Key points:
  • Italy has a higher number of the elderly and the way they record deaths could be inflating the numbers- dying with COVID is not the same as dying FROM COVID as pointed out numerous times on the forum and in Gaby's articles
  • 88% of reported deaths could be misattributed to COVID
  • Thousands of deaths that have led to the introduction of medical martial law may not have been from COVID at all, but of the serious comorbidities that majority of patients had
  • Majority of deaths have been in people who have 3 other long-term chronic illnesses
  • Air pollution is a factor in Italy- widely reported 28th feb 2019- smog levels way above national safe limits in Northern Italy which could have contributed to the hotspot of cases
  • September 2018- water supply alert: 150 pneumonia cases in a week reported in Brescia, Lombardy, Italy. There have been previous outbreaks of pneumonia where we are now seeing outbreaks of COVID
  • Hype hype hype up fear to impose a police state
  • Imperial college LDN study- vastly overestimated number of deaths, now have adjusted the number only AFTER the lockdowns.
  • Many people are trying to blow the whistle- 12 experts questioning virus panic, 10 more just come out

Regarding the pollution factor, Sott in Spansh published an interview with an Argentinian virologist who said (translated with deepL):

-In Italy, in Lombardy, that's where most people die from mesothelioma. All the fibre cement factories that used asbestos were there. Until 1992, when it was banned, it was on roofs and factory insulation. The walls had asbestos, which long crystals that reach the lung, which can then heal, or not. Mesothelioma is the lung cancer caused by asbestosis or asbestos. In the autopsies carried out in Lombardy in the last ten years, 85 percent were due to occupational exposure. Malignant tumors with pulmonary and peritoneal location. And until '92, no one banned the use. Lombardy has ten million inhabitants, it is the place that has more employees in the asbestos industry, the place in the world with more asbestosis. But in addition, asbestos sticks to clothes, to fibres. The haute couture clothes of northern Italy are made by women seamstresses. You can believe that between 2000 and 2012 there were 4442 malignant mesotheliomas (2850 in men and 1592 in women), invasive lung cancer from asbestos exposure. And it's growing. This year there were 3.6 percent more than in previous years in men and 3.3 in women over 65. And until 2030 there will be 20,000 more.

While European citizens can not leave their house and even less their country, illegal immigrants in Portugal receive (temporary) citizenship and full access to healthcare:
In line with this: in Sweden a protest of migrants was allowed despite a ban on gatherings above 50 persons.

'The Swedish government on Tuesday afternoon allowed a large group of pro-Palestinian activists to protest outside of the migration office without a permit despite there being a ban on gatherings of 50 people or more.
“At the moment we will let them hold it. We will dissolve it if we feel it is needed, those assessments are made all the time. For this particular demonstration, it is very quiet because they sit down and even are silent. They seem unhappy with the Swedish Migration Board,” said Johan Ljung, a police officer who was on duty at the time of the protest.

And this:

Under new guidelines drawn up to deal with the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, illegal migrants in Sweden could be given higher prioritization for health care than the elderly from the country’s native population.

The National Board of Health and Welfare has issued guidelines to medical staff which specifically state that patients should be treated on the basis of their health — and thus chances of recovery — rather than according to whether they are Swedish citizens or their legal status, according to a report by Nyheter Idag.

In practice, this means that the elderly, or those with pre-existing medical conditions, among Sweden’s native population could be given lower priority than illegal migrants as the outbreak wreaks its havoc.

An idea/question popped up in my mind this morning when a friend sent me an article about how in Africa cure CV infections with quinine and a few minutes later I stumbled upon a C's session that my friend printed some time ago about parasites preventing gain of knowledge, growth of awareness, but also quantum leaps.

Quinine and chloroquine ( which is a kind of synthetic substitute for quinine is told to have antiparasitc properties (malaria but other parasites too?) If they are possibly good to kill other parasites then malaria, might that be a reason why, at some levels, they do not want to spread its use? But I'm far to be an expert in this field, so this is just a groundless speculation...

