For this reason I think it is important to know how to distinguish between individuals who belong to one group or another; with the former we can be a little more open by making them question the wisdom of everything that is happening, not seeking to confront but to open a channel of questions that will eventually lead them to rethink everything they believe when the time is right.
But then, on my morning walk, I ran into a neighbor (who by her own admission is not very smart) who said she is going to work, that this thing is overblown, etc etc. So not everyone is falling for the propaganda.

I had a surprising experience today. A client called me for some project, and after we finished we chatted a bit about the situation. Little by little, each of us revealed a bit of skepticism, we kind of "circled" around each other. At the end of the chat, turns out that she is familiar with Dr. Wordarg's work, questions the numbers, knows about how the Italians count their deaths and why this matters, pities the elderly who might sooner die from isolation than from the virus, says all this is overblown and that the real concern is the economy, and that a friend of hers who is a doctor just shakes her head in disbelief about all that. Whew!! Another friend of ours, a lawyer, also told us he thinks the whole thing is totally overblown. This gives me hope!

Hoppefully this quarantine would not last more than 2 months as said , even if there is a talk it could last till June or July in my country. And when it comes to forced vaccination and it could easily get to that, even if there are methods to alleviate it, it is a risk either way because who knows when you ll be forced to take it and have time to act or if there would be no serious side effects, etc... I ll rather take a stand and take as many as I can with me then live in a fascist state barely surviving because have nothing to lose. Good luck to you all in these times

Corvus. The atmosphere where you are seems very heavy at the moment.We are all feeling this strange disconnect with life and people. Through contact with the Forum we can adjust our outlook and emotions in a positive way. Going to a job you detest is a very difficult thing to do but you show perseverance and this perseverance will get you through. Take some time out for yourself, get lost in a book or do EE. Every day brings new changes and we can use them to learn.,

Take care of yourself , get plenty of rest and let us know how things develop.

FYI, the virus is spreading in countries across various climate regions now, which puts a slight dent into the summer hypothesis.

Having said this, it may be spreading in hotter countries slower.

Also, if you look at the countries at the top of the list, all of them are rich developed countries exc Iran.... Begs the question... Does the virus not like poor countries? Ooooor, is it that rich countries can afford testing?
Rich countries can afford not just testing, can afford --at a certain point-- lock themselves. Latest WHO report is beyond insidious but, it needs to get hold of every country, the damage to those countries following WHO actions, phases ... buf! I am so angry and sad, if I keep talking the vocabulary would be beyond rude.

On the part of climate, "summer hyphothesis?" ... at least to me, it says what is WHO purpose, to destroy millions of lifes.
_https://metro.co.uk/2020/03/06/assuming-coronavirus-will-continue-spread-summer-12362017/ said:
WHO ‘assuming’ that coronavirus will continue to spread over summer

Harrison JonesFriday 6 Mar 2020 8:44 pm

All countries should make containing the coronavirus outbreak their ‘top priority’, the World Health Organization (WHO) has said, as it warned that the global community cannot bank on the spread fading over summer.

The organisation stressed that slowing down the epidemic allows hospitals to prepare and saves lives, urging the world to ‘stand together’. As the global total case numbers passed 100,000, WHO director general Dr Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus told a news briefing: ‘(The epidemic) is geographically expanding and deeply concerning. ‘We are continuing to recommend that all countries make containment their highest priority. In a globalised world, the only option is to stand together.’

Asked whether the virus may not spread as easily in Europe’s warm summer months, Dr. Mike Ryan, executive director of WHO’s emergencies programme, said: ‘We do not know yet what the activity or the behaviour of this virus will be in different climatic conditions. We have to assume that the virus will continue to have the capacity to spread.’ He added: ‘It is a false hope to say yes it will just disappear in summertime, like influenza virus…There is no evidence right now to suggest that that will happen.’ There have been suggestions from other experts that the spread of the virus could fade during the warmer months – before potentially reappearing when colder weather returns.

It seems that increasingly, the John Hopkins university is cited as the only source for corona numbers. In Germany, they used to cite the numbers from the local authorities, but not anymore - since today, it's John Hopkins all the way. These numbers are consistently higher than the local ones. Their explanation is that those are more up to date because the local bureaucracies take more time to report the numbers, while the JHU uses a variety of sources, including media reports.

Here is what they write about their sources:

What are the sources of data informing the dashboard?
The data sources include the World Health Organization, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, the European Center for Disease Prevention and Control, the National Health Commission of the People’s Republic of China, 1point3acres, Worldometers.info,BNO, state and national government health departments, local media reports, and the DXY, one of the world’s largest online communities for physicians, health care professionals, pharmacies and facilities.

I find this centralization of the numbers very suspicious. It opens the door to manipulation - with so many sources, including media (!), who can tell what's going on? They could just make up numbers in the media and then cite them, for example. Also, they could lump together all kinds of numbers that are totally different in terms of methodology and so on. Very easy to manipulate. And why doesn't the media use the actual numbers given by the authorities? Perhaps someone has given a marching order to get a grip on these annoyingly low numbers?

