Very strange that suddenly the same day there is a slow in deaths, slow in motion, but not in one country but in everyone. The plan! Oh, how interesting is all of this. It is like they are saying to us: you are good kids, and because you have stay at home like bad kids (good kids but also bad kids we are), the pandemia is giving respite... So you need to stay more time inside bad kids. You are responsible if the pandemia comes back! So stay at home, for more weeks or months, who knows! We will decide for you what is convenient.

grrrrrr

Very strange that suddenly the same day there is a slow in deaths, slow in motion, but not in one country but in everyone. The plan! Oh, how interesting is all of this. It is like they are saying to us: you are good kids, and because you have stay at home like bad kids (good kids but also bad kids we are), the pandemia is giving respite... So you need to stay more time inside bad kids. You are responsible if the pandemia comes back! So stay at home, for more weeks or months, who knows! We will decide for you what is convenient.

grrrrrr

#PLANDEMIC
#PANICDEMIA
#STUPIDEMIC

Gates suggests no mass gatherings at all, until the population is "widely vaccinated."
I suggest a global search for Gates until he is found and expelled from this planet.

As understood, vaccinations will not protect the host from mutations.
Vaccinations will not protect you from anything. The fact that the elite wants everyone to be vaccinated is enough proof that vaccines don't help anyone. Since when does the elite want to help anyone other than themselves?
Vaccination is one of the most barbaric inventions of all time and should be abolished by any means necessary.

#STUPIDEMIC
That sounds really good and accurate!

This is precisely the feeling they are trying to create. This is classic gaslighting. Make you totally confused, and feeling that no matter what you do, you are doing something wrong. This is the point of the daily, "rulings', or 'proclamations', keep you totally confused and off balance of what you can do or not do. They basically have so many 'rules', that no matter what you do, you are breaking some sort of rule. These rules can be enforced, selectively, so that only those that they consider a threat will be detained or harassed. Another term I have heard used, is, "shrinking the room". Every day there is less things you can do or say. Any thing out of the 'official' narrative becomes forbidden. Interesting times.
Thank you for your response, I'm aware of this - it is a game they are playing and I'm catching points by not letting it affect me in the way I described. Every time I feel like I'm breaking the rules I'm loosing my points, so thank you for reminder.

In other words, people are being conditioned to be more and more controlled when buying food.

I was thinking in the same line as you described it in your post - there is control and limits in the shops to slow down the process of empty shelves seen by people in order to prevent social unrest which it may cause. Smart trick indeed. And also they are keeping everybody working in shops busy with new rules and all this circus, also customers are busy because they need to wait, remember about gloves, keep the distance and so on, crazy. Today I was waiting in the line and one guy came and he had a radio with him and he played it out loud with some pop Christian singers asking God for mercy for our sins, that we are guilty of the dead of your son etc. I smiled a lot because of this situation, he brought some amusment to this social distancing even if most people didn't appreciated it. At the end guy happened to be not so decent, when he spoke he sworn a lot and was ranting about the situation in not so pleasant ways. Conflicted worshiper maybe :)

The numbers for overall mortality in Italy for the third week of March are out (all deaths of people aged 65 or older). For the whole of Italy, mortality in the third week was 56% above expected, compared to 21.4% for the second week, and 9.5% for the first. (Green curve is average over the past several years, blue curve is current.)
Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 4.44.29 PM.png
For this report, Sismg also broke it down by Northern Italy and Central/Southern Italy. This highlights the difference in how hard the north has been hit by excess deaths compared to the south.
Screen Shot 2020-04-04 at 4.46.13 PM.png
So in the north, mortality is close to 2x what was expected for the whole region, while to the south, it's about 1.2x. (For Bergamo City, see my previous post.) If these trends continue to correspond with the number of reported "coronavirus deaths" in Italy, then it looks like overall mortality in the report for the fourth week of March will increase again, then start falling for the first week of April.

On a side note, I tried finding comparable data for New York City. It doesn't look like they track overall mortality in real time like they do in Italy, but I found the averages in the annual vitality statistics reports. Around 54,000 people die every year in NYC, and the average for March and April is around 1140 per week. In the last week, NYC reported 1195 "covid-19 deaths". So it will be interesting to see how much of those overlap with all deaths of other causes.

Here in Washington State things are about the same, although the governor extended the stay at home order until May 4th. I’m still working ..apparently working at a car dealership is essential, although they have cut employees by about two thirds.
I had an interesting exchange with a customer yesterday. He was inquiring about parts for his vehicle. Then he said after he looked around to make sure no one could hear him, “Are you following this Corona Virus with the rollout of 5G?” I told him yes, and I found it all too suspicious. We talked a bit more about “conspiracy” theories as he put it, and then he said, “if I ever see Bill Gates I’m going to punch him in the face! This is all his doing!”
So it seems some people aren’t buying the official story on this virus 😉

Ok, a quick search on dowsing, and I found this:

What if a certain distance between carriers of the virus is decisive for the transmission of information? Even if one of them is infected, but isolated by physical barriers, the distance being less than X value allows to be in contact with the emission radius?

What do we know about "Global Research" / Peter Koenig ?
It says this article was posted three weeks ago and he's hitting all the nails on the head !

