Yeah, sadly here's this from Sweden 'Swedish media reported on Saturday that the country’s government is seeking extraordinary powers to bypass Parliament and fulfill a lockdown or impose stricter restrictions on public life to tackle Covid 19.
This is, unfortunately, not surprising.

I can almost hear the words: "Fall in line, or else".

Yes, and as Laura asked early on, I wonder too: just from where do these orders come? Just how can they put such pressure on governments even if parliament and government have shown some sense before? The Cs talked about "exposure", and we are already seeing a lot of it; but these questions are still unanswered, as far as I can see. But whoever this STS consortium is and how they operate, they have shown their hand in a sense - what we are seeing is what happens if they give an "all-in" priority one order. They possibly have a bunch of "deep cover" agents that are activated only when there is no other way at all, perhaps this is part of the picture...

A document has been published in Germany - internal instructions. Testimony from a psychopathic government

I read this through with all the probabilities, statistics and the worst point for me is point 4.

4. Conclusions for action and open communication
4 a. Clarify worst case!
We have to get away from communication centered on the case mortality rate. When the mortality rate, which sounds insignificant in percentage terms, and which mainly affects the elderly, many then think subconsciously and admittedly: «Well, we can get rid of the elderly who are pulling our economy down, we are already too many on earth anyway , and with a little luck I inherit a little earlier ». These mechanisms have certainly played down the epidemic in the past. In order to achieve the desired shock effect, the concrete effects of a screening on human society must be clarified:
1) Many seriously ill people are brought to the hospital by their relatives but are refused, and die painfully at home struggling for air. Choking or not getting enough air is a primal fear for everyone. The situation in which there is nothing you can do to help relatives who are in danger of life is also the same. The pictures from Italy are disturbing.

2) "Children will hardly suffer from the epidemic": Wrong. Children will get infected easily, even with exit restrictions, e.g. with the neighboring children. Then when they infect their parents and one of them dies painfully at home and they feel guilty because, e.g. forgot to wash your hands after playing, it's the most terrible thing a child can ever experience

3) Consequential damage: Even if we only have reports on individual cases so far, they paint an alarming picture. Even those who seem to have healed after a mild course can apparently experience relapses at any time, which then suddenly end in death, due to cardiac infarction or lung failure, because the virus has found its way into the lungs or heart unnoticed. These may be isolated cases, but will always hover over those who have been infected like a sword of Damocles. A much more common consequence is fatigue and reduced lung capacity for months and probably years, as has been reported many times by SARS survivors and is now the case with COVID-19, although the duration cannot, of course, be estimated

In addition, historical arguments should also be used, according to the mathematical formula: 2019 = 1919 + 1929
One only has to illustrate the figures shown above with regard to the assumed mortality rate (more than 1% with optimal health care, i.e. well over 3% due to overloading with infection), compared to 2% with the Spanish flu, and with regard to the expected economic crisis in the event of containment failure, then this formula will make sense to everyone.

Attachments

• bmi-corona-strategiepapier.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 8
I used Mandatory Intellectomy's Dear Citizens letter in another email to my peeps. I also pointed out that the psychopaths who rule our world have locked us out of Palm Sunday and Easter. No family Easter celebrations - no nursing home visits to loved ones relegated to isolation. In composing, I searched out the quotes of Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn. His words are so incredibly prescient in our current time of psychopathic threat! I used these:

If one is forever cautious, can one remain a human being?
If we live in a state of constant fear, can we remain human?

If I were asked today to formulate as concisely as possible what was the main cause of the ruinous revolution that swallowed up some 60 million of our people, I could not put it more accurately than to repeat:
'Men had forgotten God; that is why all this has happened.'

We didn't love freedom enough.

And under the pic balancing Covid-19 against Suicide/Domestic Violence/Shorter Lifespans etc., I put:
One word of truth outweighs the whole world.

