Session 21 March 2020

This uncanny fit will doubtlessly encourage conspiracy theorists: What are the odds that a random bat virus had exactly the right combination of traits to effectively infect human cells from the get-go, and then jump into an unsuspecting person? “Very low,”
Here is one example.

The horses caught it from fruit bats depositing their guano into their feed.

Monkeys and ticks are vectors for other diseases which jump species, and you've heard about fleas and rats passing around the Black Death or Plague.

Right. 🐣🐣🐣😤🙂 Here goes again lol

Found it hard to describe in normal paragraphs the feeling here, so a poem instead. 🥝

'Silent Whispers and Power of Numbers'

A message of protection and love, 'help is on the way'
A chance for reflection, the silence helps us to hear what they say
Silent whispers piercing time, from maybe STO?
Sending 'Shivers down the spine'? Charging like a spinning dynamo
The thinning of the veil, a voice that moves the sail
The creation of growing projects, an emerald green light
With the knowledge of the growing, producing a reflection of divine light

The air is now safe to breath, an enhanced ability to receive
When we realise we trod a dark track,
We will not want to return
for some, there will be no going back
And there is time to heal and learn

Prayers of protection, lonely loved ones are in pain
Silent whispers to ease the harrowing strain

Feelings of intense gratitude, love and joy for having strength and motivation again

Visions of the healer strengthening our faith

Time to work hard
Time for a change of the guard
A good centurion
An activation of creative energies

Numbers of the angels, the words a loving spell
Messages of healing, Archangel Raphael.

End.

'It Endurance, Truth, It the Materialisation of the Perspiracity and Intuition, Diplomacy and Adaptability.'

'It Determination, Sensibility, Faith and Self Confidence. It is the Reflect of Grace to Others.'

'It sounds with the Constant Research of Objectives! and Aspirations, Integrity, Practice and Liability. It describe the Quest for a Best System and Practice, Establishing Solid Bases for Progress.'

'A sounding of Negotiation, Cooperation and Compassion. Creativity, New Beginnings, Achievement of Objectives. Love of Home and Family, Altruism, Dependability, Responsibility, Willingness to Overcome Obsticals, Action, and Personal Will!!! (242 /166) angel-numbers.com
'The Positive Horizon will be Ours'

🥬🥦🥬🥑🍐🥝🍐🌾🌿🌾🦠🏵️🥀🌹🍃🍂🍁🌸💮🦚🦜🐤🐥🐣🐾🐖🐄🐑🐧🐡🌼🐛🦋🐝🐞🐚🍂🍁🍂🌿🌷🌻🌺🌽🏞️🏜️🏝️🏞️🏝️🏞️ lol

Form that session:
Are they going to haul out those soldiers from all eras in storage underground, since they wouldn’t have to arrive from the sky, but from under our feet?

(L) That was from an old session when they were talking about underground bases and so forth.

A: That is for fourth density, assuming they survive!

Q: (L) So in other words, there's a chance that all of those soldiers they've been creating and storing up could be wiped out, too?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Would that be by virus?

A: Some.

Q: (L) How about earth changes?

Q: (Pierre) Cometary impact?

(L) Well, that goes with earth changes.

And reading those posts this morning:

Dutchsinse, bless him, has reported on a 6.5 magnitude Earthquake that was centred on Yellowstone caldera. This was following a 7.5 on the Pacific Northwest. This leaves a zone near Alaska that is at risk, and the North American craton is going to see some movement around Colorado, Oklahoma, and the New Madrid fault, and further North from there. He noted that Yellowstone has not seen significant movement like this for a number of years. Considering that it is a Supervolcano and the caldera is the size of SEVEN Grand Canyons, people in the area ought to take note.

So at least according to the above - and i may be wrong - it may not be 'centered' on Yellowstone, which is what i would understand from 'centered'. but perhaps seismically speaking it is pretty close.

It is also true that Yellowstone has been unusually active of late, so i don't doubt that this is worth documenting.

Reminded me of that session:
Laura said:
Session Date: July 6th 2010

[...]

Q: (Andromeda) Can I ask about Yellowstone? Is any of this "movement" is going to wake it up and cause a major eruption soon? Or is that too predictiony?

A: That is more likely than a cataclysmic ocean floor explosion of methane.

Q: (L) Okay, so in the next 5 years, what is the percentage of probability of the supervolcano at Yellowstone going off?

A: 58%

Q: (L) 58, is that it?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) 58 percent. Well, that's more than half, but still kind of 50/50 in the next five years.

And with all the craziness going around right now, it might trigger that Super Volcano.

