So this was just in the news right now here in Tel Aviv-

As of this morning, medical insitutions have been asked to temporarily stop calling back with covid tests results since it was found that, get this:

The same sample is testing negative at local labs but being flagged as positive when it arrives at the govermental health agency !!!
They're calling it a "computer error" at the moment, we are talking ten thousand tests here.
Things are getting quite interesting.

Like many others before, I'd like to highlight the fact that this thread is an excellent example of power of networking, especially if you take into account the dynamic and severity of the situation we're researching here. I literally feel that it's continuously stamping my soul in a positive way, of course, so I am truly grateful for all your valuable contribution :thup: I also realized that contributing is not optional if one really wants to be part of the process. For many years I used to be a passive member of this forum and now I finally understood how ineffective it was on so many levels.

Other than that, I don't have any facts to share right now but I'd like to share a thought that came to my mind this morning. In the past, conveying alternative (i.e. other than mainstream) information to broader audience was highly ineffective because of myriad of differences in perception of reality by individuals to whom the information was addressed. Recently many of these differences were flattened by draconian measures introduced around the globe. Huge part of our world is on lockdown and perception shifted towards more common ground for many. Individuals are still interpreting the causes differently but the reality is almost equally harsh for all. Maybe, in addition to undesired side effect of this virus mentioned by the C's, the current lockdown will result in masses, including non infected individuals, being more open to the alternative views, but more importantly, the information conveyed may have more powerful effect due to the more equal and consistent feedback by its recipients. I can't help but think about pendulums again - their power depends on number of participants. Imagine for a moment how big must be the one that's behind the current situation and how unstable it is right now, hence how easy right now might be shifting its frequency by means of objective information, effectively utilizing its momentum. FWIW.

The authorities in Croatia are claiming today that we shouldn't leave our houses due to air pollution from a desert in Asia. This comes right after snow hit most parts of the country, and we have a few sunny days in front of us. Obviously there's more to it, as we know from the latest session, and no on in his right mind should believe that public health has suddenly become the main concern of the authorities, as they have actually been promoting abysmal dietary advice and so on, over the years. I do wonder how long these mental gymnastics will last.

So Police Scotland has been out with their helicopters to track down and fine anyone daring to go outside in a group of more than 2 people:

Edit: ASB means Anti Social Behaviour. They are being fined for either breach of the peace or malicious mischief (they wouldn't fall under the other 8 criteria for an ASB because they relate to being drunk, peeing in the street or making trouble at football matches).

Last edited:

There are two main organizations behind the global coronavirus panic.
** The first was World Health Organization’s Director General, Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, who claimed in a press conference in early March that the fatality rate for the coronavirus was many multiples that of the fatality rate of the common flu. Ghebreyesus claimed the coronavirus had a 3.4% mortality rate and incorrectly compared this inaccurate number to the annual estimated flu mortality rate of 0.1%.
** And the second organization was the Imperial College study from London that claimed half a million Brits would die in the pandemic and 2 million Americans would perish from COVID-19.

They were both wrong.

As we have reported numerous times now… The controversial Ethiopian politician and Director General of the World Health Organization (WHO), Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, claimed in a press conference in early March that the fatality rate for the coronavirus was many multiples that of the fatality rate of the common flu.

This egregiously false premise has led to the greatest economic panic in world history.

The Director General of the WHO spoke on March 3, 2020 and shared this related to the coronavirus:
While many people globally have built up immunity to seasonal flu strains, COVID-19 is a new virus to which no one has immunity. That means more people are susceptible to infection, and some will suffer severe disease.
Globally, about 3.4% of reported COVID-19 cases have died. By comparison, seasonal flu generally kills far fewer than 1% of those infected.
Here is the video of Dr. Ghebreyesus’s remarks.

This statement led to the greatest panic in world history as the global elite media shared and repeated that the coronavirus was many, many times more deadly than the common flu.

The problem is his statement is false.

On Thursday the man behind the Imperial College study backtracked and now says 20,000 UK citizens may die from the coronavirus and not the original half a million they predicted.

