Has there been a bigger thread than this? Wow. Now that we have entered April, will we see the drop dead date? I’ve been watching FB articles and reactions from friends who are not in this forum, and I think a few get it, but I get the impression that most don’t or maybe they just don’t care. Like others on here I wonder what’s coming down the road. I read a lot of financial articles and it’s certainly looking like more big shocks are coming. Seeing Yellowstone get hit with a 6.5 certainly grabs my attention. I find the discussions on the 5G rollout disturbing, and from weather forecasts, April looks to be cold. Outside this forum no one is talking about the asteroid that hit Nigeria and I have to wonder if more reports like that are coming. Here I thought the biggest news of 2020 would be the Presidential race and politics, but at least I’m not inundated with political ads and mail. (At least so far)

Ridiculous, don't they have infection control procedures in place? I can't recall this ever being a mandate with ordinary flu deaths reads like some authoritarian that can't live and breathe unless he receives official documents.

I have this vision of future archeologists and anthropologist, when piecing the historical record together wondering what happened, why no bodies. Another conundrum for earth history.
My apologies was replying to this post.

I had a thought last night regarding the Russian mission to Italy.
What if the reason Russia sent military personnel rather than the civil emergency ones is that what we are actually dealing with is Biowarfare and either Russia informed Italy about it, or Italy asked for help to identify why they have so many cases? I would think the first option is more likely, i.e. Russia approaching Italy with some credible evidence that something is going on and offering to help, being accepted, then having to do the dance around Poland to avoid US interference. Because if Italy discovered it first, they probably would have asked their US friends from the bases, no?
Russia initially sent 9 Il-76 transport planes to Italy, then another 4 and 2 more. A total of FIFTEEN military aircraft that can carry 60 tons at a time. This cannot be explained by the delivery of medical equipment.
And I already said that the Russian Emergencies Ministry has its own IL-76, its own doctors (non-military), its medical equipment. But they were not sent

This situation reminds me of the “humanitarian” convoys to Donetsk and Lugansk from Russia.

This is also interesting:

In the beginning there is more about the numbers scare:

I suspect they used Skinner's Constant to get to the actual number:

Then some Trump bashing and in the end of the first point, some directive:

Again our friend Fauci, who seems to be implanted specifically for this crisis.

But then, on the second point it gets more interesting:

Again, same names keep popping up: Moderna, supported by Fauci, seems to be well positioned to break a World record and bring a vaccine to market in 2 months for something that was not seen before, something nobody envisioned.

And how lucky that Moderna had a bit of a head start since it had financing secured in November of 2019:

The vaccine is in Moderna's pipeline now:

And it shows that it is CEPI funded. Again, same names keep popping up.

They seem to have had the vaccine formula done in ~ 2 days according to this timeline:

Oh, Moderna, our friends with their mRNA vaccine technology.... I see you've stumbled across them too!

Don't forget they've also previously received funding from DARPA and also Bill Gates is a fan.

CAMBRIDGE, Mass.—A year after it attracted the largest private financing round ever for a biotechnology company, Moderna Therapuetics is receiving another major show of support for its messenger RNA (mRNA) technology. The Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation has announced a $20-million grant to Moderna to advance the development of an affordable mRNA-based cocktail of antibody therapeutics to help prevent human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infection. The development efforts will be led by Valera, Moderna’s year-old infectious disease-focused subsidiary.

Need I say more?

Also looks like Johnson & Johnson is a front runner on the vaccine front

Another conversation from the Front with another taxi driver. I went again to my pharmacy. Going there we saw in my neighbourhood military in every corner of one street. Really.

I asked always the same question: how do you live this situation?And then the conversation starts and I can see dramas and tragedies. This taxi driver is the only one who brings money to the house. How can he bring for food and everything when he works 5 days a month in a city void of people? He just bough a new car for doing taxi last year and he have to continue to pay the loan. He said that next step is to cut all mobiles at home. Do you have children? yes. And they have everyone a mobile and I pay for it. So I can see a drama in this house when the father will say no more mobile, no more phones. Can you imagine the situation?

The economic crisis that is coming in this country will be apocalyptic. I can feel many suicides. We will return to a Spain to before the civil war, misery and hunger. Slavery for the millionaires. History will repeat again in that sense.

The above article is on Naked Capitalism which is primarily a financial analysis site. It was written by Ignacio Moreno Echanove, an epidemiologist. The is a pro vaccine trend running through the piece as would be expected but it does raise some interesting points about the possible vaccines that may be coming our way. According to the WHO there are 44 different vaccines being worked on currently .

"The WHO provides with a document (2) that lists up to 44 vaccine candidates currently being developed for Covid-19 of which two have just initiated, in record time, clinical assays in humans. These probably prompted Mr. Jiang letter above as it seems these might have found shortcuts on their way to human assays. Interestingly, one is Chinese (3) and the other is American (4). Are both superpowers competing to demonstrate the world who is the fastest?”

The article quotes a letter from Dr. Shibo Jiang published on the 16/03/2020 that warns against rushing a vaccine onto the market, this one part really jumped out at me.

Decades ago, vaccines developed against another coronavirus, feline infectious peritonitis virus, increased cats’ risk of developing the disease caused by the virus (T. Takano et al. J. Vet. Med. Sci. 81, 911–915; 2019). Similar phenomena have been seen in animal studies for other viruses, including the coronavirus that causes SARS (Y. W. Kam et al. Vaccine 25, 729–740; 2007).”

Don’t rush to deploy COVID-19 vaccines and drugs without sufficient safety guarantees

Wow same feeling for us yesterday and in fact it started during the night when I woke up because I was very hot. I had sweat running down my face, on my head, on a large part of my body in the form of droplets. It lasted for an hour or so. It was the first time I'd ever experienced that.

