Didn't catch up yet, I am so tired and slow today...
And then there are the people who actively don't want to wake up. It's almost as if they deliberately chose to align themselves with STS. Perhaps they are the ones who are have the most fear, and the least faith in anything? They still have a right to exist, but they make it so darn hard for everyone else....
There is definitely a rise in addictive behavior, in the last week we saw two people who were sober alcoholics turn back to alcohol.

However, the electric universe theory posits that this glow is also electrical charge that increases its interaction as it gets closer to the sun. Those better versed in this theory can explain better than me so I'll just leave it at that.

As far as I know, what's going to happen is the electric discharge when the comet gets close to the sun. If the comet is surrounded by a cloud of gas reaching a radius like Jupiter...

The tails of comets reveal well-defined filaments extending up to tens of millions of miles without dissipating in the vacuum of space. This “violation” of neutral gas behavior in a vacuum is to be expected of a plasma discharge within the ambient electric field of the Sun.

It is the electric force that holds the spherical cometary coma in place as the comet races around the Sun. The diameter of the visible coma will often reach millions of miles. And the visible coma is surrounded by an even larger and more “improbable” spherical envelope of fluorescing hydrogen visible in ultraviolet light.

1. Scare the population
2. Get them into submission
3. Lock them up
4. Use the event to reset the economy
5. All players are also re-positioning themselves to ensure best after event control
6. At the size of this event, the other maneuvers of the likes of Bill Gates and similar, involved with vaccine research, etc. are minor.
And 7. Elimination of a part of the population that are a "charge" for them: old people, people with health issues, etc.

Some people were getting back from abroad in Macedonia. The put them in a bus and drove them to a state quarantine. Some hotel I think.
They locked them up in a bus. The driver locked the bus with all the people inside and left. They told the people that they were waiting for a medical team to come to test them. They were waiting for hours.
Oh no, this reminds me when the Nazis put people in trains, let them die, oh it is horrible.

A 2013 study estimated that up to 400,000 Americans are killed annually via medical mistakes made by doctors in hospitals. Another 4,000,000 to 8,000,000 Americans annually suffer "serious harm" at the hands of doctors in hospitals.
The figure appears to be even higher and closer to a million.
Iatrogenic deaths in the US:

(Deaths induced inadvertently by a physician or surgeon or by medical treatment or diagnostic procedures)
Iatrogenic deaths.png
And:
We could have an even higher death rate by using Dr. Lucien Leape's 1997 medical and drug error rate of 3 million. (14) Multiplied by the fatality rate of 14% (that Leape used in 1994 (16) we arrive at an annual death rate of 420,000 for drug errors and medical errors combined. If we put this number in place of Lazorou's 106,000 drug errors and the Institute of Medicine's (IOM) 98,000 medical errors, we could add another 216,000 deaths making a total of 999,936 deaths annually.

Did one section of the American military just move into a mountain recently? Hmmmm...

They did, into Cheyenne Mountain, which is a bunker in case of nuclear-strikes, supposedly so they could coordinate efforts against the virus. :rolleyes: They announced it about a week ago. I was trying to look up how many of them actually moved in there, because that may give us a clue about their real intentions. I mean, if it was just a dozen or two, then maybe they are just believing their own hysterics or doing it for show - you know, like in the movies. If, on the other hand, it was several hundred, then maybe they are indeed worried about something other than the current non-plague.

This is some scary virus, attacking so many people with no symptoms.

Actually, that should make it less scary. That means that MOST people will not be harmed by it.

It's a MASSIVE coincidence that a comet that's expected to be this spectacular is approaching just as the whole world is being put into lockdown.

What a coincidence!!!

Did one section of the American military just move into a mountain recently? Hmmmm...

Yup, indeed.

And it reminds me of the panic that was being spread about Hale-Bopp which was the last visible to the eye comet back in 1997. Remember the Heaven's Gate Cult suicides? Perhaps the PTB are remembering that and consider the present time way too volatile to allow people to have their freedom with an even bigger comet on the way.

Clube was right... you need a cold war - or a pandemic - to disguise Celestial Intentions!

The eruption of Krakatoa happened on 26th of August 1883 but maybe that is too long after the passing of the 1882 comet as the quote states it remained visible to the naked eye until feb 1883., although I suppose it would still be in the outer solar system in August

Sounds close enough to me.

I had a quick look at the ice core records and, while I couldn't find anything detectable in 1843, there is a strong Sulfate signal in both hemispheres in 1884 and an Ammonium spike in the Southern Hemisphere in 1883. While the Sulfate signal could be related to the Krakatoa eruption, the Ammonium spike could have cometary origin.