This was a HUGE development.

On Thursday, while answering questions with President Trump and the rest of the White House coronavirus task force, Dr. Deborah Birx admitted that the initial coronavirus death estimates were too extreme.

This is exactly what The Gateway Pundit has been reported for 11 days now.

On Friday night Laura Ingraham reported on the WHO’s wild and irresponsible fear-mongering on the COVID-19.

Here in Singapore; at least there is some semblance of normal life. The borders are virtually closed, and there are restrictions and social distancing measures, however schools and workplaces still function. Freedom of movement is still possible and movement of people to anywhere in Singapore is not curtailed. The government went down the path of diligent contact tracing, mixed with widespread testing and so far that seems to be working towards enabling residents of this island to still have freedom of movement. Like in many countries there are still the authoritarians in "panic" mode asking for a full "lockdown"....sigh! Not sure how long these freedoms will last here, but I'm ill appreciate it while it lasts.

In neighboring Malaysia the situation is completely different. An un-elected far right government had usurped power in late February. They got in power by forcing the collapse of the previous government through defection of their MPs; hence they have used the Covid crisis to their benefit. The nation is on full lockdown, with all borders closed. The Police and Army are on the streets enforcing this, and this state is meant to last until 14th April. Limited freedom of movement to buy groceries and visit pharmacies and hospitals. Everything else is closed. They were even 2 small cities in the southern state of Johor under "martial law" - which were cordoned of by the Army, and the 3000+ residents were forced to remain indoors while the health authorities went door to door to test each family. Apparently food was provided to them by the government. All this for 100 cases in their community - obviously it was not about the disease and they were just testing their extent of control.

Before the lockdown in Malaysia, they gave their citizens only 36 hours of notice before borders were shut. There are about 300,000 citizens of Malaysia, living in the southern state of Johor and commuting daily to Singapore for work. Hence in the 36 hours there was an exodus across the 2 border links to Singapore with people even walking across with their bags trying to beat the deadline. The last time this kind of exodus happened was in WW2 when retreating British and Australian forces scrambled across the causeway (border) in the last stand before the fall of Singapore to the Japanese. It seems STS forces are also utilizing the manufactured Covid crisis to force humanity to relive their periods of collective anguish.

Personally its becoming more and more difficult daily to maintain a positive outlook, but I'm working on it based on all the knowledge from the C's and the Forum. I just can't shake the feeling that 4D STS overlords "have entered" through the portal in the Middle East and are orchestrating affairs globally to the minute detail.

The global nuts and bolts economy is being systemically dismantled; and I foresee that in 6 months we could have half the world out of full time employment. All forms of freedoms have been curtailed and life will definitely not be the same again. As has been discussed in posts here - the denial of basic medical services to many due to the "pandemic" will cause a lot deaths around the world - and it is almost as if they are "culling the herd" to face the coming cosmic changes.

They are still bright spots of hope I guess. Russia has not bought into the "lockdown" yet, while China is getting back on track. There are still countries not in lockdown and allowing freedom of movement. Lets hope that more of humanity starts to wake up - and "help is on the way".

I noticed in my interaction with my family that they are more scared of the truth than the Corona story. Because the later gives you barely any responsability ;you just have to follow the rules and you are safe. Maybe this has to do with what is discussed in Healing Developmental Trauma. I used to be the same, still are in some moments and I know that my confinement would have been easier if I accepted the official narrative.
I talked to other mothers with small children and all of them tell me that although their child is getting crazy staying only at home, at least they are healthy and safe. Fear at play here...
I had to deal with a lot of anger these days. Being punished without having done anything wrong. Maybe this is related to my infant years too. Go figure...
Maybe the authoritarians, the police reinforcers we see nowadays are just damaged children that cannot get out of their childhood emotional loop...

I'd like to say to our collective 'leaders': We just want our Planet back thank you! You all can just go take a long walk off a short pier! 😡

Yes, but please don't forget that this must be the will of the people, since these leaders were all democratically elected by us and have our best interest at heart, we, collectively, must have decided that it is time to take out the $5 Trillion we've been keeping under our mattresses and move on to new horizons of prosperity and progress.

