Today's newly published mortality rates of CV in Norway shows, it has been so far 0.6 percent. And I wonder, how long it's gonna be, before someone finally points the obvious: that emperor has no clothes?

Yeah, there was another study published yesterday in Lancet, that had same estimate, 0,66% mortality rate. The MSM narrative is collapsing, and they're having hard time to maintain their bogus story. Look how CNN keeps reminding their readers in the headline, how it's still "deadlier than seasonal flu."

Interesting enough, cases of fulminant myopericarditis and COVID-19 seem to be recovering just fine. Even those with severe heart failure are recovering, something that is not the norm. That is, those with severe heart failure from a virus-induced fulminant myopericarditis usually don't survive or don't have a good prognosis. But it appears that with COVID-19, people are recovering.

Actually, I should clarify that it is actually those who survive that have a better prognosis, regardless of how severe it was initially. Those whose heart failure lingers on chronically, fare worse. I stand corrected.

It further occurs to me that, since it is effectively describing something like a "battle", that such an individual might have a serious case and then survive?

I have a feeling that these leaders going into self isolation is also part of the script, to somehow show they are part of the people. What do you think?
Indeed, very likely IMO. Merkel also went into self quarantine and a whole host of „very trustworthy“ ministers went into Home Office as well to show „solidarity“ with what ordinary germans are going through. Sure! :pinocchio:
Interesting issue imho as well. The idea could be them (highly likely) coming out of this self-quarantine having survived corona, which, in the eyes of the public has taken tens of thousands of lives but not them, they beat it and so it might make them be perceived as the leaders the people want to believe in and do (even more) whatever is asked of them.

Today I went to the bank, in another neighbourhood because in mine they closed the branch and then I went to the homeopathic pharmacy. I took 3 taxis. In everyone I asked them how they were living the situation. And each of them were scare not of the virus, per se, but of the after Corona, the post-war. Taxis can just work 4 days per month. They don't believe at all in this government that it will help people economically. All of them have difficulty to live with the money they do, almost nothing because let me tell you the streets are void, like a phantom city I am living. It is very sad the situation of taxis. Usually they are very hard workers and they are very conscious of the reality, they are good psychologists also. I like them and really what it is happening is like an Hiroshima bomb on the country.

Like in every war they will be millions of deaths, millions of sick people, millions of orphans. That's the price we will pay for our ignorance.

Another story: I have a friend who lives in New Jersey. She was with the symptoms of a flu last week, also his husband. I gave her the bicarbonate protocol of Laura, but I doubt she follow it. The fact is that she and her husband went for the test of Corona. I told her that she will be positive, right? Not because she has the virus but because she has the flu! And yesterday I talked to her, she is still with the flu, normal because a flu last around 15 days. And yes, she and her husband are positive with the Covid-19. :headbash:

So today is a very beautiful day in my city, a beautiful sun, I talked to 3 men and that's a very nice desert, these are the news from the Front from now. The war continues without bombs.

Royal Australian Mint released a statement on 20th of March rejecting claims that cash spreads the virus. I can only guess that if there is a real intent to ban cash, that this rejection is to encourage people to keep cash circulating so that they can start collecting it and withholding it from circulation at the bank level.

Also on the 20th of March Telstra, one of Australia's Telco (which used to be a public utility) announced that it would suspend job cuts to roll out 5G. Some have been speculating that this roll out would happen while we are in lockdown.

Then on the 27th of March, 9 News run a story about rationing internet use because of the higher demands now that everyone is in lockdown at home. So there's the squeeze.

28th of March, the Federal Government announced that it will use the army to enforce the strict new quarantine rules.

30th of March, it was announced in Western Australia that drones would be used to enforce the 'two person gathering rules'.

However, Western Australia had announced that it was going to deploy drones for criminal investigations and search and rescue operations in November last year.