Sulfate Signals 1800-1900 CE - Northern and Southern Hemispheres
View attachment 34920

Ammonium Signals 1800-1900 CE - Northern and Southern Hemispheres
View attachment 34921

From one of Baillie's papers regarding the presence of ammonium in ice cores:

This is great information and strongly suggests that more than Krakatoa was going on at the time. And, since the comet apparently "passed" without doing harm to the planet, maybe the PTB know that this isn't entirely true? And maybe they know it from examining the very same ice cores?

There was no great comet noted at the time of Tunguska, was there? So apparently, that overhead explosion was enough to cause a spike.

Recall the second meteorite that hit somewhere around Cuba (I think) at about the same time of the Chelyabinsk meteorite explosion? They travel in packs.

Yes indeedy, I do think we are onto something even if it is only the PTB being extra cautious. Notice that the period of quarantine pretty much matches the period of visibility of the comet.

Nope, I don't think it is a coincidence.

And more on death by medicine in the US:

The view is trying to defend doctors and some balance is good. The influence of Big Pharma and that lobby is a big culprit in all the deaths and/or complications from adverse reactions to drugs. Add to that all the authoritarian believers in medicine as everywhere else.

Critics of “conventional” medicine delight in pointing out how much harm it causes. Carolyn Dean, Gary Null, and others have written extensively about “death by medicine.” A typical statement (from Mercola.com) says:

A definitive review and close reading of medical peer-review journals, and government health statistics shows that American medicine frequently causes more harm than good. The number of people having in-hospital, adverse drug reactions (ADR) to prescribed medicine is 2.2 million. Dr. Richard Besser, of the CDC, in 1995, said the number of unnecessary antibiotics prescribed annually for viral infections was 20 million. Dr. Besser, in 2003, now refers to tens of millions of unnecessary antibiotics. The number of unnecessary medical and surgical procedures performed annually is 7.5 million. The number of people exposed to unnecessary hospitalization annually is 8.9 million. The total number of iatrogenic deaths shown in the following table is 783,936. It’s evident that the American medical system is the leading cause of death and injury in the United States. The 2001 heart disease annual death rate is 699,697; the annual cancer death rate, 553,251.
To show what’s wrong with this reasoning, let’s substitute “food” for “medicine.”

Death by Food

A definitive review and close reading of medical peer-review journals and government health statistics shows that food frequently causes more harm than good. The number of unnecessary calories ingested is astronomical. The number of overweight Americans is 100 million and continues to rise. Overweight is known to cause hypertension, heart disease and early death, as well as a huge number of other health problems. It is a major factor contributing to diabetes. Attempting to control weight (treating the symptoms instead of the cause) has led to a proliferation of dangerous diets and drugs such as the recent Fen/Phen scandal and the ephedra catastrophe. Unnecessary surgical procedures (again, treating the symptoms instead of the cause) mutilate the gastrointestinal tract of these unfortunate victims of food. Concerns about food lead to anorexia nervosa and bulimia. More money is spent on food than on any other class of products; just think how much more good that money could have done if it were spent instead on valuable research into things like homeopathy, acupuncture, and therapeutic touch! Frequent automobile trips to grocery stores and restaurants cause accidents, depletion of fossil fuels, and contamination of the atmosphere. Thousands suffer from indigestion, constipation, and diarrhea. Certain foods are deadly for those with allergies. Wheat is poison for those with celiac disease. Phenylalanine in foods causes mental retardation in children with undiagnosed PKU. Food may not contain all the vitamins and minerals and trace nutrients required for good health; people who depend on diet and refuse to take supplements can be seriously harmed. If you add up all the years of life lost due to overeating, obesity, allergic reactions, contaminants and toxic chemicals in food, deficiency syndromes, botulism, food-transmitted diseases like hepatitis, salmonella and E. coli, etc. etc. you will quickly come to the conclusion that food is the leading cause of death and injury in the United States. In fact, it is the ONLY cause: no illness has ever developed without previous food ingestion.

Yes, I’m being ridiculous, but I think this points out why you can’t take the doctor-bashers seriously. We don’t give up food just because it can harm people; we don’t give up scientific medicine just because effective treatments can have side effects and because errors can occur.

Fallacies

In the first place, how can they claim medicine does more harm than good by just listing harms? That’s like saying people buy more kumquats than artichokes and just presenting numbers for kumquat sales. You can’t say that’s “more” unless you also know what the artichoke sales figures are.

Most of their numbers are wrong. They are based on extrapolations. Even when they are more or less accurate they are misleading.

Drug reactions? All effective drugs also have side effects. It’s meaningless to count the side effects without counting the benefits. An insulin reaction counts as an adverse drug reaction, but if the patient weren’t taking insulin he probably wouldn’t be alive to have a reaction. Some of the counted drug reactions are transient minor annoyances like a rash. People have iatrogenic infections in the hospital, for instance post-op infections; but without hospitalization and surgery they might have been dead instead of infected.

