This was posted about in a new thread but thought it worth cross posting and adding some info here in the CV thread:

Maybe this is what has them acting. (edit added - this line is not applicable and a mistake - "According to the data in this article, the earth will be well within the atmosphere of the comet.")

Good, now we know what they are protecting themselves from and why we have to lock people in the houses. They will go crazy and also realize that the PTB can't really control things.

Not just that - i noticed nature is more vibrant. Like trees, clouds, sunsets, seas, grasses, insects “speak” to me for the lack of better words to describe it. Like they communicate peace to me, reassuring feeling and in the same time distinct sense that mother Gaia is stirring, waking up. And all these impulses go straight to my heart center and stir waves of emotions for a moment.
It is easy to fall into gloom and doom and feeling of helplessness but in the moments like these, i know in my heart that everything will be okay and that help is on the way.
Perhaps this is time to not stare in the screen and nervously flip through all corona related stuff but instead go into nature, find grounding and listen to universe.
You are so right. Nature can help us, specially now. I live in a city but every morning, between 6 am and 7 am I go out with the dogs and every time I hear some birds, maybe the last birds, one or two, and they help me very much. Their song helps me.

In the same line but different, about the sun. Every morning there is a space of time that sun is here, so I take sun during 20 minutes or so. After that the sun disappears behind the clouds for about 3 or 4 hours and then he comes back. This morning around 8 am the sun was so strong that I was unable to read. I had to put my hand on my eyes because of that. Never, since I live here, I felt a so strong sun, I don't understand. Even in summer the light is not so bright like this morning. Very strange. Maybe there is a tempest in the sun? And it was just 8 o'clock in the morning!

"According to the data in this article, the earth will be well within the atmosphere of the comet."
  • The comet was discovered on December 28, 2019 in the area of Ursa Major
  • Its currently in Mars' orbit but is on its way towards the Sun and getting brighter
  • It was spotted by the Asteroid Terrestrial-impact Last Alert System (ATLAS)
  • If it doesn't break up it will reach its closest point to the Sun by the end of May

A couple of thoughts:

Coincidence that it was sighted the same date as the December session?

Can't recall, but weren't Caesar's funeral games in April and with a comet appearing overhead?

The thought that just went through my mind was that this could be a perfect storm situation where masses of people have been lockdown to stop the virus by all of the pent up frustration will have the unintended effect of pulling that beast of a comet closer to earth than it would have without that extra little pull.

I was wondering why the release of prisoners. It could be that the PTB wants as many psychopaths 'in the streets' as possible. Why? Who benefits? I see them as human weapons that can be loaded, aimed, and fired. It could be that, in the days to come, this small army of ruthless automatons would be the vanguard of some form of bloodbath (and yes - I know not all inmates are psychopaths, but the point still stands). I don't like this kind of speculation, but given what we know about the Greenbaum material, it's possible.
I don't know if I had told this, sorry if yes, but yesterday I asked news about my inmates at the prison where I was going for the Book Club. Here also they release prisoners. I think one of the reason is that they don't want that something happens like in the prisons of Italy were prisoners took control of the prison. The fury of prisoners can be terrible. And the workers in the prison are scare, maybe. They release inmates not because of the Corona but to protect themselves. They don't care at all about the danger for the population, we can see, right, that they dont care about us! But they are not ready to deal with the fury of prisoners. It can be that. What will happen with these guys that will return to their ancient habits, drugs, steal, etc? Also they don't care. They are not ready, not prepared if Corona starts to put sick people in the prisons. My guys are not so dangerous, some yes, but the majority no, but we have other prisons where there you have murderers...

Unfortunately that is true. There is no doubt that there is going to be a HUGE push for mandatory vaccination, all based on the government keeping Kiwis safe. Sickening really. And logically the next step is for everyone to have a digital vaccination certificate, to make things simple for people, and the best place to keep that would be on an implanted chip. Suddenly, there is a clear logical path to chipping and vaccinating all citizens, and most people will be clamouring for it to happen. Surreal and somewhat scary.
This is interesting because Australia and New Zealand would represent very good 'test subject' countries for mandatory adult vaccination campaigns, because they are geographically isolated: People can be kept in, or out. Therefore you have a geographically isolated population to impose your will on.

