New Zealand update. People on the forum are reporting who many citizens of their country are not being tested even when they have symptoms. Something similar is happening here. The theory is that of you have symptoms, you have a telephone consultation with your GP and if the GP thinks it is appropriate, you are referred to a testing centre. Alternatively you ring the Covid help line and if appropriate, you are referred to a testing centre. Many people are going to the testing centres (drive through), waiting 4 or 5 hours, only to have the on site medic tell them to go away as they aren't qualified for a test. This for people with clear symptoms and links to people who have returned from overseas positive. A very weird situation which is causing pressure to build through the local journalists who attend the daily press briefings. Surprisingly the local journalists are asking hard questions about this sort of stuff and also have been responsible for getting more granular data around the daily numbers , as I reported earlier.

The other development is that the scientist "experts" advising the PM are now coming out and saying that the lock-down will probably last longer than 4 weeks and everybody should prepare for this. The other thing being said is that the borders will remain closed even after lock-down is lifted and will likely remain closed until there is a vaccine available. So the seeds for everybody to have to get vaccinated are being sown right now.

I think the clever thing that is going on here is that the end goals are likely the same as in other countries, but they are pursuing those goals with a softly, softly approach. Quite surreal.
I heard your prime minister said even whe the lock down is lifted, only vaccinated people will be allowed in and out New zealand, and she thinks other countries will follow the suit. Not sure if its true though.

I just want to make a small correction. My son told me today that they saw the fireballs while they were observing the satellites.
If I am not mistaken, it happened soon after the meteor impact in Akure, Nigeria. Might these fireballs and the Nigeria meteor be part of the same group?

It is not uncommon for asteroids to travel in groups as illustrated by the Perseids, the Taurids and plenty others. From this perspective, the Akure meteor might be the precursor of something much more massive to come. Wait and see!

:umm: Do they mean access to all those empty inaccessible hospitals and clinics?
Since illegal immigrants have now full access to the healthcare system, I suppose that if some of them display flu-like symptoms, they will be counted as COV-19 carriers (a handy way to inflate further the figures) and hospitalized if the symptoms are serious enough. Meanwhile, the locals see their medical treatments delayed or cancelled because of the coronavirus hysteria.

On the same note, in France, immigrants are now used to do "voluntary work" (read work for free) for the farmers, while millions of locals are unemployed and ordered to stay home!

The deal is obvious: you work for free, in exchange you get a visa. Isn't working for free the definition of slavery?

The above illustrates that one of the reasons for the planned mass migration to Europe was to increase the labor supply and thus drive the wages down.

Hungarians live near slavic countries for hundred years and they already mixed
As I said before, if that is the way you look at things, then Romania needs to be included as it is the same area and would have been in the mix. Then I think you also missed Bulgaria which is definitely slavic. If you take all these Countries into consideration, do you still see a pattern?

As I said before, if that is the way you look at things, then Romania needs to be included as it is the same area and would have been in the mix. Then I think you also missed Bulgaria which is definitely slavic. If you take all these Countries into consideration, do you still see a pattern?
Bulgarian lenguage for 50 % same like Russian. And Russian undertand Bulgarian. But romania more mixed with italian and turkish People.
I tested in my program only Russia, Ukraine, Chezh, Poland, Slovenia and for opotunity top 5 countries with corona.
This is code of my programScreenshot_20200401-144532.pngScreenshot_20200401-144526.png

A student in my child's school was killed in an apparent murder suicide by the parent. The lockdown seems to be pushing some people over the edge.
Yes as I have been telling a few friends of mine this panic will cause the unnecessary deaths of an untold number of people. For people already suffering from depression or mental illness this manufactured but very realistic "pandemic" will send them over the edge.
I would be lying if I said this wasn't affecting me - since losing my job and the societal lockdown which has been forced upon us and with draconian laws being introduced incrementally, I have woken up most mornings with anxiety. Wishing this wasn't the case I know this is part of the struggle of existence and this too is a learning experience - as painful as it may be.

