In line with this: in Sweden a protest of migrants was allowed despite a ban on gatherings above 50 persons.

'The Swedish government on Tuesday afternoon allowed a large group of pro-Palestinian activists to protest outside of the migration office without a permit despite there being a ban on gatherings of 50 people or more.
Yes, it seems that the coronacircus is used by the PTB to further the privileges of some minorities and the oppression of the majority.

In France while you need an attestation whenever you leave the house, Jewish people have an exemption for Shabbat as shown by an internal document coming straight from the chief superintendent of Boulogne Billancourt (Paris region).

In the same vein, Eric Cantona (soccer player born in Marseilles) published a video where he defends Didier Raoult (epidemiologist from Marseilles too) and bashes Paris elites.

In fact I was yesterday listening to the interview with Serbian born, French psychologist who was talking about all psychological effects these measures will have. She quoted Raoult as the only true authority on the subject and said that Macron is going to listen to him and lift these silly measures. But I dont think this is happening.

More on the same article:

I separated it since this is where it becomes really interesting (kind of lifting of the veil a bit):

Aspects of America’s identity may need rethinking after COVID-19. Many of the country’s values have seemed to work against it during the pandemic.

After 9/11, the world focused on counterterrorism. After COVID-19, attention may shift to public health. Expect to see a spike in funding for virology and vaccinology, a surge in students applying to public-health programs, and more domestic production of medical supplies. Expect pandemics to top the agenda at the United Nations General Assembly. Anthony Fauci is now a household name. “Regular people who think easily about what a policewoman or firefighter does finally get what an epidemiologist does,” says Monica Schoch-Spana, a medical anthropologist at the Johns Hopkins Center for Health Security.

So I think we are going to move away from the war on terror, which was costly, hence the start to bring troops home, and then the start of the war on viruses, still a faceless enemy, but with a lot more ways to control the population.

Does this make sense to anyone?

Upton cites an overall uptick in domestic violence incidents as people shelter in place under this stress, saying that calls to hotlines "all over" are "skyrocketing."

All I'm saying is that there's a whole bunch of murder suicides going on right now. Maybe this has always been the case and we just never noticed it before?

Under the cover of covid, a lot of people can be disappeared without anyone thinking anything out of the ordinary.

Alot of deaths can be labelled murder suicides due to 'stress' of the pandemic lockdown.

I've seen enough movies to know 'murder suicide' can be code for other things if you get the drift!

FWIW there’s a live chat on YouTube with Bill Gates and Sal Khan of Khan Academy where they’ll discuss "...how the world is responding to and changing with COVID-19." It takes place on 4/3 at 12pm PST. I’m planning to check it out. Here’s the link:

I’m sure we can expect the usual scripted talking points in order to drill official narratives into the audience, but might be also be an opportunity to drop a few pertinent questions into YT’s Top Chat (with a bit of levity ;). Just some ideas:

Q: How are the plans for FDS going? or
Q: When can the people expect to be rescued by the implementation full spectrum dominance?
Q: Pompeo recently remarked that the response to the pandemic as a live exercise – How well has this exercise followed the Event201 simulation? Were little libraries that were used to share goods among neighbors a surprise?
Q: What’s your foundation’s role in Agenda ID2020?
Q: With so many drastic measures needed, is it time yawning be classified as a contagion? Is a cure in the works?

:halo:

This morning I woke up and started to associate key words recently use and information received in the sessions. Here is what came up with.

Total control

Mind virus

Mind control

Dna

Semite

Frv

Harp

Wifi

5g

Link

Star link

To achieve total control using force can be difficult and messy and not in the best interest of the lizard, I will explain further. To achieve total control of an individual can be achieve by mind control, think greenbaum, Manchurian. To achieve total control of the population without using force maybe achieve true mind control technique and technology (think Harp). The Nazi developed mind control technique, the U.S. took over the research after world war 2, developed it on an individual basis to produce what are now known as Manchurian or greenbaum. Could they have developed a technology that would permit them to acquire total control over the mind of any human globally? For the Western power, as we know, it is kind of there ultimate dream, conquering the world, sitting on top, the unipolar new world order. If there is a western power, there need to be an Easter power. So there is sphere of influence so to say and this is all part of a sts structure. There is perpetual conflict created and utilised for harvesting energy along the cycle and to keep the status quo, nothing happen by accident, so always need an ennemy. But what is the ultimat goal of the fourth density sts. A good Harvest. Now, what will be a good harvest, isn’t to get the maximum energy from each individual soul. What will produce a maximum energy release from soul, isn’t it what the Cs call, Soul Smashing. What depend if your soul is smash or not, your FRV. By controlling the mind, you can also control the FRV, the sts simply waited as the Cs told us for the technology to be created and installed.

