Today, two Russian (they have discovered a coronovirus) cyclists (Strakhov and Boev) from the team (Gazprom - RusVelo) were discharged from the hospital in the United Arab Emirates. They spent a month in quarantine (and underwent treatment) in a hospital. The race itself was prematurely stopped at the end of February 2020, and all the racers of the Russian team were detained and quarantined. The coronovirus was confirmed in two, the rest of the athletes were released (they were also quarantined, but not for long) - Заразившихся COVID-19 российских велогонщиков выписали из больницы в ОАЭ

I continue to investigate the version of the spread of the coronovirus, according to which the American (military) of Dutch origin BENASSI Maatje - CQ Ranking - BENASSI Maatje
at the army war games in Wuhan 10/20/2019 brought the virus from the United States to Wuhan.
Russian athletes from Gazprom - RusVelo were not in China (as far as I know), but their command headquarters and training base are in Italy, i.e. they were infected with a coronovirus in Italy. Participants (or coaches and other staff) of the women's bicycle race on 10/20/2019 could bring the coronovirus from Wuhan to Italy.
There were several (and most likely) ways of spreading the coronovirus from China to Italy; cyclists are one of the ways of spreading it.

ps I'm still behind this 25 page topic.

The Covid-19 story has been invented or triggered to take advantage of the upcoming crisis and the script to enslave all mankind has been kicked into high gear.

1. Scare the population
2. Get them into submission
3. Lock them up
4. Use the event to reset the economy
5. All players are also re-positioning themselves to ensure best after event control
6. At the size of this event, the other maneuvers of the likes of Bill Gates and similar, involved with vaccine research, etc. are minor.

The weird sensations people were complaining about over the last few days: hot flashes, coldness, ringing in the ears, headaches, etc. all start to make sense and pieces of the puzzle start to fall into place while people are still busy watching numbers on TV and following the talking heads giving them one slap from the left, then one from the right and keeping them off balance.

Brace yourselves for this one, it has a big chance of becoming really interesting.
Sadly it makes lot of sense. Scary ... but also necessary from my point of view. If we take into account un-sustainable ways which are prevalent in our civilization it would be a safe bet to say how the Earth is quite fed up with human greed and stupidity.

And this was from few days ago:

Most interesting knowledge came from observing slime mold (remember that Japanes experiment wher slime mold forms a better infrastructure compared to human construction with underground trains)
Loners are the ones that help humanity survive when catastophic events occur!

This is where that old saying we have here comes into play:
"Na muci se junaci poznaju"
My lousy translation : "Situations of anguish show who are the real heroes"

More dummy stuff to keep the sheep entertained while in lockdown:

While preparing a pig today for making sausages with a colleague, I listened to the mainstream radio for about 5 hours straight. What struck me was that the "programming" was completely like war propaganda! "People can call in to give thanks to our heores, the post men/cashier ladies/doctors etc.", "Here is how people get creative in their home office", "What soap is better against corona - hard or liquid soap?" Incredible!

Sebastian Haffner describes how it felt in Germany during WWI when everyone at the "home front" was discussing the latest stats and strategies from the front lines, what our heroes are up to, every kid becoming a little general... That's exactly the "tone" of the media today. Only it's delivered by "nice" people with nice voices and in nice words. :barf:

<snip>
Even the most hopeless cases need to be given a chance. Over and over again, even. I'm just saying that those who didn't wake up after all the events of the past 20 years are unlikely to wake up in this lifetime. Some may need a few more incarnations in this kind of shit before they start catching on. So chance? Sure. But don't get your hopes up. Everyone's had plenty of opportunities to wake up. Things have been outrageous for a long time. This isn't really that different from many other things that happened in the last two decades.

I mean, how do you really justify not waking up after 9/11, with all the stuff that happened after it? People have access to information unprecedented in history, and they're still unable to figure out even the basics. If their life style consists of watching TV and zero reading on their own, then nothing you say or show them will make a difference. You can't wake these people up any more than you can wake up a computer program.

And when the Cs hinted that at some point people will be confused and want answers, and we'll have answers, I think it will be more about showing them how to cope with the new reality and explaining some basics of what's going on, rather than about their awakening and learning to think for themselves. They will maybe listen to us instead of the TV, but they still won't think for themselves. They don't know how. So I'm expecting only very few to sort of 'join our ranks' at this point.
<snip>

Anyway, we should be trying to wake people up disregarding of what their chances of waking up are, so no need to worry about it too much.

