This confinement also questions our ability to be creative, to find solutions or occupations that allow us to ventilate the mind, to continue to take care of our bodies and to allow us to continue to do the work. Do you remember the C's said that the battle was being fought through us ? This seems to take on a very special meaning in the plan we have been asked to carry out. I remember Macron saying on French television "We are at war", he is at war with the people and we are at war with ourselves.

Ambient hysteria is a disease that can really infect if we are not armed, and it is much worse than the virus. This confinement is a first step in taking total control, knowing that the events will surely go cresendo (if we add the earthly changes), little by little some of them will really be broken psychically. It seems to me that the stoic position is one of the most recommended and most to be understood now.
I like what you say here. Every day I make an effort to concentrate on what I am doing, and also take care of my emotions, be aware of them, try to understand them as I never did before. Be grateful of what I have, good friends, my husband and my dogs, the apartment that now is a prison I appreciate because of all of this that I just said. Learn to breath in this prison, learn to be free in this prison, learn to love.

Thank for your words. The stoics are what we need now as guides.

Oh my! 2000 deaths in New York State! A true crisis!

Except...

In 2015 there were 153,623 deaths in New York State. That comes to 420.88 a day, with heart disease and cancer as leading causes.

So all you have to do is pin blame on Corona a portion of the time, and in a couple of weeks, you've got all the hysteria fuel you need to keep everybody passively playing along in their isolation bubbles.

Just a thought.

I did read it several times. What I understood was a guess at the actual size. It isn't an exact measured fact. For that we will have to wait.

Yes, but it will be nowhere near "5 times the size of Jupiter". That applies to the gas/plasma cloud, not the actual body.

Also your thoughts of it being a fragment of a once whole twin of the Sun gave some pause for thought.

I never suggested that it could be a fragment of a once whole twin sun. Please re-read what I wrote. The idea is that a companion star can send comets scattering when it passes through the Oort cloud or the Kuiper belt. NOT that it was ever part of said "twin sun."

As always, the Devil is in the details. Learn to pay attention to them please, for your own sake!

Could this also be the comet swarm or at least a part of it that has had an influence on past civilizations, thus prompting the Coronavirus virus lockdown by those in the know? Getting everyone home and suspending globetrotting.

Certainly there are elites who are somewhat more in the loop than the rest of the population. In order to get all of the World's Governments into a lock step, it would almost seem like something more significant is looming.

It could be part of an ancient swarm that was sent bowling into the solar system. But I would recommend reading Clube and Napier on those issues since they did some back calculations to figure out what current comets are part of what ancient systems.

Son of a gun!!! I can NOT keep up with this thread even with skipping numerous posts!

Good news - Beautiful mostly sunny day 61F - spring bursting out all over with bountiful blooming trees, forsythia, bridal spray, daffodils, hyacinths, etc. The star and tulip magnolia trees the most spectacular and since no freezing temps so far, they haven't been turned to brown mush! Crocuses were great but totally pounded down by recent heavy rains. People/kids out on bicycles, walking dogs, jogging, strolling.

CV news - social distancing prominently in effect in stores, some with plastic screens. Some suspicious people with or without masks wary of fellow shoppers. Some maintaining a realistic sense of humor about it. Death plague after all - don't get too close - ha ha.
Fox news radio: "Grim new statistic - one million dead in US!" Blah blah blah blah blah etc. official hysteria propaganda. I can't blame people for believing this crap as the MSM propaganda is off the charts! I've been doing my best to accurately inform my family/friends, but I wonder if I can even hope to counter this "flood" (Event 201) of hysterical BS! The sheeple are rapidly transforming to lemmings racing for the nearest cliff!

Sent out Easter package to grandkids and new grandoggie - their mom will probably disinfect every bit of it including the box itself!

I don't know if I had told this, sorry if yes, but yesterday I asked news about my inmates at the prison where I was going for the Book Club. Here also they release prisoners.
Just like in Norway Norway: Convicted criminal foreigners to be released on the streets while Norwegians banned from visiting cottages
Perhaps they have staff problem at the prisons, because staff with a cough or runny nose are assumed to be infected with the Coronavirus? There was also:
Q: (Perceval) Over 11 years ago you said that the Nazi master race idea was for the purposes of creating a breeding ground for the reintroduction of the Nephilim for total control of 3rd density prior to elevation to 4th, and that this failed. At the time Laura asked what their plan was now, and you said that you could not say because she would seek to reveal it leading to her destruction. So my question is, (with mirth) have we evolved to a high enough degree that we can know now?

A: You already figured it out.

