While Italy's case and death figures are, like everywhere else, all-but-impossible to distinguish from background 'average' rates of winter influenza-like illnesses, something serious does seem to be going on in the region of Lombardy - and more specifically, in the province of Bergamo.

The Russian govt recently sent a lot of military personnel and equipment to that city:

To give you an idea of how concentrated Italy’s ‘COVID-19 problem’ is in the northern region of Lombardy, these Italian figures reported last week had ’25,500 cases of confirmed COVID-19 cases’ in Lombardy, while the next worst-affected region in all of Italy is Emilia-Romagna, south of Lombardy, with just a over fifth of that number – 6,700 cases.

So this outbreak in Italy is centered on Lombardy, and Bergamo province specifically. Although the ‘original Lombardy cluster’ was previously believed via case-tracking to have originated in Codogno in the south of Lombardy, which is about 60km due south from Bergamo city, the highest concentration of cases/infections/deaths are in Bergamo province itself:

oMzBENCE1uYLtv3qD-2-0Wml44yfev2GaGFA4CDPuOg.jpg

The media has since reported that it's unknown exactly how and where the first cluster began in Lombardy because the ‘China connection’ turned out to be a false lead:

Bergamo then is Italy’s ‘Wuhan’, and Lombardy is its ‘Hubei Province’, by far the worst-hit region in the whole country:

340a82a887ab2b50ce7cabd83ecb2a2da7a98dc8.png

Which takes me to something ‘else’ that took place in this very region of Italy earlier in the winter…

Bergamo meningitis outbreak January 2020

From late December to late January, Italian media was reporting about a meningitis outbreak in Bergamo that had killed 5 people. The resulting panic spurred Lombardy health authorities to vaccinate some 45,000 people in early-to-mid January with the Meningococcal C vaccine, apparently all of them in one area to the east of Bergamo, between the city itself and Lago d’Iseo.

(Incidentally, this was in addition to the 185,000 doses of free flu vaccines administered to Bergamo residents this winter. I don't now how this coverage compares with populations of comparable size, but northern Italy, as widely noted, has a lot of elderly citizens.)

The authorities there reported satisfaction at having vaccinated 65% of their target population with this MenC vaccine, providing them, they assumed, with 'herd immunity' and thereby 'preventing an epidemic'.

I found almost nothing on this in English, but here are a few reports, all automatic translations from Italian news reports, so perhaps Italian-speakers can clarify any significant mistakes:

They apparently vaccinated all schoolchildren in the target area of Bergamo:

Apparently there are 30-40 cases of meningitis in Lombardy every year:

Famous last words?

At the end of January, Gallera was reporting:

Did they, by rolling out a mass vaccination program in Bergamo to 'contain' a not-particularly-serious 'outbreak' of meningitis, somehow compound ongoing - and, up until that point, undetected - COVID-19 cases? Did they perhaps trigger a far more dangerous outbreak altogether?
Seems almost a no-brainer to me. Ignorance (including pro-vaccers, combined with disinfo on so many levels) endangers, indeed.

I took a friend to the biggest clinic close to our town today, and took some pictures...
I hear the same stories here in Czech. Everywhere in media and on social platforms one can see pictures of tired medical personnel, people clapping out of windows every day at 8pm to thank them for hard work but when actual people go to hospitals, nothing like emergency situation can be seen in most cases. Very weird. It appears that all health workers are stressed from being ready steady for something that's not coming.

I'm guessing that they're using airforce helicopters to keep an eye on things.
Should we expect drones in and above city streets anytime soon in some countries? 🤔

I hear the same stories here in Czech. Everywhere in media and on social platforms one can see pictures of tired medical personnel, people clapping out of windows every day at 8pm to thank them for hard work but when actual people go to hospitals, nothing like emergency situation can be seen in most cases. Very weird. It appears that all health workers are stressed from being ready steady for something that's not coming.