This morning all is fine.
During nights since the beginning of this crapulous situation I sweat so much that my t-shirt is all wet. I don't have fever. But maybe during the night? Very strange. And that every night.

In QUÉBEC, our Honorable Prime Minister, who lately told the populace that viruses do not travel in the air. He said: Viruses don't come from the sky. I guess he got the memo about this one? Now today they are freeing 6000 hospital beds yet there are only 307 people sick so far, and of course we are all carriers, sooooo! Wait and SEE!

Most of my friends are from the San Francisco Bay area in Silicon Valley because that is where I grew up and worked, until I got too old. They are all in a panic. One of my oldest and closest friends is beside herself trying to "social distance" from grocery shoppers and "disinfect" from the the contractors who had to replace some floors in her condo due to mold. She spent hours wiping down everything they may have touched, doing laundry, vaccuming and washing the floors.

I suspect that those experiencing the most hysteria and panic are mainly those who have embraced things like materialism, darwinism, technology, and 'the law' as fundamental answers to humanity's problems. The thing is, these don't provide real meaning for people's lives. They are dead systems. As humans we have a natural inclination to align with something, and when it isn't toward anything higher, then it will be toward the most available things mechanically developed by the popular mind (as described by Gustav Le Bon). I think a good amount of people don't feel fulfilled with the widely available 'answers', and in an ironic way such dissatisfaction is often used to double down on these faulty world views. This seems to work only to certain degrees though. As things become quite intense and chaotic, we might expect to see more and more people looking for something beyond dead systems and toward things that actually provide purpose and meaning.

This is something that I just have a hunch on. I'd be interested by others thoughts.

I've heard now from a number of people across a wide range of industries (large and personal) that they are being contacted direct by their bank or broker ASKING them very politely - almost like Father Christmas - do they want to take up a deferral on their mortgage payments/loan e.g. stop paying their mortgage entirely and just add the missing repayments to the back end of the loan!

'A gift horse (from the banker occupiers???! :evil:)! Wow, how caring and understanding of them, yes please! What's to lose?', people are saying.

I'm wondering...

is this either:

1. because they know if they don't they're going to get a flood of evictions, lost loans in a month or 2's time (as most live just one pay packet from disaster) and so to stem this possibility at source they are doing the sensible and 'generous' thing now to save themselves from the nightmare coming fast down the road of being flooded with defaults, a dead property market and no repayments...

This seems the most obvious... but hold on...

or....

2. Is this a way of flushing out those who are the weakest, or vulnerable or showing vulnerability/financial stress to this 'live' stress testing exercise, with a view that these people will in some way be targeted as one of the next steps in the economic reset going on - having first wrapped them up in some kind of deal whereby they will end up having to sign up to total digitization, end of personal liberties, and adherence to the rules of social credit whereby they have 'given permission/signed up' to something they might otherwise have resisted... the sign of the beast in other words... and debt is always the first footstep of its approach... .

I don't know, but it feels wrong. I mean they are phoning people who haven't even asked for it - or yet thought of it... and I get the impression this is widespread.

I cant help remembering the great warning - beware Greeks baring gifts? (apologies to our Greek friends... it was thousands of years ago...!)

Have I lost it :wow::wow::wow::wow:?

The mainstream media has published in various outlets that many "doctors have died" in Italy - CNN the other day said 45, some others saying 60. It seems a bit surprising at first (System 1) but with a bit of System 2 activation one can see that this number must include retired, non-practicing doctors, and possibly doctors not even in the hardest hit covid areas (as the quote below says "nearly all" and then only lists a few doctors from Bergamo and Lombardy region).

Sure, some doctors may have died, and a number like 40 in one "profession" seems shocking to people, as the average person can not relate to these numbers - there is a fairly wide pool of people being looked at here.

When you think about it for a bit, if they say "40" doctors, and they are looking at:
  1. large sample - all doctors between 25 and 100 years old, the age range is wide,
  2. even larger sample - the wide range of medical professions (as dentists are even taken into account in this number).
  3. the population is 60 million, so doctors will die every year, and a number of 40-60 just may be typical, as we really don't have much to compare it to, for example, how many medical professionals die in Northern Italy every year on average (practicing, non-practicing, retired)?
Conclusion with highest probability: obvious sensationalism by the MSM.

I am not able to get into the Medscape site where some of the data is coming from, but there is some info in the Google cache site:

Two of the dentists were 49 and 55 years old, notable because most of the other clinicians who died were in their 60s and 70s (and one was 90).

The FNOMCeO list does not specify whether these doctors were still working as physicians or whether they had retired. In Italy, the state pension starts at age 68, but doctors can choose when to retire, so many doctors are often still working at age 70 or older.

Nearly all of the doctors who have died were in northern Italy, where the epidemic began. Four were general practitioners (GPs) in Bergamo, the epicenter of the pandemic, in the Lombardy region, and another four GPs were in Lodi, a nearby town also in the Lombardy region

This other Italian site is listing the names of doctors and medical personnel who have allegedly "died of Corona". I am not able to verify it at this time, possibly somebody from Italy might have more info on these doctors and statistics on the average numbers of medical professionals dying in Italy every year.

Don't know if it has passed people by but it is April 1st a day of spoofing and jokes in a normal society, I noticed this article in The Jakarta Post

Thought this little snip at the end of the article was oh so relevant:rotfl:

Others commented on twitter that April Fools' Day had been cancelled because no one could make up anything more unbelievable than what is currently happening in the world.

Meanwhile researchers, scientists of all stripes and vaccine manufacturers are feverishly working away, to keep humanity safe and keep humanity inoculated from the truth😉

Back
Top Bottom