

Well, I'm just speculating, but it really is weird to be so chilly this time of year. And maybe this year's food production will go kaflooey and they are expecting it.

Maybe it is not on us yet, maybe we have a little time. But if it IS here and now, then I sure hope that peeps have been listening to us and the Cs about preparations both spiritually and materially.

A few of my friends and family members are still in the Emergency Response/Support areas of MainStream Medicine and Health Care.

And fact remains, they still don't represent the large part of the population which will remain either asymptomatic or with mild cases.

True, it's shocking. Suddenly they have a new syndrome not known before. It's not fun, alright. Imagine our reaction when we knew of someone who ended up with a fulminant myopericarditis and a weird pneumonia after getting supposedly "the flu". This is stuff that you only hear in heart transplantation wards. Then you realize, wow, you can be healthy and suddenly be hit by a virus which makes you a candidate for heart transplantation. And yet, most people will not fall under that minor category.

Hi Keyhole, I was wondering if I could make a request. Friends of mine in the community here are worried about a mandatory vaccine. I plan on speaking to them about this protocol you've outlined here. I sense that the act of giving them this information would itself be a form of medicine - to know that there are options, that a vaccine isn't totally fatal.

Many of them, and myself included, could benefit from an overview of vaccines, what they are, how they affect us (you mentioned adjuvants). Following that, it would be good to know why these medicines are effective countermeasures. For me personally, knowing what I'm taking and how it helps me actually assists the medicine in doing its work - a la psycho-neural-immunology.

I have seen that you have a tremendous gift for collating information. Would you be willing to do a concise write-up of the regimen you've outlined here? I can see it being of benefit to many.

I hadn't thought about doing that, but yeah if you think that it will help then I will work on putting something together. Thanks for the suggestion!

I had a thought today after looking at the weather forecast for the coming week. I was a little surprised already that it was down to about 1 C last night, and generally quite cool all day today, so I wanted to know when is it going to warm up. Well, here's the image of the upcoming daily forecast with highs in big numbers, and lows in little numbers adjacent.

View attachment 34587

That's really chilly for this time of year in this location.

So, anyway, what I thought was this: We know all the carrying on about global warming is a load of BS, but we often think that our fearless leaders must believe it. What if they don't? What if they have real data for themselves, and use fake data to scare people?

Assuming they have real data, what if they know that the Ice Age really is starting to settle on us? And if they know that, they know what it means: lower food production, less food, food riots and severe unrest otherwise.

If they know all that, perhaps this whole Covid-19 Hoax is being used to get people used to total control, because full spectrum dominance is here because of an Ice Age.

Well, I'm just speculating, but it really is weird to be so chilly this time of year. And maybe this year's food production will go kaflooey and they are expecting it.

Maybe it is not on us yet, maybe we have a little time. But if it IS here and now, then I sure hope that peeps have been listening to us and the Cs about preparations both spiritually and materially.

Wow, i was thinking about chills aswell today, because the weather forecast told us here today in Germany, Bavaria, that from sunday on there will be freezing nights again, down to minus 5 at nights!

The iceage cometh! seriously, i am pretty convinced of that. I can only recommend to have a look at a YT channel called "maverickstar reloaded". He deals with the upcoming magnetic pole shift. He says it is maximum 5-7 years till we have an ice age.

[...]

Severeweather.EU reported a week or so back about this current cold spell but they are now predicting that it will be even colder than expected and that it will extend into at least the first week of April - snippets from the article for anyone interested:

*update* Unusually intense Arctic outbreak will spread across much of Europe through the end of March – additional frost damage is likely
By Marko Korosec | Mesoscale Discussion | 27 March 2020

It has been very cold weather across central Europe and the Mediterranean this week, with lots of snow over the Balkans. A new cold outbreak was expected this weekend into western Europe, but now model guidance suggests the Arctic outbreak will be even stronger and spread across much of Europe through the remainder of March into early April. This will again enhance the frost potential and likely lead into even more damage to the crops, agriculture and blossoming trees.

A very powerful upper ridge and an associated surface high-pressure system will develop over the North Atlantic this weekend. What a complete contrary to the past few months, we will now be seeing a remarkably strong ridge and extremely high surface pressure, likely reaching around 1053-1054 mbar in its center!

1585340481148.png

The Arctic outbreak will indeed also respond into the lowlands, so the surface cold pool will overspread a large part of Europe, including Iberia and again Mediterranean:

1585340532695.png

Speaking of food shortages, here's an example of some people in England who were stock piling but obviously weren't thinking or prepping in the real sense of the term, and this does not bode well for when a real crisis hits:

And maybe this year's food production will go kaflooey and they are expecting it.
So no manna from heaven?

Mana_Web.jpg

It's been in low to mid 60s here with 71 expected tomorrow with continuing rain. Cool down to 50s/40s next week. My nine-yr-old grandson has absorbed the climate BS to the point he's worried about the ice caps melting. I scolded my son via email regarding this and sent article about ice-bound icebreakers and another very recently of two ice-breakers stuck with a third having to rescue the other two. Forget which channel now, but terrible plea for money to save the drowning polar bears! Similar one for the desperate elderly Israelis in dire need of money - WTH?!! The constant assault upon our faculties with this avalanche of ongoing lies really gets to be too much at times!

And fact remains, they still don't represent the large part of the population which will remain either asymptomatic or with mild cases.
These Family and friends I refer to, in my post that you quoted, are WORKING in these fields.
They are Paramedics, Pilots and Medics....they are out there on the front lines of this crap as well.
Not victims or ill, at least, at this time....

These Family and friends I refer to, in my post that you quoted, are WORKING in these fields.
They are Paramedics, Pilots and Medics....they are out there on the front lines of this crap as well.
Not victims or ill, at least, at this time....

I think you misunderstood Gaby. She meant that what your friends are writing about does not represent the larger reality.

Back
Top Bottom