Anyway a quote from this very interesting session (07/18/15) given the situation we are living (sorry if it was already posted)

A: Questions about "The Great Work" and "work on the self" and the preparations for "graduation" and so forth. Most of the clues and even direct answers have been given in the past, however we will summarize and give examples. All such aims concentrate, in essence, on or in awareness! Awareness is knowledge in action. Now, think of the concept you know as transmarginal inhibition.

Q: (L) Okay. Transmarginal inhibition is when an organism is stressed or pushed to the point where they break. It's like they become blank slates, and then they can be easily reprogrammed. Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes. Now think of the superimportant bit of data we sought to get through to you some years ago regarding parasitic infestations preventing a "quantum leap in awareness."

Q: (L) So you're saying that awareness is the key to the Great Work, work on the self, graduating to 4D, or whatever. Awareness involves knowledge, and quantum leaps in awareness can be prevented by parasitic infestations, which is somehow related to transmarginal inhibition.

(Pierre) How does it relate?

(Perceval) It makes people easy prey. Like toxoplasmosis in cats.

(L) So, okay... Continue.

A: The recent discoveries you have made in terms of the causation of chronic and other deadly diseases is the gathering together of the keys to the opening of a door to greater awareness!!!!

Q: (Andromeda) Huh.

(Perceval) So you don't have the key yet.

(L) When you made that remark, that was years ago... That was in 1997? That was in the context, if I remember correctly, of when I was following bloodlines. You diverted my direction by introducing this topic about quantum leaps in awareness and parasitic infestation. And then I think the topic then moved on to the discussion of an alien race wanting to take over the planet and how they would do that. Maybe we could go find that session...

[Break for finding session transcript from August 9, 1997]

(Andromeda) So we get rid of all of these bugs, all the right DNA turns on, and then we become more aware and get superpowers. That's what I'm getting from this.

(Pierre) So regarding these bloodlines, are they for example people who would graduate, but they have some weakness and they get infested by parasites that prevent them from graduation?

(L) Is it a weakness, or is it by design?

L reads from August 9, 1997 transcript:

Q: Next question: is there any relationship between the fact that Roger de Mortimer, the carrier of the last of the line of the Welsh kings, was the lover of Isabella of France, who was the daughter of Philip the Fair, the destroyer of the Templars, and the murder of Edward II, the first of the English Prince of Wales?

A: Templars are a setup, insofar as persecution is concerned. Remember your "historical records" can be distorted, in order to throw off future inquiries, such as your own.

Q: I know that. I have already figured that one out! But, it seems that no one else has made this connection. I mean, the bloodlines that converge in the Percys and the Mortimers are incredible!

A: You should know that these bloodlines become parasitically infected, harassed and tinkered with whenever a quantum leap of awareness is imminent.

Q: Whenever a quantum leap...

A: Such as "now."

Q: Did Isabella and Mortimer have a child while they were in hiding in France?

A: No. Here is something for you to digest: Why is it that your scientists have overlooked the obvious when they insist that alien beings cannot travel to earth from a distant system???

Q: And what is this obvious thing?

A: Even if speed of light travel, or "faster," were not possible, and it is, of course, there is no reason why an alien race could not construct a space "ark," living for many generations on it. They could travel great distances through time and space, looking for a suitable world for conquest. Upon finding such, they could then install this ark in a distant orbit, build bases upon various solid planes in that solar system, and proceed to patiently manipulate the chosen civilizations to develop a suitable technological infrastructure. And then, after the instituting of a long, slow, and grand mind programming project, simply step in and take it over once the situation was suitable.

(L) So... Are you suggesting that, for example, if there are people who get infectious diseases that cause atherosclerosis, heart disease, cancer, rheumatoid arthritis, multiple sclerosis, lupus, or any of these so-called autoimmune diseases, that these diseases are not genetically caused as they have been saying for the last 50 or 60 years, but that perhaps they were designed for people who carry certain genetic markers in their DNA, which then get labeled as the causative gene? Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Very close indeed. There is also the "tinkering" that can take place.