Should we expect drones in and above city streets anytime soon in some countries? 🤔

Then I'm going to take my slingshot out of my fishing case and shoot them down, nice exercise for the future:phaser::rotfl:

But Hydroxychloroquine is no good for the MSM, and there are several local news online smearing the Hydroxychloroquine drug, citing a man dying from it in Phoenix, USA
A couple in their 60s saw that a ingredient in their aquarium water treatment contained the chloroquine, but it was chloroquine phosphate, and so they got sick within 30 mins of taking it, and the man later died.

Wow. Twitter has totally gone toxic. So much division over politics. If you hate the current PM/President then nothing they do is right, if you love them, everything they do is great. And the China bashing is just insane. Calls to hold China to account, abuse for China for lying and spreading the virus, abuse for Chinese owned companies in Australia shipping medical supplies to China back in January. the hate is so thick you could cut it with a knife. Absolutely insane. All rationality gone out the door.

If I thought people's cognitive dissidence was bad before, it's gone ballistic now! As of today, 11 deaths in Ohio out of 11.75 million people. Funny thing, I can't find the ages of the last 6 who died, only what county they were in. What's up with that? Also, can't get my dog's hair cut now, either - grooming services stopped March 21. New shopping hours for grocery stores that used to be open 24 hrs - closing to ensure restocking. Yet, hubby says TP, napkins, and chicken aren't there when he looks. We already had extra TP on hand, but hubby wants chicken breasts and not happy he's coming up empty. Aldi's had boneless, skinless after 5 pm when I shopped there last week on Wed. Plenty of brats in stores though.

the virus originated from work on a vaccine, a vaccine that was being engineered to make the population more susceptible to control.

in a sense, they are scrambling as this was unexpected. but in their hubris, they believe they can use this opportunity to impose more control over the world populations through strict protocols and fear.. of which, many have fallen victim to.

the C's say that the chances of it becoming a real deadly pandemic are low. the PTB know this and will use it as an opportunity to possibly force mandatory vaccines as to prevent another 'pandemic.' , while at the same time making entire populations susceptible to control. based on the way things have progressed, many will accept this vaccine with open arms. (thanks to fake news).
So, it would seem that the PTB achieved their goal, not as originally planned, but by global hysterized media fearmongering, thus facilitating lockdown controls to be put in place onto a compliant, scared, and panicked population. Oh, the irony! Now, if they can just kick Donald to the curb!

I hesitate to post this but there may be something to it.

I have three sites selling supplements and homemade remedies (to my home market) that have received an interesting number of probably bot driven hits from the Hagerstown, Maryland area (near a certain famous research lab). About two months ago, my sites even went offline and I had to contact the host to reactivate and found out that they shutoff access due to attempted hacks into my cPanel.

Anyone else out with sites seeing abnormal hits from Ashburn, or Hagerstown, Maryland area or DC Metro area in the past two or more months?

What do you or the UK folks here make of this? Some sanity in the UK?

Apparently, Boris Johnson didn't read the morning's Office Memo with his spot of tea?

While Italy's case and death figures are, like everywhere else, all-but-impossible to distinguish from background 'average' rates of winter influenza-like illnesses, something serious does seem to be going on in the region of Lombardy - and more specifically, in the province of Bergamo.

To give you an idea of how concentrated Italy’s ‘COVID-19 problem’ is in the northern region of Lombardy, these Italian figures reported last week had ’25,500 cases of confirmed COVID-19 cases’ in Lombardy, while the next worst-affected region in all of Italy is Emilia-Romagna, south of Lombardy, with just a over fifth of that number – 6,700 cases.

