Hi Mikkael. I would interpret this as the debt-junkies demanding that the politicians accept that the people be squeezed dry to save the debt making, drug fiends who depend on an endless supply of free money (i.e. free drugs) so as to leverage their 'speshulness' onto the rest of us.

Essentially the FT - which is one of the key carriers of command to the political class on behalf of those in the insulated world of god-like aspiring 'high-finance' - is saying 'more of the same for us, but we wont be paying for any of this by the way - the 'public will' (more debt=more inflation=higher prices+higher taxes). Zero % or negative interest rates means that there is no forward price value in the money (an essential risk/reward balancing equation in the decision to borrow or make more debt). Its saying all the cost is being shunted down the road onto other people 'in the future' - though that future may be next year with tax rises say required to reflect the new 'austerity' and the fact that its all your fault, bad human! They can then use this today at whatever interest rate they like (20% plus say) to make huge free profits on top of the gift of free money. Its called a print your own mafia extortion racket.

When they say it needs to be accompanied by 'private debt cancellation' they are saying 'give us our saturated cakes and let us eat them all.... plus all the other cakes in the store as well!' i.e. whilst all the above is going on, we also expect you politicians to evaporate all the debt we few have built up when we 'borrowed all that free money you've given us since 2008 and pile the cost of so doing back onto the public purse.

Pure psychopathy unleashed; utter madness - and reveals what economic/central banking has always been - institutionalized fraud and day light robbery. Its just no longer pretending to be based on any kind of checks and balances, reality or equity.

In a line it means - milk them all until they drop!

Hope that all makes sense. What do you think?
Thanks for expanding on the topic of debt. What you described in metaphor as, 'give us our saturated cakes and let us eat them all' makes important point I think: it is to force all unwilling participants to give up their savings, in order to give central bankers the power to control economy from collapsing, and so people can keep their jobs, but in exchange left totally dependent on state. In another words it is a totalitarian's wet dream.
Now Christine Lagarde [current president ECB, btw she is lawyer] is a proponent of the Negative Interest Rates Policy, championing the unconventional mechanism to achieve growth. Since the eurozone has barely cracked 2% GDP, many are anticipating that Lagarde will deepen negative rates during her term as president. Anytime she has mused on the subject, Lagarde has usually dismissed concerns about the saver, noting that they are also consumers, borrowers, and workers.

Lagarde herself:
"We should be happier to have a job than to have our savings protected. I think that it is in this spirit that monetary policy has been decided by my predecessors and I think they made quite a beneficial choice.”

When thinking again about those Draghi's words, that "The loss of income incurred by the private sector — and any debt raised to fill the gap — must eventually be absorbed, wholly or in part, on to government balance sheets", that sounds to me like they're going to bail out virtually everyone.

The main new thing is that the state government is now recommending that people wear cloth masks in public. By now we've all heard about how surgical masks aren't good enough and even N95 aren't enough because this virus is so dangerous, but now we're all supposed to wear cloth masks? Huh? :ohboy:

I'm guessing the reason given will be that it is a reminder to stop us from touching our own face, and that it will help keep others safe so we don't sneeze on them. Its just tough to keep up sometimes.

I read it's to keep us from breathing on people when in close quarters like grocery store and pharmacies. Home-made ones are selling like hotcakes on Facebook, in all patterns and colors! A new fashion statement, I guess. ;-D I saw an article this morning where somebody did some testing to see which type of cloth works better than others. They are recommending (for now) double flannel, at least 180 thread count! Tee shirts, supposedly, don't work very well. :rolleyes:

I quickly left there "dangerous" area and went to the neurosurgery department. Same emptiness and nurses chatting. Same reprimanding about me wandering in the clinic. This time my chocolates were refused "we don't accept anything from outside".

Does this mean they live in that hospital, never leave and have no contact with the "outside" world at all? Or do they leave to go home each night? If the latter, funny that the "outside" can only infect them during their working hours, while they're in the hospital. I'm not a virology expert but it sounded like they said this to prevent you from seeing the empty hospital, or to demonstrate their commitment to the rules because it's such a dangerous virus.

I noticed some people have developed selective attention when it comes to the covid rules. I went shopping yesterday and although only around 30% of people wore masks (they're not compulsory - at least not yet), everyone seemed to diligently obey the 2 metres distance rule when queuing up to pay. If I accidentally moved too close they'd give me a stern look. But 5 minutes later squeezing right next to me to grab something from a shelf in a manner that wasn't far off giving me a base for inappropriate touching allegations against them was somehow perfectly fine. I mean seriously... :umm: Same thing went for a very elderly man, all wrapped up, wearing gloves and a mask, who obeyed the queue but squeezed between people in that store, as if the virus was only transmittable in shopping queues.