Again, I agree and have put in bold some important remarks (or so they seem to me). When we created FOTCM, we did it with the idea of creating an organization that could help us to help many others who may never be able to "get it" but, because they are like lost children, still need supervision and care. Mouravieff talked about the influence of awakened people on both those who are not, and those who are OPS - that they need good examples and teachings that help them align themselves with Cosmic principles, despite the fact that they can't figure things out on their own. And I'm not a Darwinian/Malthusian who could say "well, if they can't get it, they deserve to be obliterated." No, indeed. To me, they are like lost children.

A couple of thoughts:

Coincidence that it was sighted the same date as the December session?

Can't recall, but weren't Caesar's funeral games in April and with a comet appearing overhead?

Hmmm... that IS interesting: that it was sighted on the date of the session!

Caesar's funeral games were held around the time of his birthday, July 12/13.

So how's this for a possible scenario.

Atlas Comet has been under observation for a while. Possibly it was one of the causes for the Solar minimum?

Not likely to be cause of solar minimum. That would be more likely a much larger body that could "ground the current flow".

At one point they relized it will get really close and that could potentially have some additional effects, beside making people crazy, possible earthquakes, tsunamis, vulcano eruptions, maybe crop failures, famine?

The more likely scenario would be that the comet is traveling with "friends". But still, a comet even as distant as this one can have profound effects on Earth and other bodies of the solar system because of the fact we live in an electric universe and the body appears to be well charged.

The Covid-19 story has been invented or triggered to take advantage of the upcoming crisis and the script to enslave all mankind has been kicked into high gear.

1. Scare the population
2. Get them into submission
3. Lock them up
4. Use the event to reset the economy
5. All players are also re-positioning themselves to ensure best after event control
6. At the size of this event, the other maneuvers of the likes of Bill Gates and similar, involved with vaccine research, etc. are minor.

The weird sensations people were complaining about over the last few days: hot flashes, coldness, ringing in the ears, headaches, etc. all start to make sense and pieces of the puzzle start to fall into place while people are still busy watching numbers on TV and following the talking heads giving them one slap from the left, then one from the right and keeping them off balance.

Brace yourselves for this one, it has a big chance of becoming really interesting.

Well, this last bit is probably pretty close. And the Cs did say there would be Cosmic phenomena. I tell ya, that little bit at the end of that session was dynamite!

Don't know if it has been said (impossible for me to catch all the pages); could it be the sun's twin?

No. The sun's twin is a different type of body and would exhibit different behavior. BUT, it may have been associated with the Sun's Twin at some point!

Just thinking aloud here...but after reading and following various discussions on SM the past days, it suddenly became clearer to me than ever before how most of what you read everywhere on the Internet is false and with a very high probability intentionally spread false information.
Before social media, people were making their own web pages, and they would often have links to other like-minded sites of similar interests. And so everybody had their own ISP to the internet, and search engines did their job of finding sites based on your queries. And you can still do this, but it is over shadowed by the convenience of social media.
And so this social media channels and filters our information through them - they are a gateway. And they are ad driven, and must promote ideas, products, agendas, ect., and it is done and facilitated by this avenue of social media - but it must be centralized so that they can combine their perceptions with everyone who is a part of this media. And as they are the gateway, their voice is the loudest, and people - no matter their persuasion, are mingled and manipulated with 'likes' or other means of social grading.
But, as you said, it is propaganda, false info, and the means to disseminate it, piggy backing on everyones account, though their format. So, by offering convenience, and offering a place where you can reach other like-minded people, you have to go through social media, and the prospect of popularity drives people to it. It's like a big city mentality, and with it, big city limits.

I'm not sure what he means by that "private debt cancellation", I'm rather skeptical and will wait to see it first.

I think it has to do with state taking on private debts so it all breaks down on little men backs as always-higher taxes, cuts, etc..., but in a sense the mask falls down and you see who the state is serving, and it is like merging of private and state sector into one.

