Values of this forum:
  • objectivity
  • respect
  • sharing
  • relevance
  • empathy
  • constructiveness
  • temperance
One: Don't maliciously harass people, or flame them, or really make them want to flame you. If the moderators detect malice or manipulation (and they ARE experienced), and invitations to overcome such issues does not result in resolution, you will be deleted. [...]

Three: Don't spam.

Four: We have ZERO tolerance for profanity. If you aren't intelligent enough to say what you think without using language that is objectionable to most civilized people, you're on the wrong forum.

I donna even kno what you talking about...read what I wrote, fool....dont be sooo stupid and foolish...what the heck is wrong w you >?? tryn to help ya...stupid
It's been a year and a half since you last posted LjRoxArk and before now your posts have been comprehensible. What you are sharing now is difficult to read and understand. Are you ok?

We want so bad to give our loved ones what we see as the correct view on things, "the truth," so that they can be protected with that knowledge.

This has been a problem for me all my life. When I learned something, I thought, "Wow! If people only KNEW this!" But then when I told people, I was mostly met with indifference. Painful when people don't even have a curiosity to check things out.

This has been a problem for me all my life. When I learned something, I thought, "Wow! If people only KNEW this!" But then when I told people, I was mostly met with indifference. Painful when people don't even have a curiosity to check things out.

Yep that's so frustrating that you wish to impart that knowledge to a friend or loved one only for them to reject or put down the perspective you wish to share with them but if there mind is not open to listening to something new then carry on with your life and when you can share that knowledge put if the person doesn't want to listen there on another ladder to you in life and as painful as you've decribe you can but walk away wish them well and as the C's describe in this session impart your wisdom when you can but get on with your own awakening within yourself.Best.🙂

How to get that crystal :)?

These properties are True in any Quartz and many other stones. a peice of Quartz can be obtained from many online shops. So many known and unknown properties in Quartz and all Crystals. if i am permited to say specific names on the forum, try etsy, or rock belly minerals

Also you do not have to work with Quartz or a specifically 'named'/type of Crystal or stone. Any stone contains spoecial properties and deep memories/frequencies of the Earth and my/your/our very own Bones. There are Rememberings in all stones.

Quartz crystals are known to receive, hold and store information, more than the biggest most powerful super computer in a single piece.
Retrieving the information from the Quartz is not something we, 3D Humans have figured out with our minds or machines, but I believe our Hearts are capable of retrieving this information, and our Heart can infuse this information into us when it is in alignment with the field.
Further, I believe, when/if we do our inner work, our receivership will extend beyond our Hearts and be presented to us by us (individually, from our individual Heart, blood and bones), that at Last our Mind will See. We must teach and Grow ourself and the Entire Collective is has a part in doing the same. Many in the Collective are and have been coming forward to assist, For example, Dogs have beeen opening us and keeping Alive our Remembering of True Unconditional Love for as long as Humans have been telling stories of living. All types of Beings in our Collective, stones, plants, trees, animals are a part our own process and have so much to share with us.

Heart to Heart Connection in the physical with others, (Human and not) is really PowerfulNow

of course we can experience Heart to Heart connection without being physically connected, but in this now that physical connection is Powerful. Crystals and Stones have a living memory and can be the physical/embodied conduits of this Heartbeat connection. Give a piece of quartz or stone. Share your heartbeat and Truth with the crystal/stone and then share the stone/crystal with the person or being your are not able to be physically with.

Connecting online is great, but connecting in/through the Natural without machines is available to us also. Where we invest our energy and awareness in cocreating this new experience is part of what creates where we are going and will be.

Love to all

What Ark wants is the machine that tracks brainwaves and produces a tone that gives you feedback as to what you are doing with your brain. When you achieve the right frequency, the tone is thus and such, or smooths out and becomes constant or something like that. In other words, all it does is measure and give feedback, YOU have to do the work to change it.

Perhaps you are already aware of it, or maybe it isn't what you are looking for, so fwiw.

I found a site/store in Russian that sells all kind of neuro-gadgets and programs. And they also appear to have a software that records and displayes brainwaves.

For example, software called "Mindrec".

MindRec allows all users (especially researchers and neuro-marketers) to display in real time, brain activity parameters such as:

user defined bands
mean values
IST spectrum
spectral transitions
Electroencephalography (EEG) delta, theta, alpha, etc.
levels of concentration and relaxation
You can also connect any webcam to record video, if necessary.

The MindRec program is useful for researchers, neuromarketing, psychologists, counseling psychologists, sports psychologists. MindRec allows researchers to record all data from NeuroSky neural headset, as well as record and save to a hard drive, video, synchronized with brain activity.

MindRec allows researchers to filter the original signal, its spectrum and spectrum of transitions in real time. You can also see elements of electroencephalography (EEG), such as delta, theta, alpha, etc., in real time.

After recording, you can play this recording in the same application. MindRec provides an interactive user interface that allows users to process data flexibly and interactively in viewing mode.

Several playback modes are supported: Normal, Slow, Forward, Backward, Pause. The original recording can be very long and too long for playback. So MindRec allows you to edit this recording and save only the area you need.

The recording format is an internal program format, but MindRec allows you to convert it to CSV format, so you can open it in many spreadsheet applications such as Microsoft Excel or OpenOffice for analysis and reporting.