So this outbreak in Italy is centered on Lombardy, and Bergamo province specifically. Although the ‘original Lombardy cluster’ was previously believed via case-tracking to have originated in Codogno in the south of Lombardy, which is about 60km due south from Bergamo city, the highest concentration of cases/infections/deaths are in Bergamo province itself:

This report was published on October 4, 2007 - Biosafety Level - List of BSL-4 Facilities
Biosafety Level - List of BSL-4 Facilities | List BSL-4 Facilities

Azienda Ospedaliera Ospedale Luigi SaccoItaly, Lombardy, Milan4A university hospital in Polo Universitario; it contains two special vehicles for transporting infectious persons.
Istituto Nazionale Malattie InfettiveItaly, Rome, Rome4This facility, (trans.) National Institute of Infectious Diseases, operates within the Lazzaro Spallanzani Hospital.

Strange pneumonia’ seen in Lombardy in November
‘Strange pneumonia’ seen in Lombardy in November

March 23, 2020 - A “strange pneumonia” was circulating in northern Italy as long ago as November, weeks before doctors were made aware of the novel coronavirus outbreak in China, one of the European country’s leading medical experts said this week, the South China Morning Post reported.

“They [general practitioners] remember having seen very strange pneumonia, very severe, particularly in old people in December and even November,” Giuseppe Remuzzi, the director of the Mario Negri Institute for Pharmacological Research in Milan, said in an interview with the National Public Radio of the United States.

“This means that the virus was circulating, at least in [the northern region of] Lombardy and before we were aware of this outbreak occurring in China.”

Remuzzi’s comments came as scientists continue to search for the origin of the coronavirus. Chinese respiratory disease expert Zhong Nanshan said earlier that although China was the first to report the pathogen, it was not yet certain where it actually came from.

Remuzzi said it was only recently that he had heard from Italian doctors about the disease, which meant it had existed and been spreading without people’s knowledge.

Despite reporting its first locally transmitted coronavirus infections – in Lombardy – only on February 21 – it had had only imported cases before then – Italy has since had more than 59,138 confirmed cases and 5,476 deaths from Covid-19, the disease caused by the pathogen. By comparison, China has had just over 81,000 cases and 3,261 fatalities.

Italy suspended all flights to China on January 31, the first nation to do so.

In the central China city of Wuhan, where the epidemic was first identified, doctors began noticing a “pneumonia with an unknown cause” in December. The first known infection in the city can be traced back to December 1.

A report by the South China Morning Post said that the first Chinese case might have been as early as mid-November, but that has not been confirmed by Beijing.

The current thinking among the scientific community is that the first infection in Lombardy was the result of an Italian coming into contact with a Chinese in late January. However, if it can be shown that the novel coronavirus – officially known as SARS-CoV-2 – was in circulation in Italy in November, then that theory would be turned on its head.

The debate over the possible origin of the pathogen has also been at the heart of a war of words between Beijing and Washington, with US President Donald Trump repeatedly referring to it as the “Chinese virus” and US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo calling it the “Wuhan virus,” infuriating Beijing in the process. Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Zhao Lijian took to Twitter to contest the claims.

“By calling it ‘China virus’ and thus suggesting its origin without any supporting facts or evidence, some media clearly want China to take the blame, and their ulterior motives are laid bare,” he said.

He then went on to suggest that the coronavirus outbreak might have started in the United States and been carried to Wuhan by the US Army.

Why Is Italy's Coronavirus Outbreak So Bad?
Why Is Italy's Coronavirus Outbreak So Bad?

3/10/2020 - On Monday, Italy placed its 60 million residents under lockdown, as the number of cases of the COVID-19 virus throughout the country continues to rise.

[...] Before the first case was reported, there was an unusually high number of pneumonia cases recorded at a hospital in Codogno in northern Italy, the head of the emergency ward Stefano Paglia told the newspaper La Repubblica, suggesting it is possible patients with the virus were treated as if they had a seasonal flu. Health facilities hosting these patients could have become sites for infection, helping proliferate the spread of the virus.

The northern regions of Lombardy, Veneto and Emilia-Romagna, have been most affected by the outbreak 85% of infected patients are in the region which is home to 92% of deaths so far. But the virus has been confirmed in all 20 regions of the country.

