Hi Jeep,

Ditto...

Actually it was all the “5G didn’t cause Coronavirus’’ stuff that happened to catch the eye a little while ago which, working back, then led to my learning of the Wuhan relationship.

Soon stumbling across some controversial but thought provoking commentary;

His relating of Steiner’s intriguing viral theory, relative to EMF, and resultant “excited biology” then particularly notable, I thought, following the latest C’s session?

And having never thought much past the general assault on the immune system concept myself, was also surprised to learn that academics had also identified possible correlations between pandemics and solar flux !

Such that I wonder if that could be similar to what 'cosmic information' may look like?

That the C's implicated the U.S. military also reminded me of assertions made by Arthur Firstenberg, author of The Invisible Rainbow -

Who has also made some interesting statements regarding Covid19 -

I'd love to know what the 'smoker / non-smoker infection rate' data is...

Whoa @gnosisxsophia , this is a whole new perspective worth investigating, thank you for sharing this information, very interesting.
Knowledge -> Awareness -> Reality indeed...

Someone posted this before, it's excellent! Talk about exposure brewing... It's in German but with English subs.

The first 10 minutes show the empty hospitals and various doctors speaking out. Then there's an interview with a critical dentist (which I skipped), and around 37:20 it's more reporting from Berlin hospitals. Unbelievable! Note that there is a strict ban for all journalists to report from the hospital designated as the main "corona hospital", under penalty!

Take a look:

And I was just talking about censorship:
censored.PNG

So this was just in the news right now here in Tel Aviv-

As of this morning, medical insitutions have been asked to temporarily stop calling back with covid tests results since it was found that, get this:

The same sample is testing negative at local labs but being flagged as positive when it arrives at the govermental health agency !!!
They're calling it a "computer error" at the moment, we are talking ten thousand tests here.
Things are getting quite interesting.
Maybe they reused part of the elections software...

So Police Scotland has been out with their helicopters to track down and fine anyone daring to go outside in a group of more than 2 people:

Edit: ASB means Anti Social Behaviour. They are being fined for either breach of the peace or malicious mischief (they wouldn't fall under the other 8 criteria for an ASB because they relate to being drunk, peeing in the street or making trouble at football matches).
How much does it cost to run those helicopters? There has to be a different reason they are running these helicopters....

To paraphrase Yoda, fear leads to anger, anger leads to hatred and hatred leads to suffering. I think it won't be long before more people recognize the numbers don't add up. The idea that in times of chaos, figures and modelling changes dramatically and constantly and have errors and assumptions built in to them won't be so believable if nothing statistically or relatively significant actually happens. There is genuine fear in the world right now, but the backlash when masses of people understand they were duped and the hatred that will instill will easily outweigh the current times. As they keep saying, 'it'll get worse before it gets better' - that might become true but not necessarily in the way they're presenting it.

Honestly @MikeJoseph82 I don't think people will figure out that the numbers don't add up. We have great examples of how statistics are being used on a daily basis to manipulate public opinion, from statins and other pharmaceuticals, to science, climate, elections, etc. Some people will wake up and it is possible that governments will become unpopular due to their incompetence becoming more visible in times like these, which might trigger some changes, but I doubt that there will be sufficient critical mass to become an effective change. We need to assume that TPB are not stupid, they seem to be minimum one step ahead of everybody else and control the reality. Our only hope is probably some miscalculation on their part, where, say, from their push for people to accept one world government (which most likely started a long time ago when nation states grew into states then into empires and into alliances - e.g. USA, USSR, EU, NATO), will backfire and people will go back to a more self-sustainable community based model. Looking at countries that were constantly under sanctions, such as Venezuela and Russia, they seemed to be able to survive by keeping control of their resources and becoming as self sustainable as possible. Somehow people have to sober or wake up from the dream and go back to the very basic assumptions that this entire dream is built on and question those. If we are able to do this collectively, to take a step back and re-assess what it is that we stand for, we might be able to see the signal beyond the noise and move into the right direction, otherwise it will be just another dream.

I was out for a walk yesterday!! On purpose :evil:
Ive seen some buses driving people again! And much more cars.. I also felt a bit of relaxation in the collective mind..
And today I went for a bike ride on my local hill-park and I have to say that Im optimistic. Birds chirping, +15C, Sun is out and that light-milk film has vanished from the sky. I heard yesterday that people in Belgrade were also reporting a huge white cloud over the city and they thought its the pollution cause msm is saying it. My Mom informed she heard its a dust cloud from Africa today tho. I dont listen top radio or watch TV (9years without TV this year).

Also it seems that there are many people with real experience and renomes who are contesting this cv hoax. Biggest one being Primarius Srećko Sladoljev, head of our immunology institue (institute that has been destroyed with privatization/globalization). He had a fb post at the start of cv scare here in Croatia where he explained its a big pharma hoax to sell vaccines and I think it played a big role in the situation in the country. Ivan Pernar also regularly uploads q&a videos where he talks about the economic war side of this. Im sure our ptbs here will have an extremely hard time with implementing all the horrors we know about.

I had a clear thought that the earthquake from last weekend PLAYED A HUGE ROLE IN THIS!! It tottally screwed up the ptbs plans and showed the people that this cv is nothing to be afraid of since many had to work together and there were no effective quarantines (maybe not to all, there are many who are glued to TV and wear these masks that wont help them everywhere). There are no huge outbreaks!

I totally understand that the only way lockdowns and hoax virus scares could work ONLY if people are afraid and NOT THINKING CLEARLY!
So a population thats not driven to fear will have none of it!! People in Serbia also are saying that they would rather die than to accept chips. And they have a curfew and martial law there!!!!!

