One thing that I saw is that since the beginning of the crisis, the real one, everything I eat has more savour, and some things I am eating have really the taste as they are suppose to have. The scent also is more open. Did it happen to some of you?

I have noticed similar thing
This is my first post ever, although knowing Laura and Crew & the C’s already since almost two decades...
So please be gracious and hugs from Vienna.

Sitting in there and watching the show, two weeks ago I noticed very light symptoms of the virus in my body. It was not worrying, but anyway it gave me a strange feeling. Dry cough, a burning in my lungs, a bit short breath but no fever. I didn‘t pay much attention to it because I have to handle the kids while my wife is running our company...
During these 2 weeks I experienced a rollercoaster of emotions. One day I felt pretty sad and depressed and the other day I had shivers and goosebumps of delight and joy. These shivers rushed trought my body and then vanished again.

Now that the symptoms are almost gone, I am wondering if anybody else experienced such or similar things.

Physically, pretty much same symptoms, yes. Although i don't cough, there's a mild dry-scratchy sensation in my throat and occassionally nostrils. Also a shortness of breath but very slight, bordering on psychosomatic, and it passes when i manage to relax. No breathing problems during physical exercise. Both symptoms have been coming-and-going since the coronavirus thing started, more or less. I had mood swings as well - these are now gone.

As for this shortness of breath, it's mild but still i can easily imagine it developing into more serious dyspnea if one gets some kind of panic attack from the fear of getting the virus. I suffered a lot of anxiety-related symptoms in past so i don't get impressed easily by such sensations anymore.

I'm back from the hospital. Case went well, feeling much better. Since I was there a few weeks ago, there are now a series of tents to pass through just to get door access, and one needs a procedure code pass code for that.
Inside, just skeleton staff. Just a few cases in surgery. Parking lot largely vacant.
In the room across the hall from me was a gurney covered with what looked like brown paper lunch bags. When I asked about it, I was told everyone was assigned their PPE for the week, and was in their bag.
No one I asked knew anything about any actual corona cases at that facility. But they were 'ready'.
One nurse was talking to me about the crazy conspiracy theories out there. I just listened. But I could tell she was doing a lot of reading, just by the stuff she brought up, even if she did think it was crazy.

More dummy stuff to keep the sheep entertained while in lockdown:

Agreed. We are inundated with stories of how people are coping while locked up indoors. With the most mundane things. While I am watching, I know the only thing they DON"T want you to do with all this free time is... THINK! But maybe people will start to do just that.

Hmm in Sweden they have a "relaxed" approach to this CV plandemia -and Belorussia too... Makes me wonder if they could be disciplined with couple magnitude 5 earthquakes on 10 km depth, like those that took place recently in Zagreb...
:scared:

Physically, pretty much same symptoms, yes. Although i don't cough, there's a mild dry-scratchy sensation in my throat and occassionally nostrils. Also a shortness of breath but very slight, bordering on psychosomatic, and it passes when i manage to relax. No breathing problems during physical exercise. Both symptoms have been coming-and-going since the coronavirus thing started, more or less. I had mood swings as well - these are now gone.

As for this shortness of breath, it's mild but still i can easily imagine it developing into more serious dyspnea if one gets some kind of panic attack from the fear of getting the virus. I suffered a lot of anxiety-related symptoms in past so i don't get impressed easily by such sensations anymore.

I‘m normally not the guy who has fear of anything and never had panic attacks. Thank you for your reply, I will consider it as a possibility. It was just a feeling that something was „downloaded“ in me.

"- Walking 2 metres apart in public, including members of the same family"

Is this not pretty obvious that it's gone far past the point of 'protecting people', and is now testing how much totalitarian control people are willing to put up with?
It's really gaslighting. Conditioning you to go along with extreme measures, under the flimsiest of reasonings. I think we will see a lot more of that. It's like, "It's so, because I (we) say it is so." (There are no laws, only rulings...)

I quickly checked some events for 1843:

Mar 3 Congress appropriates $30,000 "to test the practicability of establishing a system of electro-magnetic telegraphs" by the US (1843)
Was this the start of networking ?

March 24 – Battle of Hyderabad: The Bombay Army, led by Major General Sir Charles Napier, defeats the Talpur Mirs, securing Sindh as a province of British India.
Imperialists doing what they do best.

July 19 – Isambard Kingdom Brunel's SS Great Britain is launched from Bristol; it will be the first iron-hulled, propeller-driven ship to cross the Atlantic Ocean.[6]
Seems a little ordinary today but it could mean the start of modern warfare.

