They are preparing for civil unrest, next stop, once the economy has started to collapse, people will start rioting and attacking stores.
Exactly the same thing came to my mind with this unbreakable windows especially that it is France and they already experienced Yellow Vests outrage.
I think that hospitals use professional masks, the ones that actually give protection from viruses. The civilian masks have very weak protection. But I'm sure it will be mandated, because why not?! It's a new fashion and a lifestyle statement. 😷
In Czech mask are mandatory, you can't go out without, if so you need to pay a fine. At least this is what my realitive living in Czech told me yesterday, maybe it was already mentioned by some people from Czech and I missed it.

For Poland no stricter rules for now, in media there is a war between corona vs election as the main party would like to have it on May 10 - so oppositionist and candidates for the president are saying that "going to urns will have different meaning this year" which means more fearmongering goes on endlessly and in very various forms. I think it - watching news on tv - must be very difficult for people who are probably very scared about virus - tv is only providing scare or examples of great behavior like flowers and claps for medical staff and police, but mostly there is a constant wave of fear from this source. Bill G's hubris is overwhelming.

Thank you for providing data, gives food for thoughts.

I think that hospitals use professional masks, the ones that actually give protection from viruses. The civilian masks have very weak protection. But I'm sure it will be mandated, because why not?! It's a new fashion and a lifestyle statement. 😷
When they have them, yes, however, there is already a shortage. Our local hospital here in Ontario, Canada, already appealed to the local population to donate whatever protective material they might have: gloves, masks, etc.
Then in Romania, my sister, who is an MD, told me that she went to Metro (a European Costco - for those who don't know this) and purchased garbage bags and elastic bands to prepare as she will be on duty tomorrow.
And it appears that this is happening in the US too:

Funny about the masks people. I also noticed someone today in the store and I was thinking that maybe we should suggest to them that rather than them wasting those masks, they should donate them to the local hospital where they are probably more needed.

I think that hospitals use professional masks, the ones that actually give protection from viruses. The civilian masks have very weak protection. But I'm sure it will be mandated, because why not?! It's a new fashion and a lifestyle statement.

Something I would like to say about it, since you have mentioned the subject of masks. Here in Argentina, within the maker communities (3d print, diy, etc.) Such is the mix between fear, paranoia, ego and shortages, that most 3D printers are now focused on printing a variety of protectors. The reality is that it does not help much, or worse the opposite.

Home 3D printing technology simply does not meet the manufacturing standard for medical objects. It is known that the material used for printing (generally polylactic acid - PLA-) is a material that is permeable and susceptible to the elements -water, sunlight, etc.- In addition, when the material is printed by deposition between layers, there is sufficient space for any pathogens (not just COVID) become embedded and survive there.

Somebody sent this to me and I thought of sharing it. It sounds to me like a Red Herring, but interesting angle.

"THE GENTLELADY IS OUT OF ORDER!"

Freshman Rep. Haley Stevens praised health care workers and refused to yield the floor during the House debate Friday morning

The Hill reports

Before speaking, Stevens wiped down the microphone with a disinfecting wipe and put on latex gloves as one of the precautions lawmakers were taking during the floor debate to help prevent further spread of the virus.
"I rise before you adorning these latex gloves not for personal attention, not for personal attention, but to encourage you to take this disease seriously. I rise for every American who is scared right now," Stevens said, before the presiding officer announced her time had expired. 👨‍⚖️

"Amazing Polly" does a post discussing how Dr Fauci ignores past behavior of the boss of the World Health Organization.

Very good information in this video and interestingly enough now some venues are starting to work hard now to address some of the problems highlighted in the video:

Guys, it looks like they are saying patient zero who brought covid to China was an American service lady by the name of Maatejie Benassi who got it from her uncle who worked at Fort Detrick.