It never occurs to the guy that maybe they ought to just let the darn thing run its course. Such as this guy would recommend:

Also: The origin of plagues: old and new. - PubMed - NCBI

He writes:

Unintended consequences are exemplified by past polio epidemics that left some of my classmates crippled. For the most severely afflicted, a polio infection required, not a ventilator, but an iron lung for children to breathe. The polio virus had likely been around for thousands of years, but in the 20th century severe epidemics began. Why?

“There are numerous examples of old viruses that have caused new epidemics as a consequence of changes in human practices and social behavior. Epidemic poliomyelitis emerged in the first half of this century when modern sanitation delayed exposure of the virus until adolescence or adulthood, at which time it produced infection in the central nervous system and severe paralysis. Before the introduction of modern sanitation, polio infection was acquired during infancy, at which time it seldom caused paralysis but provided lifelong immunity against subsequent polio infection and paralysis in later life. [emphasis mine] Thus, the sanitation and hygiene that helped prevent typhoid epidemics in an earlier era fostered the paralytic polio epidemic.”

Indeed, it was the more affluent people with higher standards of living that were most affected by polio epidemics, because their children were more likely isolated from milder strains.

They should be letting everyone get it so that they have immunity to stronger strains.

As usual I am struggling a bit in the home situation with a resistant husband - initially I suggested some interesting articles to read, but after being accused of acting "callous" about peoples deaths, I am going for the strategic enclosure route and not rocking the boat - I see my situation as a trial I have gotten myself into, and a school for learning. Trying hard to remain positively aware and observant, staying up to date with the forum community even if it is just reading most of the time.
I'm really sorry Soluna to read that you have such a situation and I hope for you to be strong and safe.

here they say that the contact ban will last another three weeks, while on the other hand the same "they" tell us that the PEAK of the German CoViD will be in three weeks. Wait. What?
They told us that we will see the peak in the next two weeks, and the curfew will last till June. :rolleyes:

On the beggining of March Minister of Health stated that "virus for sure will get to our country", today he said that "we are not even on the beggining of infections" and that it will get worse in the next weeks. Tomorrow PM will announce new rules about restrictions. On the radio you can hear a announcement from Cashless Poland Foundation that is encouraging people to take care about common good and join into the program of making country cashless. On tv reports of people going out for walks to the nature, police will use drones to monitor peoples gatherings. So it is pretty the same line like everywhere. And it is getting weirder with every day as I read your posts. Keep faith and be strong all :flowers:

As usual I am struggling a bit in the home situation with a resistant husband - initially I suggested some interesting articles to read, but after being accused of acting "callous" about peoples deaths, I am going for the strategic enclosure route and not rocking the boat - I see my situation as a trial I have gotten myself into, and a school for learning. Trying hard to remain positively aware and observant, staying up to date with the forum community even if it is just reading most of the time.
You are not the only one, I have a husband that have an amount of Asperger. So this situation I deal is making me stronger no matter what. I took decisions without counting on his help and I told him: I am now the captain, we do as I decide. And yes... it is a lesson. And I want to be a good student. Strategic enclosure, as you say.

I haven't quite finished reading this thread, but here are some weird things I have
Speaking of Hippocratic oaths:

First, Do No Harm

And there are many factors. For one, they're programmed to not think critically. Medical training is very traumatic (although few will admit it openly) and very difficult. It requires a lot of discipline. I think Jordan Peterson said that discipline traits are largely genetic predetermined, although any person can train him or herself. I've met many wonderful healers throughout the years, although I think they would have drop out in the first med school year or so. You don't heal in med training, so to speak. Your BS meter gets reshaped. You don't need to be a wonderful healer to go through med school. You need a bunch of discipline though. And the training plus the traits required to go through it can trigger "Stockholm Syndrome" and "crystallization in a wrong foundation" (in reference to Gurdjieff).

Just some thoughts on the subject.

Well, the first post in this thread now has a moderator note:

The cases took place in France, the UK, and Saudi Arabia from a man travelling from Qatar.

Apparently, there was another mystery outbreak in the U.S. around that time too. Session Date: May 28th 2013, says the following:

Here's an article from back then.