Some officials also believe Italy, which has already tested over 42, 000 people, may have a higher number of cases as a result of performing more rigorous tests than their European counterparts. “This could be a bias,” Lorenzo Casani, the health director of a clinic for elderly people in Lombardy told TIME. “Look at how many tests we are doing!”

Italy, however, is also reporting an above average mortality rate at 4%. The average age of coronavirus patients who have died because of the virus in Italy is 81, according to the National Health Institute. Italy, which has one the world’s oldest populations, could be facing a higher mortality rate as a result of its above-average elderly population. “Italy is the oldest country in the oldest continent in the world,” Casani says. “We have a lot of people over 65.”

Meningitis epidemic averted thanks to blanket vaccinations
Radio Lombardia, 5 January 2020

In the fifth case of meningococcal sepsis in the Bergamo area, a 16-year-old boy from Castelli Calepio was hospitalized at Pope John XXIII hospital in Bergamo in serious condition. [...] Meanwhile in Sarnico, Bergamo, the population of the area is being vaccinated. [...]

Schools will not close. 93% of nursery children have already been vaccinated and herd immunity has also been achieved thanks to great proactive action by the region administration since the Meningococcus C vaccine is not a mandatory vaccination for attending kindergarten.

In this detailed article below - which is the "first" in an updated series of "8" (currently) - it has a few paragraphs that might reflect on the above statements.

CoronaVirus – 1. “IT’S BIO-WEAPON”. Us Expert blames China but forgets 25 Pentagon’s Secret Labs for “Ethnic Attacks”
CoronaVirus – 1. “IT’S BIO-WEAPON”. Us Expert blames China but forgets 25 Pentagon’s Secret Labs for “Ethnic Attacks”

by Fabio Giuseppe Carlo Carisio
VERSIONE ORIGINALE IN ITALIANO

UPDATE 7 FEBRUARY 2020 (other data updates below post)

Under the heading, "GSK: A STORY OF SCANDALS AND JUDICIAL INQUIRIES" ...
[...] «In February 1991 the President of the “Smith Kline Beecham” (producer of the Engerix B vaccine) allegedly paid 600 million old lira for his admission, to the then Minister of Health the little Hon. De Lorenzo to obtain various favors. Since the aforementioned company is the only producer of the “Engerix B” vaccine, a vaccine made mandatory for hepatitis B in May ’91, we ask you to check whether there is a direct or indirect relationship between this payment and the proposal by the Minister of Health to adopt single country legislation that made said hepatitis B vaccination mandatory in Italy».

It was written in a complaint addressed to the Public Prosecutor’s Office of the Court of Milan by the Association for the Freedom of Therapeutic Choice before Francesco De Lorenzo (together with the former director of the Duilio Pharmaceutical Service Poggiolini), was sentenced not only to 5 years in prison but also to compensate the Italian State with over 5 million euros each for the damage caused to the image.

Despite the ascertained bribes the vaccine for Hepatitis B in Italy remained mandatory, Smith Kline Beecham was absorbed by Glaxo which in 2016 doubled its investments in Italian laboratories before the government of Prime Minister Paolo Gentiloni’s Democratic Party, thanks to the Lorenzin Decree of July 28, 2017, made the 10 vaccines mandatory (anti-polio, anti-diphtheria, anti-tetanus, anti-hepatitis B, anti-pertussis, anti-Haemophilus influenzae type b, anti-measles, anti-rubella, anti-mumps , anti-chickenpox) including the hexavalant for the first 6 diseases, considered dangerous by many pediatricians for the lack of tests.