Q: {Everyone looks to Perceval as though he figured something out}. (Perceval) Well I didn’t really figure anything out, I was just thinking about it and decided that the new plan was to introduce the psychopaths in order to effect the total control of the planet along certain lines)

A: And “culling” the non-psychopaths.
Do some governments consider "hiring" criminals to "police" the crowds of normal people when their own resources become exhausted, as in a country divided among warlords. There are many possibilities.

Maybe we should ask for them to share the models they are using?
And they are sharing the model after all:

This is an interesting take on the whole thing. I made a screen shot of what I highlighted on FB and posted on Twitter:

I think he's saying that Trump and Putin have secretly joined forces to use the Controllers' plan to lockdown the world to... save it?

Wishful thinking I'm afraid. The US and Russia are swept up in this and there's nothing even those two 'sovereign' leaders can do to stop it.

And that's even assuming they actually want to stop it. It all depends on what exactly they were told about why the world absolutely had to be placed under lockdown for months.

I have two anecdotes to tell:

So, I got a text message from my supervisor freaking out and telling me that the manager and other 9 people from my office tested positive for Covid-19, even do we are now working from home and we left the company at the same day. I told her ''I told you that we may already had that virus before'' and she said ''that explains when I was weirdly sick like 2 months ago'' and then she freaked out again, and finally she calmed down.

And the second one and coming back about the subject of cosmic forces being displayed after all this, my mom (a very skeptic person) is telling me that she is seeing news about lights and weird objects appearing in our sky. I was like 'hmm interesting'. And she said ''perhaps you could be right about your theory of this pandemic''. Internally I felt like a was winning a mayor battle at last feeling like somebody in my family is finally starting to make questions, externally I didn't show any surprise reaction and only told her ''Who knows? Lets wait and see how everything goes''.
I'm gonna check what types of news she is seeing and take a look at it maybe there is something valid that I can share here.

And 7. Elimination of a part of the population that are a "charge" for them: old people, people with health issues, etc.
Maybe, maybe not. I've had a sense for a long time that the very elderly and ill were kind of being over-treated as a profit source, a cash cow. The health system, played right, can be hugely profitable, even when dealing with Medicare and Medicaid. The game is largely run by very big, regional players in the US now. Most physicians here are now employed by these people. Many well organized mouths at the trough. EHRs prompt us to look for very specific new troubles, so as to flag for needful treatment. Next month it will be something else. Always is.
Very few independent physicians left in practice (that don't operate this way). I think this Corona thing will probably force many of the holdouts into retirement.

Last edited:
Not sure if Fox news said one million dead or infected - that would be quite a jump from yesterday WH prediction of 100K to 240K deaths. How many would also make mistake in hearing "dead" instead of infected? The hysteria is contagious!
They can say the numbers they want. Like in all wars, lie is the Queen! You say want you think it is necessary to your purposes, to your objective. Hopefully we know about propaganda, and how in all the wars they used it to manipulated people. It is important to read the book by Haffner, and books about the Second World War to understand a little more that "the first victim of war is TRUTH". It is a sentence I don't remember by whom.

It appears that in Canada majority means < 50%

Majority of Canadians support coronavirus lockdown measures: poll
[...]
Summary
44 % of Canadians said they will support lockdown measures until a medical solution like a vaccine is found
46 % said they will remain supportive of the lockdown until things are manageable again within the healthcare system

Hello friends!
Something about smoking\covid data.
I found the study he got that from. It was published by the US CDC a couple of days ago:

Preliminary Estimates of the Prevalence of Selected Underlying Health Conditions Among Patients with Coronavirus Disease 2019 — United States, February 12–March 28, 2020

The Chinese discovered this too. From a sample of 1,099 Chinese people who contracted SARS-CoV-2, just 12.6% of them were smokers, whereas around 25% of the Chinese population smokes:

And an even more interesting study of clinical data from Wuhan - though from a much smaller sample of 140 patients - found that just 1.4% of people hospitalized by the virus were current smokers.

Last edited:
Maybe, maybe not. I've had a sense for a long time that the very elderly and ill were kind of being over-treated as a profit source, a cash cow. The health system, played right, can be hugely profitable, even when dealing with Medicare and Medicaid. The game is largely run by very big, regional players in the US now. Most physicians not employed by these people. Many well organized mouths at the trough. EHRs prompt us to look for very specific new troubles, so as to flag for needful treatment. Next month it will be something else. Always is.
Very few independent physicians left in practice (that don't operate this way). I think this Corona thing will probably force many of the holdouts into retirement.
In this new world old people and sick people will not be useful. The world we are entering will be totally different. We will not recognised it. Even the devilish Madame la corrupte Lagarde insist that pensioners are too many. They do not have money for pensions.
Well, we will see.

Back
Top Bottom