And this is a set that includes both the software and the headset.

one more thought to share ~ on the word Corona

Words are powerful in 3D, their vibration, our understanding and use of them, the energy geterated into them and by them. I believe it is improtant to Remember the meanings of this word Corona and our relationship to it in ways other than/in addition to the viral component that is receiving so much energy at this time.

Corona is a word we use in association with our Sun. Specifically as described by nasa, " Sun's corona is the outermost part of the Sun's atmosphere. The corona is usually hidden by the bright light of the Sun's surface"

Corona is also a word for crown, and this is interesting for Many reasons. In relation to the most recent Session and the suggestion that there was an intention to create something unnatural/MANipulated that would make people more controllable, ie., mess with our individual innate Sovereignity, by altering the crowns (coronas) that we each have worn on our heads/minds for soooo long. But that it backfired and had the opposite effect. The crown (corona) on our heads Now can move back to our Orginal Design/DNA where our Corona (crown) Lives in our Heart beating/pulsing, sharing and Cocreating the Beat of the COllective ALL. (Everything physical resonnates/has a Beat/Pulse).

Imagine a Giant Drum Circle whose Mother Drum is the Earth itself, the Sun is the Conductor sending signals to the Orchestra, (All Sentience oh Earth and the Earth Herself) and since the Disconnection we Humans have been wearing our Coronas on our heads and attemping to follow the Conductor and Beat a Harmonizing Rythym. NOW we are Remembering that to Beat as One we Must Receive!('wear') our Corona in our Hearts.

A separate wondering on the Corona aspect, I consider Coronal Mass Ejections. Since the wave we are experiencing Now is generating so much energy, meaning in that wordCorona. Can this interactenergetically to influence a CME that will be heading our way in the near future?
Scientifically nasa reports that CMEs have an effect on our heartbeats verifying a physical, 3D connection. Knowing this I consider there are Many more connections with our Hearts and the Sun throughout the Realms and Dimensions that we are Remembering. Every Beat is an opportunity to Remember as the Beat pulses your blood, born in the Marrow of your Bones, through your entire Being.

But on another hand, PTB wants to stop the spread of Coronavirus for all the costs. Then I think that Consortium also told something to the Swedish Government to stop the spread of virus. Dunno why they prefer not to take so many drastic measures in Sweden. Hm Maybe migrant issue in Sweden is More beneficient for the consortium than stop STO mutated virus?
We still have some if not many weeks to go. Just because it has been less strict until now, it is not known how it will develop. Apart from that there are many areas in Sweden where law enforcement is not welcome, so how would they carry out the policing there? Call in the military?

We still have some if not many weeks to go. Just because it has been less strict until now, it is not known how it will develop. Apart from that there are many areas in Sweden where law enforcement is not welcome, so how would they carry out the policing there? Call in the military?
I haven't been able to figure out anything more on this situation and why there is less lockdown here. There was a long article in one newspaper about the "ministry of health" and their spokesman, Anders Tegnell who has been in the news a lot. It really sounded like it was as simple as he says: that they weighed their experiences and came to the sound decision that a complete lockdown isn't necessary. I would like to find out more about how this ministry is not supposed to be influenced by the government, maybe that does explain something as well.

I have seen some information that Anders Tegnell has close ties to the vaccine industry and that he ushered in the huge deal on the flu vaccine and the HPV vaccine. He seemed to truly regret that around 500 kids got narcolepsy but says he had no other choice at the time than to make the deal, no-one saw it coming. Seems honest, I guess he just believes he is doing the right thing.

Right now I'm finding it strange that they are building "field hospitals" with over 500 beds, that so far are completely empty. Why go through the trouble? It doesn't make any sense to me.

I have seen some information that Anders Tegnell has close ties to the vaccine industry and that he ushered in the huge deal on the flu vaccine and the HPV vaccine. He seemed to truly regret that around 500 kids got narcolepsy but says he had no other choice at the time than to make the deal, no-one saw it coming. Seems honest, I guess he just believes he is doing the right thing.

Right now I'm finding it strange that they are building "field hospitals" with over 500 beds, that so far are completely empty. Why go through the trouble? It doesn't make any sense to me.
They may prepare for eventualities, it is certainly much cheaper to build "field hospitals" of 500 beds than ruining the economy as the neighbors do to the southwest. If later there is use for the field hospitals, they have covered their backs. In other countries they have argued that they have to flatten the curve and avoid overloading the hospitals, and it sounds like in Sweden they have been thinking, that it is not realistic to flatten the curve, it is better to increase the capacity of the hospitals.

I haven't been able to figure out anything more on this situation and why there is less lockdown here. There was a long article in one newspaper about the "ministry of health" and their spokesman, Anders Tegnell who has been in the news a lot. It really sounded like it was as simple as he says: that they weighed their experiences and came to the sound decision that a complete lockdown isn't necessary. I would like to find out more about how this ministry is not supposed to be influenced by the government, maybe that does explain something as well.

I think it was a couple of days ago on RT live from Russia, they discussed the freedom of movement in Sweden, the fact that there has been no lockdown of the population. The rational given was that the Swedish government had made a decision to allow free movement of the population to spread the virus, to develop natural immunity. Peop[le can still choose to self isolate if they desire. There were images of people walking around as normal in cafes and eating outside in groups. Personally, I think this is a pragmatic approach, after all this is exactly what happens in a normal flu season.

That‘s exactly my experience. After the first frustrating tries I stopped this (already 15 years ago). Just tell if people ask. But maybe now is the time to start taking again.

Back
Top Bottom