[QUOTE = "nature, poste: 850910, membre: 12402"]
Il n'apparait pas en anglais dans ton post. Ré-essaie!
[/CITATION]

Je l'ai effacé pour répondre à ta question : - [

[QUOTE = "nature, poste: 850919, membre: 12402"]
Non, pas besoin phrase par phrase.
Sur ta page deepl, tu as 2 emplacements. Tu bandes ton texte français dans le 1er carré, et tu as la traduction dans le 2e carré. Essaie voir.

Non, vous n'avez pas besoin de phrase par phrase.
Sur votre page deepl, vous avez deux emplacements. Vous tapez votre texte français dans le premier carré, et vous avez la traduction dans le deuxième carré. Essayez de voir.
[/CITATION]

C'est exactement ce que je fais. Je t'envoie mes messages de cette façon.

That's what we were talking about here earlier. It does seem like they know something we don't and all this is a plan to prepare for something.

On the other hand, it could be exactly what Lobaczewski described: psychopaths in power ruining everything because they do NOT have the ability to conceive or or understand consequences.
Or they are still working on the agreement of how it's going to look after...

Spring seems to want to rear it's head here, in Québec. We went to purchase seeds for garden, all sold-out? There is still a foot of snow on the ground. That really struck home. Bizarre and ever more strange by the day. They are shutting down entire regions so that we cannot go to our summer homes, or back to the city. All in synch with the rest of the countries. With a friend we are starting to fish for trout even though the lakes are still semi-frozen. Our friend is a hunter and we began learning to use a cross-bow, all skills that we had never developed. We are making provisions for the long-term. Whichever way the wind blows is the way that we goes!

This thread is awesome. Looks like this circus has sparked some furious networking!

On one hand, it's the circus that's generating all these posts that nobody can keep up with. On the other hand, it's because of the circus that I'm working from home, have little actual work to do, and thus have time to read this. In the end I guess I benefit from this situation. And I'd say this whole community does. It's like the network is getting tuned.

Im optimistic on that too! Anyone can get his ass kicked and return to their senses. As I did.
No. You can't return to your senses if you never had any in the first place. And the organic portal types (whether actual OPs or not) never did. If you woke up, it's because there was something there waiting. Not everyone has that.

And wise people have said that If you dont give a chance to others you might be on the recieving end one day..
Even the most hopeless cases need to be given a chance. Over and over again, even. I'm just saying that those who didn't wake up after all the events of the past 20 years are unlikely to wake up in this lifetime. Some may need a few more incarnations in this kind of shit before they start catching on. So chance? Sure. But don't get your hopes up. Everyone's had plenty of opportunities to wake up. Things have been outrageous for a long time. This isn't really that different from many other things that happened in the last two decades.

I mean, how do you really justify not waking up after 9/11, with all the stuff that happened after it? People have access to information unprecedented in history, and they're still unable to figure out even the basics. If their life style consists of watching TV and zero reading on their own, then nothing you say or show them will make a difference. You can't wake these people up any more than you can wake up a computer program.

The Cs did say that some more people might wake up after much more suffering, but I doubt that it would be a significant number.
Exactly. And when the Cs hinted that at some point people will be confused and want answers, and we'll have answers, I think it will be more about showing them how to cope with the new reality and explaining some basics of what's going on, rather than about their awakening and learning to think for themselves. They will maybe listen to us instead of the TV, but they still won't think for themselves. They don't know how. So I'm expecting only very few to sort of 'join our ranks' at this point.

If you're at a final stage of a game and still haven't figured out the rules, you're unlikely to be the winner. It's a bit too late.

Think about when you first 'started to wake up' and what a long way it was from there to here. And we're all still learning, and there's much we have yet to learn. So even if anybody 'wakes up', what then? It's not like waking up gives them all the knowledge we've been accumulating for decades. It's just 'Holy shit, I was wrong all my life! What now?'. They won't have the time to sit in front of the PC for 10 years and learn about everything. Waking up can happen quickly, but understanding what exactly you've woken up into can take decades. And I believe the time frame for that is closing.

But only very few will even get to that point. Most will be shaken out of their slumber only through their ego, because someone dared upset their quiet lives and they don't like it. So maybe they'll realise the government is their enemy and will not save them, but their perception of that reality will be very different from ours. They will see the wrong reasons for everything, based on the world view they'd held their whole lives. They'll just slightly adjust their views, filtered through all the usual cognitive biases, and come up with explanations that make sense to them, but aren't true.

So I think people have mostly missed their window of opportunity for waking up if they're still asleep today.

Anyway, we should be trying to wake people up disregarding of what their chances of waking up are, so no need to worry about it too much.

This was posted about in a new thread but thought it worth cross posting and adding some info here in the CV thread:

That's what we were talking about here earlier. It does seem like they know something we don't and all this is a plan to prepare for something.

Maybe this is what has them acting. (edit added - this line is not applicable and a mistake - "According to the data in this article, the earth will be well within the atmosphere of the comet.")

• The comet was discovered on December 28, 2019 in the area of Ursa Major
  • Its currently in Mars' orbit but is on its way towards the Sun and getting brighter
  • It was spotted by the Asteroid Terrestrial-impact Last Alert System (ATLAS)
  • If it doesn't break up it will reach its closest point to the Sun by the end of May
Atlas, a massive comet five times the size of Jupiter and about half the size of the Sun, will appear brighter than Venus from Earth by the end of April.