We know from the Cs that semite resiste control and more.

Session Date: February 10th 2018

A: Fioineae Cassiopaea future genetic coder.

Q: (Artemis) You're going to code us or something like that?

A: Close

Q: (Artemis) So you're like the future Scottie or Mikey?

A: Close

Q: (L) Does that mean that there is information in our genes that is being sent back to the past from the future?

A: Yes

Q: (L) Well... The question I have - and I'm not sure that I ever really asked it in such a direct way, or if it was ever really answered - is: What is a Semite?

A: Central Asian genetic type formed from two main lines.

Q: (Chu) Which lines?

A: Kantekkian and Homo Sapiens.

Q: (Artemis) Didn't they say that Kantekkians were the ones most filled with light and superpowered energies inside them?

Q: (Artemis) So they want to get rid of superpowered energy?

Q: (Artemis) Evil!

(L) Okay, next question?

(Artemis) Are we Semitic?

Q: (Pierre) So we're going to be the Jews?

(Artemis) We are.

(Joe) None of us have Central Asia in our DNA, do we?

(L) I think we all come out of Central Asia ultimately.

From the Cs we learned that one of the goals of the lizard is to get rid of the Semite line, no kidding. They pose a real treat I imagine if they move to Fourth density and start developing superpower. Why don’t they kill them all then. Well they will have to test every single human, there dna , and that can take a long time and how many would that be. Maybe millions, maybe hundreds of millions, I don’t know and if so, sending them quickly to fifth density wouldn’t be a good harvest, the lizard want to smash soul.

Let say that in their research in mind programming, they found that a certain dna profile are more susceptible than others and that some resist more. They think that it is possible to change the dna of those that resist (Semite) to the dna profile of those that do not resist much. Won’t it be tempting to try. Unfortunately for them they try and it had the opposite effect on some. No problem it is just a question of time they think but as the Cs told us it got loose.

So we got 2 different agenda here, the power of the west who want to achieve total control trough mind control and we have the 4th density sts who want total control, elimination of the Semite dna or it potential to resist and a good harvest. What about the Eastern power, I think that they are slowly seeing the intend of the power of the west and that would explain the slow reaction of Russia at the beginning but it sudden change of mind. Imagine all the possibility a technology like that could give your ‘’enemy’’. They are afraid, imagine the chaos that could be created if the virus had spread to the entire population silently, as it was designed, as just another seasonal flu.

What about wifi, 5g, starlink, harp etc... They are part, I think, of the technology to control the mind and to change the FRV of the population to get the best harvest possible. To link everyone to the system and get total control.

I probably read too many science fiction novels when I was young.

The Greek derived word Hubris is much on everyone's mind I'm sure (I see it pop up regularly on this thread for obvious reason).
Those of us who are looking ahead, trying to work out where this is landing and what the psychopaths at the top are really up to, should always keep in mind as teh day to day insanity and media storm engulfs us, that it is too often forgotten that Hubris has a partner and that is Nemesis. The one inexorably follows the other.

Whatever it is the PTB think it is they are doing, and for whatever reason/s, this is the follow on factor they have now less than zero control over.

The biggest of Rumsfeld's "unknown, unknowns" (yet it was a "known, known" by all the wise in the ancient world). These people think they are gods. The ultimate in Hubris. The cosmos will respond accordingly...

She is coming...

(the below is simply edited from Wiki - it says it all for those who can read between the lines of even their dead pan assessment)

Hubris

Hubris
(/ˈhjuːbrɪs/, from ancient Greek ὕβρις) describes a personality quality of extreme or foolish pride or dangerous overconfidence, often in combination with (or synonymous with) arrogance. In its ancient Greek context, it typically describes behavior that defies the norms of behavior or challenges the gods which, in turn, brings about the downfall of the perpetrator of hubris. The adjectival form of the noun hubris is "hubristic".

