In regard to the current situation „Soul Smashing Event“ went through my mind a couple of times today as well.
Me too!!! I couldn't fathom it verbally until I read your post, but yes, that resembles my feeling of the day, being stirred and not really on point I wondered where it comes from. And had this moment when I felt smashed soules, and remembered the C's announcing it. Or maybe this is just another "falling into place" moment on this very day.

Loreta, have a read of below article to understand the symptoms and what remedies would work better. You’d still need to see a homeopath for private consultation as our state of mind and sensitivities define the best suited remedy.
Because of my own sensitivities, I started with Byronia few years ago to fight the common cold/flu and it worked well before moving to Silicea which kicked it out of my system altogether. Both are on the recommendation list. Arsenic Album has been ruled out which was initially suggested by few homeopaths since lot more data and cases are available now to conduct a thorough analysis.
Coronavirus Covid-19 - Analysis of symptoms from confirmed cases with an assessment of possible homeopathic remedies for treatment and prophylaxis

In my case, I keep a bottle of Dr Reckweg’s R83 which is a mixture of few remedies and its my best defence against all manners of flu, colds and hay fevers. I remember coming down with a heavy flu late last year (might have been Covid-19) which lasted few days. I took Silicea initially, finishing off with R83 and was completely healed in 5 days. During the process, I could feel a battle raging inside my body. Imaging having a feeling of a really bad flu without the accompanying body ache or heavy headaches. You feel like you just had a massive headache which is receding but never actually got to live through the headache if you know what I mean. Homeopathy gets to work within seconds after entering your body. You may suffer the effects of fever for a day or so and then you are constantly in recovery mode.
Thank you Sid for your advice.

I'm pretty angry right now. A discussion program with experts and the German Minister for Economic Affairs came on TV. There is so much nonsense told. The worst was the testimony of everyone involved that there are no tests for antibodies yet. At the same time, I am sitting on the PC and have information from a German laboratory that already offers the test. A test that tests acute viral attacks and a test that detects antibodies. It is an approved medical laboratory. The Minister of Economy also addressed cell phone surveillance. German politicians have in mind surveillance based on the South Korea model. It should go through an app and is very advertised.
Tomorrow I have a check-up with my doctor from my injury and i ask for the test for antibodies yet

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-29 Ab sofort führen wir den Antikörper-Test zum Nachweis von SARS-CoV-2 (CO...png
    Screenshot_2020-03-29 Ab sofort führen wir den Antikörper-Test zum Nachweis von SARS-CoV-2 (CO...png
    197.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Rundschreiben_Coronavirus_27MRZ.pdf
    37.8 KB · Views: 7
My guess is that something wicked this way comes (whatever that might be although I would bet on a combination of factors that include comets and earthchanges) and what we are seeing is a deep seated reaction/sensing of the pressure this puts on the collective unconscious of humanity. Even the people (and their overlords) currently pulling the strings and using every means to use this situation for their nefarious goals might not be fully aware of it. Or even aware of it at all.
When you say that and put that together with two earlier posts about 'sun-dimming' experiment which most probably serves rather for dimming the skyview than Sun itself, I can't help but think that we might indeed see something terrifyingly spectacular soon. If something wicked is close to us, some earth changes are definitely on the table and everything that it entails. Those guys running for hills fit the scenario too. I am really trying hard to stay focused on earthly things in terms of my daily routine as well as of my observation of societal changes but the heat from something far more cosmic is building up in me.

I just wanted to add another post about feelings of heavy burden. Thought about it in the evening to verify it somehow and concluded that maybe a collective fear or panic have a grip on me and I'm 'not allowed' to feel safe or to evoke any positive feelings.
I feel like I'm living in two different realities because of forum reality where everybody share what they see from different perspectives and apart from it I experience people living their life and making plans for coming years - not even slightly being bothered by what is happening right now. This is my point of split. I get used to people accepting general stay at home narrative, there is only one person doubting in all this - thinks that it is manufactured for generating crisis, because there was non for a long time.
I came to conclusion that I didn't found this forum by accident, all the ways brought me here finally. Seeing things from this perspective ain't easy but I bear it no matter what, with all hope for open - I would like to say better - future, but dunno if expecting 'better future' isn't already contradictory with word "open".
Thank you for everything. Be well and strong and take care about yourself to uplift your Spirit despite heavy feelings.

Ps: about the weather - there were few very spring days, sky clear all day and night and now it comes the snow and ~0°. Actually this is not unusual for where I am at, there is saying - in march like in a pot.