But maybe it's a London thing and people have been so traumatised by the crowded Tube that not physically touching others already feels like keeping their distance ;-)

Last edited:
Messing with people's minds, breaking them down.
Indeed. Liam1310, and then after getting their hopes up like this:

'A senior adviser (yes, you guessed correctly; our favourite professor Ferguson:rolleyes:) to the UK government has announced that social distancing measures in the country may be relaxed within a matter of weeks amidst signs that the spread of the Coronavirus may be slowing.
Professor Neil Ferguson, a British epidemiologist who has been advising Boris Johnson’s government on its response to the Coronavirus epidemic, told BBC Radio 4 that the number of Brits with the disease is expected to plateau in 7-10 days, and then following that, social distancing measures may be loosened.'

They will for sure crash them down. Classic mind games.

In Portugal in the meantime, with the extension of the state of emergency come amongst others these new rules:

- suspension of the right to the protection of personal data;
- opening the door to allowing product rationing and price controls plus reduction/suspension of property or personal income;
- the 'key workers' (in health care, civil protection, police, defence 'and other activities necessary for the treatment of patients') rights to strike are further reduced and suspension of the unions' right to be involved in labour legislation as this would cause delay;
- change to the right to move and settle
-'competent authorities' can now decide that someone is placed in compulsive confinement outside their home or hospital.

These measures run until 17th April.

It's getting serious, also i think it is wise to lay low and go as much undetected as possible in these times. My partner is also buying into the hoax unfortunately but i still provide my opinions.
I think it's a perfect time to work on self-importance. Watching our ego right now, and swallow your pride so they don't know who we really are. Planification and TIMING !! Then release the gate. It might take years be ready.
Indeed Esprit, don't let a good crisis go to waste, after all, i and guess all of us, already had much practice in the art of suffering over the years:cool2:

While watching the latest Corbet report on bioterror false flag, Google threw a 1918 pandemic video as a recommendation. Given that i know little about 1918 flu pandemic decided to watch it. We know the current coronavirus scare is fake/manufactured crisis, but Govt.'s bought it for different reason . Given that C's said "People will prepare for the real pandemic when it comes", I thought I will watch it. It was interesting how Spanish flu or swine flu spread in 1918.

Some points:
  • Different theories on where it originated and how it spread all across the globe. This happened in the middle of the war, that killed more soldiers in barracks than in war. US alone lost 670K while 20-50 million lost life acorss the world , while 500 million effected. It is called spanish flu because Spain was not in war, so media was not in lock down , so reported the casualties, while all other govt. restricted the media , minimized the casualty reports.
  • One source of the so-called spanish virus is United States. Initially it is reported in small place in US south, lot of people died. Mostly young. couple of young people from the same place decided to go army camp to enroll in the war, carried it to there and spread it to the training camp, from there it went to War in Europe and spread it all over to soldiers and citizens depending on where they went.
  • It was deadly and highly contagious. people tend to get sick and die with few days - one to 5 days. some can turn blue and die soon, hospitals overwhelmed, people can bleed blood. Overwhelmed hospital staff walked on the blood , get them selves sick and story goes on.
  • War conditions, front line trenches with no shelter from heat or rain, eating and fighting in the same trenches, leaving the dead in war in the open air contributed to the spread wildly.
  • Soldiers took the virus to their places. Initially european countries, then to Africa, India and China by the ships that carried. With in days the effects are clear in those places ships landed.
  • It came back to US through the ships to NYC, Boston and so on. They tried to quarentine, but some army folks went out any way and spread it all over the places through army cantonments, then through train travel and spread to onlookers at the train stations where ever they stopped.
  • Philadelphia is hardest hit as it is hub of steel works and other manufacturing where people are living in very congested, unsanitized conditions, sharing beds. Philadelphia city folks ( despite the warning of health authorities) decided to allow the military parade aimed to sell War bonds. the massive turn out spread it to all the massive onlookers and thus disaster ensured that killed 13,000 people and infected millions.
  • Only San Francisco spared the wrath because the city Govt. decided to lock down and enforce the quarentine with strict measures. That is only during initial phase. But after every thing relaxed, the virus came back with mutation killed lot more people in San Francisco than other people. I guess, they got immunity by then.

While watching the latest Corbet report on bioterror false flag, Google threw a 1918 pandemic video as a recommendation. Given that i know little about 1918 flu pandemic decided to watch it. We know the current coronavirus scare is fake/manufactured crisis, but Govt.'s bought it for different reason . Given that C's said "People will prepare for the real pandemic when it comes", I thought I will watch it. It was interesting how Spanish flu or swine flu spread in 1918.

Some points:
Have you seen this post of mine?

Theres a very nice explanation in that video why there are PANDEMIC situations on this planet of ours...
Electrification of the Earth.
5G is the next big one!

