Frv modulation and synching

Ðekel

Dagobah Resident
FOTCM Member
I've been giving a lot of thought recently to frv and its connection to timeline branches.

I thought it might be a good idea to start this thread, especially in light of the recent brief discussion on the matter.

It seems to me that we bear a responsibilty, collectively and individually. And while this is true for any person / collective, some consciousness has more "weight" than others. I.e. Able to transduce / transmute mental information into balance more efficiently or with a broder consequence range.

To me personally, frv modulation has been an important part of my life, even before I had ever read the abbreviation or had words to describe it. In my experience, not only is frv modulation crucial, it really does lead one on a path to understanding lessons, how you affect and interact with the universe around you.

My thoughts over the past couple of days have been about Fear: How we react as individuals and groups to it. How it leaves us open to misunderstanding and rash decision making. I've noticed that making decisions from a state of fear, especially if not based on objective reality around you, tends to produce bad results and not just for the one individual or group that acts hastily upon it.
Fear can be, many times, like a painful blindfold.

I'd love to have a discussion here about any mental ype / method of frv modulation you'd like to discuss.

That’s a very good point about fear I would say. It’s a bit tricky to navigate though I think, as fear is rather useful to have, whenever properly regulated.

Sometimes being afraid of something is the right motivator for action. I mean, what we see in the world today is, in a sense, people jumping into action because they’re afraid of something, and that’s the way it has worked for as long as life exists I think. Now, of course there’s the entire fact that they’re probably afraid of a lie, but that’s besides the point of the conversation (for now st

And the purpose of it is survival, and in that sense, fear, even though it’s usually seen on a negative light, has a large life maintaining influence in the world today.

I think the way it may be used to maintain the FRV in the right place, is perhaps working on the self so that your fear is regulated and it’s doing the job is meant to, and not taking over command of your life for longer periods of time, or for the wrong reasons, or in the wrong situations.

Essentially, for fear to become a tool for navigating reality as opposed to one to escape it. Because there’s a huge difference, as we see in the world today, in responding to real danger and imaginary one.

Alejo said:
I think the way it may be used to maintain the FRV in the right place, is perhaps working on the self so that your fear is regulated and it’s doing the job is meant to, and not taking over command of your life for longer periods of time, or for the wrong reasons, or in the wrong situations.
Yes exactly. Just as in other reactions in your field, getting to the bottom of it, and giving it its due correctly. Some people are able to trace it back only one step, as it were, whereas others who know themselves more deeply are able to go further to the root.

Tracing it back one step would be for instance: "I'm afraid because something is happening that might be dangerous to my / my family / my company's well being. And then reacting only based on that information.

Going further you would discover what lies behind that fear, and question whether you even know what's actually taking place, whether you have faith in the DCM. What underlies the fear for one's safety in the first place. One might, therefore, upon reflection at a deeper level reach an understanding of their interactivity with others, and fear less only for the "self", especially when it is not found to be warranted by objective reality around them. Thus minimizing rash decision making in the face of superficial fears.

I believe this to be a real, nuts and bolts example of how knowledge protects. In this case, knowledge of one's self.

Obviously, genrally speaking, fear has a function and is necessary. It is only when the tools we have in our minds are misunderstood, or not utilized correctly that extreme or purely selfsish decisions take over.
And we can see a fair share of that going on.

When fear or negative thoughts have you in their grip, it's hard to shake them. It can be as simple as a sore muscle affecting your FRV. So paying attention to your body is important, I think.

I don't really know how to get out of thought loops sometimes. It can spiral downward and it seems like just getting over the day to reset things is all you can do. But there are tools, like pipe breathing and "Petting a stray cat" as JBP mentions.

Don't know where I found this, but it seems relevant:

Good thoughts and actions can never produce bad results; bad thoughts and actions can never produce good results... We understand this law in the natural world, and work with it; but few understand it in the mental and moral world - although its operation there is just as simple and undeviating - and they, therefore, do not cooperate with it.

- James Allen

Yes exactly. Just as in other reactions in your field, getting to the bottom of it, and giving it its due correctly. Some people are able to trace it back only one step, as it were, whereas others who know themselves more deeply are able to go further to the root.