Q: (L) So in our particular reality and time and place, the so-called "Great Work", the alchemical self-transformation, must necessarily include work on diet and health issues and a vast increase in knowledge in those areas in order to cancel out the effects of transmarginal inhibition?

A: Yes

Q: (L) I don't know of any better way to put it. Anybody else?

(Pierre) There seems to be something else. The way they refer to parasites is that they are preventing not only the gaining of knowledge and growth of awareness, but also this quantum leap. Maybe if you have parasites, you can still increase your knowledge and awareness, but you'll reach a sort of glass ceiling that prevents you from graduating.

Q: (L) What's the tinkering there?

A: The parasites act as receivers.

Q: (Pierre) Yeah. The parasites act as receivers. So when you are full of parasites, you are more under the influence of bad waves, or waves sent by bad entities. You're more susceptible to those messages. There's a bad influence on you beyond the parasites.

A: Getting free of parasitic microorganisms is one of the first orders of business for transformation.

Q: (Galatea) Would you say that the closer somebody gets to graduating, the worse things get? Like they start to feel worse?

A: In many cases, yes.

Q: (L) If you get too smart, then something happens. I wonder if they even have something designed into the system that makes that happen?

Q: (Pierre) They have a back door.

(Perceval) When they said that the parasites act as receivers, receivers of what?

A: Waves of information.

Q: (Perceval) The reference to bloodlines becoming parasitically infected, does that refer to certain bloodlines that were particularly targeted for infestation?

Q: (Perceval) As in bloodlines or genetic profiles that were more likely to have an increase in awareness or to be more of a threat to the system?

Q: (L) That's pretty freaking depressing.

(Pierre) That's cunning.

(Perceval) What did they say about the tinkering?

(L) Okay, how is the tinkering done?

A: Most often via viruses.

Q: (L) Is the campaign to vaccinate everyone part of this project to make sure that everybody gets the viruses that are needed to stop them from progressing?

Q: (L) I know you said that the mark of the beast is something that relates to anybody who accepts torture and that sort of thing, but some of those old ideas about the mark of the beast, it's like DNA is code... So, maybe have these virally implanted genetic instructions could be considered as the mark of the beast.

A: It goes together!

Q: (L) So if they get these virally implanted DNA codons or something, that then makes them of the type of person who is accepting of the bad waves and the torture and so forth...

Q: (Perceval) Can we assume that most of the population of the planet is infected with these kinds of parasites?

A: Many, not most. Some have strong resistance. And also, some have compensatory counteractive codons.

Q: (L) So somehow, by virtue of natural selection I would imagine, some people manage to get lucky draws and get a set of genes that are highly resistant to this type of manipulation?

A: Yes. Or at least with compensation.

Q: (L) So, when you say "compensation", that would be similar to the example of somebody who has sickle-cell anemia, which also protects against malaria? So you could have something that makes you susceptible to a condition, but at the same time the way you are susceptible also makes you resistance to something else? Is that what we're getting at here?

A: Yes. Close.

Q: (Chu) But the fact that these people are immune sort of doesn't necessarily make them aware, right?

Q: (Chu) You need the knowledge, too.

(Perceval) This parasitic infestation to control people is over and above ponerization, psychopathology, media brainwashing, etc. People who don't have this parasitic infestation...

(L) And I'm sure there are lots of people who don't have the susceptibility who don't give a crap about knowledge or awareness or graduation or anything.

(Pierre) But is the opposite true? Can you have the great resistance, and the potential to graduate as well?

A: In some cases, yes.

Q: (Perceval) So it's basically wasted on a lot of people in a certain sense.

(Pierre) At least they're not sick.

(Perceval) No, the people who want to fight against the system and who care about the state of the world and the lies and all that stuff, they don't have the immunity. But the ones who do have it, they're not influenced by the waves but they don't care.

(Galatea) So is there positive information we can acquire somehow to combat the negative information?