Sarcasm aside, if this event doesn't wake people up, I don't know what else will... Comet or Asteroid impact?

Maybe some kind of big reality split is also taking place now. If that is the case, and if I understood the excerpt correctly, it may be extremely important to network as much as possible nowadays.

I sure hope that we will continue to have internet and that the AI censorship machine will allow us to do so. The internet will probably have to be kept alive so that they can continue to manipulate things, but the censorship might be the one that we should seriously think about and maybe even plan for by creating some mirror alternate channels that we can all connect through if this channel is cut.

There was an article, which has been published yesterday in Norwegian newspaper Dagens Næringsliv, which describes what is looking like dire looming situation for businesses and so for people in Norway.
One of three NHO (Norwegian Industry Organization) members says they are at risk of bankruptcy: - The Norway we know is at stake. NHO boss Ole Erik Almlid does not think it is possible to turn the clock back for Norwegian business. Now it's all about saving the future.
I'm scared. Not surprised, for the last few weeks we have seen how this escalates, but frightened. When I see the numbers, it is difficult to find words, says Ole Erik Almlid, CEO of NHO.

The employers' union conducted a new survey among its members on Thursday and Friday. NHO represents over 27,000 companies and over 5,000 have responded. The survey paints a bleak picture of the situation among the members:

-56 percent have completed layoffs - six percent more than one week ago.
-75 percent say that layoffs are expected end shortly.
-Four percent have to axe their employees, while 15 per cent plan to resign.
-32 percent say they experience a real risk of bankruptcy. For companies with nine or fewer employees, the figure is even higher: 42 percent
-32 percent lack money to pay bills, up from 29 percent last week.
-84 brands saw lower demand, up from 82 per cent last week.

Especially the widespread fear of bankruptcy impresses the NHO boss:
- Many of our members are running out of money, but the rent and the electricity bill must be paid. These are facts of the life situation of many. The workplaces of tens of thousands of people across the country. The Norway we know is at stake, says Almlid.

He has no doubt that Norway will somehow come through the crisis, but says he is characterized by a "dystopian" feeling. "It's a downfall," he says.

Cash to help businesses
On Friday morning, the NHO chief met with the press, including the Minister of Finance and Industry, as well as the LO (workers union) chief, to present the government's fourth crisis package to date. The measures must be adopted in the Storting before they can be implemented, but the principles are clear: For a preliminary period of two months, the state will pay a significant proportion of the corona-affected companies' running expenses. The share has not been clarified, but companies that are closed will receive more.

The cost is estimated at between ten and 20 billion a month, depending on how many people ask for money. The application process should be mainly automatic and the money can be in the account within three weeks.

- It has been important to have general schemes in place. It shows that everyone is affected by this. All industries, large and small companies, all over the country, says Almlid.

- Do you think it will be enough? It's very difficult to say. I don't think that's enough. But there may be other types of packages, targeted at individual industries, which will be the right way to do it in the future. What we do now must have a long-term positive effect.

The NHO boss does not think it is possible to turn the clock back for Norwegian business.
- This must also contribute to a restructuring of Norway. We can and will be best at the climate challenges, the best at the technology challenges, the best at acquiring and developing the expertise, and by ensuring that our young people have access to good jobs and good lives, says Almlid, adding:

- Nobody knows where we are in a few weeks. Now we have to make quick decisions and act big. Those who are sure of where this ends should not listen to, he says.

Last edited:
After talking to my doctor, I asked myself new questions
COPD is the third leading cause of death worldwide. It is usually triggered by an infection during the influenza period. What is the number of new COPD cases this year caused by influenza and not by COVID? To determine this, one would have to answer the question: will 2020 be tested for influenza? Can infection with annual influenza viruses and COVID occur at the same time? If so ... how can you differentiate who triggered it?
Since influenza is not currently being tested, COPD is the result of COVID. I found the question of co-infection in a note to the general practitioner. The answer was: In principle, co-infections are also possible, so far there is little scientific evidence to support this.
Why is there no further investigation if the disease shows itself in the sense of COPD? Then you would be in need of explanation because the hysteria is based on this only symptom.
You're raising an interesting point @Nachtweide , I also noticed that in the statistics, at least in Canada, they separate Influenza and pneumonia from chronic lower respiratory diseases, but if you combine them the combo clearly becomes the third leading death cause, dethroning cerebro-vascular diseases.

canada_influenza_deaths.PNG

This egregiously false premise has led to the greatest economic panic in world history.