Tracing it back one step would be for instance: "I'm afraid because something is happening that might be dangerous to my / my family / my company's well being. And then reacting only based on that information.

Going further you would discover what lies behind that fear, and question whether you even know what's actually taking place, whether you have faith in the DCM. What underlies the fear for one's safety in the first place. One might, therefore, upon reflection at a deeper level reach an understanding of their interactivity with others, and fear less only for the "self", especially when it is not found to be warranted by objective reality around them. Thus minimizing rash decision making in the face of superficial fears.

I believe this to be a real, nuts and bolts example of how knowledge protects. In this case, knowledge of one's self.

Obviously, genrally speaking, fear has a function and is necessary. It is only when the tools we have in our minds are misunderstood, or not utilized correctly that extreme or purely selfsish decisions take over.
And we can see a fair share of that going on.

I've recently went through Carlos Castaneda's The Fire from Within where he speaks about different worlds and places of being, which may be linked to FRV. These states of being are in a way different from what we know as the world as we see it now, which is unknown to many.

Castaneda writes about the idea of impeccability, which is the idea of conserving one's own energy to face the unknown, and fear seems to drain that energy. One of fear's functions I think is to act as a defense mechanism from venturing too far into the unknown, which helps to establish one's own learning pace, so in that way, it does have a function. Information overload can put tremendous stress on one's mind.

petcha said:

Castaneda writes about the idea of impeccability, which is the idea of conserving one's own energy to face the unknown, and fear seems to drain that energy. One of fear's functions I think is to act as a defense mechanism from venturing too far into the unknown, which helps to establish one's own learning pace, so in that way, it does have a function. Information overload can put tremendous stress on one's mind.
Brilliant point.
Yes, it's easy to see that fear acts as a guiding buffer of sorts, in addition to other functions / uses / misuses.

I've been going over sessions to piece a thought into words regarding frv modulation and synching.

11/1/1997

Q: (Terry) Although, they're working on the false premise that they can do this. (Laura) 'Wishful thinking.'

A: No, they are working on that false premise that they can seal realms into "4th" density and 3rd, 2nd, 1st STS for eternity.

{Ensuing discussion was lost because the tape was turned off and not turned on until after this question was asked.}

A: No, not physicality through all densities, just 4th through 1st density STS

23/7/1995

A: Whenever two opposing units of reality intersect, this causes what can be referred to as friction, which, for an immeasurable amount of what you would refer to as time, which is, of course, non-existent, creates a non- existence, or a stopping of the movements of all functions. This is what we would know as conflict. In between, or through any intersecting, opposite entities, we always find zero time, zero movement, zero transference, zero exchange. Now think about this. Think about this carefully.

This explains to me how your frv decides your realm and ultimately an STO realm.

Since water and oil don't mix (pure STS and pure STO), after the wave settles we have stratification.
The "fluctuating realms" comments feel like they might also be referring to points in which the consciousness temporarily flows between STS and STO "realms".
I.e. States.

When one plans something purely selfish, they could be braching off into the oil part of the mixture and when they envision helping others who ask with real intent, branching off onto one of the STO lines.

Perhaps "some consciosness weighs more than others" = to what extent a specific branching affects the realm. As in what constitues the realm in that specific case. Based on consciousness weight, as it were.

petcha,

Brilliant point.
Yes, it's easy to see that fear acts as a guiding buffer of sorts, in addition to other functions / uses / misuses.

I forgot the "/" in the BBcode in my reply, which resulted in it being nested in the quote box.

Regarding frv I was doing enaegram test today just for fun and I turned up completely different personality I was few years ago. :wow: In a good sense. It turned I'm 1 and 4 was my ill state. Question 4 u: if you feel different frv describe what's going on, how you feel improvement. Tnx

TransientP,

Thanks for starting this discussion. I am thinking about your quote on the bottom of your page.."Named must your fear be before banish it you can"...Yoda. I recently have had to look at some of the loose strings still hanging in my work to raise my frv because I am realizing that some very old patterns are keeping me in a loop. I am a rescuer. I am naming it.

Some of my family members continue to create drama and reasons for me to try to straighten things out, give advice and create peace while they stubbornly hold to their dysfunctional patterns. I am beginning to be clear that this "savior" script I have is my "Achilles heel".