I don't know if there were follow-up stories clarifying the specific results that were pending above.

There could be a poly microbial infection in the flu. If you don't search for the various virus, you'll never find them. You find what you search for, so to speak.

Sure! I have received multiple PDFs from various guidelines and hospitals. LOTs of things to study and revise. And new documents keep arriving each day. TMI both ways: Too Much Information and Transmarginal Inhibition. As it is usually the case.
Gaby, I sent your brilliant article, "First Do No Harm..", to a very vocal of authoritarian followers group on Whatsapp. If that doesn't at least get them thinking, I don't know what else will. I said I didn't know what to think of the article, but maybe it was worth considering? No word from them yet, so at least it shut them up for a bit. I'm not holding my breath, however... Anyway, I love to hear your calm, factual, gentle but oh-so-powerful voice in the face of insanity. It cheers me up no end!

Also on the 20th of March Telstra, one of Australia's Telco (which used to be a public utility) announced that it would suspend job cuts to roll out 5G. Some have been speculating that this roll out would happen while we are in lockdown.

Then on the 27th of March, 9 News run a story about rationing internet use because of the higher demands now that everyone is in lockdown at home. So there's the squeeze.

28th of March, the Federal Government announced that it will use the army to enforce the strict new quarantine rules.

It looks like at the start of each week there's more restrictions introduced by the Australian Federal and State governments. Chances are next week "non essential" internet traffic will be curtailed. Probably much more 5G rolled out too. Would be easier to roll out with travel and social media locked down. Be much harder for people against it to organise themselves. That's my guess anyway.

If similar does happen in many parts of the world, what's the best way for forum members to stay in touch?

Some hellish Monday news from Russia.
Yesterday I wrote about the total ban on leaving home in Moscow, and today absolutely the same ban is imposed in St. Petersburg (from March 31), as well as in the Leningrad region (and in my city too) and many other regions of Russia.
Gulag all over Russia!
Well, let’s see how they (the authorities) manage to organize all this. I already wrote before that I am very skeptical of all these TOTAL BANS. No prohibition will work if people themselves do not voluntarily want to abide by it. This is a test for lice (as we say) for people in Russia

I wouldn't call it "hellish", as in other countries the restrictions are much more serious. And as of now the restrictions are active only until the 5th of April, due to Russians inability to actually follow the rules. ;-) These restrictions are primarily the result of WHO's recommendations (read demands), while before Russian government and Putin were much more lenient in their approach. Basically, everyone now is a hostage to this manufactured hysteria, and Russia has no choice but to follow, also in order to prevent possible social dissatisfaction that the government is "not doing enough". It's a lose lose situation.

After all, liberals use the opportunity to criticize the government by saying that the medical system in Russia is failing and there are not enough masks and ventilators, so following this logic they should be happy to see more serious steps from the Russian government and the Ministry of Health. :-P They should get their story (read attack strategy) straight.

And then, there are also people like Mikhail Delyagin, who is also critical of the Russian government, and yet what he says is very similar to what we are discussing here. Since you know Russian, you can watch it here.

Obviously, I am not saying that it is alright, and many people are going to suffer dire financial consequences, and it already started.

Speaking of Russians and possible effects of the virus, at the beginning of the "outbreak" in Russia, there were several cases of people escaping the quarantine. In one case the woman, who is also a physicist, apparently used her knowledge to break the magnetic lock in her room and escape. 😁

Here's the article: https://www.businessinsider.com/russian-patients-coronavirus-quarantine-escape-2020-2

Also, as we know, a group of Russian scientists and military went to Lombardia to assist with the crisis. But what the local analysts say, that beside assisting they also have an important role of learning everything they can about the virus, and why Lombardia has the highest mortality rate. Basically, they are conducting their own (outside of WHO's control) investigation. And that is very significant. Not sure if we will ever hear the results, but they surely will be doing their best to learn everything they can about this virus.

There are also virologists, like Mikhail Shelkanov, who said that

"The pandemic will end when it ends in the U.S. and the European Union, because it was "created" specifically for them. It will be a volitional decision by the WHO, as politically motivated as the decision to declare it."

So clearly Powers That Be in Russia understand that it is a circus, and that this circus should be maintained to a degree, and for certain purposes. And also because there is still much uncertainty, until they get enough objective and unbiased data regarding the virus. At least that my take on the situation at the moment. Will see how it goes.

Here is an interview with jet another Croatian doctor, criticizing current situation and referring to previous swine and flue "pandemics".

Doctor Srecko Sladoljev accuses Minister Beros and Crisis Staff: People will die from fear of coronavirus

Dr. Srećko Sladoljev, a renowned Croatian immunologist, molecular biologist and former head of the Department of Immunological Research and Development, visited Bujica last week, where he attacked the coronavirus strategy implemented by the Andrej Plenkovic government very vehemently. He thinks that panic is rising and creating media hysteria. Due to the great interest of the public, we bring the most interesting parts of the interview.

At the beginning of the show, Dr. Sladoljev compared the coronavirus with the avian and swine flu pandemics.

- There were some smaller ones, but the two were the biggest and they panicked. We saw the fear scenario in both avian and swine flu, but there was no Orwellian scenario that they quarantined us all, banned us from communication, borders crossing... I concluded that in previous pandemics they offered medicines and solutions. Bird flu has been offered an antiviral drug called Tamiflu. And there is no fuss, it was "quite lethal", but they offered the medicine and told people to take it so that everyone would be healthy ... Health systems were ordering it, it was not even enough, and Croatia ordered more than that was supposed to. Later, it turned out that it did not work at all with antivirus and Switzerland removed it from the list of antiviral medicines, and we continued to pay for it, Sladoljev stressed.

From this he explained the story of the rapid spread of coronavirus:

- You have something that is terribly spreading, which is deadly, and they did not have information on how fast it is spreading because this kind of forensics and monitoring of a virus has never been done before, so we don't even know what it looks like! I bet it's always the same with this type of virus - the corona, like the previous ones. And with swine flu, everything was the same, "says Dr. Sladoljev:" It was terrible and horrible! At that time, there were no police patrols on the streets alone, detaining people and asking them where they were going, but intended to protect pharmacies from 'wild people' and the mass trying to break into pharmacies so they could get a life-saving vaccine! And that was the result of the propaganda, which was broadcast by CNN, and then others…

The famous immunologist also tried to explain what happened to the Italians: - The catastrophe, they produced in Italy, happened because they were "important". When a case of corona influenza appeared, they were supposed to send the patient home for care and monitor what was happening to him, but no, they were taken to hospitals. And hospitals are not a place for fitness, there are severe patients! Well, look at the fatalities in Italy; these are all “young men” of 80, who have two to three chronic illnesses, high-pressure in at least 75 percent of cases, diabetes and, probably, some Tito pioneer, who is 50… And in Germany the same situation…

Dr. Srecko Sladoljev in Bujica compared the Croatian and Italian figures of people suffering from and died from the flu last year and coronaviruses this year: - According to the official data of the Croatian Institute of Public Health, 34 or 35 people died from the flu last year, and there were about 55,000 infected! For Italy, I know that about 8,000 people have died from the last flu there. There was no quarantine and we heard nothing about respirators or any special measures. It's just that what's happening all the time in the human population.

"There is no different response of the virus from person to person," says a Croatian scientist, and continues: "You have no symptoms, so you have a weaker, stronger, more frightening or fatal outcome. It is not a matter of a virus, it is a matter of a substrate, of a nourishment, it depends on the person and his condition. If you have a person in serious health, the situation is more dangerous. Take Anna Rukavina for example, I keep mentioning her… We all know that she died of leukemia, and then if we want to evaluate it this way, how they perform it for the coronavirus dead, then Ana Rukavina died of a cold. She had a cold, maybe a coronavirus! "

Dr. Sladoljev does not trust virologists: - Virologists usually do not understand immunology! It is phenomenal that in humans infected with coronavirus, in one express period, three times shorter than normal, for such a specific immune response, it is produced in one third of the period. So why, I ask you, virologists ?! Well, because that specific immune response was not created as new, but created from immune memory, due to the getting over that coronavirus multiple times. So they only got one booster dose with this coronavirus ...