I'm just curious, what exactly does betting on Pernar mean? In practical terms. Also, you seem uninterested in starting a party of our own that would actually do things to subvert the system itself. I'm dead serious about this. If I could find enough people, I'd do it right this second.

I think it is only waste of energy, you would not accomplish anything, maybe lack of knowledge how the system is really deeply corrupt and many tried to subvert the system(that kind of enviroment has influence) and ended being subverted by it or coming to a full stop. If something could have been changed it would have decades ago, Croatian people are a nation of serfs through most of their whole history, and changing anything but little you can of onself is a little bit of late because higher power made a decision, and I agree pernar is not clear in his head even if he speaks some truth, and if someone has 50 000 followers it is very small number of people and it does not mean there are also many on other sites because they tend to flock to same herd like all do, it is false logic. State does not have the money to pay all those bots, but the reality is why to pay when there is no need.

Some "cheerful" news for my region, it seems that authorities in nearby city of Osijek (eastern Croatia) really want to show how advanced they are, by starting drone aerial surveillance of citizens to fight "corona threat", soon to be expanded on more cities and surroundings in the region as they said. Other specialness of this city is that it will be the first city in Croatia with 5G Network in the second half of the year: Just Why Was Osijek Chosen as First Croatian 5G City?

They also wanted to institute mobile tracking of every citizen but the opposition was against it and was for tracking only those in self isolation and it was moments like this that show the wizard behind the curtain.

Some people were getting back from abroad in Macedonia. The put them in a bus and drove them to a state quarantine. Some hotel I think.
They locked them up in a bus. The driver locked the bus with all the people inside and left. They told the people that they were waiting for a medical team to come to test them. They were waiting for hours.

Luckily it was not summer because some would have dehydrated and got hyperthermia, and in the end no one would have bat an eye.

For those who could not see the video in previous comments (since it was live) I leave here the full video. I must warn that there is a lot of misinformation, if we compare it with what we know so far and the information collected here in the forum.

The good thing is that in the MSM it is becoming visible that this is created in the laboratory. On the other hand, it can also be a way of comforting people who are suspicious of the matter.

One more thing, and if you accept my suggestion. For those who are power users, see if you can add some plug-in to your web browsers for capturing and downloading videos. It's a good idea to make a backup for those videos that we know will be potentially censored.

Attachments

• Mirá quién creó el Coronavirus, por qué y cómo años atrás ya.part3.rar
    10 MB · Views: 10
  • Mirá quién creó el Coronavirus, por qué y cómo años atrás ya.part4.rar
    4.6 MB · Views: 1
  • Mirá quién creó el Coronavirus, por qué y cómo años atrás ya.part2.rar
    10 MB · Views: 1
  • Mirá quién creó el Coronavirus, por qué y cómo años atrás ya.part1.rar
    10 MB · Views: 3
About the comet, the article says:

There is some speculation this could be related to the Great Comet of 1844 as it follows a similar trajectory and orbit.

Its trajectory would require a 6,000 year orbit around the Sun that would take it beyond the outer edges of the solar system - about 57 billion miles from the Sun.

Astronomers predict Atlas and the Great Comet both broke off from a much larger comet born in the early days of the solar system.

From Wikipedia:

The Great Comet of 1843, formally designated C/1843 D1 and 1843 I, was a long-period comet which became very bright in March 1843 (it is also known as the Great March Comet). It was discovered on February 5, 1843 and rapidly brightened to become a great comet. It was a member of the Kreutz Sungrazers, a family of comets resulting from the breakup of a parent comet (X/1106 C1) into multiple fragments in about 1106. These comets pass extremely close to the surface of the Sun—within a few solar radii—and often become very bright as a result.

First observed in early February, 1843, it raced toward an incredibly close perihelion of less than 830,000 km on February 27, 1843; at this time it was observed in broad daylight roughly a degree away from the Sun.[2] It passed closest to Earth on March 6, 1843, and was at its greatest brilliance the following day; unfortunately for observers north of the equator, at its peak it was best visible from the Southern Hemisphere.[3] It was last observed on April 19, 1843. At that time this comet had passed closer to the Sun than any other known object.