In our business when people pay by e-transfer, I take a picture of the invoice and send that for them to print for their files. Then I mail a hard copy if they need one for tax purposes.

WIN52, I understand this legal requirements regarding this may vary, but my reply was based on previous answers to this question provided by Administrators when the same question was asked by others :-)

Yes, yes, yes to the idea that this is about the forces of STO and the natural world aligning to spread the Contagious Love that is so needed by all of us together and that so many here have been longing to manifest.

I realized last night that Crystals are here to assist with this. I beleive all of the crystals that so many of us have been working with/relating wit, including those that were charged and shared by the Chateau Crew are Beings here to help us keep contact and keep this Love spread contagious. I believe that physical contact with those who are experiencing the changes/waking are contagious so to speak, and that physical contact somehow accelerates/magnifies/expands the changes/receivership capabilities/new Earth/STO frequencies expecially when the physical contact occurs between two or more people from the same ALU tribal units.

Since we are all being separated and distanced physically our opportunities to experience in person to person contact are severly limited, thus limiting in person opportunity to link up, but I believe that charging and infusing our intenetion and pure hearts into crystals, especially Quartz, and then sending those to the people that you cannot be physically with is a Grand Way that the crystals are here to assist us.

Yes, yes, yes to the idea that this is about the forces of STO and the natural world aligning to spread the Contagious Love that is so needed by all of us together and that so many here have been longing to manifest.

I realized last night that Crystals are here to assist with this. I beleive all of the crystals that so many of us have been working with/relating wit, including those that were charged and shared by the Chateau Crew are Beings here to help us keep contact and keep this Love spread contagious. I believe that physical contact with those who are experiencing the changes/waking are contagious so to speak, and that physical contact somehow accelerates/magnifies/expands the changes/receivership capabilities/new Earth/STO frequencies expecially when the physical contact occurs between two or more people from the same ALU tribal units.

Since we are all being separated and distanced physically our opportunities to experience in person to person contact are severly limited, thus limiting in person opportunity to link up, but I believe that charging and infusing our intenetion and pure hearts into crystals, especially Quartz, and then sending those to the people that you cannot be physically with is a Grand Way that the crystals are here to assist us.
How to get that crystal :)?

A: Laura, my dear, if you really want to reveal "many beautiful and amazing things," all you need to do is remember the triad, the trilogy, the trinity, and look always for the triplicative connecting clue profile. Connect the threes... do not rest until you have found three beautifully balancing meanings!!

can someone please give me an example of the triplicative connecting clue profiles in this realm so I can “get” what they are talking about?

thanks

Well, one thing to consider is that three points define a plane (geometry). If you have two, you need a third point. If you have four, one of them must be constrained. Consider also the US government - Legislature, Executive and Judicial branches, where any two can override the third. Also there are reports of captured UFO ships where it is seen that there are always three seats in the craft. Three is the minimum integer where you can establish a majority.

A: Laura, my dear, if you really want to reveal "many beautiful and amazing things," all you need to do is remember the triad, the trilogy, the trinity, and look always for the triplicative connecting clue profile. Connect the threes... do not rest until you have found three beautifully balancing meanings!!

can someone please give me an example of the triplicative connecting clue profiles in this realm so I can “get” what they are talking about?

thanks

More on the triad, third man theme here:

Q: (L) Today is 28 May 2013. And we apparently have a bunch of questions written down here, and a lot of things on our minds. So I guess we might as well get started here. Hello.

A: New world coming.

Q: So, in everything there are three aspects?

A: And why? Because it is the realm of the three that you occupy. In order to possess the keys to the next level, just master the Third Man Theme, then move on with grace and anticipation.

Q: (L) In the studies of the Triple Goddess, I came across some interesting things. You suggested that I should research the Third Man Theme. I have discovered that the origin of the word 'man' meant a female - the goddess. The oldest word for the male of the species was 'wer' as in 'werewolf.' So, the Third Man Theme could mean actually, the Triple Goddess. Am I correct?

A: Close, if viewed through "sheets of rain."

Q: (L) Okay, so going back to my triple goddess viewed through sheets of rain, since I now have a different understanding of what these "gods" and "goddesses" represented, that they probably were cometary bodies... What you're saying, or what I'm assuming you're saying, is the triple goddess viewed through sheets of rain is essentially a comet or comets? Is it electrical discharges? (Belibaste) The cause of the sheets of rain might be the triple goddess, i.e. triple comet. (L) Oh... Is Belibaste right on that? That the cause of the sheets of rain could be a triple cometary body?

A: Close. Also consider plasma shapes including those that may appear "chalice like".

A: Triple cycle veil of consciousness bodies.