A: We have given you the data and clues. Knowledge must be acquired via efforts so as to make proper connections and pathways in the brain.

Q: (L) Why is it so important to make connections and pathways in the brain?

A: That is, quite simply, building your receiver!!!

Q: (L) So, it is important to acquire knowledge, information, and to do it in a way that builds your brain power because that's your receiver. Your receiver receives...

(Galatea) Cosmic information.

A: Higher energies!

Q: (Chu) I would also think that the efforts are a key because that's like the enemy of a parasite. A parasite lives off other cells or other living organisms for free basically. But if you make an effort, you're actually using opposite information to what you’re wired to do.

(L) Yeah, when you make efforts, you're putting information into the system. They make no efforts, so they are tending towards entropy and chaos.

(Pierre) What Chu means is that there is almost opposing philosophies.

(Chu) It's like a clash. If they feed from your life force, their mode of living is by not doing anything and having your body do it for them. With effort, it's like a clash opposite to how they function.

(Pierre) If you're parasitic, that might resonate with the parasites' energy, and they find a positive environment. If you have the opposite energy, if you're creative and make efforts, maybe your overall energy will be in opposition to the parasites' intrinsic entropic vibration.

(Data) The same with conscious suffering.

(Perceval) I think the point here is that in order to make these pathways in the brain, one of the things that stops that from happening are these parasites. So, physically, getting rid of the parasites is required to create this positive feedback loop.

(L) I think you can acquire knowledge to a certain point, but...

(Perceval) We're talking about a physical problem here in the sense of doxycycline or whatever is necessary to deal with a parasitic infestation. It's not that some way....

(L) Yeah, you're not going to ephemerally deal with it, no. It's like all of our researches into diet. In 2008 after I had that operation, my brain was fogged and I was so... I couldn't even sit at my desk for 5 minutes without my legs swelling so bad, I had to get back into bed. I would be dead now if we hadn't gone on the... Well, if I hadn't browbeaten everyone and said, "Hey, I'm gonna do this thing here, and ya'll gotta do it, too!" [laughter]

(Chu) What I'm trying to get at is that it's a double whammy. If you're a doctor, you acquire the knowledge about the parasites, but if you're not building that willpower, you may get rid of the parasites but not acquire awareness. But if you act against the nature of a parasite while you get rid of the physical parasites, that's different.

(Perceval) People who have an immunity naturally, they don't get infested, but they don't do anything with the capability they have.

(Chu) So that's why you need the superefforts.

(L) There's another problem. There are two things I've noticed from various people on the forum. There are the ones that are so horrified by the terror of the situation, like, "I don't belong to this world! I'm not part of this! I can't eat meat! I can't eat vegetables. I have to live on air and sunshine because it's so awful and horrible that I just can't stand it!" So, there's that reaction. And then there's the other one where when we have a session, ideas are promoted, people start to do things or try things before they themselves have done a little of the research, ya know? I think there are the people who don't want to learn anything, and then there are people who want to do and achieve, but they want an easy way.

(Pierre) For proper acquisition of knowledge, you need a sufficient amount of time and effort and... suffering, basically.

A: There is no free lunch except maybe for parasites!

Q: (L) And we're their lunch as long as we think there's a free lunch!

A: Yes!

I am keeping my ear to the ground, just listening to colleagues, and no longer weighing in on anything regarding Corona with them, of course. The vibe among most physicians is 'scared to death', with only one exception in my circle, and their circles. I sense that they never considered that anything could ever upset the cart of an easy life in USA. And this I think is creating a vibe of general chaos in the medical community. But I'm not really there, I'm just listening to stories of friends. Very thankful to understand the concept of strategic enclosure at a time like this.