September 15 (Sept. 3, O.S.) – A Popular uprising in Athens, Greece, including citizens and military captains, demands from King Otto a liberal Constitution from the state, which has been governed since independence (1830) by various domestic and foreign business interests.
This one could be a snapshot of what is coming.

Actually, that should make it less scary. That means that MOST people will not be harmed by it.

I know, I was just joking. But MOST is obviously not enough for some people. They want to save ALL, I guess. And they are really using that as an excuse for why we need so much social distancing. Because everybody can be a carrier of this virus without knowing. And that is socially irresponsible. Even worse than that, you are a potential murderer!

Do some governments consider "hiring" criminals to "police" the crowds of normal people when their own resources become exhausted, as in a country divided among warlords. There are many possibilities.

Well from what I have been able to find out that's exactly what the British Gov. did in Ireland in the 1920's with the Black & Tans. Released prisoners, can't have them in jail doing nothing.

Don't know if it has been said (impossible for me to catch all the pages); could it be the sun's twin?

I'm also responding while still about 5 pages behind, but I was just thinking the same thing. Then again, maybe it's still a little too 'early' for the appearance of the twin?

Summary
44 % of Canadians said they will support lockdown measures until a medical solution like a vaccine is found
46 % said they will remain supportive of the lockdown until things are manageable again within the healthcare system

I'd feel quite happy betting next months pension payment that under 100 people were asked outside a supermarket in this POLL. or should I say propaganda.

I guess the main question is: what historical events, disasters, etc, may have followed each of these comets that might indicate something about them or "friends" of theirs. Perhaps some research into historical timelines is in order?

The run up to the 1882 comet - indeed all the early to mid 1880s - have stood out in my reading as a steady build up to 'a shift in reality'. There is something about the journey to the first great modern UFO wave of 1896/97 that makes the period worth revisiting.

Below are just some pointers to the fact that things were certainly moving in a certain direction. Others could add more oddities no doubt.

1878 - Around the year 1878, a dramatic shift in the climate occurred coincident with and perhaps triggered by an impulsive spike in temperature. As a result, the climate moved from a cooling phase of about -.7 °C/century to a warming phase of about +.5°C/century, which has remained constant to the present. We see that this period of time was coincident with a large spike in solar activity.

February 2 - The first electric streetlight is installed in Wabash, Indiana.

March 31 – Wabash, Indiana becomes the first electrically lit city in the world.

October – The Blizzard of 1880 begins in North America.

November 4 – The first cash register is patented by James and John Ritty of Dayton, Ohio.

January 24 – William Edward Forster, chief secretary for Ireland, introduces his Coercion Bill, which temporarily suspends habeas corpus so that those people suspected of committing an offence can be detained without trial; it goes through a long debate before it is accepted February 2.

January 25 – Thomas Edison and Alexander Graham Bell form the Oriental Telephone Company.

February 16 – The Canadian Pacific Railway is incorporated.

March 13 – Alexander II of Russia is killed near his palace, when a bomb is thrown at him, an act falsely blamed upon Russian Jews. He is succeeded by his son, Alexander III.

April 15 – Anti-Semitic pogroms in Southern Russia begin.

August 27 – The fifth hurricane of the Atlantic season hits Florida and the Carolinas, killing about 700.

September 5 – The Thumb Fire in the U.S. state of Michigan destroys over a million acres (4,000 km²) and kills 282 people.

September 26 – Godalming in England becomes the first town to have its streets illuminated by electric light (hydroelectrically generated).

October 13 – Determined to bring about the revival of the Hebrew language as a way of unifying Jews, Eliezer Ben-Yehuda has what is believed to be the first conversation in Modern Hebrew with friends living in Paris.

November 19 – A meteorite strikes the Earth near the village of Großliebenthal, a few kilometers southwest of Odessa, Ukraine.

November - astronomer E. WI Maunder, a member of the Royal Observatory staff at Greenwich, noted “a strange celestial visitor” in his observational report. Others also saw this object, which they described as torpedo or spindle-shaped. Years later Maunder said the object looked exactly like a zeppelin, except that there were no zeppelins in 1882.

December 25–27 – The Warsaw pogrom is carried out in Vistula Land, Russian Empire.

January 2 - The Standard Oil Trust is secretly created in the United States, to control multiple corporations set up by John D. Rockefeller and his associates.

March 29 – The Knights of Columbus, a Catholic fraternal service organization, is founded in New Haven, Connecticut.

May 20 – The Triple Alliance is formed between Germany, Austria-Hungary and Italy.

