Session 21 March 2020

Regarding the brainwave entrainment via neurofeedback mentioned above I have been searching online and have come across this website:

This system purports to train the brain to reach "beneficial brainwave states: alpha, theta, and delta waves" via "EquiSync® sound technology", avoiding vision as mentioned by Ark.

The website offers both CD ROM and downloadable versions of the system, thus avoiding the requirement for physical machines which appear to be quite inaccessible.

The only thing I cannot see is whether this system has a way of actually recording our brain waves as we are training or whether they simply assume that by listening to this system our brain will enter these states. I will e-mail them now to try to find out how this is meant to work.

I cannot vouch for this system as I have not yet purchased it/used it, but a downloadable sound based program may be a useful alternative to machines mentioned by Ark? FWIW.
This entrainment, not training. D.A.V.E. does entrainment as well, but I believe Ark was looking for training, that is you get feedback when your brain waves approach the desired frequency (Alpha, Theta, Delta) letting you know that your sensed state is creating your desired state. Eventually you should be able to replicate your desired state without using the neurofeedback.

Weeeelll.....lol..I have thought about it many times...I am definitely grateful..if nothing .. would just like to say THANK YOU...winks ....my name is Lisa..
Are you lafn cause yo know...or ? are you making it seem somehow silly. ??? I dont know bout all this internet stuff...I relate to people in person...sometimes i get it, the whole internet thing....but not all the time..so are you making me seem stupid ?? or are you affirming what i have said ?...and where are those "emojie" things ?

Are you lafn cause yo know...or ? are you making it seem somehow silly. ??? I dont know bout all this internet stuff...I relate to people in person...sometimes i get it, the whole internet thing....but not all the time..so are you making me seem stupid ?? or are you affirming what i have said ?...and where are those "emojie" things ?

@LjRoxArk,

I think it is difficult to relate/connect over the internet. You can also help by wording as carefully as you can. It was not clear exactly what you were trying to say.

The emoji button is on the tool bar:

Emoji Button.png

One part of you post that was a cryptic reference (for me) was:

All I could find was the African Queen (B588) boat like in the Humprey Bogart movie The African Queen.

If you post more you may get a better grasp of how to communicate more clearly and understand others meanings.

Oh my gosh...yep..am lafn soo hard.
Ok...https://cassiopaea.org/forum/members/goyacobol.8472/.....Goyocabal....you have been here sooo long and such a goood steward...we have know and interacted in past....I just wanted to say to all how I love you guys and am with ya...I really dint do the emojie..thing.. but now am gonna...love l

Oh my gosh...yep..am lafn soo hard.
Ok...https://cassiopaea.org/forum/members/goyacobol.8472/.....Goyocabal....you have been here sooo long and such a goood steward...we have know and interacted in past....I just wanted to say to all how I love you guys and am with ya...I really dint do the emojie..thing.. but now am gonna...love l

The message is loud and clear @LjRoxArk. Back at ya as they say. :hug2:

I probably have created an emoji monster but that's OK. But hey, what does the B588 stand for?

an b588 = MY BIRTHDAY.... may 8 1961;;;am i that,,,B588..and my name is lisa

Thank you. That was my next guess. :-) Maybe I'm the only one who didn't figure that out.

I am not the only one here processing all this information. We are all learning together. I think more and more posts are getting better and better. Must be the virus kicking in?

Thanks,
Lisa

Thank you. That was my next guess. :-) Maybe I'm the only one who didn't figure that out.

I am not the only one here processing all this information. We are all learning together. I think more and more posts are getting better and better. Must be the virus kicking in?

Thanks,
Lisa
Yep.. so,,was in a lot of danger for a lot of years.in South . Arkansas..I donna wanna get into it... BUT s Ok..am good now...in New Mexico..,, the safe place that I grew up in, was Arizona..???....buuut not.... they..want what you think?? bout it.....m in ranching country...these dudes wont let crap happen....NOOO.. they will shoot it out...HERE's the deal..There are frequencies...from all ovr .....frm the skies.. from the ground...they are getting peeps siiiiick..in all ways...and peeep starting to figure it out...we ranch an frm.. we KNOW something wrongll...and we pray....for some help... we need iit

@Delores Delaney,

If your attachment was a picture you can use the Insert Image button by dragging and dropping the image:

View attachment 34834

If it is a text, pdf type of format you can use the Attach files button at the bottom of the post box:

View attachment 34835

I hope that helps some.
A ha! Thanks so much. Its funny, embarrassing lol like.. what is she doing 🤣🤣
@Delores Delaney,

If your attachment was a picture you can use the Insert Image button by dragging and dropping the image:

View attachment 34834

If it is a text, pdf type of format you can use the Attach files button at the bottom of the post box:

View attachment 34835

I hope that helps some.
A ha! Thanks so much Goyacobol! Slightly embarrassed and It looked funny like, what is she doing haha 🙂

Back
Top Bottom