Dr. Sladoljev is convinced Israel has a cure for coronavirus: - Scientists in Israel, who do what I advocate, the oral vaccine, have come up with fantastic results that the oral vaccine responds very quickly and has no side effects. If you have oral vaccines, you can get vaccinated with anything and everything ... America has over 200 new vaccines on the list. Oral vaccines can be swallowed like candy and nothing will happen!

Dr. Sladoljev also explained why the oral vaccine responds so well and efficiently: - Well, precisely because we have a backup. We, in our immunological memory, already have a memory for coronavirus, which we have acquired through numerous colds. Between 7 and 11 percent of colds each year are coronavirus. And if this one is a special, mutated strain, then we can't talk about natural coronaviruses. Then the question is how did this virus come about ?!

Which is why in the case of coronaviruses, a solution was still not offered, as in the cases of earlier pandemics, the editor of Bujica was interested, and Dr. Sladoljev said: - Well, to get us into this situation, which we are in! To introduce ourselves to one situation of mass psychosis. I am now passing through Dalmatian Zagora, there are small villages and hurricane storms are blowing 200 per hour, and people are walking in fields with masks! So, where did that cornavirus come from ?! Is the bora (strong wind) from China caring it ?! It's a fear, it's one collective paranoia. That's one madness!

Dr. Sladoljev is convinced that this is a great harm to all people: - When a man gets a coronavirus, he won't even know he got it! They must diagnose him, and he will die of fear. This has been described in the scientific literature as a nocebo effect. It's counter to health, counter to medicine, and counter to common sense! What medicine does with this fear, the daily announcement of how many are dead, and how many survivors, is anti-medicine! It is fear medicine and it simply worsens expectations of the disease. A man can die overnight. In scientific journals, we have also encountered cases where a person died of a tumor because they were told he had a tumor, and then when they examined him, they saw that he had no tumor at all. He died of fear, it's a nocebo. It is the production of fear, which is counter to medicine. I would take diplomas from all of them!

The current Minister of Health, Vili Berosh, called Dr. Sladoljev “the Minister of Love at the Distance”: - This is the social distance that was spoken about…

The Croatian Immunologist also commented on the similar views of the German Pulmonologist and SPD MP in the Bundestag, Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg: - I can present Dr. Wodarg not only as a politician and MP in the German Federal Parliament, but also as a person elected and appointed by the Council of Europe, at the head of the Health Commission, which had to answer the question of what actually happened in the declared swine flu pandemic, ten years ago. The crux was that the pandemic was a hoax, and WHO, as the umbrella organization of all health systems around the world, was shown to be one corrupt organization as cash flows were found between vaccine makers and some people from the World Health Organization. What the WHO is telling you, these others are doing... It's a purely colonial relationship and we all have, together, poor, colonial medicine. Although caught with swine flu, it's probably been a while ago ... Once discovered, WHO should not be allowed as the one to declare a pandemic! When the pandemic was found to be false, they even changed the text of the pandemic and said it was a disease that was spreading across borders. They just declared a pandemic that they could lubricate vaccine sales and increase fear, but there was no madness like now.

"Health systems act as WHO says," noted Dr. Srecko Sladoljev: "They do the same now. It amazes me that with the last two pandemics, swine and bird flu, although hundreds of millions of dead have been announced, no quarantine and measures are being implemented today. This was not done because WHO immediately offered remedies, ie solutions to this situation. In the first case, these were antiviral drugs, as we said earlier, it was Tamiflu. In another situation, it was a swine vaccine. I had a feeling that there was cheering for the disease to spread as widely as possible in the population and to be as dead as possible to justify and to make the vaccine acceptance stronger in the future ... ”

To prove his point, Dr. Sladoljev even deliberately infected himself: - It is strange that I was one of those people who deliberately infected myself with swine flu in this situation, wanting to prove that the immune system can, if it is ready, discard it without any symptoms and consequences! At that moment, I was a spreader of swine flu and no one put me in jail or told me that I was endangering public health. No one was talking about it ... Try to get infected now and say something like that in public, you wouldn't do well today.