What is the infamous ID2020? It is an alliance of public-private partners, including UN agencies and civil society. It’s an electronic ID program that uses generalized vaccination as a platform for digital identity.

Nothing more and nothing less than the mark of the beast ...

It occurred to me yesterday that - after elderly people, AIDS sufferers have reason to be alarmed by this outbreak. And AIDS sufferers are mostly gay. And where do these populations flock to? The big cities.

And so because their populations are highest in big cities, this represents a bigger crisis and urgency in these areas.

So, it's important to consider this, as big cities are a mecca for mainstream media as well as lgtb communities. And that while it is important to not underestimate the threat, the mass media will convolute the hype because it is urgent for them, and that is because mingled in their ranks are higher proportions of high risk people. That's the problem with national news - or local news; both could draw distinctions, but it is with one voice that this crisis is covered, and while the big cities have the most to worry, their situation shouldn't be applied to the whole world.
And with all the pride the mainstream media displayed in their sexual revolution in recent years, this dampens their movement, and is best left discretely unrecognized, and will not be televised as it doesn't fit in with the pride theme.

I just read an old thread on the topic of BIS (Bank for International Settlements) and stumbled across it ... Unfortunately the date of the meeting was not there, I copied it because I think it is interesting information like ours Just freak out psychopaths

(L) I mean, people who believe lies are against all evidence are the ones who really amaze me. I mean, they don't amaze me in the sense
that I don't understand why they do it because I understand the psychological and brain mechanisms, and I understand that
Thousands of years have been, bit by bit, gradual, pathologically invasive. Until now, we live in this world where it literally -
everything is dirty - just terrible. And I can't imagine what ... I mean, what about a psychopath? What about a psychopath
who has no emotions? How does a hyperkinetic sensation affect a psychopath?
A: You have a kind of "emotion". Hunger for darkness.
F:
(A ******) More darkness.
(L) But what would it do if it were strengthened in this way?
(Allen) cravings!
(L) You would devour yourself, wouldn't you?
A: More or less. What do you do when there is a big empty hole in the middle?
Q: (ark) But I can see how it will happen. You see separately, there are these psychopaths. At the same time there are many
People who become very unstable. There are many people who go completely crazy that psychopaths can see something
happens - new opportunities, right? So new victims. "They belong to me!" "No, they are mine!" And so psychopaths will start fighting with each other
(L) Because they're getting hungrier and then their masks will fall off and people will see them the way they are.
A: Yes

I have observed something puzzling this week, I have been trying to get hold of a web cam. I updated to Windows 10 in December 2019 before the cutoff date, I had a Microsoft webcam running on Windows 7.
I hadn't used it for a while, my sisters lap top packed up and she has not been able to replace at this time. And my contacts are not into technology.

I have tried to obtain a web cam to no avail at this time, all the big box well know names using the web have alerts telling me that they are out of stock instore and they are not available on the web, even the really high priced ones used for video conferencing. I tried a local store, which is a lesser know franchise, and actually spoke to a live person, he told me they don't sell web cams, and seemed to be about to give me further information, he abruptly ended the conversation, I heard someone talking in the background. Maybe it was just my impression. The big box stores, for items, you order on line you get email confirmation and a pickup time is given as I understand it.

I tried Amazon, and the ones that I wanted to purchase from what appear to be reputable sellers, same thing not available at this time.

This struck me as strange (I am what in modern urban language is a dinosaur, I never liked the idea of a laptop, I don't want to carry electronic devices around with me). I still use a modem, I don't want WIFI in my living space.

With all the web cam capability from laptops, notebooks and cell phones. What is happening here? I find it very strange, and why web cams and not videocams? Just something I observed. Will keep trying.

Who knows what the world will look like when we emerge from this enforced cocoon we are living in at
present. And from where I sit it is not a pretty picture, small businesses are closing in the local area where I live there is a small natural food store, she is just hanging on. Three business are closed a hair salon, a massage parlor and a florist shop, the florist shop has been there for 42 years. The only ones that seem to be surviving at this time is a computer repair business and a financial advisory service. A sad reflection of our world.

In my country still very flat curve, 210 case, no deaths and only 2 people in intensive care. Every week they tell us we are expecting the worst in next week but so far it hasn’t happened.
There is strong polarisation of people - those who have been whipped into hysteria and those who are like - umkay.
I wonder if zero deaths has anything to do with a fact that here practically everyone knows everyone and it would be hard to fabricate covid deaths like they do in other countries.
I also noticed that many people are still delusional in thinking - this will soon blow over and we will get our old lives back. In fact some psychologist said this is like loosing loved one - everyone has to go through all stages of grief- I see lots of people still stuck in denial phase.
As for me - i was in full mode anger phase today.

With all the web cam capability from laptops, notebooks and cell phones. What is happening here? I find it very strange, and why web cams and not videocams? Just something I observed. Will keep trying.

Web cameras are sensitive to infrared. Those who use the remote controls of your TV etc. If you point the diode of your remote control at the camera you can see how the diode lights up when watching the video on your PC.

If you remove the filter and use surveillance software that can detect movements ... guess what can enter your home and you have never seen it before.

Back
Top Bottom