I was scheduled for an outpatient procedure at the local hospital today, but this got bumped to tomorrow.
I'll try to get some accurate information from staff while there.
Our hospital serves 100K people and is only taking 3 surgical cases a day now, unless trauma or serious emergencies. My case is needful, but not dire. I'm very lucky to be on the schedule. Normally they process around 30 not so urgent outpatient cases/day.
As for reports of empty hospitals: New rules here: I have to be dropped off at the door. My ride cannot come or wait inside. Text contact will be confirmed before she drives away. No visitors at the hospital, even for maternity. Cafeteria closed to staff, except for takeout and by order only. No gathering. They are trying to keep census way down, ahead of what might be coming.
Reduction in procedures I suppose is to keep maximum number of ventilators available.

Several weeks ago (kind of lost track of time) I was in the same hospital for a week (septic shock). Staff wore gloves, but no masks, except in surgery. Physician at that time told me surgical cases were being cut way back, but no problem for me as mine was urgent. There was no other mention of Corona. But I was tested for Flu. Anyway, when I left the hospital, everything had changed. My employee filled me in on all the news. All of this is good timing, to be out of work, because my body really needs the rest! Planned procedure is relating to the original problems. This should be curative. I'm so ready to get well and strong again.

Oh, here's one to add to the file of "Predictive Sci-Fi" authors.
Dean Koontz, another favorite of mine.
View attachment 34191

Moderators - This might be better suited to another Thread? This one seems more dedicated to Real Time World Happenings.

I am on a Dean Koontz email list, I guess it's called a "Fan" site :-[:cool2:
In his newsletter, DK makes a bit of reference to the "predictive Prophet" nods that he has been getting.

Koontz is EXTREMELY concerned and ADAMANTLY OPPOSED to biotech implants and nanotechnology, ala Elon Musk, and the rest of them.
His latest project was the "Jane Hawk" 5 book series.

Spoiler Alert
Over the course of happenings in the novels, he so eloquently and horrifically detailed the Evil use of NanoTech, delivered by injections.
These nanoparticles are able to cross the Brain/blood barrier, join up and form interconnected nano brain webs.

Gradually building a nano network that forms a neural net web interface in human brains...and totally robbing humanity of any control over our free will.
The goal of the Ruling Elite in the Novels?
To bring Utopian Peace on earth and total ABSOLUTE slavery and control of humankind...
brought to you by and for the Ruling 3rd density STS Elite.

Here is his letter, FWIW,

March 31, 2020 1:46 PM
Dear Faithful Readers,

Here in Koontzland, in addition to celebrating the release of my new novel, Devoted, I have learned a lot from the coronavirus crisis.
I learned that the term “shelter in place” does not mean the same as it did when I was a child during the Cold War and our teachers instructed us about how to survive a nuclear attack.

Last month, after I bought a school desk to hide under, Gerda assured me this would not be necessary. She’s usually right about such things, so now my defense against any microbes that might get into the house is a shotgun.

I hope you enjoy Devoted. (Have a look at the below video.) The novel is scary, but not so scary you’ll need a bed to hide under, and even in its darkest moments, it’s full of hope. Although the bad guy might be the creepiest I've come up with since Intensity, there are also a boy named Woody and a special dog who, together, stole my heart. Don’t worry: it wasn’t the one in my chest, but the one I keep in a jar next to my computer.

Recently, social media has claimed I’m a swami who predicted the coronavirus. Not really. My reputation as a prognosticator is greatly exaggerated, considering that I can’t even predict what I’ll have for dinner this evening. But if I were you, I would be wary of the science and technology of transhumanism, which could lead to a singular catastrophe, as in—you guessed it—my new novel, Devoted.
Warmest regards,
Dean

For anyone wanting to view the video, here is the link:

@Agron I did some digging and, while I was not able to confirm the exact story you reported, I see that there is something really going on with US troops in Italy:

I also found this one really interesting:

But it seems they are withdrawing troops from Iraq too:

So again, signs of some rearrangement of spheres of influence? Another napkin moment?
I guess this may be one of the multilayers of opportunity for the governments to do what they want. Maybe Trump will bring the soldiers home after all.