Iatrogenic deaths? How many of those were of people who would have died many years earlier without modern medical care? How many of those iatrogenic causes were high-risk treatments in high-risk patients who had no other option?

Unnecessary antibiotics, procedures, hospitalizations? Sure, they happen, but judgment about what is necessary is open to debate, and these numbers are ridiculously inflated. Anyway, they’re arguing about death by medicine and they don’t even try to estimate how many of those “unnecessary” treatments led to deaths.

They even list bedsores and malnutrition in nursing homes as harms of modern medicine. I wonder how the incidence of those things compares between home care by untrained family members and science-based care in a well-run institution.

Doctor-bashers use their numbers to argue that alternative medicine is safer. Maybe it is. I suppose not treating at all would be safer still. It depends on how you define “safe.” To my mind, a treatment is not very “safe” if it causes no side effects but lets you die. Most of us don’t just want “safe:” we want “effective.” What we really want to know is the risk/benefit ratio of any treatment.

The ironic thing is that all the statistics these doctor-bashers have accumulated come from the medical literature that those bashed doctors have written themselves. Scientific medicine constantly criticizes itself and publishes the critiques for all to see. There is NOTHING comparable in the world of alternative medicine.

When errors are identified, doctors take actions to prevent them. We are constantly trying to reduce the number of medication errors, the number of unnecessary surgeries, the overuse of antibiotics, etc. It’s one thing to say that more efforts are needed. It’s something else to condemn all of modern medicine because we imperfect humans have not managed to entirely eliminate all errors.

I’ll be the first to admit that there is a great deal wrong with modern medicine, but it makes more sense to fix what is wrong than to reject the whole shebang. Alternative medicine is not a rational alternative; it’s a belief system with a very poor track record.

If the doctor-bashers want to play statistics, how about comparing death rates with modern scientific medicine to death rates with alternative medicine and death rates with no medicine at all. That might really be interesting!

I think they’ve got it backwards. The biggest cause of death is not medicine, but a failure to use medicine. The blame is shared by patients who don’t follow preventive guidelines, by doctors who don’t practice the best science-based medicine, and by all those who reject science-based medicine in favor of belief-based alternatives.

However, I will note here that if you had read the article carefully you would not have proposed that this apparent "size" was an actual size!!!
I did read it several times. What I understood was a guess at the actual size. It isn't an exact measured fact. For that we will have to wait.

Also your thoughts of it being a fragment of a once whole twin of the Sun gave some pause for thought. Could this also be the comet swarm or at least a part of it that has had an influence on past civilizations, thus prompting the Coronavirus virus lockdown by those in the know? Getting everyone home and suspending globetrotting.

Certainly there are elites who are somewhat more in the loop than the rest of the population. In order to get all of the World's Governments into a lock step, it would almost seem like something more significant is looming.

Mandatory Intellectomy -
No. You can't return to your senses if you never had any in the first place. And the organic portal types (whether actual OPs or not) never did. If you woke up, it's because there was something there waiting. Not everyone has that.

Could be the flu combined with a phone call while an ambulance comes for you?! Hahaha.... I hope many of you are feeling how exciting this all is? My prayers are with you. And ALL THERE IS IS THE LIGHT. Ultimately each one of us is alone with the light. Those who have had the blessing of being 2 (two) now understand why. Love your lover. Love your child especially if s/he is in another country/ realm living something completely different. We chose without knowing that the choices will impact everything thereafter, thus we must sweep the floor today. (I must be posessed?!/ Medical Cannabis is an essential resource in Qc) I wish I new how to put all those funny things you guys do, like the blurb rolling on it's side, because as dire as it may seem, and I haven't started drinking today YET! (Mom) I am starting to feel the infamous ecstasy. It is a blend of seeing through the 'veil' (rain drops) how fuzzy the picture is getting while inside the feeling is solid concrete based on feeling that this is a B movie!

I was trying to look up how many of them actually moved in there, because that may give us a clue about their real intentions. I mean, if it was just a dozen or two, then maybe they are just believing their own hysterics or doing it for show - you know, like in the movies. If, on the other hand, it was several hundred, then maybe they are indeed worried about something other than the current non-plague.

From what is implied from this quote from this article, it looks like they were looking to fill it up.

'My primary concern was ... are we going to have the space inside the mountain for everybody who wants to move in there, and I'm not at liberty to discuss who's moving in there,' O'Shaughnessy added.

NORTHCOM and NORAD take up 30 percent of the complex's space according to The Drive.

Back
Top Bottom