Is this really the whole banana or another attempt to attack Trump ?
Not sure how you would judge that, but it is all over the news:

It is possible that all of the above are biased, but I have no other means to validate what you are asking.

UK ‘BURNING 5G masts’ after conspiracy that ‘radiation sparked coronavirus’
The theory originated last month after a video filmed at a
US health conference claimed Africa was not as affected by the disease because it is "not a 5G region".
The myth was quickly debunked after the World Health Organisation confirmed there were thousands of Covid-19 cases in Africa.

The government has also confirmed there is "no evidence to suggest that 5G has anything to do with Covid-19".

Celebs have been slammed for sharing the conspiracy theory, including Jason Gardiner and Callum Best, who posted similar claims that 5G can impact the immune system.

But the claims have still been doing the rounds on WhatsApp via a lengthy voice note - with phone masts now being set alight in the UK.

Engineers are now also being targeted with social media users encouraging each other to destroy the masts in a Stop 5G Facebook group.

Last edited:
Local Walmart has just announced it is closing off access to everything but the grocery section of the store. Too bad if you need to buy underwear I guess! 😁 Only one person per shopping cart and only 100 people in the store at a time. Limits on how much of each item you can purchase.

Over at the home improvement stores, they were complaining that people were coming in and buying mulch and flowers as they are non-essential items. So this morning I got my butt out and bought two big bags of garden soil and some plant food before they shut that off too. 😁

This just in! As of this afternoon, the Governor "recommends" that everyone wear a home-made face mask (and gave links to instructions on how to make one, not the one with the bra though :lol:) anytime they leave their house! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yeah, because everyone knows you can't coordinate things from a normal building. You need a bunker. I always coordinate my efforts from a bunker.
Exactly. Just like Osama bin Laden pulled off the 9/11 attacks from his bunker aka cave in Afghanistan. He was invincible with his laptop and a mobile phone, which due to his G-string access to the internet (a souped up 5G connection built on a shoe string budget) escaped detection. Yes, the caves or the bunkers are the places to go when you want to pull something big off, which is why it makes sense that the Pentagon and the self proclaimed positive tested celebrities/royalties and oligarchs are heading for the hills bunkers.

Therefore, starting from next week, the rules of quarantine will differ in Russian regions. Here are some examples:

In Sverdlovsk Region, the self-isolation will be extended until 20 April only, so they have shortened their quarantine.

In Pskov Region, the quarantine may be softened in one week.

In Khakassia, the self-isolation is extended until 12 April, so they have shortened it too.

Some regions, on the contrary, decided to strengthen their measures. Chechnya, for example, has finally declared a curfew. Which is not surprising, considering the specifics of this region.
Let's hope, other countries take this as a example and starts relaxing it. Hopefully this will expose all the people like Bill Gates, Dr. Fauci and Democratic Governors from (NY, LA) and MSM for their Hype.

I'm actually in the middle of a decision right now - 2 relatives want to come over for Easter, and on the one hand, I'm like "great!", and the rebellious part in me totally wants to do it. On the other hand, I thought about postponing it because I don't know how neighbors and the community will react. There are also many elderly people here, and some of them are afraid. So it might be considerate not to "play the rebel" in this situation. How many other people are faced with such moral dilemmas right now I wonder.

We faced a similar kind of dilemma regarding whether or not to close our clinic. It was not mandated by the state but our colleagues were all closing their clinics and many patients started calling to cancel their appointments and were asking us what to do. We decided to officially close our doors but we are continuing to see "urgent" cases who need our care. I am anticipating that the department of health will order us to close our doors at some point, as that has been done in California, Colorado and in other states. Until then we will continue quietly seeing a few people here and there. I say quietly because I have had a bad feeling a couple of times when talking to some of my colleagues and patients and I made sure to reiterate that we are officially closed.

So FWIW if I were you I would not play the rebel right now. If you do decide to have your relatives over, do it quietly.

what is this?
Is it disinfo? Is it real? I does seem odd, though. The guy looks not very ill to begin with. But ok, that also can be.
Are you allowed to film in a hospital, in the first place? In the US? Now? Really?

And that he is so very composed. Right until they strap him down. This definitely adds to more craziness. Maybe someone even might think you can't trust doctors anymore. I mean I would not usher my dad in a hospital right now, but I am sure I find a decent doctor if needed.