Hubris often indicates a loss of contact with reality and an overestimation of one's own competence, accomplishments or capabilities.

Ancient Greek origin

Common use

In ancient Greek, hubris referred to “outrage“: actions that violated natural order, or which shamed and humiliated the victim, sometimes for the pleasure or gratification of the abuser.

In ancient Athens, hubris was defined as the use of violence to shame the victim (this sense of hubris could also characterize rape). Aristotle defined hubris as shaming the victim, not because of anything that happened to the committer or might happen to the committer, but merely for that committer's own gratification:

"...to cause shame to the victim, not in order that anything may happen to you, nor because anything has happened to you, but merely for your own gratification. Hubris is not the requital of past injuries; this is revenge. As for the pleasure in hubris, its cause is this: naive men think that by ill-treating others they make their own superiority the greater."​

Crucial to this definition are the ancient Greek concepts of honour (τιμή, timē) and shame

Religious use

A common way that hubris was committed was when a mortal claimed to be better than a god in a particular skill or attribute. Claims like these were rarely left unpunished… events were not limited to myth, and certain figures in history were considered to be have been punished for committing hubris through their arrogance.

What is common to all these examples is the breaching of limits, as the Greeks believed that the Fates (Μοῖραι) had assigned each being with a particular area of freedom, an area that even the gods could not breach.

Nemesis - Goddess of retribution

In ancient Greek religion, Nemesis, also called Rhamnousia or Rhamnusia ("the goddess of Rhamnous"), is the goddess who enacts retribution against those who succumb to hubris (arrogance before the gods).

Etymology

The name Nemesis is related to the Greek word νέμειν némein, meaning "to give what is due", from Proto-Indo-European nem- "distribute".

Origin

Divine retribution
is a major theme in the Hellenic world view… she is implacable justice: that of Zeus in the Olympian scheme of things, although it is clear she existed prior to him, as her images look similar to several other goddesses, such as Cybele, Rhea, Demeter, and Artemis.

As the "Goddess of Rhamnous", Nemesis was honored and placated in an archaic sanctuary in the isolated district of Rhamnous, in northeastern Attica. There she was a daughter of Oceanus , the primeval river-ocean that encircles the world.

(this is where comets come from... as they swim the tide and feel the prevailing current....)

She is portrayed as a winged goddess wielding a whip or a dagger.

The poet Mesomedes wrote a hymn to Nemesis in the early second century AD, where he addressed her:

"Nemesis, winged balancer of life, dark-faced goddess, daughter of Justice..."​

and mentioned her "adamantine bridles" that restrain "the frivolous insolences of mortals".

Later, as the maiden goddess of proportion and the avenger of crime, she has as attributes a measuring rod (tally stick), a bridle, scales, a sword, and a scourge, and she rides in a chariot drawn by griffins.

Fortune and retribution

In the Greek tragedies Nemesis appears chiefly as the avenger of crime and the punisher of hubris, and as such is akin to Atë and the Erinyes. She was sometimes called "Adrasteia", probably meaning "one from whom there is no escape"; her epithet Erinys ("implacable") is specially applied to Demeter and the Phrygian mother goddess, Cybele.
It seems that something called 'Hubris Syndrome' has been researched:

The Greek derived word Hubris is much on everyone's mind I'm sure (I see it pop up regularly on this thread for obvious reason).
Those of us who are looking ahead, trying to work out where this is landing and what the psychopaths at the top are really up to, should always keep in mind as teh day to day insanity and media storm engulfs us, that it is too often forgotten that Hubris has a partner and that is Nemesis. The one inexorably follows the other.
[...]
The biggest of Rumsfeld's "unknown, unknowns" (yet it was a "known, known" by all the wise in the ancient world). These people think they are gods. The ultimate in Hubris. The cosmos will respond accordingly...

She is coming...
She is coming... and we are living next door.

In this post I begin with finding out more about Nemesis. It turns out one of the "sisters" is Clementia. I explain this and related terms, and move on to the possible implications for aiding people who suffer from verminophobia including a couple of pages on dealing with phobias.