The exact size of the rocky icy core of the strange comet isn't known but is likely only a few miles across - but it has a much larger atmosphere.

It's currently close to Mars' orbit but is increasing in speed as it makes its way towards the Sun and will make its closest approach to Earth in April.

When it gets towards the inner solar system it will become one of the brightest objects in the night sky and potentially the 'comet of a generation'.

Since it was first discovered in December the gaseous envelope surrounding the comet has ballooned in diameter to a staggering 447,387 miles.

In contrast the Sun has a diameter of 865,370 miles, Jupiter's diameter is 86,881 miles and the Earth is just 7,917 miles.

It poses no danger to Earth as even at its closest point it will be more than 72 million miles away from our planet but will be very bright.

Atlas has a tail about the same size as its atmosphere, according to Michael Jager from Austria - who captured images of the object.

According to a report by SpaceWeatherArchive it isn't unusual for a comet to grow so large as they 'spew prodigious amounts of gas and dust into space'.

'Comet 17P/Holmes partially exploded and, for a while, had an atmosphere even larger than the sun,' according to the astronomy website.

(...)

One thing that I saw is that since the beginning of the crisis, the real one, everything I eat has more savour, and some things I am eating have really the taste as they are suppose to have. The scent also is more open. Did it happen to some of you?
Not just that - i noticed nature is more vibrant. Like trees, clouds, sunsets, seas, grasses, insects “speak” to me for the lack of better words to describe it. Like they communicate peace to me, reassuring feeling and in the same time distinct sense that mother Gaia is stirring, waking up. And all these impulses go straight to my heart center and stir waves of emotions for a moment.
It is easy to fall into gloom and doom and feeling of helplessness but in the moments like these, i know in my heart that everything will be okay and that help is on the way.
Perhaps this is time to not stare in the screen and nervously flip through all corona related stuff but instead go into nature, find grounding and listen to universe.

New steps have been taken in Québec:

- If you do not respect the rules and regulations, it is the duty of every citizen to denounce you. (7000 denunciations just yesterday)

- If the situation continues to worsen, it is largely due to the recalcitrants

- The police can now fine the recalcitrants from $1,000 to $6,000.

This thread is awesome. Looks like this circus has sparked some furious networking!

On one hand, it's the circus that's generating all these posts that nobody can keep up with. On the other hand, it's because of the circus that I'm working from home, have little actual work to do, and thus have time to read this. In the end I guess I benefit from this situation. And I'd say this whole community does. It's like the network is getting tuned.

No. You can't return to your senses if you never had any in the first place. And the organic portal types (whether actual OPs or not) never did. If you woke up, it's because there was something there waiting. Not everyone has that.

Even the most hopeless cases need to be given a chance. Over and over again, even. I'm just saying that those who didn't wake up after all the events of the past 20 years are unlikely to wake up in this lifetime. Some may need a few more incarnations in this kind of shit before they start catching on. So chance? Sure. But don't get your hopes up. Everyone's had plenty of opportunities to wake up. Things have been outrageous for a long time. This isn't really that different from many other things that happened in the last two decades.

I mean, how do you really justify not waking up after 9/11, with all the stuff that happened after it? People have access to information unprecedented in history, and they're still unable to figure out even the basics. If their life style consists of watching TV and zero reading on their own, then nothing you say or show them will make a difference. You can't wake these people up any more than you can wake up a computer program.

Exactly. And when the Cs hinted that at some point people will be confused and want answers, and we'll have answers, I think it will be more about showing them how to cope with the new reality and explaining some basics of what's going on, rather than about their awakening and learning to think for themselves. They will maybe listen to us instead of the TV, but they still won't think for themselves. They don't know how. So I'm expecting only very few to sort of 'join our ranks' at this point.

If you're at a final stage of a game and still haven't figured out the rules, you're unlikely to be the winner. It's a bit too late.

Think about when you first 'started to wake up' and what a long way it was from there to here. And we're all still learning, and there's much we have yet to learn. So even if anybody 'wakes up', what then? It's not like waking up gives them all the knowledge we've been accumulating for decades. It's just 'Holy shit, I was wrong all my life! What now?'. They won't have the time to sit in front of the PC for 10 years and learn about everything. Waking up can happen quickly, but understanding what exactly you've woken up into can take decades. And I believe the time frame for that is closing.

But only very few will even get to that point. Most will be shaken out of their slumber only through their ego, because someone dared upset their quiet lives and they don't like it. So maybe they'll realise the government is their enemy and will not save them, but their perception of that reality will be very different from ours. They will see the wrong reasons for everything, based on the world view they'd held their whole lives. They'll just slightly adjust their views, filtered through all the usual cognitive biases, and come up with explanations that make sense to them, but aren't true.

So I think people have mostly missed their window of opportunity for waking up if they're still asleep today.

Anyway, we should be trying to wake people up disregarding of what their chances of waking up are, so no need to worry about it too much.
Indeed it is an awesome thread for all the reasons you state. And I agree with you and your pespective. But I thought youre adamant that no one has a chance to wake up in the last moment.
Must say that Ive seen a few people totaly wake up and I would never expect that from them. I was wrong and thats one of the reasons Im thinking like Im thinking ...
And I was a pesimist for years btw.

The worst case scenario is 8 billion reduced to 500 million. In that situation it would be obvious that what youre talking is true.
Lets hope we wont have to see that one go down. But if it does I want to be the one that lived through it :halo:

Back
Top Bottom