The Chinese want this lady tested. The US is obviously not playing ball

Hey. I was fond of cycling before (and now I watch races on TV, or rather I don’t watch anymore, because all of them canceled due to coronovirus ((
Yes, there is such a cyclist BENASSI Maatje born in 1967 (52 years old). She's not too young for cycling (I'm not a sexist, don't beat me!), But this happens in women. Moreover, as far as I can see, she chased at an amateur level (not professional), there the competition is not so high.

So what do we see? She participated in the Military World Games R.R. (Whuhan, China) 10/20/2019 and took 29th place (the last of those who finished).
In addition, her page says: Dutch rider BENASSI Maatje is now riding with a USA license.

Here is a link to her profile on the bicycle statistics website - CQ Ranking - BENASSI Maatje

PS Still You can check the cyclists with whom she rode the race. There were no Italians, but there were girls from the Italian teams (which means they train and live in Italy). In addition, cycling by itself involves a frequent change of cities, countries and even continents. This (in theory) is almost an ideal way to infect a lot of people almost secretively.

Those videos are hubris in real time!!! You don't play with messenger RNA (mRNA) like that!

They say,

Well, well! As it happens, the coronavirus is among the largest known RNA viruses. So the vaccine is likely to contain a big chunk of RNA, so to speak. We'll see how that goes!

So they are talking about an mRNA vaccine... Here's an old article I wrote over 7 years ago. It's outdated, especially because the research I quoted was supporting the RNA world evolutionary theory. Sorry, I was more ignorant and naive back then. Though some concepts are still relevant:

One of the referenced article, says:

The RNA world, even though it doesn't justify evolutionary theory, it does justify Intelligent Design. It's an area that I would be very careful with. It could go both ways. It could backfire in unexpected ways. We do live in interesting times!

Hi Gaby - is it correct to say it looks like the RNA world is an area of medicine that's growing in prominence?

Over here it dives slightly deeper into RNA and gene expression (I got lost!)

In this video is Moderna Inc CEO essentially selling this new class of mRNA drugs his company is working on. For example he hypes up a certain mRNA vaccine still in development to give to EVERY child bearing woman to prevent a virus (CMV?) that does something brain related to the baby in pregnancy

Here is that Moderna CEO 6 years ago on a TED talk hyping up mRNA drugs as the future

Gaby, in layman terms, what does it mean that they are messing around with various mRNA drugs and vaccines?

Bill Gates and his crazy foundation, not to mention the US government is throwing A LOT of money at these guys.

They are preparing for civil unrest, next stop, once the economy has started to collapse, people will start rioting and attacking stores.

I doubt enormously that Louis Vuitton with this situation still have their stuff in the store. Surely they had time to take all their very expensive items and protect them (thousand of euros they are) someplace. So I think this is just a "show", to produce fear, again, to make to remember the violence on the streets, it is a cynical act against people. but under my humble point of vue a show.

By that I don't mean that it will not be violence on the streets. But all these stores for millionaires are well protected and their products are under a bunker somewhere, like pieces of art during the war, I think so.

Coronavirus: Italy becoming impatient with lockdown - and social unrest is brewing
Another video has been shared around the country showing a father with his young daughter addressing the Italian prime minister, saying: "It's already 15-20 days that we've been inside and we're at our limit."

He gestures to his little girl who is eating a piece of bread and says: "Like my daughter, other children in a few days won't be able to eat this bit of bread. Rest assured, you will regret this because we're going to have a revolution."
I've already heard from people that the next step they expect or even demand is army on streets to protected them from irresponsible individuals. I think this is just next act of their script.

As far as I understand it, it's to keep track of how many people are in the stores. In some supermarkets they do this with carts. They have a set amount of baskets or carts in use, that they supposedly clean after customers return it. They probably needed you to take a basket as well because that store counts by the basket?

No it was quite busy.
I could hardly walk into any corridor without meeting anyone.
At the very back were the the cooling of dairy and spreads etc, it was very busy.
There were 5 people together, including me.
So I don't think only a few customers were allowed in at a time.
There was also no security at the entrance of the store, only at the gates inside, where the baskets are.

Back
Top Bottom