CoronaVirus BioWeapon – 2. Intel sources: «Spread by CIA with nano-Uav» as Cyber-DragonflEye. Alert in Iran and Italy
CRORONAVIRUS-CATASTROPHE-800x450.jpg

CoronaVirus BioWeapon – 3. GSK Golden…

CoronaVirus BioWeapon – 4. PANDEMIC! As Predicted in Bill Gates forum (video) with ex-CIA. Italy and Iran Massacred in Bio-Warfare for their A.I. Deal
di-maio-zarif-cover-1-800x450.jpg

CORONAVIRUS: $820 Billions Q.E. Bazookas by ECB & FED for Stealing Soveregnty in Italy, EU and US (Feature article)

CoronaVirus BioWeapon – 5. Cardinal Blames: “A Rich Country Sowed This Poison. UN must Investigate”

CoronaVirus BioWeapon – 6. Prophecy on Pandemic and NWO by Obama-Biden CIA’s Queen

Hecatomb Italy, 7.503 victims! In Lombardy region only More Deaths than Whole China
(Feature article)

CoronaVirus BioWeapon – 7. NWO-CIA-DEM Top Secret Military Missions in Ukraine, Fort Detrick, Sigonella, Wuhan, Modena

CoronaVirus – 8. Exclusive: “Russian Mission for Cleaning Italy and World from a Bio-Weapon”

I've noticed over the last couple of days, the media has been zeroing in on cases where young people with no underlying condition have been hit hard by the virus

Examples

I highly doubt that any young healthy person died only from merely contracting coronavirus. The sad thing is that they likely only tested for that virus because it's apparently the only show in town today. I wonder how many people are being misdiagnosed in this way and suffering because of it.

I'm not buying into the hype and fear mongering, but this is the only trick they have and it's as if the internet is saturated with mass media notions: 'people are begging the government to lock them down', 'people are like nazis'... the only place I'm seeing this is from other peoples second hand info on mass media channels: tv, the internet, radio, but not real life.
It's like the big networks have migrated to the internet, and now we have interactive big media.
'It's crazy! People are doing crazy things!...

I'm not seeing it. OK, a little preparation shopping.

'They don't want freedom!' ect.

How do these people make such conclusions? It's manipulative. And, as with pretending to care about safety to enact restrictions, other people pretend to care about our freedoms and values to be wreckless. Its like a pincer attack. And it is confusion and drama, taking place in the media stage and it attempts to infect our perception of reality. But I'm not seeing it in real life.
But it is mostly in the electronic realm, where it is exaggerated. And despite the ridiculousness of it, it is repeated over and over.
So, back to the liberal/conservative map that I refered to before... People doing these things are probably in liberal country: the big cities where show biz and mass media have control. People in the real world are concerned about this madness, of course, but the sickness doesn't transmit outside the liberal sphere of the cities into our lives as we are outside of it.
So, the hype is most where concentrations of people are densest, and for them it is more believable, but in conservative country, we are not at that boiling point where drama is the central focus of our lives. And when we turn off our mass media appliances, we have other things to do.
So, this is another instance, where despite being from the same nation, we are a world apart. And the mass media wants to be influential, but they seem deluded, but in their sphere - the large metropolitan, business and ad savvy cities, it makes sense. So another way to dispell some of the hype is to recognise it has more merit for some than others.

The Russian govt recently sent a lot of military personnel and equipment to that city:

oMzBENCE1uYLtv3qD-2-0Wml44yfev2GaGFA4CDPuOg.jpg

The media has since reported that it's unknown exactly how and where the first cluster began in Lombardy because the ‘China connection’ turned out to be a false lead:

Bergamo then is Italy’s ‘Wuhan’, and Lombardy is its ‘Hubei Province’, by far the worst-hit region in the whole country:

340a82a887ab2b50ce7cabd83ecb2a2da7a98dc8.png

Which takes me to something ‘else’ that took place in this very region of Italy earlier in the winter…

Bergamo meningitis outbreak January 2020

From late December to late January, Italian media was reporting about a meningitis outbreak in Bergamo that had killed 5 people. The resulting panic spurred Lombardy health authorities to vaccinate some 45,000 people in early-to-mid January with the Meningococcal C vaccine, apparently all of them in one area to the east of Bergamo, between the city itself and Lago d’Iseo.