I had a thought last night regarding the Russian mission to Italy.
What if the reason Russia sent military personnel rather than the civil emergency ones is that what we are actually dealing with is Biowarfare and either Russia informed Italy about it, or Italy asked for help to identify why they have so many cases? I would think the first option is more likely, i.e. Russia approaching Italy with some credible evidence that something is going on and offering to help, being accepted, then having to do the dance around Poland to avoid US interference. Because if Italy discovered it first, they probably would have asked their US friends from the bases, no?
I keep hearing in Romanian news that the initial wave was a mild one and that now more and more complicated cases come up, so it is possible that the virus mutates, but it is also possible that we are not dealing with only one strain and maybe some additional seeding was done in Italy? Maybe it is this strain that is affecting Iran? Maybe that is why Russia closed its borders and China as well? Some of the measures, like China not allowing flights make sense from an immunological perspective, to avoid a wave 2, but it could also well be that we are looking at Biowarfare with a seeded more severe strain.
What do you guys think?

I had a thought last night regarding the Russian mission to Italy.
What if the reason Russia sent military personnel rather than the civil emergency ones is that what we are actually dealing with is Biowarfare and either Russia informed Italy about it, or Italy asked for help to identify why they have so many cases? I would think the first option is more likely, i.e. Russia approaching Italy with some credible evidence that something is going on and offering to help, being accepted, then having to do the dance around Poland to avoid US interference. Because if Italy discovered it first, they probably would have asked their US friends from the bases, no?
I keep hearing in Romanian news that the initial wave was a mild one and that now more and more complicated cases come up, so it is possible that the virus mutates, but it is also possible that we are not dealing with only one strain and maybe some additional seeding was done in Italy? Maybe it is this strain that is affecting Iran? Maybe that is why Russia closed its borders and China as well? Some of the measures, like China not allowing flights make sense from an immunological perspective, to avoid a wave 2, but it could also well be that we are looking at Biowarfare with a seeded more severe strain.
What do you guys think?

I think the Italy situation has a lot to do with the fact that Italy was the first and principal leading European economy to sign up to the Chinese belt and Road project - the arterial link between east and west. And as the Russians are co-callaborators, I just have a feeling they are also getting personnel on the ground under the auspices of humanitarian aide to start the process of 'protecting' the end of the trail with a long term view as to how they and China are going to resuscitate and keep alive their project once the US strangle hold over Europe is finally broken. Yes its about now and 'saving lives' but I also think its long-term strategic in intent.

Some peeps here mentioned how this crisis, fake or not, has the positive effect of bringing us here closer together, and I'm noticing it too. Being isolated from others by imposed restrictions as well as by others being clueless about what's going on, it's good to have a place where you can talk to people who are on the same page.

The Cs have always pointed to networking, and I've always felt like that part was lacking for me. I've never been a team player, more of the do-it-yourself type, because if you want something done right, you gotta do it yourself, and "team members" usually just complicate things for me. But maybe for the first time, I actually feel like I'm doing some productive networking, and I guess others might be experiencing something similar.

So in the name of more networking, I made these two pictures so that you guys can share them on those websites I wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole, like Facebug or whatever:

covid.png

covid2.png

Also damn, there were like 5 messages posted while I was writing this. This thread is spreading faster than coronavirus.

We have this thing where people make noise from their balconies each night at 7pm. At first I thought what the heck is going on, so then I googled it. Supposedly it is to support the health care workers. Insane. But maybe they want to publicly glorify the health care workers, because they know that they are the ones that could possibly blow the lid off the narrative.
Are you in Paris? My son over there told me this is happening, and that it right now is his only social contact. He and neighbors open their windows (on to the courtyard), sing and applaud a bit. For the health workers.

They did this here in the UK last week too but it was one off. I saw posts about it on social media and many of my friends supported the initiative. Given how badly the Tory government has impacted the healthcare system people here have been very emotional and protective of their NHS. I can't blame them, Labour was going in a really crappy direction lately and yet I would have still voted for them becuase they were the only hope for the NHS IMO.

I've been receiving text messages from my GP and from the NHS regarding overworked staff, queues and busy hospitals. But given the recent videos of empty hospitals circulating around the social media I do wonder what the situation really is like. I'm tempted to pop by some local hospitals and check this out for myself. I used to have a recurring condition that's near impossible to verify with tests, so that would give me a perfect little excuse to show up at some emergency rooms. My GP texted me that prescriptions take around a week to be ready for collection, I couldn't wait that long with that condition, so... 😈

Back
Top Bottom