I really think it would be a good idea to start running one of his pertinent quotes every day on Sott. Here's the link I used:

Yes, and as Laura asked early on, I wonder too: just from where do these orders come? Just how can they put such pressure on governments even if parliament and government have shown some sense before? The Cs talked about "exposure", and we are already seeing a lot of it; but these questions are still unanswered, as far as I can see. But whoever this STS consortium is and how they operate, they have shown their hand in a sense - what we are seeing is what happens if they give an "all-in" priority one order. They possibly have a bunch of "deep cover" agents that are activated only when there is no other way at all, perhaps this is part of the picture...
Yes luc, I definitely agree that this hurried frenzy is really causing hands to be shown.
Everything is opening up !

I have been chatting with neighbors recently, and with many friends who live in various countries,
It is my experience that people realize something more is at play. Most have a feeling first. Then read things they wouldn't normally, and are showing quite an open mind. Especially after taking a look at this whole ID2020 thing.

Here in Belgium, we are having a Big Brother day today. Let me explain:

One of the biggest newspaper (HLN, which stands for Het Laatste Nieuws), and VTM (Belgian television chanel) in the Flemish region, have launched a campaign called "The Round Against Corona" (De Ronde tegen Corona), where they are going to send an helicopter to fly all over the Flemish part of Belgium, to see how "pleasant and enjoyable" (?!) is staying at home when the weather is sunny and warm. Many people are going to have a BBQ. So, to be sure NOBODY is violating the rules imposed.

The article is in Dutch, but here it is:

Now Sunday HLN and VTM fly together with all the Flemish people De Ronde against Corona. On the day that Flanders' most beautiful unfortunately can't be driven, we send a helicopter in the air filming the connection between all the inhabitants. On HLN you can follow the helicopter from morning to second and feel it approaching as it were into your municipality. On VTM, Koen Wauters and Freek Braeckman comment on the images in the afternoon. Watch live on Sunday 5 April on HLN from 11h and on VTM from 13h40. If you want to show a sign of solidarity yourself - from your room of course - click here and send your proposal, preferably with video or photo, so everyone can see what your message is.
What happens exactly?

On Sunday, a helicopter leaves at 11 am at the starting point of the Ronde Van Vlaanderen in Antwerp. It will take six hours of heartwarming images in all Flemish provinces. Vlaanderens Mooiste can't go on, but 'De Ronde tegen Corona' (The Tour Against Corona) shows the best of Flanders and gives everyone a boost.

How can I get into the picture myself?

By mainly 'staying at home' and from there also giving a sign that we will defeat the coronavirus together. Everyone can participate in the special live recording by sending in a photo or video via HLN.be/ronde. This way you have a chance to see the helicopter flying above your house or workplace....

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

And people should receive "the visit" like this:
1586075966031.png

I was asking myself similar questions. When I look from this perspective on all those what they call" regime changes" that they organized in the last 40-50 years and when I connect all that with the Cs statement that the programming is complete I have another idea.
We know that people, a majority of them are programmed. Have they preparing the terrain all these years for this police state.
They were destroying the national countries all over the world and bringing their psychopathic programmable puppets as a government in those countries. Those governments then were tools for programming their people.

Imagine this scenario, but with strong, independent national countries. Would they be in a position to apply all these nazi measures to all countries? What if dozens of them refuse to do that, and instead they will try to solve the problem in their own way.
I think this is another aspect of "programming is complete". They installed their puppets all over the world in key positions, programmed them and the people and now the show began.

Since yesterday I noticed that the narrative about vaccination is getting stronger. Our health minister on TV said that after this what is coming is a public ( herd) immunity and that can be achieved only with a vaccine. So they will probably keep this hysteria until a vaccine is introduced and it won't be long enough.
The media in the country are speculating that the school year will be repeated. Here, the new school year starts in September. So I guess the new rule will be that the students must be vaccinated in order to be allowed to continue schooling. They will lose this year probably, and if they do that I think it will be a huge impact on the whole educational system. It was a disaster before this, now it will be useless. I mean the risk from the vaccination will be far bigger than any kind of brainwashing that they will get there.