(Incidentally, this was in addition to the 185,000 doses of free flu vaccines administered to Bergamo residents this winter. I don't now how this coverage compares with populations of comparable size, but northern Italy, as widely noted, has a lot of elderly citizens.)

The authorities there reported satisfaction at having vaccinated 65% of their target population with this MenC vaccine, providing them, they assumed, with 'herd immunity' and thereby 'preventing an epidemic'.

I found almost nothing on this in English, but here are a few reports, all automatic translations from Italian news reports, so perhaps Italian-speakers can clarify any significant mistakes:

They apparently vaccinated all schoolchildren in the target area of Bergamo:

Famous last words?

At the end of January, Gallera was reporting:

Did they, by rolling out a mass vaccination program in Bergamo to 'contain' a not-particularly-serious 'outbreak' of meningitis, somehow compound ongoing - and, up until that point, undetected - COVID-19 cases? Did they perhaps trigger a far more dangerous outbreak altogether?
Hello Niall, I read the italian articles and didn't find significant mistakes in the english translation. Just an addition from one of these articles : "What it is unusual, however, is not the number of people who have fallen ill with meningitis, 30 to 40 cases each year in Lombardy, rather the fact that they are limited to the same geographical area. For this reason, those who ran a real risk because they were exposed to those who were sick, were immediately prophylactically treated with antibiotics." (the bold type was in the original article)
Very interesting, thank you !

Last edited by a moderator:
Going from latest session where Cs say PTB are freaked out because of the STO mutation, it would occur to me that the PTB are resigned to losing this battle.

Thanks for sharing, I have not been able to catchup with the latest on the thread yet (so sorry if someone has already shared some thoughts on this before me) but I just wanted to say that I see this point quite differently. IMHO, Psychoapths may despair, may act crazy, may take rash and not well considered measures (to put it mildly) but they won't give up or give in - due to their nature, their programming, wisfhull thinking and megalomaniacal plans driving their actions - at least not until the l entire sick show comes crashing down on their own heads and by that point they will most likely end up destroying themselves anyways!!

Alas, at least that's how I see it given my so far gathered knowledge and experience.

I'm not buying into the hype and fear mongering, but this is the only trick they have and it's as if the internet is saturated with mass media notions: 'people are begging the government to lock them down', 'people are like nazis'... the only place I'm seeing this is from other peoples second hand info on mass media channels: tv, the internet, radio, but not real life.
And it is confusion and drama, taking place in the media stage and it attempts to infect our perception of reality. But I'm not seeing it in real life.

Yesterday in Finland a recent poll was announced by the main media horn YLE:

49 percent of 1,800-odd respondents said that government's recommendations and interventions have been appropriate and timely.

However 46 percent said that they would have liked to see the government impose even tighter restrictions.

Poll: Broad support for tighter restrictions to curb epidemic

This could be a case of mass media amplification and unbridled obfuscation but even if the margin of error would be large, it still shows a huge majority wanting more restrictions and satisfied with the already absurd lockdown:shock:

I was speaking with another Forum member yesterday and it seems this is a case of "the programming is complete", and is just staggering to think that so many (the vast majority) have actually fallen for this false crisis up here.

But like Metrist, I haven't personally experienced, in real life, people expressing their wish for more restrictions and it's only on social media where I see the virtue signalling and kudos given to the government for their actions (I guess I haven't been meeting people except close ones during this lockdown time either: fortunately my family is not buying this crap).

Meanwhile, here in my little rural town in the North of Germany, some of our cute little 2D friends don't seem to be bothered at all by this Covid-19 madness and instead are blissfully enjoying the beautiful sunny days we have been blessed with recently!🌻🌞:-)

20200326_075050.jpg
20200326_075029.jpg
20200326_075148.jpg

Warms the heart doesn't it!? In my oppinion, that is a much better example to be followed during these crazy times!! :-)

Back
Top Bottom