Ancient Comet ‘Atlas’ is Back! Plus Giant Asteroid

NewEngland Seeker

The Cosmic Force
FOTCM Member
Just read this from a news feed!

A huge icy space rock, comet ‘Atlas’, is currently in the constellation Ursa Major in the northern sky orbiting Mars, but it’s on a trajectory with our Sun and it will get progressively brighter as it reaches its closest point at the end of May, if it doesn't fragment that is. Read more Section: News General Science & Space

Read in Ancient Origins: https://apple.news/A-1Vq3RJnNp2tOldUhhoHkA

It will be showing up around the end of April.
Does this have something to do with "April Drop Dead" event?⁉:welcome:

Uf, you nearly gave me heart attack! :lol:

I follow news about Atlas a bit but the size you mentioned just shocked me, because I have not read it anywhere. Then I read the article posted and realized that it is just a catch, of course. But ok, it gave me a short term rush of adrenaline and cortisol at the same time so I am more ready for evening work ;-D

The exact size of the rocky icy core of the strange comet isn't known but is likely only a few miles across - but it has a much larger atmosphere.

Since it was first discovered in December the gaseous envelope surrounding the comet has ballooned in diameter to a staggering 447,387 miles.

So now, because they have nothing better to report, they will be claiming the half size of Sun? Give me a break!

It could be a spectacular event though, unless it fades out. These things are unpredictable but concerning current situation in the world this one has a chance to become a real sign of our times.

Uf, you nearly gave me heart attack! :lol:

I follow news about Atlas a bit but the size you mentioned just shocked me, because I have not read it anywhere. Then I read the article posted and realized that it is just a catch, of course. But ok, it gave me a short term rush of adrenaline and cortisol at the same time so I am more ready for evening work ;-D

Indeed, that's one sensationalizing headline for you. It's not the first time they report that a comet is humongous when in fact it's the comet's atmosphere that's super-large. However, it is still quite remarkable, especially because a large atmosphere means the earth will more likely pass through it sooner or later, and as we know, viruses can rain down from comets. The Cs did say a real plague was likely within two years, which may be the time the dust falls on us, so there.

The Daily mail
Giant comet is set to light up the night sky in April

-----------------------------------------------------------
and an Astrologer on it ... ( kinda too much doom. but just sharing )

Oh wow that's really weird. I had a dream a few weeks ago that I was standing outside in the lawn with a bunch of neighbors and we were all looking around and up. The sky was filled with these big clouds that moved and enveloped one another very quickly as if a volcano had erupted. These were not normal cloud movements but they were clouds nonetheless. Soon enough there was a giant green light in the sky that zipped from the horizon and stopped at one point. I felt like being in a petri dish being watched by it. The green light looked exactly like the one in the picture from The Daily mail.

It reminds me of that session when as yet unknown properties of carbon altered our DNA combined with certain light waves. Perhaps we will experience these enzymes via the atmosphere left behind by the comet, if the earth passes through it of course. FWIW

Q: (L) Okay, at the time this "Mark of Cain" came about, were there other humans on the planet that did not have this configuration?

A: It was added to all simultaneously.

Q: (L) How did they physically go about performing this act? What was the mechanism of this event, the nuts and bolts of it?

A: Are you ready? DNA core is as yet undiscovered enzyme relating to carbon. Light waves were used to cancel the first ten factors of DNA by burning them off. At that point, a number of physical changes took place including knot at top of spine. Each of these is equally reflected in the ethereal.

The Daily mail
Giant comet is set to light up the night sky in April

-----------------------------------------------------------
and an Astrologer on it ... ( kinda too much doom. but just sharing )

Aside from the "Sky is Falling" hype I wonder if this is lead comet in a cluster f***? 🎆🌠 I vaguely remember that the C's mentioned that a swarm was going to happen. Furthermore, this is coming from the Ursa minor and Cassiopeia region of the sky.:lkj:

1585873338525.png

C-19? Ha ha! Those metaphors don't happen at random, I think.

Anyway, it's probably not ice, and the glow is almost certainly not light diffusion. -After having read Pierre and Laura's book, "Earth Changes and the Human-Cosmic Connection" it becomes quite apparent that we're looking at electrical phenomena when we see comet auras and glowing tails. It's all about the plasma!

In fact, I'd be curious to know Pierre's take on this new visitor and what it might indicate.

Found an interesting website that seems to give detailed information on this comet, and others.

Also has a neat little 3D solar system simulator so you can see it's orbit, and where it will be on what dates.

There was a comet in 2007 which 'atmosphere" was larger than the Sun (it was leaving the inner solar system when it exploded). This comet in particular could be interesting if it carries a few brothers and sisters with it or if it fragment in an impredictable way. After all, it is particularly active (electrically speaking) and anything is possible.

The funny thing is that there hasn't been a beautiful display in the sky for a while, and this happens right when people are asked to cower in their homes. Will the universe, earth and sky, respond to what's happening on Earth in some manner?

Also has a neat little 3D solar system simulator so you can see it's orbit, and where it will be on what dates.
I should have never seen your post... now you got me playing with it for almost an hour!

Anyway, it is pity we can't see the heliospheric current sheet in the picture (I know - that would be too much to ask for, maybe the DCM) but even just the geometry of the time right around perihelium looks interesting at least.

Martians will be very close to seeing the comet's transit across the Sun on June 1st (and crossing the ecliptic), along with Jupiter and Saturn, the big pullers, in near conjunction (in cosmic terms) with the red planet too.

Three days later, June 4th, conjunction of Earth, Venus, Sun.

But of course, these dates might not be that interesting after all. We will have to wait and see. I think that if the April Drop Dead has anything to do with C/2019 Y4 (Atlas ) then she will go really bright to illuminate some significant social or natural event. It does not look like we could be endangered by possible friends in terms of being hit. The earth will not be anywhere near its trajectory, the swarm would have to be huge, meaning very wide, so if she is going to put on a show then my bet would be more towards those electrical/plasma properties.

This is not to say that there is no really huge swarm on the way though which has nothing to do with this C/19 babe's orbit. By the way, were C's saying anything about the 'final' swarm coming from south of the ecliptic, almost unseen until close enough?

I had a little play with the 3D simulator too, very exciting. I don't know if the simulator takes into account - the gravity pull of other planets as the comet gets nearer and resulting change in trajectory. It does get very near to Earth around Feb 2021 which is interesting given C's prediction of something cosmic level occurring within less than 2 years. From what we have learned about Earth's history, there has always been a comet or two passing through the Solar system and becoming visible in the skies just before the plague. So, a comet need not score a direct hit but can still cause immense damage via new viruses or mutations to existing viruses leading to a bigger yet real pandemic resulting in elevation of global hysteria.

I suppose the current lockdown exercise due to Covid-19 could just be a fire-drill as well as indoctrination of global population to self-isolate and avoid revolting against the PTB when the real pandemic hits - judging by the current situation this one of the possible future realities with over 99% probability. All the while, the PTB are planning to hole themselves in their entrenched bunkers hoping to ride out the storm.

Back
Top Bottom