First from the Wiki on Nemesis there are related topics. These include:
(Aspects of Justice): (see also: Triple deity/Triple Goddess (neopaganism))
The different names that relate to the aspect of redemption have the following meanings according to their respective Wikis:
Eleos (Ancient Greek Ἔλεος m.) was the personification of pity, mercy, clemency, and compassion—the counterpart of Roman goddess Clementia.
Soteria (Ancient Greek: Σωτηρία) was the goddess or spirit (daimon) of safety and salvation, deliverance, and preservation from harm (not to be mistaken for Eleos). Soteria was also an epithet of the goddess Persephone, meaning deliverance and safety.
Zadkiel (Hebrew: צָדְקִיאֵל‎ Tsadqiel, "Righteousness of God" or Hesediel Hebrew: חֶסֶדִיאֵל‎ Chesediel, Coptic: ⲥⲉⲇⲁⲕⲓⲏⲗ Sedakiel[1][2] "Grace of God") is the archangel of freedom, benevolence and mercy, and the Patron Angel of all who forgive, also known as Sachiel, Zedekiel, Zadakiel, Tzadkiel, and Zedekul. Rabbinical tradition considers him to be the angel of mercy.[3]
In Roman mythology, Clementia was the goddess of clemency, leniency, mercy, forgiveness, penance, redemption, absolution and salvation.[1]

She was defined as a celebrated virtue of Julius Caesar, who was famed for his forbearance, especially following Caesar's civil war with Pompey from 49 BC. In 44 BC, a temple was consecrated to her by the Roman Senate, possibly at Caesar's instigation
[...]
Clementia was seen as a good trait within a leader, it also the Latin word for "humanity" or "forbearance". This is opposed to Saevitia which was savagery and bloodshed.
[...]
In traditional imagery, she is depicted holding a branch (possibly an olive tree branch) and a scepter and may be leaning on a column.
For intercultural understanding, the Wiki on Clementia mentions that in Buddhism, the Goddesses of Mercy and Compassion is Guanyin which again is a Chinese translation of the bodhisattva known as Avalokiteśvara.

The above explanation of Clementia indicates "humanity" and "forbearance" etc, as qualities that might be helpful when people one thought knew better turn into overnight hardcore supporters of the Covid-19 narrative.

One reason that people run with the narrative is fear, if not fear of the Government then fear of viruses, verminophobia. One site has this to say:
Modern human fears are imposed stereotypes, which are cultivated largely thanks to various media, and verminophobia is no exception. People suffering from this phobia are pathologically afraid of viruses, all kinds of bacteria and fungal infections. It should be noted that the source of this uncontrolled fear is a phobia, which lies in a completely different plane, this is the fear of death. As you know, this fear is inherent in almost every representative of humanity. All kinds of antibacterial, antiviral agents are constantly being promoted, in which manufacturers of hygiene products and large pharmaceutical companies are interested. Of course, in people with an unstable psyche, all this can cause panic fear.
Another word for verminophobia is mysophobia and the Wiki has:
Signs and symptoms
People who suffer from mysophobia usually display signs including:[6]
  • excessive hand washing
  • an avoidance of locations that may contain a high volume of germs
  • a fear of physical contact, especially with strangers
  • an excessive effort dedicated to cleaning and sanitizing one's environment
  • a refusal to share personal items
  • a fear of becoming ill
Mysophobia greatly affects the everyday life of individuals and can range in severity of symptoms from difficult breathing, excessive perspiration, increased heart rate, and states of panic when exposed to germ-enhanced conditions.[7]
About the use of professional intervention: Phobias: Symptoms, types, causes, and treatment which writes:
Most phobias can be cured with appropriate treatment. There is no single treatment that works for every person with a phobia. Treatment needs to be tailored to the individual for it to work.
Low level phobias might be helped with measures in the self-help or neighbor-help category, as described in: https://www.helpguide.org/articles/anxiety/phobias-and-irrational-fears.htm It is in the neighbor-help situations that Clementia may come to the rescue.

Last edited:
Laurentien2 said:
What about wifi, 5g, starlink, harp etc... They are part, I think, of the technology to control the mind and to change the FRV of the population to get the best harvest possible. To link everyone to the system and get total control.

Let's say this is true, or something along these lines.
Still won't work.

Hubris and wishful thinking are HUGE blindfolds.
Nature will have the last say.
And I'm thinking it won't be pretty for those highly oriented towards serving a self, lowercase s.

There is no way of controlling every single atom, every single gust of wind and every single thought.

And even if there were: An entire population afraid would cause unforseen changes, and an entire population of soul-less human bodies wouldn't provide much loosh.

So it seems to me the game is about balance.
Hit 'em hard and they rise up stronger, hit 'em too hard and you've lost your milk cow.

Ah, here we go, the plans are:

4IR - 4th Industrial Revolution
> Bio Metric Scanners
>Digital Identification
> RFID Micro chip installed in humans; Censorship, Tracking & Disease Pandemic Control.
>Digital Currencies Backed up by Gold.
>Removal of physical notes in Reserve Banks
>Retailers & Companies Retrenchment upon upgrades to Online Shopping.

...to cause shame to the victim, not in order that anything may happen to you, nor because anything has happened to you, but merely for your own gratification. Hubris is not the requital of past injuries; this is revenge. As for the pleasure in hubris, its cause is this: naive men think that by ill-treating others they make their own superiority the greater."

This whole paragraph can be summed up in one word........Psychopath

Still catching up few pages behind

Well, since you have broached the subject, I have been thinking on the similarities of the last 2 panic scenarios. This one and the climate (we're all going to die, entire ecosystems are collapsing) panic. Surely the goal, (end result) would be the same, the rapid destruction, or restructuring of our economy (on a planetary scale). And massive loss of liberties, and freedom of movement.

I think it is possible that, at some point, they will 'marry' the two plans. At some point, they can abandon the covid panic and lockdown, but flood the media with reports of how beneficial the lockdown was to CO2 numbers blah, blah, and say that governments now can continue the restrictions that were used in the lockdown, so that we can save the planet. Could be a pretty seamless move on their part.

I can't see them expending that much time and energy to push the climate panic, to just let it go to waste. 🤔

Also, when I am watching the news, everyone seems like zombies. Faithfully and with seeming glee, spouting fear and gloom. When I think of the phrase, 'programming is complete', I think of these zombies, for these things could never be carried out with their complete programming.

Interesting thoughts, have heard "the news said" crowd say how good it is that the lock downs are having a positive effect on climate change. I think the news told them, so it's a good thing. Wouldn't be suprised if the measures are kept in place to save the planet the seeds are being planted in this direction. We shall see.

A student in my child's school was killed in an apparent murder suicide by the parent. The lockdown seems to be pushing some people over the edge.

Very sad, I'm not suprised though and expect to hear more of this kind of thing. Read an article, couple in there 80s in Tenerife dead suspected corona virus suicide pact.

Was working last night clients house, went out the back garden to have a smoke. Very quiet out was around 11pm. Got ringing in my right ear, very loud high pitch sound got less and less faded away. I occasionally do get the ear ringing though. Last year before this thing began, only when I'm in bed it happens, a sound would shoot through my ear very different to the ear ringing were it starts off high pitch then subsides. This was more like a zap then goes away, can't explain it very well, doesn't last long. Hasn't happened in the last few months.

Ah, here we go, the plans are:

4IR - 4th Industrial Revolution
> Bio Metric Scanners
>Digital Identification
> RFID Micro chip installed in humans; Censorship, Tracking & Disease Pandemic Control.
>Digital Currencies Backed up by Gold.
>Removal of physical notes in Reserve Banks
>Retailers & Companies Retrenchment upon upgrades to Online Shopping.

Here’s some more:

“Micro Chip Implant
The New Health Plan was trying to pass a bill that requires all US citizens to have the RIFD implanted”..

They have already started chipping our Military, Elderly, babies, and children all across epidemic affected countries .

if you don't believe me do your own research before you come to argue or debate.”

Microchip implant (human) - Wikipedia

http://nationalreport.net/chippie-seminars-children-eager-receive-new-rfid-implant/

FDA approves computer chip for humans

NBC News: 'All Americans RFID Microchipped By 2017'

FDA clears RFID chip for humans

Ridiculous, don't they have infection control procedures in place? I can't recall this ever being a mandate with ordinary flu deaths reads like some authoritarian that can't live and breathe unless he receives official documents.

I have this vision of future archeologists and anthropologist, when piecing the historical record together wondering what happened, why no bodies. Another conundrum for earth history.

Back
Top Bottom