I just got a tip from a friend who told me he talked to a guy who works at a funeral home. According to him, he has never received as many bodies as he does now and he said that these dead people, none of them had coronavirus. They were all people with multiple pathologies (diabetes, cholesterol etc..). So I think the concern about this virus is so huge, that these people with polypathologies could be put aside because the virus is put on a more important place. So there is less care, less follow-up on these people which accentuates their fragility.

Nothing is up with them. People die all the time. You just never pay attention to it, and neither does the media, until now.
Exactly. Last year I nearly died from pneumonia (25 days in the hospital). Had I succumbed, maybe 6 people would have heard about it immediately and perhaps a couple of line among the other dozen or so obits that week. If that happened today I’d be on the evening news.

Last night something very strange happened in my house. We were all the family (with my wife and son) in a corner of the living room (a large room where we do most of our daily life). Suddenly we heard a dry pop and I saw a spark (like an electric spark) in the middle of nowhere, in the air, towards the other side of the room. Interestingly enough, it was close to where we have the quartz stone that protects the house. We were very surprised and could not understand what that could have been. It could not have come from the electrical installation as it was in the middle of the air more than a meter from the nearest wall or floor and ceiling. By the way, today I no longer have that headache of yesterday, on the contrary, I feel very well and serene.
I also saw those flashes, already 3 times.
Resembles horizontal flash of lightning in the sky.
I have seen 2 outside in the dark, and 1 in my living room above the dining table, also when it was dark outside.
Not places where I have crystalls.
So I think that was a coincidence with you.
Well, I woke up today with the news of two earthquakes that struck last night at around 10pm, very close to where I live. Not very strong (between 2 and 3 degrees) but both quite close to the surface. The place where I live (interior of Alicante - Spain) is right in the middle of both epicenters (one about 20km to the South and the other about 15km to the North). The truth is that two days ago the atmosphere was extremely charged, as if it were very ionized, so maybe it has everything to do with it.

Interesting:

According to the statistics on the population of Italy, in the first 3 months of this year, ie at the time of the COVID-19 pandemic, a total of 168,698 people died, which would be an average of 1,884 deaths per day (if we count 90 days). The media assures us that this is an awful lot and that we can blame Corona for this HUGE number.

In 2019, 185,968 died in the same period, a daily average of 2,066 deaths.
In 2018, a total of 184,991 people died in the first quarter, which turns out to be 2055 daily.
And in 2017, 195,045 people died in the first three months. So, daily 2133.

Why, thank you, good sir! I believe I know what to do!

covid3.png

covid3a.png

Go and spread the word, children of Cassiopaea!

(My numbers are slightly different. I took them straight from the linked websites, to be sure they're legit. Good find!)

This guy talks about an interesting German document about how should government respond to catastrophes and pandemics. It looks very much like this situation.

I can barely keep up with this thread, but I have a bit of time to give a report from Croatia.

Just got back from doing the groceries.
It seems no new measures were introduced since last week.
People still need to queue up in front and are allowed inside once someone leaves. Almost all of the workers are wearing masks and most are wearing gloves, but there are some who don't wear anything. I'd say some 30-40% of the customers are wearing masks and some are wearing gloves as well. The interesting thing is that the great majority of people wearing the masks are people who are not from the at risk group. Older people are generally the ones without any protective gear. Pretty ridiculous.

It seems to show how the programming is complete, at least on this FB generation. The funniest ones, though, are the people wearing masks in their cars. I even saw a guy driving with a mask and gloves.

Other than that, people don't seem very rigorous about keeping distance and everybody seems quite relaxed. I actually had a thought that people have gotten so used to this situation already that it will be weird for them once the lockdown is lifted (if it's lifted). I'm actually pretty sure that most of these measures will become habit for people and distrust in your fellow man will be at an all time high after this is done. Right now it's all about solidarity, blah, blah, blah. Once we're back to every man for himself, it will not be good.