A nurse went to me swiftly : "it's a COVID area here, you're not supposed to be here".
He thought he got the virus two weeks ago, the symptoms were very mild. In his opinion, Southwestern France will be spared: "we dodged the epidemics".

The cognitive dissonance among (many? some?) doctors and health professionals is truly remarkable. They are sitting in their empty hospitals, or have no COVID cases, or both, and they think "well, WE are probably not affected" or "look, we already had to send away a few respiratory machines! Waaahhh!" (a doctor acquaintance of mine has said this to prove how serious the situation is!) Or, "we just added new ICU beds, it's THAT bad!" (never mind those are empty...) Truly remarkable. I mean, what kind of lame pandemic is that when there are no patients? I hope more doctors will speak out eventually. But many seem to be so hypnotized that they literally see a pandemic that is not there. I also suspect that many just love the extra attention and "hero status".

Have you seen this post of mine?
Sure I did and I have my own posts . That's why I wrote
We know the current coronavirus scare is fake/manufactured crisis, but Govt.'s bought it for different reason . Given that C's said "People will prepare for the real pandemic when it comes", I thought I will watch it.
I don't mean to discount the Out of proportion response and deliberate media hype of the PTB.

It feels like this whole "wearing a mask" thing is morphing into a psychological warfare. I just came across this article here where people put masks on statues all over the world. For me this this conveys the message "be silent", "don't say anything" and enforces censorship.

Quote from the article:
"From Queen Victoria to Manneken Pis to the “Fearless Girl”: around the world, famous statues have been put on protective masks in the coronavirus pandemic. To cheer you up, but also as an appeal for the best possible protection of everyone in the crisis."

https://orf.at/stories/3160510/

I thought they were short on masks, and now they hang them on freaking statues.
Another sign, that screams, this is BS :-O

Sure I did and I have my own posts . That's why I wrote
Ok. I saw you state you dont know much about Spanish Flu. And that doc in my post explains WHY there was a Spanish Flu. And that is the first time I heard an explanation for it that is 100% accurate... and it explains ALL other pandemics on this planet.

People in Belgrade that were locked in quarantine in Belgrade fair hall, started the demonstration with hunger yesterday because they didn't have the basic conditions to be there. They were without hot water and showers for the whole week.

That's true about conditions, but they were actually protesting because they were not tested for corona. So today came the tests - out of 69 people there 38 are negative. More than half are negative and sent home. I wonder if they will ever fill that hall. They already started making 3 more in Belgrade and several others in other cities.

Today came the results for new tests: 148 positive. And yesterday was 305. Half less! Explain the lockdown, as Joe says.

Manufactured pandemic
Man made virus
Media lies
Draconian measures
New laws
Under the guise
Of saving lives
People die
Oh my
Like it's something
New
Selective empathy
Directed by media
Tell you what
To care about
Your mind is
Not your own
Given up your
Will to seek

Mind controlled
Hanging on every
Work the talking
Heads on your
Telescreens speak
Facts are lies
Lies are facts
Your soul
Your mind are
Under attack

Lambs to the slaughter
Follow the herd
Refuse to bare
Witness to the
Suffering on
This earth
Millions die
Every year
But that's okay
Its not televised
So don't care
Its happening
Else where

Now death
Stares you in
The face
Your worst fear
Used against you
Nothing you
Won't do
To survive
Give up all
You rights
Your freedoms
Police each other
In the streets
Become a slave
To your masters
In government

All because
Of a fake pandemic
Mind virus
Media lies
9/11 on steriods

I heard a story at work today I can't confirmed and was not able to find anything online regarding this but here it goes:

A plane with masks as cargo onboard that landed in St-Hubert , an airport often used by the military (southshore of Montreal) , was rerouted to US as the loading dock officer modified the packing slip for it to be shipped to the US. He supposedly received 100,000$ from the CIA.

Now the pattern I see here is that the US is either trying to make enemies everywhere justifying war, or maybe they already knew on which sides these country would end up anyway if it comes to war or they are really desperate before what is coming up and don't care anymore.
Some things never seem to change. If you want things to move, apply grease.

Barriers at the border keep couples at a distance (

Border Germany / Switzerland

Another fence has been set up on the Swiss side, a spokesman for the federal police said on Saturday. There are now two wire mesh fences, as you know them from construction site barriers - there is a distance of about two meters between them.

In the past few days, many couples had met at the border and made direct contact across the temporary barrier. Holding hands, hugs and kissing are no longer possible. If one partner lives in Germany and the other in Switzerland, a trip to a friend is currently not possible. Visits across the border are currently not permitted due to the coronavirus pandemic. Previously, the green border on Lake Constance was usually open to pedestrians and cyclists.

Back
Top Bottom