With all this in mind Im very optimistic indeed!!
BE SAFE EVERYONE
EYES OPEN SANS FEAR!
@Agron you are totally correct. We are being controlled through one of the most basic elements: fear. Especially fear of death. How can we remove the fear of death from people so that we immunize ourselves from such manipulations?

How much does it cost to run those helicopters? There has to be a different reason they are running these helicopters....
Well, judging by the math in this article from 2017 (which is all about the cost of having them out being too expensive to justify them being used in the first place) about £1314 per call out. Just for enforcing the government recommendations? 🤔

I'm far behind on this tread.
But I just wanted to say that here in the Netherlands at my local supermarket, there is a security guard at the gates, and people are obliged to grab a basket if they dont have a car or anything.
I already had a car, but the guy in front of me had to crab a basket.
Do they think that this is how they fight carona?
spreading it you mean, everyone has had their hands on those baskets.
What is this for nonsense???????

I'm told NC is going to be on Lockdown (whatever that means) on Monday.
I've had the feeling for a long time that our planet/society is going through some kind of natural mitosis. I really saw this in action after the 2016 election in USA. Talk about chromosomes pulling apart to form new camps!
This more recent crisis is really showing us what is inside of people. Little Stazi informants running about! Best to lay low and button the lips.
I certainly don't want to get sick right now, but at the same time I've never been more calm about a problem situation.
In my normal group of friends and colleagues, I used to be the Chicken Little outlier in terms of warning people about various dangers, phone surveillance, Lies of TV, etc. Everything has switched now as I am calm and the sky is falling for some of them.

Have loose plans for a very small get together with girlfriends/colleagues, if allowed, in coming weeks. We've remained friends for many years, even though they thought me a nut job for prepping and holding Libertarian leanings. I've offered to use the anticipated weekend together to give them a canning lesson for meat, beans, chicken soup. Keep the focus off of politics. Good pantry = good sleep.
My friends got devastated in the stock market crash and now are out of work, suffering emotionally. Maybe it will give them an enjoyable and useful hobby, help them adopt a thrifty lifestyle.

I keep reporting from Bavariy, Germany. Yesterday they released a schedule of fines here in Bavaria (in german) and today we witnessed the first very loud argument between two people at the tram stop which began because one of them found that the other didn't keep the distance of at least 1,5 metres. Of course the complainer shouted something about reporting the other man to the police. So all the busybodies will happily turn into Blockwarts, my guess. That said, how broad are the sidewalks in your town or city? Here they are mostly just that one to one and a half metres wide.

People are going out into the beautiful nature which surrounds us because it is wonderful weather, sky is blue, sun shining - and they do it in such never seen before masses that authorities already said that they are going to close parks and everything if people don't stay home. To add a little more to the craziness a wildfire has broken out in our local urban forest here, they say 20000 squaremetres are burning. It wasn't very dry lately, so I wonder where that comes from or even if it is true.

Today in our shop there was a guy who I already know as a label collector (yes that exists, people who collect beer labels), he came 5 minutes before we close, I told him so, he shrugged and went on touching literally every bottle. There were other customers still at the cassier desk, so I wanted to wait till they are gone before I wanted to tell him that he shouldn't touch every bottle. At that moment he sneezed loudly, took out his good old cloth handkerchief and honked his nose, rubbed his fingers on the handkerchief put it away and went on touching... all other customers in our shop were like frozen. then I shouted stop! I asked him to please touch only those bottles he wants to buy. Another customer commented also and said like 'dude, peeps should stay away from each other at least 1,5 metres and you are spreading your bacilli, what do you think?' He angrily left the shop.

All in all I see so many people still fast asleep. I talked to some peeps yesterday about my concerns about the erosion of basic rights, and heard the same 'oh this is only for a short time, it is crazy to mention dictatorship' which I did, referring to two dictaturships we already had here. One of them is married to a woman from eastern Germany. I said to him: "Sure. Nobody wants to build a wall." He looked at me and I could tell he thought I am crazy. Well. I don't care that much. And we will see what happens.

Something that has been on my mind for a while:
In 2012 I experienced a full blown "psychosis" as it was diagnosed in the psychiatric ward of the hospital where I was living. It needed 2 stays in the psy ward for a total of nearly 2 months. For me it was an awakening because I came back to ordinary senses with a bonus spiritually speaking...
The DESPAIR AND FEAR THAT I FEEL TODAY WHEN LOOKING IN PEOPLE'S EYES, is exactly what I pretty much lived!
Wether it was beaming, or our little four fingered friends?
One thing is certain to me, people are going through the same type of awakening. Keep in mind that in psychiatric wards there are many that never heal. Outside world is becoming a psychiatric ward without visible walls, but still it is the beginning of a GREAT awakening somehow! Let us hope that many recover and start seeing reality for what it is? Also bear in mind that this awakening has relapses, as in for periods we start seeing the same FAKE WORLD as when in psychosis... It took years to wear off.
This is a comfort to me as I have come back, many also can! If conditions are proper.
There are always more than one possible outcome!

I'm far behind on this tread.
But I just wanted to say that here in the Netherlands at my local supermarket, there is a security guard at the gates, and people are obliged to grab a basket if they dont have a car or anything.
I already had a car, but the guy in front of me had to crab a basket.
Do they think that this is how they fight carona?
spreading it you mean, everyone has had their hands on those baskets.
What is this for nonsense???????

Costco in Canada does the same, the idea being that social distancing is enforced by keeping people one shopping cart apart:
costco_social_distancing.jpg

Back
Top Bottom