About it's apparent progenitor:

X/1106 C1
, also known as the Great Comet of 1106, was a great comet that appeared on 2 February 1106, and was observed across the world from the beginning of February through to mid-March. It was recorded by astronomers in Wales, England, Japan, Korea, China and Continental Europe. It was observed to split into many pieces,[1] forming the Great Comet of 1882, Comet Ikeya–Seki, as well as over 3000 small sungrazing comets observed by the SOHO space telescope.[2] It is a member of the Kreutz Group, known as Subfragment I, a split from an earlier large (~150 km) comet that progressively fragmented under influence of the Sun.

A brief note in the Welsh manuscript known as the Brut y Tywysogion reads:

[-1106]. In that year there was seen a star wonderful to behold, throwing out behind it a beam of light of the thickness of a pillar in size and of exceeding brightness, foreboding what would come to pass in the future: for Henry, emperor of Rome, after mighty victories and a most pious life in Christ, went to his rest. And his son, after winning the seat of the empire of Rome, was made emperor.[4]

The 1106 annal of the Peterborough Chronicle describes the comet. The Dorothy Whitlock translation reads:
In the first week of Lent, on the Friday, 16 February, in the evening, there appeared an unusual star, and for a long time after that it was seen shining a while every evening. This star appeared in the south-west; it seemed small and dark. The ray that shone from it, however, was very bright, and seemed to be like an immense beam shining north-east; and one evening it appeared as if this beam were forking into many rays toward the star from an opposite direction.
An excerpt from a Chinese manuscript describes the following report of a comet in 1106, mentioning the comet's breakup after perihelion, dated February 10:
In the reign of Hwuy Tsung, the 5th year of the epoch of Tsung Ning, the 1st moon [February], day Woo Seuh (Feb. 10th), a comet appeared in the west. It was like a great Pei Kow. The luminous envelope was scattered. It appeared like a broken-up star. It was 60 [degrees] in length and was 3 [degrees] in breadth. Its direction was to the north-east. It passed S.D. Kwei (southern Andromeda/northern Pisces). It passed S.D. Lew (Southern Aries), Wei (Pegasus), Maou, and Peih (Taurus). It then entered into the clouds and was no more seen.[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/X/1106_C1#cite_note-chinacomets-1

Note that one of the "offspring" of X/1106 C1 was the Great Comet of 1882:

The Great Comet of 1882 formally designated C/1882 R1, 1882 II, and 1882b, was a comet which became very bright in September 1882. It was a member of the Kreutz Sungrazers, a family of comets which pass within 1 R☉ of the Sun's photosphere at perihelion.[1][2] The comet was bright enough to be visible next to the Sun in the daytime sky at its perihelion.[3 ]

The comet appeared in the morning skies of September 1882. Reports suggest that it was first seen as early as 1 September 1882, from the Cape of Good Hope as well as the Gulf of Guinea, and over the next few days many observers in the southern hemisphere reported the new comet.

The first astronomer to record observations of the comet was W. H. Finlay,[4] the Chief Assistant at the Royal Observatory in Cape Town, South Africa. Finlay's observation on 7 September at 16h GMT[3] was also an independent discovery, and he reported that the comet had an apparent magnitude of about 3, and a tail about a degree in length.

The comet brightened rapidly, and within days had become an exceptionally bright object. Her Majesty's Astronomer at the Cape, David Gill, reported watching the comet rise a few minutes before the Sun on 18 September, and described it as "The nucleus was then undoubtedly single, and certainly rather under than over 4″ in diameter; in fact, as I have described it, it resembled very much a star of the 1st magnitude seen by daylight."[5] 4″ is 4/60 of a minute of arc, and a minute is 1/60 of a degree.

The comet was rapidly approaching perihelion when it was first seen. At perihelion, the comet is estimated to have been only 300,000 miles or 480,000 kilometres (0.0032 AU) from the Sun's surface.[1] Subsequent orbital studies have determined that it was a Sungrazing comet, one which passes extremely close to the surface of the Sun. For many hours on either side of its perihelion passage, the comet was easily visible in the daytime sky next to the Sun. It reached an estimated magnitude of −17.

