I have recently discoverd that Bill Gates is the same blood line as the Rockefellers. In a video (not seen on YT) Janet Ossebaard showed the genealogy of Bill Gates 9 generation, his GG father was Stephen Gifford. He had two children Hannah and Samuel Gifford. Hannah family line lead to 10 generation to non other than David Rockefeller.
Bill Gates has taken over the role of Rockefeller he is liken to the Ghost of John D. Rockefeller. As the major Financial Force behind the UN and WHO he appears to be deeply in this shit.

A search of Wiki revealed the close connection of the Gates and Rockefeller.

As Rockefeller's wealth grew, so did his giving, primarily to educational and public health causes, but also for basic science and the arts. He was advised primarily by Frederick Taylor Gates[109] after 1891,[110] and, after 1897, also by his son.

On Gates' advice, Rockefeller became one of the first great benefactors of medical science. In 1901, he founded the Rockefeller Institute for Medical Research[122] in New York City. It changed its name to Rockefeller University in 1965, after expanding its mission to include graduate education.[124] It claims a connection to 23 Nobel laureates.[125] He founded the Rockefeller Sanitary Commission in 1909,[122] an organization that eventually eradicated the hookworm disease,[126] which had long plagued rural areas of the American South. His General Education Board made a dramatic impact by funding the recommendations of the Flexner Report of 1910. The study had been undertaken by the Carnegie Foundation for the Advancement of Teaching.

Rockefeller created the Rockefeller Foundation in 1913[127] to continue and expand the scope of the work of the Sanitary Commission,[122] which was closed in 1915.

As we all know these are two of the distructive families that have significant Political control with the Power of Purse analogy.

I came up with a hypothesis about how things can go down. They could potentially use the comet as an excuse for internet, phone lines, cell phones and electricity shutdown while they'll be the only ones having 5G operational for themselves. The eye of Sauron everywhere.
By locking every cities down, it will be very hard to communicate and find what is really going on.

Actually, they are already 'shutting down the internet' in the guise of culling 'misinformation'. Then, I suppose they can start culling us.
:curse:

I know that many people point to the Bank of International Settlements (BIS) as the pinnacle of power and control in the banking industry. I'll dig into them some today after I get back home. Here are a couple links that I just dug up that I will read.

https://www.bilderberg.org/bis.htm
This article is from 2015. I was looking at who these members are. There is guy called Raghuram Rajan who was the governor of Reserve Bank of India from 2013-2016. When Modi came to power 2014, there was a cry from Nationalists to kick rajan out of office saying he is Globalist promoter etc. But Modi kept him for a while. Probably his priorities were different at that time. Modi and Rajan has many differences but he was out 2016 over some differences. Even now, leftist media promotes rajan like a wizard.

The main differences between Eastern countries like China, India and Russia( If we call it Eastern country) , Banks are strictly under civilian Govt. If Govt.'s are serious in controlling, they can. That is the case with RIC countries as of now.

Trump also seems to be somewhat on those lines, but his situation is more complicated, given the long history of deep state control and day to day life dependency on the stock market. In a way, Trump snubbing EU leaders is interesting in the sense he is breaking this deep state alliances. While MSM endlessly harp on the ventilators, Trump is snubbing them to take the malaria pill where there is money to make.

It looks to me, what these banker's global control over the situation decreased unless political situation changes. May be I am too optimistic.

I don't really understand the medical background to be honest, but the thought crossed my mind: what if they are trying to kill off those in whom the virus has a positive effect!? I hope I'm just being paranoid here

As regards the positive effect. How would they be able to tell,. What would the doctors and nursed treating the patients know . I'd love to know what they found out exactly at the initial testing stage to cause them to panic. i.e. the exact manifestation of their failed tests.

I have recently discoverd that Bill Gates is the same blood line as the Rockefellers. In a video (not seen on YT) Janet Ossebaard showed the genealogy of Bill Gates 9 generation, his GG father was Stephen Gifford. He had two children Hannah and Samuel Gifford. Hannah family line lead to 10 generation to non other than David Rockefeller. (Snip)
Actually, I still think he's a clueless 'useful idiot', which is probably better than being 'in bed with the devil'....

I think you are lucky if you can count those on a fingers of your hands.
I like to think the reason you can count so few is because it’s the lemmings that do all the squawking. The rational tend to remain calm, collected, and quiet. They behave normally. It’s the ones who are totally brainwashed who inundate social media with selfies with their masks shouting to the world “Oh what a good boy am I!”. That’s why imo those of us who see right through the charade seem like such a tiny minority. We’re aren’t panicked and ranting about the emperor’s lack of clothing. I see this in my normally boisterous friends who are laying back or just not talking about THE PANDEMIC. I start having a one on one conversation and I find they’re wide awake. They’re just not shouting from the rooftops and virtue signaling all over social media.

I don't think it is even necessary for anyone to organize to protest because I suspect the cosmos is gonna handle things. So our best plan is to follow what the Cs said: "sit back and enjoy the show" for the duration of it; keep a low profile; don't stir the sh*t!!!
I just had an epiphany. Maybe this is what I needed to see a couple of times to get it! And now that I think about it Its most appropriate mode of action in my circumstances! I was divided in my thinking but didnt see it.. Thanks @Laura
Im an activist by nature and this situation is driving me nuts. 75% of my daily activity has been cut down and Im probly looking to replace it but have not taken all the whys and hows into account. And Im a loner. Cant go out now and look for likeminded folks to build anything. Lay low and sniff out the right opportunity and be ready to move in any situation that requires moving!
Got it! 🤭

Is there a vaccine we could give to Bill Gates that would remove his maniacal obsession with vaccinating the entire world?
Gates first created an operating system that was a great platform for all the viruses in the world to spread freely and now he moved to create yet another platform to help to spread real world viruses. Result will obviously be the same and it does not take a scientist to know this.

I was at work today to pick up some things, so I chatted with four colleagues who were there about the situation. I've only worked there for less than a year, so I don't know them all that well. I must say I was pleasantly surprised.

I wanted to test what they know and think, so I gave them some of the statistics I've been collecting. To my surprise, nobody disagreed, and nobody was even surprised (except me). Some of them even showed they were aware of this. So I tested the waters more, and I only met some resistance when I mentioned Fort Detrick, which was to be expected, so I stopped there. But it was all friendly and fun.

The general attitude among them was that the measures were absurd and will cause a lot of damage for nothing. I wouldn't say any of them are awake in the sense we use the word it here, but they are intelligent enough to see this is kinda bullshit and things don't add up. So I was pretty happy to see that.

Another thing: it seems that some countries will be easing the measures taken within the next week or two, while others are threatening with or implementing stricter measures. This will be very interesting to watch, since we'll be able to track the impact of these changes and compare.

And third: regarding 5G and the oxygenation issue, I would recommend the Wim Hof method breathing exercise. Of course you can't go wrong with EE, but I think for oxygenating the body, the combination of more intense breathing and holding breath is more efficient. (This is explained in the book The Oxygen Advantage, and I talked about it in the cold adaptation thread.) Probably best if you do both!

Back
Top Bottom