The problem is when the quarantine is a strategy,” Dr. Sladoljev is critical: “One great psychosis has been generated because a terrible fear has been introduced, because we are without natural defense, without any public health tools against it. And the only conclusion is that something much worse can come from it, which is to impose a forced vaccination obligation on everyone. That those who do not want to be vaccinated be sanctioned because they are the people who have caused a global, global recession with the new coronavirus. "

Do we also see from this situation how important the Immunological Institute really was and the fight for its survival, asked the editor of the show the former head of the Research and Development Department, and Dr. Sladoljev confirmed: - Of course we see. If you wanted to do a show about it, I assure you you would have to make ten of them! I keep at home about twenty registrars full of documents about all of this ... Documents saying little by little, how headless and crazy was destroying the Immune Institute ... Just to show people the documents, you would have to have the whole show.

At the end of the interview, the presenter openly asked Dr. Srecko Sladoljev if he was a conspiracy theorist, as some call him: - I would tell them that they were the defenders of the conspiracy theory! I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I'm smarter to grab on to their glue. We from Dalmatia would tell them not to grab on to the bakket! They are simply soldiers of a conspiracy practice.

At the end of an exclusive interview with Bujica, Dr. Sladoljev also commented on the Government's intention to introduce control of the Croatian citizens' cell phones due to coronaviruses: It turns out that in today's world all that we have mocked in conspiracy theories is that these theories are now being put into practice as conspiracy practices. If they introduce it, it is a pure example of conspiracy practice!

Speaking of Hippocratic oaths:

First, Do No Harm

Well, the first post in this thread now has a moderator note:

The cases took place in France, the UK, and Saudi Arabia from a man travelling from Qatar.

Apparently, there was another mystery outbreak in the U.S. around that time too. Session Date: May 28th 2013, says the following:

Here's an article from back then.

I don't know if there were follow-up stories clarifying the specific results that were pending above.

Thank you Gaby I appreciate the update. I hope you're doing ok? Sounds like it would be a crazy time working at a hospital. It's a pressure at "normal" times. Take care.

5:51 pmMarch 31, 2020
Drug companies urged to give up patents
46d5978571062a6e3d364b91c4c3d17c

Victoria Craw
Medical humanitarian organisation Médecins Sans Frontières/Doctors Without Borders (MSF) published an open letter signed by 145 organisations calling for no patents or profiteering on drugs, tests, or vaccines used for the COVID-19 pandemic.

It targeted US company Gilead, which recently gave up a US 20-year patent for a drug that potenitally could be used to treat the disease, remdesivir. Gilead has yet to give up global rights to the drug, sparking fears it may not do so.

“Gilead has no business profiteering from this pandemic and must commit to not enforce or claim its patents and other exclusive rights,” said MSF's US policy adviser, Dana Gill.

“Otherwise, Gilead is setting itself up to charge whatever it wants for remdesivir during this global health crisis, and for years to come. This is even more outrageous when you consider the tremendous amount of taxpayer dollars and public resources that have already contributed to the research and development of remdesivir.”

The agency warned that high prices and monopolies will only prolong the pandemic.

“Pharmaceutical and diagnostics corporations are choosing to be part of the problem rather than part of the solution, showing that even in this acute global health crisis, they won’t do the right thing,” said Gill.

“We strongly call on governments to recognise how many lives are on the line and use their powers to make medicines, tests, and vaccines available, accessible, and affordable for everyone.”

Gilead has said it "recognises the urgent public health needs posed by the COVID-19 pandemic. The company is working to advance the development of remdesivir as quickly as possible, and will provide updates as they become available."

Back
Top Bottom