I was also thinking about these bizarre measures. It is an experiment. Let's suppose that the virus was initially designed to make people more controllable as Cs said. Then this is a test to see the results from it. But the Cs were right again. The infected people are far more then officials admit. And as I can see the virus is working only in people who have successful programming. In those that have eyes to see and ears to hear it has the opposite effect.
So, the vaccination will be the next stage of this madness. Something like a damage control system when it must fix all the soft spots that the virus has. I mean with the vaccination they probably plan to finish what virus didn't succeed.

But in this wishful thinking of total control, will they backfire again?. The Cs told us, yes and I think maybe it will be true. We have been told that soul, soul essence can modify the genetic body. Can a strong STO essence of soul change the genetic material of a virus or even of the vaccine and have unpredictable results at the end. The Cs talked about that possibility in the last session
Well, i guess we will have to wait and see.

Thanks Joan, Deckard and Ruth for the health advice. (edit: Cassandane also :-D)

I just saw that Osijek, a major city here in Croatia started using drones to look for people congregating outside. And they also said that the drones can scan people's body temperature. Wow. Where the hell did they get these drones? They must have had them at the ready for a situation like this. Osijek is also the first city to get 5G in Croatia. I think people should try taking these drones down with slingshots or BB guns. Would make for a nice sport.

Btw, new cases keep falling and a lot of provinces here didn't have any new cases for days (even though testing is on the rise, the ratio of positives to all tested has fallen from 12.5% to 7% in the last 4 days. (my own calculation)), but they're saying that the next 2-3 weeks will be critical, so let's all stay at home. I have a feeling they're buying time for something. It's like they're waiting for something to happen and it's very important to have people locked down when it does.

At the same time, people in Dalmatia (down on the coast, where I'm originally from) are congregating in closed bars not giving a damn about the orders. Love it!

Here in Belgium, we are having a Big Brother day today. Let me explain:

One of the biggest newspaper (HLN, which stands for Het Laatste Nieuws), and VTM (Belgian television chanel) in the Flemish region, have launched a campaign called "The Round Against Corona" (De Ronde tegen Corona), where they are going to send an helicopter to fly all over the Flemish part of Belgium, to see how "pleasant and enjoyable" (?!) is staying at home when the weather is sunny and warm. Many people are going to have a BBQ. So, to be sure NOBODY is violating the rules imposed.

The article is in Dutch, but here it is:

And people should receive "the visit" like this:
View attachment 35007
Look at those people. We're slaves of a fascist dictatorship and we love it! How about drawing something subversive on the lawn? Is it live?

The NHS here in the UK is publishing death statistics (broken down by age and region ) in spreadsheet format which is useful for anyone who wants to put their own graphs together. They only consider deaths in hospitals, so we're going to be losing folks in nursing homes and the like, in addition to these numbers: Statistics » COVID-19 Daily Deaths so this is a known under-reporting of deaths caused by COVID-19.

I guess what I'm saying here is: rather than there being a conspiracy in the numbers - and at what level would that have to come from, down to individual pathologists - It seems safer, easier and "less work" for any 4D / 3D elite group to introduce a pathogen which actually causes a lot of deaths and use that to implement a lockdown, than it is to pull off a massively distributed conspiracy where numbers need to be artificially inflated, in order to provide a justification for same.

Last edited:
The NHS here in the UK is publishing death statistics (broken down by age and region ) in spreadsheet format which is useful for anyone who wants to put their own graphs together. They only consider deaths in hospitals, so we're going to be losing folks in nursing homes and the like, in addition to these numbers: Statistics » COVID-19 Daily Deaths so this is a known under-reporting of deaths caused by COVID-19.