I have done a lot of contemplating on this issue and still, it does not seem to let me go or I do not let go of it. My mind understands full well the implications and I repeat to myself daily, the teachings of the C's on this subject. "An STS vehicle does not become an STO candidate by determining the needs of another". The more I work on this it seems, the more my family acts up..it is though I am being tested to see if I will learn and live the lesson.

So, I do know that fear is the main pull for me to react. I want them to avoid pain and I want to avoid the pain for myself. I want them to be in a place where they see the destruction they are causing for themselves and their children. I know consciously it is not my place to do this for them but my subconscious lives in fear and judgement.

I, like many here, have had moments of living in and feeling higher states of vibration and understanding. I fear if this trap I repeatedly fall into is not transmuted by my changing it consciously, that I will land on the branch not intended for me just so I can support the ones I love. I realized in writing this down that it is a bit like a martyr complex.

These are my thoughts for now...there is so much complication to this but it feels good to expose it and name the problem.

Hi JeanneT,

I really do think that being aware of the program is the most important aspect to changing it, to having a say in the matter.

By the simple fact of being able to identify it, you are placed on the balcony overseeing it. In time this oversight will allow you to dissect it and move forward in ways divergent from it, having learned the lesson the program can bear for you.

Thank you for sharing your insight.

Regarding frv I was doing enaegram test today just for fun and I turned up completely different personality I was few years ago. :wow: In a good sense. It turned I'm 1 and 4 was my ill state. Question 4 u: if you feel different frv describe what's going on, how you feel improvement. Tnx
Hi Martina,
I think improvement in this regard can take all types of forms. For one, moving onto a more balanced branch wouldn't necessarily feel "good" or "bad", but would be accompanied by balance.

Accomplishing a more precise STO profile would therefore be accompanied by being in a "realm" in which more than half of your/the energy is geared towards geniune help to others who ask with real intent. Again, I really don't see at point at this stage to focus on what that might feel like. As being of help is simply that. Being of help.

As JeanneT has written about in her above post, we can see that many types of programs can and do "dress-up" as STO, as helping others.

It is up to us to be discerning and get to the bottom of the underlying motive. To ascertain whether it is true asking or manipulation, and whether our help is given just in order to feel better about our personal self, or because we have moved past that and can now be more objective about help.

Hey there,
I think it won't hurt to paste this if someone does not fully know what FRV is.
This is the definition from casswiki:
Casswiki said:
FRV stands for Frequency Resonance Vibration and is a term specific to the Cassiopaea material. The term ”frequency” generally means the number of repetitions of a repeating event within a period of time. The word ”vibration” generally refers to an oscillating, repeating motion. ”Resonance” occurs when a vibration in one system triggers a vibration of the same frequency in another system. Systems can have one or more ”resonant frequencies” at which frequencies they have a tendency to vibrate.

In common ”New Age” parlance, vibration or vibe means a sort of psychic impression, the feel of a person or situation. High frequency connotates goodness or spiritual value, low frequency is dirty, unclear, sticky, vulgar, maybe violent and selfish. One feels a resonance or resonates with something when this something, whether person or information, somehow feels right or true or personally relevant.

In the Cassiopaea material, FRV is a property of a person that has to do with the person’s alignment or intrinsic nature. FRV can tend towards service to others or service to self.

FRV is itself not immutable. The FRV of a person may change as a result of influences. If a person is in proximity to another who has a different FRV, there can occur forced resonance where the two start resonating at the same frequency. Still, one has a constitutional predisposition to resonate at some frequencies more than at others.

FRV is not directly coupled to knowledge or intellectual capacity. Still, knowledge and intellectual capacity facilitate work on one’s FRV. They allow one to discern between STS and STO and to make corresponding choices, thus heading towards one or the other end. FRV is essentially an indication of an emotional path.

It is possible that the terms of frequency and vibration have a literal meaning in a hyperdimensional context involving a person’s alignment with a thought center. If this is so, the phenomenon is not perceived by us in this manner, except allegorically.

The idea of FRV is amazingly explained in the > Wave Chapter 49 <, worth a revisit even for old-timers I think :-)

Back
Top Bottom