I just wanted to add another post about feelings of heavy burden. Thought about it in the evening to verify it somehow and concluded that maybe a collective fear or panic have a grip on me and I'm 'not allowed' to feel safe or to evoke any positive feelings.
I feel like I'm living in two different realities because of forum reality where everybody share what they see from different perspectives and apart from it I experience people living their life and making plans for coming years - not even slightly being bothered by what is happening right now. This is my point of split. I get used to people accepting general stay at home narrative, there is only one person doubting in all this - thinks that it is manufactured for generating crisis, because there was non for a long time.
I came to conclusion that I didn't found this forum by accident, all the ways brought me here finally. Seeing things from this perspective ain't easy but I bear it no matter what, with all hope for open - I would like to say better - future, but dunno if expecting 'better future' isn't already contradictory with word "open".
Thank you for everything. Be well and strong and take care about yourself to uplift your Spirit despite heavy feelings.

Ps: about the weather - there were few very spring days, sky clear all day and night and now it comes the snow and ~0°. Actually this is not unusual for where I am at, there is saying - in march like in a pot.
There is a lot of ups and downs in temperature, from +15*C to -3*C, and I am not talking between day and night, which might be normal, usually this is the best time for Maple syrup harvesting, but now it is day and day, so I am suspecting a really meandering jet stream, as described in Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection.

Thank you for all who are sharing how they are coping with the current crisis. I am having a hard time of it too and am having to force myself to do things that I know will help me cope. E.E. has been a lifesaver this week. The social distancing and isolation is getting to me which is curious because I am an expert at these! Little has changed for me from my normal routine. It definitely feels to me like there is 'something in the air' that is adding to the normal burden of life. My love and best wishes go to you all as we endure these dark days.

First Parisian boutiques boarding up their shops, now New York.

So some are thinking there's good reason to try to protect these businesses, but against what? Considering how few people there are on the streets - right now anyway - it may not be immediately clear to the public what they need to protect their businesses against, but obviously they're preempting something. At least from what i've seen, no solid explanation for why they're doing this is given, just 'rising coronavirus cases'.

However, as we know, with police and security now at supermarkets in the UK and Sicily, gangs and other groups roaming the streets in some areas, clearly there are rumblings of discontent, and mainstream news outlets are warning of food supply issues.

Notably shops tend to do this when there's a big protest or demonstration planned in their area, such as during the Occupy protests of 2010.

Added: Well, commenters under the video are pretty sure what they're preparing for: riots.

Last edited:
There is a lot of ups and downs in temperature, from +15*C to -3*C, and I am not talking between day and night, which might be normal, usually this is the best time for Maple syrup harvesting, but now it is day and day, so I am suspecting a really meandering jet stream, as described in Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection.
There is ongoing pattern of few days of spring (already lived a day with about 20°) and then semi-winter day, very cool ones, but not day by day.

In the UK they are now saying that this current de-facto house arrest will be 'needed' until the end of May at least. I can't see people wearing that tbh. I think before then we will see some civil unrest. I don't think the pressure cooker will last that much longer before it starts to blow. Perhaps that's the excuse the establishment want to enforce their dystopian utopia even more strongly. As the C's would say: "Wait and see".

In the UK they are now saying that this current de-facto house arrest will be 'needed' until the end of May at least. I can't see people wearing that tbh. I think before then we will see some civil unrest. I don't think the pressure cooker will last that much longer before it starts to blow. Perhaps that's the excuse the establishment want to enforce their dystopian utopia even more strongly. As the C's would say: "Wait and see".
yes, wait and see, but I think you are right.

Currently I'm still working in my new role with no sign of been sent home. There is a very strange energy around everyone at work and people I meet outside the job.. I can talk to certain people openly but find it better to keep my thoughts to myself for now.
I've triggered a few close friends by just slightly questioning the official narrative so I am very careful what I say now. I've accepted the situation were all in but I do feel helpless at present. I think at present its a case if gathering the facts (thanks to this thread) and seeing how this situation develops. Were only in week one of lockdown and tensions are high. I think things will deteriorate further quickly as lock down continues.

When you say that and put that together with two earlier posts about 'sun-dimming' experiment which most probably serves rather for dimming the skyview than Sun itself, I can't help but think that we might indeed see something terrifyingly spectacular soon. If something wicked is close to us, some earth changes are definitely on the table and everything that it entails. Those guys running for hills fit the scenario too. I am really trying hard to stay focused on earthly things in terms of my daily routine as well as of my observation of societal changes but the heat from something far more cosmic is building up in me.
Feel the same... when i go out smoking «on my balcony» i have a large view on the sky, and my eyes always goes up !

Back
Top Bottom