Q: (Perceval) You asked! (L) I ain't openin' that can of worms! I’ve got other questions to ask. (Belibaste) There are three bodies? What are they? (Perceval) Triple cycle... (L) Triple cycle of what? (Belibaste) What are the three bodies?

A: Psychic/consciousness, genetic, high soul family.

(L) Okay, this is kind of shooting in the dark, but... Could it be that somebody who has some kind of genetic, or even an inner consciousness connection to like a negative or entropic entity could attract that sort of thing?

Q: (Perceval) It's like an exorcism by lightning. (Belibaste) And actually we asked during the last session to what extent having this problem... how they attract these cosmic or electrical events. I think it was said it was partly electric, and partly other. I guess this consciousness connection is... (L) And while you could look at somebody on earth that didn't ask to be born this way, but the very fact that they were born and connected in some higher consciousness way to an overlord of entropy so to speak, is just kind of the way things are. Some animals are born lions, some crocodiles, some are dogs, some are cats. We are what we are. (Ark) Let me take opportunity to ask about ball lightning. Are they purely electric phenomena, or are they also related to consciousness or...?

A: Transdimensional portals made manifest.

Q: (Ark) Does it mean that the current theory of electromagnetism is really bad because it has nothing to do with transdimensionality?

Session 11 October 2014

(L) Well, I think that obviously "tribal" means physiological spiritual union profile, and that that may have something to do with what we were talking about at a previous session when we asked about Caesar's soul group. Physiological spiritual union profile would be what defines what tribe you belong to, but it's a spiritual tribe and not necessarily specifically physical. You can grow into it according to some criteria... “graduate” was the term used. Am I correct here about a tribal group being like a soul group? Is that an accurate way of putting it?

A: Very close.

Q: (L) Is there anything that can get me closer?

A: In some cases there is also a supersensory component.

Q: (L) What is a supersensory component?

A: Externally driven mutation.

Q: (L) Externally driven by what?

A: Most often by the occupying soul itself.

Q: (L) So are you saying that if a soul selects a body or gets a close frequency match to a body that it wants to use, that it can also modify that body for its own purposes if it needs to and if the DNA match isn't quite to its taste or purposes?

Q: (Andromeda) So our souls can cause mutations?

Q: (Perceval) Does that happen pre-birth?

A: No, it can happen once the soul is seated and as needed.

Q: (L) So, what are some of the processes that can effect this in a physical way?

A: Diet is one. Also "arrangement" to contract the needed sickness.

Q: (Pierre) So you contract a sickness because the soul wants to learn something and experience something, and it's through this sickness that this learning will occur?

A: No. The soul and its helpers wants to trigger DNA modification!

Q: (L) They're saying no, that it's far more pragmatic. Okay, next question... I'm never going to get to my questions that I have! [laughter] Okay, when you say, "the soul and its helpers", what the heck are the soul's helpers?

A: Tribal unit members both in the body and out.

Q: (L) So if you're a member of a tribal unit, you are in a way connected via DNA connections or signals or frequencies with your other tribal members, whether they are incarnated or not? Is that what we're saying here?

A: Pretty much; no man is an island!

I have dreamt of having to do operations ourselves on the kitchen table for FEAR of the medical establishment. (IT WAS PRECISELY also the subject of a novel by: WILLIAM S. BURROUGHS, BOOK which coincidentally DISAPPEARED after a few years. The title (coincidentally) was BLADE RUNNER, NOTHING TO DO WITH MOVIE. Did they pay Uncle Bill (William Burroughs) to shut the novel down? A Blade Runner in the novel was a person that will break into hospitals (the setting was in the years 2000) and such and steal medical equipment (scalpels, etc) for self-made doctors helping the community.
Interesting possibility. Regarding the book, could it be that it was based on a novel from 1974 by a different author?

Thank you thorbiorn
Interesting possibility. Regarding the book, could it be that it was based on a novel from 1974 by a different author?

You are unmistakably right! In those years I was still young very impetuous and kept making the same mistakes over and over, haha... That is precisely the novel I was wrong about. But my feeling is that the novel is right about what we are experiencing. Thank you, old age is making me forget stuff from 50 years back, hahaha.... I highly recommend not necessarily the novel, but the script that is suggested. If my memory serves me right (...) people started 'noticing' that anyone who would go to normal hospital/ doctor either never came home, or came back 'CHANGED'. This is also linked to my previous post a few minutes ago. I saw that too while in the mental hospital (7th floor) I even had to put up a huge fight (court hearing, lawyer, etc.) to be transfered to a smaller hospital because the McGill facility was absolutely scary!

Back
Top Bottom