July 26 - Richard Wagner's opera Parsifal debuts, at the Bayreuth Festspielhaus in Bavaria.

August 20 – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture debuts in Moscow.

September 4 – Thomas Edison flips the switch to the first commercial electrical power plant in the United States, lighting one square mile of lower Manhattan. This is considered by many as the day that begins the electrical age.

September 18 – Great Comet of 1882: Her Majesty's Astronomer at the Cape, David Gill, reports watching the comet rise a few minutes before the Sun, describing it as "The nucleus was then undoubtedly single, and certainly rather under than over 4″ in diameter; in fact, as I have described it, it resembled very much a star of the 1st magnitude seen by daylight."

January 4 – Life magazine is founded in Los Angeles

July 29 - Benito Mussolini born

August 26–27 – The volcanic island of Krakatoa erupts at 10:02 AM (local time); 163 villages are destroyed, 36,380 killed by tsunami.

Otto von Bismarck pushes the first social security law through the Reichstag.

January 4 – The Fabian Society is founded in London.

April 20 – Pope Leo XIII publishes the encyclical Humanum genus, denouncing Freemasonry and certain liberal beliefs which he considers to be associated with it.

April 22 - The Colchester earthquake, England, the UK's most destructive, occurs.

July 3 – The Dow Jones Transportation Average, consisting of eleven transportation-related companies (nine railroads and two non-rail companies, Western Union and Pacific Mail), is created. The index is the oldest stock index still in use.

August 10 – An earthquake measuring 5.5 Mfa affects a very large portion of the eastern United States. The shock has a maximum Mercalli intensity of VII (Very strong). Chimneys are toppled in New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania. Property damage is severe in Jamaica, Queens and Amityville, New York.

October 6 – The United States Naval War College is established in Newport, Rhode Island.

An economic depression hits the United States.

February 16 – Charles Dow publishes the first edition of the Dow Jones Industrial Average. The index stood at a level of 62.76, and represented the dollar average of 14 stocks: 12 railroads and two leading American industries.

February 21 – United States President Chester A. Arthur dedicates the Washington Monument.

February 26 – The final act of the Berlin Conference regulates European colonization and trade, in the scramble for Africa.

June 17 – The Statue of Liberty arrives in New York Harbor.

August 19 – S Andromedae, the only supernova seen in the Andromeda Galaxy so far by astronomers, and the first ever noted outside the Milky Way, is discovered.

A cholera outbreak occurs in Spain.

June 10 – The Mount Tarawera volcano erupts in New Zealand, resulting in the deaths of over 150 people and the destruction of the famous Pink and White Terraces.

June 13 – The Great Vancouver Fire devastates much of Vancouver, British Columbia.

August 20 - A massive hurricane demolishes the town of Indianola, Texas.

September 4 – American Indian Wars: After almost 30 years of fighting, Apache leader Geronimo surrenders, with his last band of warriors, to General Nelson Miles, at Skeleton Canyon in Arizona.

October 28 – In New York Harbor, U.S. President Grover Cleveland dedicates the Statue of Liberty, a gift from France. The ensuing spontaneous celebration in New York City leads to the first ticker tape parade.

November – The extremely harsh winter of 1886–87 in the United States begins, killing tens of thousands of cattle on the Great Plains of North America.

January 28 - In a snowstorm at Fort Keogh, Montana, the largest snowflakes on record are reported. They are 15 inches (38 cm) wide and 8 inches (20 cm) thick.

September 28 – The 1887 Yellow River flood begins in China, killing 900,000 to 2,000,000 people.

November 13 – Bloody Sunday: Police in London clash with radical and Irish nationalist protesters.

The Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn is founded.

Mystery airships
or phantom airships are a class of unidentified flying objects best known from a series of newspaper reports originating in the western United States and spreading east during late 1896 and early 1897.

The New York Herald-Tribune described a sighting in Chicago on April 9, 1897, that lasted from 8 P.M. until 2 A.M.:

Thousands of amazed persons declared that the lights seen in the northwest were those of an airship, or some floating object, miles above the earth… Some declared that they could distinguish two cigar-shaped objects and great wings.

Two giant searchlights apparently illuminated the object. Other, far stranger, incidents occurred. Explanations included many of the standard culprits of later ages: mass hallucination and hysteria, experimental aircraft (private, not military), opium-induced dreams, hoaxes, or all of the above.

April 17 - Airship crashes in Aurora, Ft Worth, Texas - the first reported modern era UFO crash (and suspected retrieval?)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom