Session 21 March 2020

Session 11 October 2014

(L) Well, I think that obviously "tribal" means physiological spiritual union profile, and that that may have something to do with what we were talking about at a previous session when we asked about Caesar's soul group. Physiological spiritual union profile would be what defines what tribe you belong to, but it's a spiritual tribe and not necessarily specifically physical. You can grow into it according to some criteria... “graduate” was the term used. Am I correct here about a tribal group being like a soul group? Is that an accurate way of putting it?

A: Very close.

Q: (L) Is there anything that can get me closer?

A: In some cases there is also a supersensory component.

Q: (L) What is a supersensory component?

A: Externally driven mutation.

Q: (L) Externally driven by what?

A: Most often by the occupying soul itself.

Q: (L) So are you saying that if a soul selects a body or gets a close frequency match to a body that it wants to use, that it can also modify that body for its own purposes if it needs to and if the DNA match isn't quite to its taste or purposes?

A: Yes.

Q: (Andromeda) So our souls can cause mutations?

A: Yes.

Q: (Perceval) Does that happen pre-birth?

A: No, it can happen once the soul is seated and as needed.

Q: (L) So, what are some of the processes that can effect this in a physical way?

A: Diet is one. Also "arrangement" to contract the needed sickness.

Q: (Pierre) So you contract a sickness because the soul wants to learn something and experience something, and it's through this sickness that this learning will occur?

A: No. The soul and its helpers wants to trigger DNA modification!

Q: (L) They're saying no, that it's far more pragmatic. Okay, next question... I'm never going to get to my questions that I have! [laughter] Okay, when you say, "the soul and its helpers", what the heck are the soul's helpers?

A: Tribal unit members both in the body and out.

Q: (L) So if you're a member of a tribal unit, you are in a way connected via DNA connections or signals or frequencies with your other tribal members, whether they are incarnated or not? Is that what we're saying here?

A: Pretty much; no man is an island!
A : Diet is one. Also «arrangement» to contact the needed sickness.
It remind me something...😉 Thank you Wanderig Star to find and share !

Worse than that. Imagine the global sky covered in dust for many years, or decades, or longer, and what that would cause. And if one blows up then how many others will also? A terrible scenario that could easily kill most surface life.

You're absolutely right, I haven't developed my thinking any further, but you just did. I was trying to stay optimistic, it's so scary if it ever happens. Pierre's book says so much about it ^^

Hey everyone! It’s been a while since I posted but I did want to share my thoughts here. I’ve been reading through the thread and have been reminded of so many things that I’ve read here such as Laura and the C’s explanations of possible futures. I remember reading (and I’m paraphrasing to the best of my understanding atm) it was like several bubbles of possibilities when anyone comes to a crossroads of sorts with each possibility being viable simultaneously. It depended on the choice we made as to which one would become solid.

I also remember when I was reading about the psychopathic nature of the sub humans which live on this planet, that at some point in their game it would be them going up against themselves because it was their nature. During times like this, there are probably many agendas being pitted against each other but since their hubris got in the way and the STO’s were able to inject a little good will into the mix (pun intended), those possibilities seem a little brighter in some aspect and darker in others with the lock down situation. I have to keep reminding myself that for something new to be built the old must be torn down to make room.

Many of you have also commented on the ones that seemed to have been activated to be the thought and social police, the programmed to be the ultimate authoritative follower. There are so many, it saddens me but it’s harder when it’s friends and family. That’s why my emotions seem to be up and down. I can appreciate this calm before the storm but working in a grocery store at this moment in time has become a serious challenge with balancing the need to help people and deal with them at the same time. I fail everyday but I keep trying!

I noticed right off that our meat supply dwindled but the produce was much better as well as dairy. It’s still hard even after the first wave of panic 3 weeks ago to get and keep any meat in the store here in NC where there are or were many farms. Then I read the theory Laura posted about the elites possibly knowing about the coming ice age when she was looking for some warmer weather. I’d like to note that it rained so much last year for 7 months the sun rarely made an appearance. This mild winter was much the same but the rain slowed way down a little over a month ago. Gardens had bad turn out for the last 2 years around here.

All this seems to be coming to a head and while I have been trying to be as ready as I can, too many things happened this year that pulled my focus even further away from the work. I really need to get back to it and hope I can keep myself grounded in reality. I can tell you, I have no idea whether I had the virus or not because I still see my holistic practitioner and a chiropractor that practice the same principles. Since I didn’t have major health issues, just minor aggravations, once I got stable, they have stayed on top of things and helped me tremendously to keep it moving.

As always thank you for all each of you do here and I am so glad that Ark pulled through. I can only imagine how hard that must have been! Good night…

WIN52, I understand this legal requirements regarding this may vary, but my reply was based on previous answers to this question provided by Administrators when the same question was asked by others :-)
I understand that.
Just putting another idea out there as a possible alternative to consider. The technology now can be used in this manner if both parties agree. That is all.

maybe I should have put B522 very close right month and year

or B531 May 21 1963
Sooo.you know...what we are.. these May borns in the 60's..??? You have a mission...WE have a mission....it is LOVE for and TO others...to help...to serve....you have heard this same call ???

Yep.. so,,was in a lot of danger for a lot of years.in South . Arkansas..I donna wanna get into it... BUT s Ok..am good now...in New Mexico..,, the safe place that I grew up in, was Arizona..???....buuut not.... they..want what you think?? bout it.....m in ranching country...these dudes wont let crap happen....NOOO.. they will shoot it out...HERE's the deal..There are frequencies...from all ovr .....frm the skies.. from the ground...they are getting peeps siiiiick..in all ways...and peeep starting to figure it out...we ranch an frm.. we KNOW something wrongll...and we pray....for some help... we need iit

@LjRoxArk,

Are you OK? You are posting and swearing at youself and answering your own posts? It really is starting to look like you are trolling us. I think you should pause and think about your next reply/replies. Your behavior is getting out forum guideline bounds.

Back
Top Bottom