Miserable and guilty, I go home with my few errands in a few minutes. It's normal, the superheroes in navy blue suits who are on every street corner have been able to tell me what I really need to buy at the store closest to me, can they advise me by checking the address marked on my exit permit.
Indeed, we are surrounded by super heroes, your words reminded me of the picture below.

The caption says: "Thank you to all the true heroes who serve the community during this pandemics".

On the central picture (cops), the caption reads: "not you".

Meme-humour-heros-pandemie-covid19-sauf-crs-97b11-adbd3.jpg

Pandemics or no pandemics, I don't think the Frenchies will soon forget the very dirty job made by the police forces during the 71 weeks of Yellow Vest insurrections.

This coronacircus might actually give a second breath to YV movement since it has built up much anger, shown the innanity of the authorities and the lack of ressources of the healthcare system, which was one of the major claim of the Yellow Vests.

Last edited:
I think the Italy situation has a lot to do with the fact that Italy was the first and principal leading European economy to sign up to the Chinese belt and Road project - the arterial link between east and west. And as the Russians are co-callaborators, I just have a feeling they are also getting personnel on the ground under the auspices of humanitarian aide to start the process of 'protecting' the end of the trail with a long term view as to how they and China are going to resuscitate and keep alive their project once the US strangle hold over Europe is finally broken. Yes its about now and 'saving lives' but I also think its long-term strategic in intent.
Possible, similar to how the US has sent an aircraft carrier to help with the Tsunami victims and then forgot to take it back? :whistle:

Sounds to me like cherry picking data to fit your initial bias.
Hungary is not shown in the list of slavic countries.
Yo, do you know that I from slavic country Ukraine? Maybe I know it better? Hundred years ago Hungarians and Ukranians live together in austro-hungarian empire. So learn history, my friend. And why you talk about Hungary everytime? I said that I check only Ukraine, Russia, Chezh, Poland and Slovenia. I didnt check in my program Hungary. Think about it, my friend.

We are experiencing a real "Bretton Woods moment".
Hence, the Plandemic - as James Corbett talked about expansively in his last report.

Indeed JEEP.

From Event 201 (Oct 2019)

PANEL DISCUSSION – Brad Connett, Henry Schein
…we shouldn't underestimate the power of entrepreneurship. We need to escalate that, whether it's through - you know - the governments helping with tax breaks or you know subsidies of that nature to increase manufacturing of those types of products. It can happen quickly. A Marshall type plan - you know, I don't mean to say that exactly - but a Marshall type plan they can go into effect can stimulate a change very quickly.

Note:
Henry Schein is a worldwide distributor of medical supplies including vaccines, pharmaceutical products, financial services and equipment

Since illegal immigrants have now full access to the healthcare system, I suppose that if some of them display flu-like symptoms, they will be counted as COV-19 carriers (a handy way to inflate further the figures) and hospitalized if the symptoms are serious enough. Meanwhile, the locals see their medical treatments delayed or cancelled because of the coronavirus hysteria.

On the same note, in France, immigrants are now used to do "voluntary work" (read work for free) for the farmers, while millions of locals are unemployed and ordered to stay home!

The deal is obvious: you work for free, in exchange you get a visa. Isn't working for free the definition of slavery?

The above illustrates that one of the reasons for the planned mass migration to Europe was to increase the labor supply and thus drive the wages down.
Ive heard (its confirmed!) that these "Soros/Merkel immigrants" are getting credit cards filled with money (no names) and they can go to almost any bank to get cash! I see them in pairs here in Croatia. All in nice new clothes!!

I had a thought last night regarding the Russian mission to Italy.
What if the reason Russia sent military personnel rather than the civil emergency ones is that what we are actually dealing with is Biowarfare and either Russia informed Italy about it, or Italy asked for help to identify why they have so many cases? I would think the first option is more likely, i.e. Russia approaching Italy with some credible evidence that something is going on and offering to help, being accepted, then having to do the dance around Poland to avoid US interference. Because if Italy discovered it first, they probably would have asked their US friends from the bases, no?
I keep hearing in Romanian news that the initial wave was a mild one and that now more and more complicated cases come up, so it is possible that the virus mutates, but it is also possible that we are not dealing with only one strain and maybe some additional seeding was done in Italy? Maybe it is this strain that is affecting Iran? Maybe that is why Russia closed its borders and China as well? Some of the measures, like China not allowing flights make sense from an immunological perspective, to avoid a wave 2, but it could also well be that we are looking at Biowarfare with a seeded more severe strain.
What do you guys think?
Ive also heard (good source from Serbia) that 37000 US soldiers left from Italy back to US 3 days ago!!

If that is true we might be seeing then the start of the controlled collapse and the rearranging of the spheres of influence.
I am watching it 😍!! To me it is a boost in strength, courage and determination! So many people are remembering that the power is in us already and it makes my heart warm. The CHANGE STARTS FROM WITHIN!

And I would suggest to everybody to try and look all this cv fake madness with this mindset, what have you got to loose? Except government and msm induced fear.... 😃

Last edited:
Last evening, inspired by @Michael Barker-Caven we decided to watched V for Vendetta again. I have no doubts that it's one of these mass culture pieces that have been created to mount a trigger in minds of their receivers. Maybe it's worth to suggest this movie to your loved ones or friends, especially if they're not interested in constructive discussion, but rather than throwing it as yet another argument, recommend it as an entertainment (it is a manipulation, I know, but maybe it's worth it). FWIW

Unfourtunately and sadly, it seems that throwing yourself in front of an ICE train seems to be a common suicide strategy. I remember reading articles about how traumatic this can be for the train drivers, and I also experienced train delays because of such things happening. Still, the whole Schäfer affair is kind of a riddle. He was a high-functioning, problem-solving kind of guy from what I read, and used to high stress levels.

Another contradiction: don't go outside if it's not absolutely necessary! But don't stockpile, please go to the supermarket often instead! Whether that's by design or just a consequence of idiocy and hysteria, I agree that the effect on people can be very traumatic. Kind of like dealing with gaslighting or psychopathy.

One one hand we have information about how this virus is worse than the flu:

Then we have all those politicians, including a lot of PMs, that are in self isolation, yet they can still run their Countries.

Another contradiction?

A student in my child's school was killed in an apparent murder suicide by the parent. The lockdown seems to be pushing some people over the edge.

Interesting as there was another similar case here in the UK where 2 adults and 2 children (plus the family dog!) were murdered in the same house recently.

Last edited:
I just spoke to a client who is originally from Lombardi ( the worst affected region of Italy) and his parents are still there. He is a software engineer and he pointed out something very interesting. This region has had 5G infrastructure in place for quite some time (experimental) and most dense hot- spots in the whole world. They were actually boasting about it.
He also confirmed about mass vaccinations against meningitis that took place in January.
So perhaps this can explain why people are dying like flies there at the moment. Not sure about Spain though.

Not sure if this was already posted on this thread as I am having hard time catching up (still about 20 pages left ) but this is something I thought about from the beginning

One one hand we have information about how this virus is worse than the flu:

Then we have all those politicians, including a lot of PMs, that are in self isolation, yet they can still run their Countries.

Another contradiction?
There is a case here where one politician returned from Malta which was on the "must go into quarantine if you come from there" list and was allowed to continue to work. Next day the goverment changed that list and removed Malta so that they dont suffer calling out from the tiny amount of journalists that DARE to ask legitimate questions! All on record and in tv show on youtube hahahahaah... politicans here are imbeciles to the nth degree 😂

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom