If people accept this it means they are totally brainwashed. If they are not distancing themselves 2 m at home, what's the point?
Well, at this point I would bet that some of those idiots are doing exactly that.

Don't get me wrong, I see plenty of people who are not buying the scary virus story, and I'm an optimist by nature, but I'm always wary of the "people are waking up" shtick". One can only wake up if one want's to wake up and we both know that the wast majority of people don't want to be awake.
Exactly. If people were waking up every time I hear somebody say "people are waking up", they would all have awoken 6 times over by now. Nobody's going to wake up. Even the people who unexpectedly didn't fall for this aren't necessarily waking up. They just got one thing right, for whatever reason, and the next time they will likely again believe some total lies. (If there is a next time, heh.)

I see more of the 'dividing of worlds' or realities. The people who have woken up have made so much progress (like the people on this forum) that they don't buy into anything anymore, they see the big picture, and they find it difficult to deal with family members and friends who are completely clueless, like they're from a different planet. On the other hand those who have not woken up by now will not be woken up by pretty much anything.

Only when police or military boots will press their heads against the ground will they realise that something's really wrong. But will they wake up? Will they understand anything? If they were dumb enough to buy all this crap until now, I highly doubt that.

They will likely switch sides at that point, but not wake up. They will just move away from pain towards safety, but without any deeper understanding of the situation. And if the situation somehow goes back to normal, they will have learned nothing and go back to ignorance and cluelessness and follow the same liars and psychopaths as before.

If you think about it in the light of organic portals, you realise they don't even have the ability to 'wake up'. There's nothing to wake. Nobody's home.

Poeple who haven't woken up by now are mostly lost causes.

Not sure how things are where you are, but in my area, in Ontario, Canada, I noticed that similarly with the now familiar "Do not leave your baggage unattended" one hears in Airports, they starting playing things now in Grocery stores reminding people about social distancing and washing hands and basically reinforcing the narrative. Only this should be enough to show us that we should look at it like at a new 9/11...
Yep, same here. Forgot to mention in my last report. Also the fact that people have bought up all the yeast. Toilet paper aisle is full, but no yeast whatsoever.

Well, at this point I would bet that some of those idiots are doing exactly that.

Exactly. If people were waking up every time I hear somebody say "people are waking up", they would all have awoken 6 times over by now. Nobody's going to wake up. Even the people who unexpectedly didn't fall for this aren't necessarily waking up. They just got one thing right, for whatever reason, and the next time they will likely again believe some total lies. (If there is a next time, heh.)

I see more of the 'dividing of worlds' or realities. The people who have woken up have made so much progress (like the people on this forum) that they don't buy into anything anymore, they see the big picture, and they find it difficult to deal with family members and friends who are completely clueless, like they're from a different planet. On the other hand those who have not woken up by now will not be woken up by pretty much anything.

Only when police or military boots will press their heads against the ground will they realise that something's really wrong. But will they wake up? Will they understand anything? If they were dumb enough to buy all this crap until now, I highly doubt that.

They will likely switch sides at that point, but not wake up. They will just move away from pain towards safety, but without any deeper understanding of the situation. And if the situation somehow goes back to normal, they will have learned nothing and go back to ignorance and cluelessness and follow the same liars and psychopaths as before.

If you think about it in the light of organic portals, you realise they don't even have the ability to 'wake up'. There's nothing to wake. Nobody's home.

Unfortunately, that's how it is. I also find that some people are buying into this thing partially. Like, "yeah, it's bullshit but I need to watch out for the virus."

And ..., when the Organic Portals are next to us, they seem to understand "something", but they are only "reflecting" you. When they leave half an hour on our side, suddenly it is as if everything has been erased from his mind. Again and again they become "one more".

With almost 50% of the population, it's like talking to a "wall".

So they are many and "noisy".🤷‍♂️

We are coming to a stage where the knowledge and what we have learned about how we operate is being tested. Everyone is going crazy even those we assumed were fairly stable-minded and not subject to this mass alienation. The members of the forum and others are probably a few bulwarks scattered all over the planet where we are asked to mentally resist propaganda, to have the ability to manage our emotions in the face of negative inductions from the outside (mainstream media, family members, some friends etc...).

It is a test of strength of the mind and it breaks our illusions about the people we thought we knew well. Maybe my vision is pessimistic but I put the notion of "awake" people into perspective, it doesn't seem so high despite the various shocks of the last 20 years (especially since 9/11).

This confinement also questions our ability to be creative, to find solutions or occupations that allow us to ventilate the mind, to continue to take care of our bodies and to allow us to continue to do the work. Do you remember the C's said that the battle was being fought through us ? This seems to take on a very special meaning in the plan we have been asked to carry out. I remember Macron saying on French television "We are at war", he is at war with the people and we are at war with ourselves.

Ambient hysteria is a disease that can really infect if we are not armed, and it is much worse than the virus. This confinement is a first step in taking total control, knowing that the events will surely go cresendo (if we add the earthly changes), little by little some of them will really be broken psychically. It seems to me that the stoic position is one of the most recommended and most to be understood now.

The biggest problem that I encounter and that some of you have shared concerns the help to bring to others, the brainwashing has worked so well that even if I try to introduce some information to relativize and bring another point of view on reality, to get closer to the truth, nothing is circulating. The idea of a paralysis of the mind is what comes to me first. The C's had also said that people would be united in suffering, but they seem so lost. What will happen after confinement ? Will they still be resigned to suffering further ?

On the other hand, the confinement allows some of the yellow vests to rest and those who were demonstrating for their retreats as well. Parking people in their homes for weeks is like lighting a fire to heat water in a pressure cooker, after a while it starts to heat up, the water muddles, evaporates, the pressure cooker rises and whistles. Make a parallel with the inner anger of the moment and you'll have an outpouring of strength and hatred from the population like never before. At least that's the opinion I've tried to forge for myself with the events especially when I read on social networks especially in the yellow vest groups and support for Professor Raoult that people have every intention of returning to the streets once the confinement is over (at least in France).

Apperently, Dutch government is using 'influencers' to promote lock down measures, so young people will do what they are told.:headbash:

I suspect that the lock down measures will become more draconian (they have already been extended till the end of April), as it is getting busier (in my town at least). More people outdoors, traffic seems to be increasing, but the weird thing is that I haven't seen any police car these past few weeks. And as loreta mentioned earlier in the thread no ambulances either. I saw one the other day, but usually there are many more.

Some good news: the number of asylum seekers applications in Europe is declining according to a Dutch daily, because corona.

* March 24, 2020 - Four NATO service members arriving in Afghanistan test positive for coronavirus

* March 24, 2020 - Three US sailors on aircraft carrier test positive
Acting Navy Secretary Thomas Modly says sailors aboard the USS Theodore Roosevelt have tested positive for coronavirus. The aircraft carrier at sea in Asia last made a port call 15 days ago in Vietnam.

The U.S. Navy is having some problems with CODVID-19 - "The Roosevelt’s docking in Guam on March 28 left both of the Pentagon’s western Pacific aircraft carriers in port, with the USS Ronald Reagan berthed in Japan, also reportedly suffering an unknown number of virus infections."

US Navy evacuates virus-struck aircraft carrier Roosevelt

2041131-1860654230.jpg

There have been 93 COVID-19 cases discovered among the 4,800-strong Roosevelt crew so far, according to the US Navy. (US Navy/AFP)

April 02, 2020 - WASHINGTON: The US Navy is evacuating thousands of sailors from the nuclear-powered aircraft carrier USS Theodore Roosevelt in Guam after its captain warned a coronavirus outbreak was threatening the lives of the crew.

Pentagon officials said Wednesday they were rapidly arranging hotel rooms on the Pacific island for many of the personnel, while organizing a skeleton team of uninfected sailors to keep the ship operational.

“The plan at this time is to remove as many people off the Teddy Roosevelt as we can, understanding that we have to leave a certain amount of folks on-board to perform normal watch-standing duties that keep the ship running,” Rear Admiral John Menoni, commander for the Marianas region, told reporters in Guam on Wednesday.

Speaking in Washington, Acting Navy Secretary Thomas Modly said that almost 1,000 of the crew had been removed, and that that number would rise to 2,700 within a couple days, and more after that. But they need to retain around 1,000 on board just to maintain the vessel, as it undergoes a thorough sterilization.

“We cannot and will not remove all the sailors from the ship,” Modly said. “This ship has weapons on it, it has munitions on it, it has expensive aircraft, and has a nuclear power plant,” he said.

Earlier this week the Roosevelt’s captain Brett Crozier told his superiors that the virus was spreading uncontrollably through the ship and called for immediate help to quarantine its crew. “The spread of the disease is ongoing and accelerating,”Crozier wrote. ,”Crozier wrote. “We are not at war. Sailors do not need to die.”

“Removing the majority of personnel from a deployed US nuclear aircraft carrier and isolating them for two weeks may seem like an extraordinary measure,” Crozier said. “This is a necessary risk.”

As of Wednesday more than 1,400 Defense Department employees, contractors and dependents had been infected by the novel coronavirus, including 771 military personnel, the Pentagon said.

The Roosevelt’s docking in Guam on March 28 left both of the Pentagon’s western Pacific aircraft carriers in port, with the USS Ronald Reagan berthed in Japan, also reportedly suffering an unknown number of virus infections.

The Roosevelt’s docking in Guam on March 28 left both of the Pentagon’s western Pacific aircraft carriers in port, with the USS Ronald Reagan berthed in Japan, also reportedly suffering an unknown number of virus infections.

Modly admitted it was a challenge for US forces’ defense readiness. “Right now the Teddy Roosevelt is a frontline theater in this new battle,” he said.

However, he added, “If the ship needs to go, if there’s a crisis, the ship can go.” He stressed that the Roosevelt was the only US Navy ship out of 94 deployed at sea that had active COVID-19 cases.

There were scattered cases in vessels that are not deployed, he added, but in each case only in the single digits.

Defense Secretary Mark Esper said that while the military was following guidance on social distancing and sanitation, the Roosevelt’s plight and the broader pandemic was not eroding the US military’s war-fighting abilities.

“There seems to be this narrative out there that we should just shut down the entire United States military and address the problem that way. That’s not feasible,” he said in the White House.

“We have a mission: our mission is to protect the United States of America and our people. And so we live and work in cramped quarters, whether it’s an aircraft carrier, a submarine, a tank, a bomber — it’s the nature of our business.”

Guam governor Lou Leon Guerrero said military officials had assured her all sailors who set foot on the island would have tested negative for the virus.

She acknowledged some locals were concerned about allowing the sailors into Guam — which has 77 confirmed COVID-19 cases, including three deaths — but said there was a “moral obligation” to help those in need. “We ask them to go out and sacrifice their lives for our protection, they are asking us to help them get over this god-awful virus,” she said.

When I read this one I thought that politicians are politicians, they promise 'golden mountains' and there is no point to believe them in anything after all, if they get power they want more power, and they also can be leaded by someone else. Just a thought.
I think the same as you. But in these times of real crisis theres not much room to manouver. And as I said, better to bet on the ONLY guy thats saying the truth than to run abroad (and now even that is not an option anymore!). Because, when you honestly look at it, these people who chose to run from this country could have stayed and organized themselves. Thats also the reason why many of us who are here see no clear way out of this. But to think we are done and cant do anything is even worse than trying to gamble on a "politician", osit. And there ARE few politicians who do right by their communities. Its not an impossible situation. Specially if theres a truly woke population that supports them. A rarity, I know.
Besides, I wouldn wanna be in Pernar's shoes if he turns out to be controlled opposition. And we have those in huge numbers. (MOST, Mirela Holy, HNS, Sindikati....) Those are 3 political parties and a sindicate that were offered as opposition only to enter coalitions with rulling crapers. Only Pernar has some kind of a different rhetoric and is ridiculed by all of them.
So Im willing to bet on this. And I was always a lucky bastard :thup:

This is an interesting take on the whole thing. I made a screen shot of what I highlighted on FB and posted on Twitter:

View attachment 34905
Saw that posted already several pages ago. This thread is awesome. So much info coming out so quickly it's getting impossible to keep track.

Apperently, Dutch government is using 'influencers' to promote lock down measures, so young people will do what they are told.:headbash:

I suspect that the lock down measures will become more draconian (they have already been extended till the end of April), as it is getting busier (in my town at least). More people outdoors, traffic seems to be increasing, but the weird thing is that I haven't seen any police car these past few weeks. And as loreta mentioned earlier in the thread no ambulances either. I saw one the other day, but usually there are many more.

Some good news: the number of asylum seekers applications in Europe is declining according to a Dutch daily, because corona.
A "Second Wave" of the Doctrine of the shock? They know what they do, they studied us since many many years. We are rats of labs, for them.

Maybe AI based personas?

Yup - i've noticed a kind of automatic schtich in comment sections on local sites when some xys were denouncing posters who dared to challenge official narrative - so i wonder if this is being conducted telepathically somehow in da cloudz.

😷

Back
Top Bottom