Last edited:
For the record, I'm re-posting what my former school mate has to say about the COVID-19. It will give us a fairly good idea of what mainstream sources know (she is a virologist):

[google translation]
Can one become twice infected with SARS COV-2? Is Natural Immunity Protective?

Now the answer based on scientific evidence:
NOT KNOWN YET !!!

For the following reasons:
1. The possibility is discussed because there have been patients who, after being discharged, relapse, return to seek medical attention and test positive for SARS-VOC-2 again. This virus or parts of the virus have a very long and somewhat erratic excretion.
* In a study by Zhou et al in Lancet (doi: 10.1016 / S0140-6736 (20) 30566-3) indicate that patients can have positive results by Rt-PCR up to 20 days after the onset of symptoms or until the death.

-> So a positive RT-PCR after re-entry does not necessarily mean re-infection, but rather means prolonged excretion.

2. Is the immunity produced protective? It is not yet known for this coronavirus.
* For other coronaviruses such as SARS1, it is believed that in 3 years a person can become reinfected (doi: 10.3201 / eid1310.070576).
* Very old studies from the 80s-90s where experiments were carried out with volunteers who were inoculated with the respiratory coronavirus 229E (doi: 10.1017 / s0950268800048019), all mounted an immune response and then after one year, they attempted to reinfect them. Many were reinfected, although producing a milder clinical picture. THIS TYPE OF STUDY MADE UNDERSTAND THAT RE-INFECTION WITH RESPIRATORY CORONAVIRUS AFTER A TIME IN WHICH THE IMMUNITY IS LOWERED IS POSSIBLE (and is observed year by year in the clinical setting).
* However, for other coronaviruses using animal models (doi: 10.3201 / 2206.160192, doi: 10.1371 / journal.ppat.1006565) the results are conflicting, sometimes protecting against reinfection and sometimes not.
* In a pre-print (a macaque model using SARS-COV2 (doi: Reinfection could not occur in SARS-CoV-2 infected rhesus macaques) has not been published or peer reviewed yet) indicate that re -infection is not possible, but this was performed only 28 days after the first infection. These experiments should be done after at least 1 year to determine if immunity is protective.

-> THEREFORE, IT IS VERY SOON TO DETERMINE HOW THESE VIRUSES WILL BEHAVE IN THE HUMAN POPULATION WITH RESPECT TO WHETHER THE NATURAL IMMUNITY IS PROTECTIVE AGAINST RE-INFECTIONS OR NOT.
* and this must be taken into account when trying to produce a vaccine ...
[end of quote]

do you think cassandra is part of said gestapo? Just joking. I just wanted to explain why her line of thinking was wrong and give a reference.

In a technologically advanced civilization, we have abilities that help us greatly. But these abilities also represent great danger - in the wrong hands. And so, who governs the advancement of this progression? And is knowledge a hindrance to its control? Are we necessarily in the dark about many of technologies negative aspects, because knowledge hinders control?

So, America bombs a important person in Iran, or any number of places where we have attacked others, and so eventually, as our technologies spread globally, and our adversaries operate in the dark in pursuit of advancement... what are they going to do to bring down the top dog? Biological warfare seems like the best route.

And, as technology necessitates secrecy, contingencies are taken to always cover any altercations up in a false narrative. They can't just say: 'everything is controlled, the freedoms you have are with our permission, because we all embrace technology, and we govern it'. If they did, it would be plain to see we are dictators through technological means. So, that's why it must be in the dark for all in pursuit of advancement.

And to us down here in the lower levels, we just enjoy the tech in benign ways, while leaders covet it and war to maintain its control.

And so for a mass destruction strategy intent on reacting from being attacked all the time, biological warfare is the most reasonable course.

I wanted to add this because it's a possibility, and it is of course not meant to be understood or even entered into our minds as a possibility. That's how darkness works, and that's why the mass media is a unified voice: some things cannot even enter into our minds lest we see the covetous basis of our technological pursuits by the leaders.

Funny how this current global lockdown is aligning with Easter which the evil elite would like nothing better than to cancel! Is the public going to be satisfied to have church services via TV? What about Palm Sunday? Talk about your test of faith!

If I get questioned about going grocery shopping, I will insist that I MUST have jellybeans for Easter!

Still need to catch up with the latest posts, but just wanted to share the following. A popular Dutch investigative journalist and crime reporter, Peter R. de Vries, tweeted the following (my translation):
I do struggle a bit with the fact that in the winter of 2017-2018 almost 9500 (!!) people in the Netherlands died due to flu-related causes in three, four months (RIVM figures). This was never the talk of the day or the opening of the NOS news broadcast and no extra toilet rolls were sold back then...

Good to see some people are thinking critically about the situation!

Still need to catch up with the latest posts, but just wanted to share the following. A popular Dutch investigative journalist and crime reporter, Peter R. de Vries, tweeted the following (my translation):

Good to see some people are thinking critically about the situation!

Here in the Netherlands everything goes quite smoothly.
Had just gone to the supermarket in the evening, and there was still a lot of bread.
Even my favorite one with sesame seeds on the crust, 😋

Back
Top Bottom