Shortly after perihelion was reached on 17 September, the comet transited the Sun. At the Cape, Finlay observed the comet with the aid of a neutral density filter right up until the moment of transit, when the Sun's limb was "boiling all about it". Finlay noted that the comet disappeared from view very suddenly, and no trace of it could be seen against the Sun's surface.[6]

After its perihelion passage, the comet moved into dark skies, and although it faded as it receded from the Sun it remained one of the most prominent objects in the sky. On 30 September, observers, including Finlay[5] and E. E. Barnard, began to notice that the comet's nucleus was elongated[1] and broken into two pronounced bright balls of light,[5] and by 17 October it was clear that it had broken[1] into at least five fragments.[5] Observers reported that the relative brightness of the fragments varied[1] from day to day.

In mid-October, the comet developed a notable antitail, pointing towards the Sun. Anti-tails are a fairly common cometary phenomenon, and result from orbital geometry giving the appearance of a tail pointing towards the Sun although material can only be driven away from the Sun.

The nucleus reached its maximum apparent size in December 1882.[5] The comet faded gradually, but despite its fragmentation it remained visible to the naked eye until February 1883. The last definite sighting of the comet was made by B. A. Gould at Córdoba on 1 June 1883.[1][7]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Comet_of_1882#cite_note-Kreutz1883-7

I guess the main question is: what historical events, disasters, etc, may have followed each of these comets that might indicate something about them or "friends" of theirs. Perhaps some research into historical timelines is in order?

Don't know if it has been said (impossible for me to catch all the pages); could it be the sun's twin?
I haven't seen anyone posting about the possibility, however that thought crossed my mind. Especially when they said that it's size including gaseous material to be roughly 5 times that of Jupiter. Isn't Jupiter similar, a gas giant planet?

Whatever comes along in April should be interesting. Though popcorn is out for the diet that I am on, please pass the bacon. :-)

The idea of the programming being complete also means that the separation of the wheat from the chaff is likely done. The 50/50 mix of organic portals versus those with soul potential is becoming very plain for a woke person to see, with this Coronavirus issue.

So following the trail means that the Wave is about to arrive in earnest. Which do you think will come first, the Wave or the STS plan? I think the STS plan is already understood by 50% of the people, or at the very least they are looking around for options.

Not just that - i noticed nature is more vibrant. Like trees, clouds, sunsets, seas, grasses, insects “speak” to me for the lack of better words to describe it. Like they communicate peace to me, reassuring feeling and in the same time distinct sense that mother Gaia is stirring, waking up. And all these impulses go straight to my heart center and stir waves of emotions for a moment.
It is easy to fall into gloom and doom and feeling of helplessness but in the moments like these, i know in my heart that everything will be okay and that help is on the way.
Perhaps this is time to not stare in the screen and nervously flip through all corona related stuff but instead go into nature, find grounding and listen to universe.
Yes! For me it was a beautiful day. Everyone I met seemed cheerful and upbeat. When I went shopping, no one shrank away from me or even bothered with social distancing. I bought some beautiful little bright flowers, which I will plant tomorrow. The earth said hello today.

This is my first post ever, although knowing Laura and Crew & the C’s already since almost two decades...
So please be gracious and hugs from Vienna.

Sitting in there and watching the show, two weeks ago I noticed very light symptoms of the virus in my body. It was not worrying, but anyway it gave me a strange feeling. Dry cough, a burning in my lungs, a bit short breath but no fever. I didn‘t pay much attention to it because I have to handle the kids while my wife is running our company...
During these 2 weeks I experienced a rollercoaster of emotions. One day I felt pretty sad and depressed and the other day I had shivers and goosebumps of delight and joy. These shivers rushed trought my body and then vanished again.

Now that the symptoms are almost gone, I am wondering if anybody else experienced such or similar things.

A: Yes and this is the interesting factor: The virus can change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety. It can also enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature. So you can see why they are so desperate to halt the spread.

A 2013 study estimated that up to 400,000 Americans are killed annually via medical mistakes made by doctors in hospitals. Another 4,000,000 to 8,000,000 Americans annually suffer "serious harm" at the hands of doctors in hospitals.

So it's not just wildlife that's enjoying a comeback from drastically reduced socio-economic activity. Because COVID-19 is so mild and so few people are going to hospitals, humans are - in aggregate anyway - also enjoying much-needed respite... from doctors.

So they may indeed save many - particularly the elderly and the vulnerable - thanks to this extreme lockdown... by keeping doctors isolated from people and reducing overall excess deaths numbers.

Back
Top Bottom