The only problem is the internet! Perhaps they can say 'it crashed' due to the extra burden put on it by forced isolation? Well, maybe not completely, but it would give them an excuse to ration, perhaps even oversee, who was communicating with whom.

Maybe, this is the first step for Western Nations to go the same way that China did on December 2019? It makes sense to me, especially if 'the powers that be' want this to happen for some reason. I think we already know that 4D STS would back it for certain.

Governments in Australia are already pushing through mandatory vaccination laws for health care workers and threatening them with 'reprisals' if they speak out against anything they do. They are probably doing internally what they want to do to the country as a whole.

Thanks for this info, it directly pertains to my life. I'm in B.C. Believe it or not, a friend and I are trying to buy a house on 4 acres amidst all this madness. And we were looking at CDHC specifically.

Just my thoughts, I would proceed with caution, research the Emergency Powers Act for Canada, and how that would impact your purchase at this time. I don't know what your situation is, but it seems, at this time renters continue to have rights. Remember the mortgage crisis in the US from 2008.

An update from Russia. Today President Putin has delivered his third address to the nation. This address was quite short, as basically no new measures were announced except for the extension of the current ones until the end of month. He also said that this period can be shortened if the situation improves.

Currently most Russian regions apply the same rules as Moscow:
  • no cufew;
  • citizens leave home only in case of necessity (visiting shops, pharmacies, walking with dogs, going to their workplace if their company is allowed to operate);
  • no state of emergency, this is called an extended paid leave;
  • public transport still operates.
As for Moscow, the Mayor has announced today that no tracking will be introduced in Moscow. He said that such measure raises too many questions and is unnecessary.

Good, now we know what they are protecting themselves from and why we have to lock people in the houses. They will go crazy and also realize that the PTB can't really control things.
FYI, I posted suspicious 0bservers take on comet ATLAS here in this thread 13 days ago.

“Hello, dictator!” said Jean-Claude Juncker cheerily to Hungary’s leader, Victor Orban, at a European Union summit meeting a couple of years ago. The president of the European Commission was only joking, of course, but it was gallows humour. Dictatorship was clearly where Orban was heading — and now he has arrived.

On Monday, Hungary’s parliament passed a new law, allegedly to deal with the coronavirus crisis. It declares a state of emergency and allows Orban to rule by decree for the duration of the crisis, but it doesn’t say when that state of emergency will end. That will be decided by the man who has just been granted supreme power.

Orban spokesperson Zoltan Kovacs, helpfully explained that “Just as in wartime, a state of emergency could extend until the end of hostilities. Today, we confront not a military power, but are in a war-like state to defend our people against a pandemic the likes of which we have not seen in a century.”

Preparations everywhere it seems...

FYI, I posted suspicious 0bservers take on comet ATLAS here in this thread 13 days ago.

Sorry, I must have missed it.

So how's this for a possible scenario.

Atlas Comet has been under observation for a while. Possibly it was one of the causes for the Solar minimum?

At one point they relized it will get really close and that could potentially have some additional effects, beside making people crazy, possible earthquakes, tsunamis, vulcano eruptions, maybe crop failures, famine?

The Covid-19 story has been invented or triggered to take advantage of the upcoming crisis and the script to enslave all mankind has been kicked into high gear.

1. Scare the population
2. Get them into submission
3. Lock them up
4. Use the event to reset the economy
5. All players are also re-positioning themselves to ensure best after event control
6. At the size of this event, the other maneuvers of the likes of Bill Gates and similar, involved with vaccine research, etc. are minor.

The weird sensations people were complaining about over the last few days: hot flashes, coldness, ringing in the ears, headaches, etc. all start to make sense and pieces of the puzzle start to fall into place while people are still busy watching numbers on TV and following the talking heads giving them one slap from the left, then one from the right and keeping them off balance.

Brace yourselves for this one, it has a big chance of becoming really interesting.

This was posted about in a new thread but thought it worth cross posting and adding some info here in the CV thread:

Maybe this is what has them acting. (edit added - this line is not applicable and a mistake - "According to the data in this article, the earth will be well within the atmosphere of the comet.")

Don't know if it has been said (impossible for me to catch all the pages); could it be the sun's twin?

Back
Top Bottom