So I created this meme and put it up on my Facebook. I got an immediate reaction from a friend in Japan saying how he’s “sick of all this shit”. Now I understand being inundated with COVID-19 memes everywhere, and his gut reaction, but I told him to consider the content. Who is speaking? Whom does he represent? What is this meme actually saying? I told him, “Search your feelings. You know it to be true.” ;-)
F1AC0C8B-5928-4453-AFA2-1B070EE7CC33.jpeg

Can normal people somehow wake, up, organize and do something against this tyranny?

I think the only way society as a whole can wake up is thru impulses of conscience entering the everyday reality of a number of individual peoples conscious awareness. Imo, if a critical mass of this happens then a connection will be made (outside of time) between these individuals and a common presence of this quality of awareness will instantaneously, synchronously, anchor itself with 'weight' into the mainstream of sociological awareness and reverse the mechanical hypnotic dream state that the vast majority are in. This might lead to a rebellion of sorts initiated by the righteous anger coming from this newly formed anchored conscious reality of people of conscience.

There might be violence at the lower stratum of society, that is, for those who don't have the possibility of experiencing conscience but it's from the people of conscience that they become aware that they have been betrayed, doublecrossed and lied to by the authoritarians and psychopaths at top. But this violence might be mitigated and directed properly (by the universe?) because of the righteous anger coming from those who have conscience. In other words society as a whole will become more aware of the FACTS. Without the true awareness of facts then all that's left is a fantasy dream state with unreal values that people are experiencing now. I think true awareness of facts thru objective reasoning is what conscience requires and awareness of objective facts is what "anchors" conscience and higher values to this reality and makes it real and gives it power.

Note how impulses of conscience can wake us up from ordinary sleep if we hurt someone. I think that this same conscience can "wake people up" at the sociological level too. One thing about conscience is that it's universal. It's an eternal reality. No matter where you go in the universe, no matter what kind of being experiences it anywhere universally, it's all the same eternal reality/morality and not the conditioned programmed existential "morality" that changes with time, place and circumstance.

Last edited:
One thought... I watched V for Vendetta the other night. Thank you @Michael B-C.

While I think I would have appreciated seeing the movie when it came out, I think the movie is a lot more relevant and powerful in the current context. We should all encourage as many people as possible to see it.

In the same vein, maybe when it becomes mandatory to wear a mask we could make one similar to this:

protest_mask.jpg

And the Bizzaro world is full of surprises. From Wednesday, 8th of April in Macedonia we will have a curfew from 16:00 to 5:00 next day, and for weekends 24 hours lockdown. From 16:00 on Friday until 5:00 on Monday.
:curse: This is insane. I am so pissed off.
Then you can expect a total house emprisonment very soon. That's how they start it, by curfews and "exceptional lockdowns" to get people used to it, and then because the number of "contagions" keeps rising (it's a cummulative proxy, that's what it does), or people "not responsible enough", then more radical measures are introduced.

I know that many people point to the Bank of International Settlements (BIS) as the pinnacle of power and control in the banking industry. I'll dig into them some today after I get back home. Here are a couple links that I just dug up that I will read.

That was exactly one of my thoughts. And I read a thread in this forum 3 days ago. Unfortunately I can no longer find him. I've been looking for it for hours. Maybe someone remembers it? I found the information in it very helpful. You should be considered in this context.

You mean the one the one that talked about how the neoliberal world order has basically gone the way of the Soviet Union and is being replaced by a medical technocratic order instead? I think that was the gist of it.

Your probably right about the world bankers. I can't help but think of Greece and how powerless they were against the IMF when they were just trying to negotiate something reasonable for the people of their country.

"Wisdom accompanies energy in this round" Whoever is pulling the strings is stirring things up on a massive scale. Add to that possible cosmic forces and the result is a world in flux. How it shakes out and reorganizes may not be in the way they envision. Perhaps that's where we play a part? Who knows? I'm not one to speculate but it sure is interesting!

Stirring things up at this scale could potentially go the opposite way.

Maybe what the C's meant by exposure is that after getting all of us to wear a mask, some (cosmic?) event will unmask them, turning that accumulated energy against them. They built a dam and accumulated all of the water behind it, but something will crack the dam and the power of the accumulated water will destroy the dam and fertilize the valley again.

Is there a vaccine we could give to Bill Gates that would remove his maniacal obsession with vaccinating the entire world?
As some pretty good memes out there have pointed out, Windows OS is a nice example of how great Bill Gates is with handling viruses. Maybe we could make him get his own vaccine - and wait a week? The taste of his own medicine (literally) should teach him ;-D

It might have been posted (still many pages to read) but here's a good one that I saw this morning

Attachments

• 92294804_10158146736865479_1146364876252250112_n.jpg
    92294804_10158146736865479_1146364876252250112_n.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 112
Off-topic-recent-happy-personal-example :
Today, one of my brothers, who's is much an "authoritarian follower", told his girlfriend (who told me the evening, we are good mates and try both to open his eyes) that he said, traduced from french : "I'm going to end up agreeing with him" (speaking of me). He even for the first time answered to one of my email about this crisis and asked "And what do you recommend we do besides find out?" - another sign. It's INCREDIBLE, wonderful, a miracle, so to all : yes it's possible, patience, kindness and love, it seemed it worked !
I spoke to my father yesterday and he told me something doesn't add up. Hew doesn't understand why there is not more sick people. He also suspects that something is up and that it could be the start of a new China. My father is usually so off on everything that he became my familly's running gag. I was flabbergasted !! I sent him Dr.Shiva video I wouldn't think this even remotely possible for the rest of his life.