I guess what I'm saying here is: rather than there being a conspiracy in the numbers - and at what level would that have to come from, down to individual pathologists - It seems safer, easier and "less work" for any 4D / 3D elite group to introduce a pathogen which actually causes a lot of deaths and use that to implement a lockdown, than it is to pull off a massively distributed conspiracy where numbers need to be artificially inflated, in order to provide a justification for same.
When this was all starting, those were my thoughts exactly. Why would they let loose a virus that's not even particularly dangerous? Answer: so they can say that their measures worked to curb the spread. From all the numbers that are coming out from all over the world, this doesn't seem to be much different than a regular flu season.

For this report, Sismg also broke it down by Northern Italy and Central/Southern Italy. This highlights the difference in how hard the north has been hit by excess deaths compared to the south.
Notice how the death rate in Northern Italy was unusually low all Winter. It's almost as if they were saving it for this.

and then he said, “if I ever see Bill Gates I’m going to punch him in the face! This is all his doing!”
You should give this guy a discount or something.

They are saying they are releasing their model, but all I see is numbers being thrown with no model, what were the assumptions, how were these projections determined, etc.?
The model is called "We're making this shit up as we go." It's very popular in the elite circles.

Uhmmm...... months? We've been preparing for months, yet we are still caught with no protective materials in the Hospitals? How were we then preparing for months?
Preparations consist mostly of trying to figure out which lies you'll see through immediately and which ones might fool you, or at least most people, at least long enough for this whole scam to work.

The "flatten the curve" newspeak - this is showing all over the world.
I feel like some cartoonists should get on this...

I am just becoming more angry by the day and want to hang my head of out the window and shout I am as mad as hell and I can't take it anymore
Wow, wait a minute. I think you might be onto a good idea here, Joan! Maybe this is exactly what people should be doing! It's a well known reference, and the message basically is "this system is full of shit and lies, and we're sick of it", which is kind of the message we want to pass on. So it might be a good idea for people to actually do it. It might have all sorts of small but positive effects!

Bill Gates is no programmer. He was the idea man and had the cash (wonder where he got it, same place as Zuckerburg and the Google guys?) to trick IBM out of Windows and market it to the masses. When I worked at Microsoft and a project was not as close to completion as he wanted it to be, it was a standing joke that he would threaten to do the coding himself and everyone else would have to find a way to pick up the pieces. Definitely a case of the lights are on but nobody's home, though.
Right! As far as I know, Gates was mostly a thief when it came to innovative ideas.
Let me expand on my previous idea. I would make a glass container from some strong, unbreakable glass, put Gates in it, fill it with amber or something, and seal it. Then I would write "This is what we do with traitors" on it and shoot it into space.
Maybe we should petition governments to do it, even if just for the fun of it.

I'm not even a parent, and when I see how many parents here let their kids play in the playground unsupervised, I think how stupid you can be, with a world full of pedophiles and other scum.
You must be living in a terrible place. Kids play outside here without supervision every day. It was always the normal thing to do and still is in many places. I would hope most places.

Seriously though, what do we know about this site / writer ?

If the date on the article is correct, he was talking about
-fort deterick
-mandatory vaccines
-bill gates id2020

Before even we had the information.
I'm surprised you've never heard of Global Research. IMO it has been one of the top news websites for a long time. I used to read their articles as far back as 2008 or so. And the name Peter Koenig certainly rings a bell, though I remember mainly Michael Chossudovsky. AFAIK these guys are good.

Why would they let loose a virus that's not even particularly dangerous?
They didn't let it loose. As the Cs said, it escaped accidentally, and they're desperately trying to get rid of it because of its potential positive effects.

I just saw that Osijek, a major city here in Croatia started using drones to look for people congregating outside.
One good thing about this 'everybody wearing a mask thing' is that face recognition software is blind.

I think people should try taking these drones down with slingshots or BB guns.
Definitely! Be sure to wear that mask.

Is it live?
Yup! here is the link if you want to follow:

Back
Top Bottom