The Director General of the WHO spoke on March 3, 2020 and shared this related to the coronavirus:
While many people globally have built up immunity to seasonal flu strains, COVID-19 is a new virus to which no one has immunity. That means more people are susceptible to infection, and some will suffer severe disease.
Globally, about 3.4% of reported COVID-19 cases have died. By comparison, seasonal flu generally kills far fewer than 1% of those infected.
Here is the video of Dr. Ghebreyesus’s remarks.

This statement led to the greatest panic in world history as the global elite media shared and repeated that the coronavirus was many, many times more deadly than the common flu.

The problem is his statement is false.
On Thursday the man behind the Imperial College study backtracked and now says 20,000 UK citizens may die from the coronavirus and not the original half a million they predicted.

To paraphrase Yoda, fear leads to anger, anger leads to hatred and hatred leads to suffering. I think it won't be long before more people recognize the numbers don't add up. The idea that in times of chaos, figures and modelling changes dramatically and constantly and have errors and assumptions built in to them won't be so believable if nothing statistically or relatively significant actually happens. There is genuine fear in the world right now, but the backlash when masses of people understand they were duped and the hatred that will instill will easily outweigh the current times. As they keep saying, 'it'll get worse before it gets better' - that might become true but not necessarily in the way they're presenting it.

The authorities in Croatia are claiming today that we shouldn't leave our houses due to air pollution from a desert in Asia. This comes right after snow hit most parts of the country, and we have a few sunny days in front of us. Obviously there's more to it, as we know from the latest session, and no on in his right mind should believe that public health has suddenly become the main concern of the authorities, as they have actually been promoting abysmal dietary advice and so on, over the years. I do wonder how long these mental gymnastics will last.
I was out for a walk yesterday!! On purpose :evil:
Ive seen some buses driving people again! And much more cars.. I also felt a bit of relaxation in the collective mind..
And today I went for a bike ride on my local hill-park and I have to say that Im optimistic. Birds chirping, +15C, Sun is out and that light-milk film has vanished from the sky. I heard yesterday that people in Belgrade were also reporting a huge white cloud over the city and they thought its the pollution cause msm is saying it. My Mom informed she heard its a dust cloud from Africa today tho. I dont listen top radio or watch TV (9years without TV this year).

Also it seems that there are many people with real experience and renomes who are contesting this cv hoax. Biggest one being Primarius Srećko Sladoljev, head of our immunology institue (institute that has been destroyed with privatization/globalization). He had a fb post at the start of cv scare here in Croatia where he explained its a big pharma hoax to sell vaccines and I think it played a big role in the situation in the country. Ivan Pernar also regularly uploads q&a videos where he talks about the economic war side of this. Im sure our ptbs here will have an extremely hard time with implementing all the horrors we know about.

I had a clear thought that the earthquake from last weekend PLAYED A HUGE ROLE IN THIS!! It tottally screwed up the ptbs plans and showed the people that this cv is nothing to be afraid of since many had to work together and there were no effective quarantines (maybe not to all, there are many who are glued to TV and wear these masks that wont help them everywhere). There are no huge outbreaks!

I totally understand that the only way lockdowns and hoax virus scares could work ONLY if people are afraid and NOT THINKING CLEARLY!
So a population thats not driven to fear will have none of it!! People in Serbia also are saying that they would rather die than to accept chips. And they have a curfew and martial law there!!!!!

With all this in mind Im very optimistic indeed!!
BE SAFE EVERYONE
EYES OPEN SANS FEAR!

Back
Top Bottom