Someone posted on my town’s Facebook page that they’re appalled that the golf course was open. I’m not a golfer myself but I’m pretty sure it’s a sport where one carries their own equipment, uses their own ball, wears gloves, and where standing within 2 meters of someone is considered bad form. :rotfl:

what is this?
Is it disinfo? Is it real? I does seem odd, though. The guy looks not very ill to begin with. But ok, that also can be.
Are you allowed to film in a hospital, in the first place? In the US? Now? Really?

And that he is so very composed. Right until they strap him down. This definitely adds to more craziness. Maybe someone even might think you can't trust doctors anymore. I mean I would not usher my dad in a hospital right now, but I am sure I find a decent doctor if needed.

It's hard to tell with that video alone as we don't have the context, it seems as though the doctor's want to do a "work up" which I'm assuming is a blood panel because they think the man is sick. It appears as though the man may have some mental health issues, repeatedly bringing up that he "is a man now", but that is an assumption. For all we know he could've been pulled off the street for coughing. From what I can gather from the new UK laws, they have relaxed the laws for mental health issues and also allowed forcible detainment and treatment if it is suspected that you have COVID. Has the USA changed its laws too?

Great quote, thanks! What stood out was the "it was again permissible" yet "one was still told not to do so" bit. Same now in many places, including here in Germany - technically, it's still legal to visit relatives; but the law is vague and nobody really knows. At the same time, people are told not to all the time. And other people are watching closely if you follow the rules. So the net effect is that even that something might still be legal, you don't do it.

It's gaslighting. I made sure to review all the rules before making a long trip for two good justifiable reasons. I had all the paperwork and even more. I get stopped by the police and am told that any good reason that I may have should require only 1-hour drive. I checked the Interior Ministry's website and could not find such a law or recommendation anywhere. Maybe I missed it?

They didn't charge me anything and allowed me to do my trip, but I was advised to change the hour time on my way back so it can reflect that I was in the road for only 1 hour.

Someone is giving rules to the police, and they don't match official government publications. Maybe someone in the media invented the rule, and they expect people to watch the media all the day long.

ITS NOW GETTING CRAZIER THAN EVER.Panama new lock down measures,Women can leave their homes to get necessities on Mon,Wednesdays and Fridays.Men can do the same but only on Tuesdays,Thursdays and Saturdays. SUNDAY everyone stays inside.
That is some seriously retarded shit. I would like to hear the logic behind that. Like, women are more likely to catch a disease from other women? This is straight out of 1984. People should start reading it again.

This is just straight out harassment with no sense whatsoever, just to see how much crap people can take.

But this will backfire. This is the greatest scam since 9/11, and back then people were pretty clueless. 9/11 was the event that woke up more people than probably any other, and they have since done a lot of research on the elite. And while the PTB could drown most of the evidence back then for those notorious 'reasons of national security', now the data are all in the open and easy to check. There is no pandemic and checking a few numbers online can prove it.

So if they push this far enough, which seems to be happening, even normal people will start asking wtf is going on, and it will be much, much easier than on 9/11 to show them this is all bullshit. Nobody's going to wake up, but a lot of people are going to get seriously pissed off, once they realise this total madness and fascist harassment was for absolutely nothing.

It's gaslighting. I made sure to review all the rules before making a long trip for two good justifiable reasons. I had all the paperwork and even more. I get stopped by the police and am told that any good reason that I may have should require only 1-hour drive. I checked the Interior Ministry's website and could not find such a law or recommendation anywhere. Maybe I missed it?

They didn't charge me anything and allowed me to do my trip, but I was advised to change the hour time on my way back so it can reflect that I was in the road for only 1 hour.

Someone is giving rules to the police, and they don't match official government publications. Maybe someone in the media invented the rule, and they expect people to watch the media all the day long.

Yeah, I think the media are playing advocate for these rules that - yet - do not exist.

I just caught info there is to be petition against 5G in Croatia. And it was started by European Citizens from Germany in the EU council! This info was posted a month and half ago and I dont see any updates.
Main goal of this petition: To introduce a legal moratorium on 5G!!!
on 01/MARCH/2020

is anyone here from Italy?
source: Alleanza Europea Stop 5G, dalla Germania il Diritto d’iniziativa dei cittadini europei per una moratoria internazionale. Italia co-firmataria promotrice

Here is the original site for all forumites from Germany if they arent already on it:
Thank you very much, will send far and wide. Even some of the zombies won't want what's left of their brains fried.

Back
Top Bottom