By the way the transporter's name of the employee supposedly paid by CIA is DHL if someone finds that story.

I came up with a hypothesis about how things can go down. They could potentially use the comet as an excuse for internet, phone lines, cell phones and electricity shutdown while they'll be the only ones having 5G operational for themselves. The eye of Sauron everywhere.
By locking every cities down, it will be very hard to communicate and find what is really going on.

And that is when they will all give you a brand new 5G cellphone you lucky you!!

I hope this comet/asteroids are a good thing for us not for them.

Last edited:
Then I walked in front of the emergency department, it was empty, no patient, no emergency cars, all I saw was nurses in front of the department chatting and smoking. Although this clinic is a COVID place with reanimation department, intensive cares. It does, in theory, treat COVID cases. Where are they? Nobody! Maybe they all are already dead:scared:

maybe they all went to a different reality where COVID is really dangerous! :-0

By the way the transporter's name of the employee supposedly paid by CIA is DHL if someone finds that story.

I came up with a hypothesis about how things can go down. They could potentially use the comet as an excuse for internet, phone lines, cell phones and electricity shutdown while they'll be the only ones having 5G operational for themselves. The eye of Sauron everywhere.
By locking every cities down, it will be very hard to communicate and find what is really going on.

I hope this comet/asteroids are a good thing for us not for them.
I don't think they will cut Internet, this is the new way of living for the new world and they are starting, with this damn confinement, to teach us how we will live for the next generations. And they control us by it, Internet, mobiles, tv. They can menace and make fear about that maybe this comet can cause Internet cuts, (it can be also) but Internet under my humble point of vue will stay ok. Maybe with censure, for sure. And controlled by the army.

mARTinSky said:
I was always curious how 4D STS communicates with 3D PTB, and this morning I had a funny thought that they (PTB) were instructed to stop this virus but after that, the communication ceased. I can't help but think that they were left alone for some reason as their moves are now very chaotic as if they were really scared and couldn't decide what to do next.
Strange, my thoughts were a bit similar, i had the idea of ... how to say, like if you put 20 blind people in a square room of 10x10m and ask them to run in any direction they wish - many collisions, bumb bumb bumb 😆
Yes, agreed!
I have thought similarly. Now what we see are the varied responses by governments equivalent to the level of psychopathy within them. That would speak volumes for a country like Sweden.

Based on that line of thinking, the most heavy handed responses are governments led by and ripe with psychopaths.

I don't think they will cut Internet, this is the new way of living for the new world and they are starting, with this damn confinement, to teach us how we will live for the next generations. And they control us by it, Internet, mobiles, tv. They can menace and make fear about that maybe this comet can cause Internet cuts, (it can be also) but Internet under my humble point of vue will stay ok. Maybe with censure, for sure. And controlled by the army.

Yes, I think so too, something to keep people busy and to spread propaganda, but buy forcing you to go 5G they funnel everybody to one place and micro-wave you at the same time. It could allow them to reopen only their selected websites.

So much for the hysteria and packed hospitals. I was in one of the big hospitals in the south of Poland yesterday delivering a ventilator and it was empty. Same story here. Hospitals empty while media is in frenzy spreading panic....
Wow.... how strange these hospitals void of sick people... that reminds me a strange story written by Stephen King, something about 2 realities, like for example in another reality you have the hospital full of people dying but in this one nothing just nurses that eat chocolate in France. The story by S.King was about an airplane that suddenly enters another reality.

Very very strange. A feeling that something is very weird.

In Spain it seems that we will have State of Urgency till the middle of May. For now. But I just read that Canarias with 6 others provinces is starting the beginning of the end of the Pandemia. Also that they are studying the possibility of permitting kids to walk outside at certain hours in the future. What is this future? No idea or maybe too much ideas and I prefer to be in this present and relax a little, it is Saturday after that.

Thanks Pierre for your description in this strange hospital. You also Obi, very strange.

A potential for a new Gulf of Tonkin?

A Venezuelan navy patrol boat is now sitting on the bottom of the Caribbean Sea after losing a bizarre encounter with an unarmed cruise ship, in what has turned into a high-seas game of finger-pointing.

The Venezuelan warship, called the Naiguata, intercepted the RCGS Resolute off the coast of Venezuela shortly after midnight on March 30, according to statements from both parties.

The Naiguata ordered the Resolute to change its course, leading to a tense stand-off between the two ships’ crews over whether they were in international or Venezuelan waters.

It’s unclear who actually rammed whom, but it’s very clear that the Resolute lived up to its name.

The 122 metre-long ship was built and armoured for cruising through icy waters, and it suffered only minor damage in the collision, according to the cruise line company.

The cruise company claims the Resolute stayed in place for an hour while crew of the Naiguata ignored all offers of help. Venezuela disputed that claim in a separate statement, calling the cruise ship’s crew “cowardly and criminal” for allegedly failing to help.

Venezuela says it managed to rescue the entire crew, with no help from the cruise ship.

López also floated the theory, without evidence, that the cruise ship may have been “transporting mercenaries to attack military bases in Venezuela.”

Good points. It's sometimes hard to understand why some people don't see the obvious. I think someone from Redpill sent him Political Ponerology hopefully he read it. As much as science and pharma helped humanity at one point, it is so big now the ponerization is inevitable.

Still six pages behind. :headbash:.