One other thing... Because some people haven't been taking the "no travelling outside your place of residence" order seriously, and have been counterfeiting the permits (I love that part of our mentality) they are taking a more rigorous approach and making the permits only available through the e-citizen service, which is like an online ID that every citizen can get and use for most stuff related to government, like taxes etc. I bet it's going to become mandatory soon. The moral of the story seems to be, "if you rebel, we will just make the measures even worse for you". There's no way out of this short of a massive bout of civil disobedience, which will not happen before it's too late.

This is also interesting:

In the beginning there is more about the numbers scare:

I. The Next Months
Having fallen behind, it will be difficult—but not impossible—for the United States to catch up. To an extent, the near-term future is set because COVID-19 is a slow and long illness. People who were infected several days ago will only start showing symptoms now, even if they isolated themselves in the meantime. Some of those people will enter intensive-care units in early April. As of last weekend, the nation had 17,000 confirmed cases, but the actual number was probably somewhere between 60,000 and 245,000. Numbers are now starting to rise exponentially: As of Wednesday morning, the official case count was 54,000, and the actual case count is unknown. Health-care workers are already seeing worrying signs: dwindling equipment, growing numbers of patients, and doctors and nurses who are themselves becoming infected.

I suspect they used Skinner's Constant to get to the actual number:

Then some Trump bashing and in the end of the first point, some directive:

If Trump stays the course, if Americans adhere to social distancing, if testing can be rolled out, and if enough masks can be produced, there is a chance that the country can still avert the worst predictions about COVID-19, and at least temporarily bring the pandemic under control. No one knows how long that will take, but it won’t be quick. “It could be anywhere from four to six weeks to up to three months,” Fauci said, “but I don’t have great confidence in that range.

Again our friend Fauci, who seems to be implanted specifically for this crisis.

But then, on the second point it gets more interesting:

It depends, for a start, on making a vaccine. If this were a flu pandemic, that would be easier. The world is experienced at making flu vaccines and does so every year. But there are no existing vaccines for coronaviruses—until now, these viruses seemed to cause diseases that were mild or rare—so researchers must start from scratch. The first steps have been impressively quick. Last Monday, a possible vaccine created by Moderna and the National Institutes of Health went into early clinical testing. That marks a 63-day gap between scientists sequencing the virus’s genes for the first time and doctors injecting a vaccine candidate into a person’s arm. “It’s overwhelmingly the world record,” Fauci said.

Again, same names keep popping up: Moderna, supported by Fauci, seems to be well positioned to break a World record and bring a vaccine to market in 2 months for something that was not seen before, something nobody envisioned.

And how lucky that Moderna had a bit of a head start since it had financing secured in November of 2019:

Moderna Provides Business Updates and Reports Third Quarter 2019 Financial Results

Cash, cash equivalents and investments at the end of the quarter were $1.34 billion, and are expected to be approximately $1.20 billion at the end of 2019

Net cash used in operating activities and purchases of property and equipment is expected to total approximately $500 million in 2019, and between $490 million and $510 million in 2020

CAMBRIDGE, Mass., November 6, 2019 — Moderna, Inc., (Nasdaq: MRNA) a clinical stage biotechnology company pioneering messenger RNA (mRNA) therapeutics and vaccines to create a new generation of transformative medicines for patients, today provided business updates and reported financial results for the third quarter of 2019.

The vaccine is in Moderna's pipeline now:

And it shows that it is CEPI funded. Again, same names keep popping up.

They seem to have had the vaccine formula done in ~ 2 days according to this timeline:

Another one from the "good job, man" category: None other than Boris Becker comes out of the closet. One among a series of tweets in German and English:
In the same vein, Eric Cantona (soccer player born in Marseilles) published a video where he defends Didier Raoult (epidemiologist from Marseilles too) and bashes Paris elites.

Translation of the transcript: He [Raoult] got a A-level in litterature, then he joined the Navy for two years, his father was a doctor and today he [Raoult] has become of the greatest researchers in the world. He found the cure for the virus. He is phenomenonal. But you have the Parisians with their ties and suits who call him a quack. A quack when he is one of the greatest researchers in the world.

Back
Top Bottom