Premier Doug Ford says he will be looking for answers after reports surfaced that a senior’s home in the Niagara region held a pub night for its residents amidst the COVID-19 crisis.

Despite continued pleas from provincial health officials regarding social distancing, the Lundy Manor Retirement Residence in Niagara Falls staged the pub night on March 28.

“First thing out of my mouth was, ‘you gotta be kidding me!'” said an exasperated Ford during his daily press briefing on Saturday.

“Most people are using common sense but, folks, c’mon.”

A significant number of deaths in the province have occurred at long-term care facilities, including 22 people who have died at a facility in Bobcaygeon.

There are 26 confirmed coronavirus cases in Niagara region and according to local published reports, there are 13 cases associated with the home.

“You can’t have pub nights in a senior’s building when we’re saying we need to put an iron ring around the seniors and long-term care. It just can’t happen.”

Ford said Minister of Seniors and Accessibility, Raymond Cho, would be looking into the matter and that the province was committed to doing “everything we can to support them.”

We support them by putting an iron ring around them. Maybe they did not buy the hysteria, or simply made a choice?

I do wonder what % of the world would resist a vaccine, or at least not want it.
To be honest, I think this wouldn't fly in a lot of countries. There is not much push for vaccinations here, for example. I haven't had a vaccine since I was a child. A few years ago my doctor asked me if I wanted to get a new tetanus vaccine because the last one was long ago. I made a 'no chance in hell' face and she just said, "No? Don't believe in it? OK." and that was it. My brother's 3 kids aren't vaccinated.

Not every place is like the glorious Amerika. Plus I suspect some countries would even find it hard to implement this. I never go to the doctor, so what are they going to do? Court order me to go there to get a vaccine? Get the police to drag me there? I can see it happening in the US where the police can even murder whomever they want, but that's not the standard in every country. And I think countries like Sweden and Norway are a lot about not forcing people to do anything they really don't want. (Just my understanding - may be wrong.) So when we're talking about mandatory vaccines, if it did happen, it would only happen in a handful of countries first. No chance this is happening globally anytime soon.

I Believe that the Cs answered that question last December Laura.

A: Now, we would like to say something of interest to all: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many. Be not alarmed! It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore. Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace. Goodbye.

It more and more look to me that the new worl order, is refering to the new reality. All those plans that are now being taken out of their drawer for what look more and more like a path toward total control are not merrily for third density purposes but a preparation to facilitate the take over of the fourth density sts once we move to there level. I imagine that fourth density sts society is one where total control is the norm so, implementing it here first seem logical as they will have to deal with no or much less resistance.

Well, they said first: Soon things in your realm will become very chaotic and strange. It will give chills to many.

Then second: It will pass and there will be a new reality to explore.

Then, expanding on the "new reality": Cosmic forces will be displayed and there will be many searching for answers. Be prepared to give the help that is needed. Be together in love and peace.

So it seems that the "new reality" is supposed to follow the passing of this chaotic, chilling nonsense that is now present.

I don't think it is even necessary for anyone to organize to protest because I suspect the cosmos is gonna handle things. So our best plan is to follow what the Cs said: "sit back and enjoy the show" for the duration of it; keep a low profile; don't stir the sh*t!!!

I can attest to that. When I went shopping the other week and the shelves were empty here in Canada, I said I didn't see anything like this since late 80's Communist Romania.
However, I want to draw your attention to something that, at least in my opinion, is different this time.
In the Communist times, at least in the late 70's and then throughout the 80's in Romania, even though it was a police state and you knew you had to be careful what you said, social relationships were OK, people got along and were trying to help each other, the society was somewhat normal, it had a common enemy. What I notice now is something that goes a bit deeper, it seems to destroy the society, much more similar to what I think happened in Nazi Germany in the 30's, the level of fear that TPB have managed to push down on everybody is incredible and it seems to break the society even further than their last few tricks, such as the gender pronouns hysteria and refugee crisis or global emergency, which were also pushed down from the top if you think about it, through the same structures.

I remember my life in the 80's in the GDR. It was also a police state. And like in Romania, we had to be very careful what we said. But it also promoted cohesion among people. There was also a common enemy here. Friendship had a different value. Was deeper and more binding than most people today. When the border opened in 1989, many suffered a culture shock. A nation had developed completely differently for 40 years. And I still know that at the beginning I was very irritated by the superficiality and coldness of the feeling that came to meet me. I didn't know that. And still today I feel that the people with whom I grew up are my "tribe". There is a deep and honest bond. I have been able to experience this connection with other people in other places over the years. But unfortunately there were few. And all of you here are part of it. At a time like this, we only begin to understand how important a stable network is. It helps to deal with fears and worries. Classify and recognize them correctly. And to help others maintain the right focus. Thank you for being there. 🥰

Back
Top Bottom