I remember him making a comment about Ponerology, whether it was at the presentation on his '12 Rules' tour a group of us went to about a year and a half ago, or in an interview, but he said he had been sent SIX copies of it from different people. I hope he's had a look at it while on his enforced 'down time'. What he says when he gets back into the public eye may give a clue.

Wow.... how strange these hospitals void of sick people...
Maybe its that in the Brave New 5G World there wont be any need for that much hospitals and they are now being put to other uses. And all this we are seeing is good proof that big pharma and all the PTBs are taking it to the next level. They calculate that half(or less) of the global population will be enough for them to make a nice living (on yachts and in secluded and hidden high-tech fotresess). They will use remote controls from now on. They want to avoid some pitch-forking ... forever.

Tomorrow is my son's birthday. And usually some friends and family come. I invited them again despite all this craziness. They accepted the invitation. I am afraid that some of the neighbors will call the police for breaking the rule about social distancing. I don't know. We can't just accept everything and stop with everything. In times like this, we must be very wise. I will see how will all this goes. Maybe be quiet and tell the guests to come in different times so that people won't notice a big group coming almost at once at the same time. I don't know.
Tell them to park around the corner, if that is possible and not park in a group. I know, it's stupid, but that's how things are at the moment.

Still six pages behind. :headbash:.

I remember him making a comment about Ponerology, whether it was at the presentation on his '12 Rules' tour a group of us went to about a year and a half ago, or in an interview, but he said he had been sent SIX copies of it from different people. I hope he's had a look at it while on his enforced 'down time'. What he says when he gets back into the public eye may give a clue.

Wow that's great to hear that he is aware of the book, nice work to everyone who sent him a copy :ninja: Hopefully he will read it and think about it. Considering how importantly he ranks Gulag Archipelago, Man's Search for Meaning and similar books it seems like something that would be right up his alley.

And here we find Lukashenko of Belarus saying that the emperor is naked:

Lukashenko has insisted that Belarus’s economy continue to operate as normal, even if this means risks to his political popularity, saying he could imagine what would happen to the country after the pandemic is over if it were to shut down.
“What will happen to us? Other countries will survive. Russia has oil and gas which the world including China needs. China is a huge, powerful economy. America has the [dollar] printing press – they’ve thrown in $2 trillion and plan to spend $2 trillion more. My friend [UN Secretary-General] Antonio Guterres, a sincere man, has proposed printing money worth ten percent of global GDP. Even as things are the dollar is gradually losing its value, and here it will just drop, giving rise to inflation. Where we will come out of this with our [Belarusian] ruble we know,” the president explained.
“Moreover, who will receive these $20 trillion? Where will this money end up? Will it not be a case of the rich getting richer, while the poor get poorer? I think it will. We’ve been pushed to shut down and sit and eat through the small reserves we have.
"And then, having printed out this 10 percent of global GDP, those who stay on their feet will come to us and say ‘here is a little for you, but now you will do what we say’. That’s how the world can be reshaped,” he warned.

Another thing, people dressing up with no where to go just to post pics on social media.
Who said a global lockdown wouldn't be fun? Well, who knows. This change of pace and routine might actually make at least a few people think a little. If not, at least I can laugh at them.

- suspension of the right to the protection of personal data
Kinda defeats the purpose of rights when you only have them until someone decides they can just arbitrarily suspend them based on random made-up nonsense. But when you start talking about police state, people think you're crazy...

I mean, what kind of lame pandemic is that when there are no patients?
Oh, this is good. "Imagine if they declared a pandemic but nobody came!"

I signed it too.
@etezete: I hear you but even if the PTB try to ignore this or shove it under the rug, it's brave and continued actions like this that start to pile up and thus add strength, visibility and momentum to a right and true cause, so that eventually our collective voices cannot be ignored anymore and the tide unavoidably starts turning into the direction of truth and objectivity.

So I say let's keep up the pressure on on all fronts by simply doing what we can, when we can in contribution to our collective cause!!

I think that this is a possibility and I think that over the many years THIS GROUP has opened or created a potentiality for this entire planet
that would not exist if this group did not exist. There are others too who are certainly objective within their own spheres of specialty but at any time, due to how quickly the perception of reality seems to switch, flow and shift, they could be lead astray and lose their way due to wishful thinking, lack of overall objective knowledge and failing to seeing the bigger picture. In my view the objectivity of this group leads the way for the whole dang planet!

It's clear to me that all this 'social distancing' BS nonsense is a means by which people cannot connect and share thoughts and feelings. Feelings connect. Thoughts direct. The puppet masters want neither. When you share thoughts and feelings to a stranger then that person
is no longer a stranger. A connection is made that was not there before the exchange. In the Work the connection becomes much stronger which I think Gurdjieff called 'essence touching'. So to a much more limited degree this 'essence touching' also applies to strangers talking to each other and having a more or less objective exchange about the world and the direction we are all headed. A connection can be made, a bond forms and possibilities open. It may not be much when strangers talk to each other but it's something and these little "somethings" add up collectively. People begin to sincerely look for answers. More possibilities open to receive information without prejudice which is a prerequisite to initiating proper action. So this collective 'social distancing' while we all are in what is basically house arrest (as we all watch the propaganda tube) is certainly directed so that we lose our higher possibilities for truth and objectivity..

Back
Top Bottom