As for what is going on where I live, in central California, I went shopping last Friday at my normal place and they had installed those plexiglass things at every register for the cashiers. They even had fancy floor markings with little footsteps to place your feet on so you would be six feet away from your neighbors.

At a post office here in Oregon, they've put up clear shower curtains as a sneeze guard. It's temporary until they install plexiglass I believe. At this same post office they also have the floor markings.

Driving on the Interstate, I also noticed two 'stay home, save lives' highway signs this past week. I think this same message or something similar is being broadcasted on other state highway signs. Surreal..

What is even *more* insane, however, are the sheer numbers of people who have been frightened into agreeing with all the increasing restrictions. But I do see a growing number of people waking up that something is not right here. I just hope it happens soon enough to counter all this BS.

A couple family members have commented on the Orwellian nature of the restrictions, but interestingly at the same time they seem to follow a good amount of what is being broadcasted on CNN and PBS. CNN seems to be broadcasting Coronavirus news 24/7.

The problem with that is that it can easily get out of control, especially with more deadly like pathogens, with fake pandemic you keep control, at least in the beginning as it seems.
Also, with a fake pandemic you can claim that the measures you enforced on people worked and that the sacrifice was worth it: "See? in fine there aren't billions of deaths in the streets as the scientific models predicted, it's thanks to our heroic institutions, now bow in gratitude you peasants."

Here's one link:

-https://needtoknow.news/2018/06/will-5g-technology-bring-human-extinction/

"Joe Imbriano warns that 5G technology will broadcast at 60 GHz, which is the absorption spectrum of oxygen molecules, which means it can kill at a distance. At the molecular level, these frequencies affect the orbit of electrons, and that affects the ability of blood hemoglobin to bind with oxygen. If blood cannot hold oxygen, the result is death by suffocation. In short, 5G technology has the potential of being used as a weapon to quickly weaken, disable, or destroy individuals or populations."

I came across this as well, and made an effort to find the source material being quoted.

It all comes from this book, which as far as I can tell, NOBODY has read:

The effective quote, cut and pasted by everybody making the claim (with minor re-wordings), being, "[...] the unfortunate impact of oxygen molecules spinning the electrons is prevent the hemoglobin enables to uptake the oxygen and get it to the rest of your body. " (SIC)
-https://www.genmedya.com/covid-19-and-5g/

The problem being that nobody is quoting directly from the book. -Perhaps because the book itself is $280 on Amazon.com (for the softcover version) and $198 for the eBook.

And the other problem is that the folks most upset by this are all obviously laymen in the field; they are all talking at the brochure level of knowledge wrt electromagnetics and biology, with nobody citing or explaining the specific mechanic by which oxygen uptake in the lungs is supposedly being inhibited.

From my initial examination and digging, the primary complaint, (that oxygen atoms are absorbing energy from the radio waves), simply means that they are being heated. And guess what? Oxygen becomes MORE reactive when hot, more able to bond and oxidize metals, for instance. Rust happens a bit faster when the air is warmer. That means heating should increase the level of uptake in the lungs, not decrease it.

But the sliver of a quote from Vladimir Binhi remains, and he was obviously competent and knowledgeable enough to have written an expensive scholarly work. So I have to assume he knows something more and I don't want to dismiss it out of hand.

Well, as far as I was able to determine from looking at other works regarding EM and O2, (and this has no direct connection to Binhi's claim; I'm just guessing), electromagnetically energized O2 in combination with other atoms can become extra reactive; that is, instead of getting molecules like H2O, you instead get H2O2. They call these Reactive oxygen species (ROS), and from what I gather, they can have a deleterious effect on cells and DNA.

However, that doesn't easily translate into the hyperbolic claims being made.

5G is certainly a big problem, but at the moment, I think the claims about 5G being the cause of shortness of breath due to Oxygen atoms absorbing energy from the EM spectrum are not just unsubstantiated, but irresponsible. We need more and far better information.

Maybe if one of those crusaders would step up and buy the book and share the relevant studies about how Vladimir Binhi reached his conclusions, we could get there. For now, however, it strikes me as counterproductive noise.

Last edited:
About the vaccine agenda that involves the UN, WHO, Gates Foundation, NIAID, UNICEF, World Bank, etc. I find the various U.N. "agenda" documents aren't very good red pills for most because you need a certain amount of awareness to interpret what's in them, and need to look to other sources for the real meat of them. Otherwise, the points look general, vague, and thus innocuous. Example: Agenda 2030 is based on Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) here.
1586134088400.png

Now, visit Gavi (Global Vaccine Alliance, backed by the same characters), and see the statement, "Learn about immunisation’s key role in achieving 14 of the 17 Sustainable Development Goals." Can I find a direct correlation between vaccination and these goals, no. But, wow, they really want global vaccinations. Obviously, they're eyeing this current "crisis" as a quick means to that end.

If you've read or watched any interviews with Dr. Shiva Ayyadurai, who is calling for Fauci's firing, he points out most of the above and much more. He says that Fauci and company urge "Vaccine Vaccine Vaccine" wheras he says "Diet Diet Diet." He is absolute death on sugar consumption, says scientists are owned, and is intensely anti-big-pharma. He says Massachusetts USA is the epicenter of the Deep State, with its famed higher-learning institutions through every Swamp creature passes.

I came across this as well, and made an effort to find the source material being quoted.

It all comes from this book, which as far as I can tell, NOBODY has read:

The effective quote, cut and pasted by everybody making the claim (with minor re-wordings), being, "[...] the unfortunate impact of oxygen molecules spinning the electrons is prevent the hemoglobin enables to uptake the oxygen and get it to the rest of your body. " (SIC)
-https://www.genmedya.com/covid-19-and-5g/

The problem being that nobody is quoting directly from the book. -Perhaps because the book itself is $280 on Amazon.com (for the softcover version) and $198 for the eBook.

And the other problem is that the folks most upset by this are all obviously laymen in the field; they are all talking at the brochure level of knowledge wrt electromagnetics and biology, with nobody citing or explaining the specific mechanic by which oxygen uptake in the lungs is supposedly being inhibited.

From my initial examination and digging, the primary complaint, (that oxygen atoms are absorbing energy from the radio waves), simply means that they are being heated. And guess what? Oxygen becomes MORE reactive when hot, more able to bond and oxidize metals, for instance. Rust happens a bit faster when the air is warmer. That means heating should increase the level of uptake in the lungs, not decrease it.

But the sliver of a quote from Vladimir Binhi remains, and he was obviously competent and knowledgeable enough to have written an expensive scholarly work. So I have to assume he knows something more and I don't want to dismiss it out of hand.

Well, as far as I was able to determine from looking at other works regarding EM and O2, (and this has no direct connection to Binhi's claim; I'm just guessing), electromagnetically energized O2 in combination with other atoms can become extra reactive; that is, instead of getting molecules like H2O, you instead get H2O2. They call these Reactive oxygen species (ROS), and from what I gather, they can have a deleterious effect on cells and DNA.

However, that doesn't easily translate into the hyperbolic claims being made.

5G is certainly a big problem, but at the moment, I think the claims about 5G being the cause of shortness of breath due to Oxygen atoms absorbing energy from the EM spectrum are not just unsubstantiated, but irresponsible. We need more and far better information.

Maybe if one of those crusaders would step up and buy the book and share the relevant studies about how Vladimir Binhi reached his conclusions, we could get there. For now, however, it strikes me as counterproductive noise.

Perhaps these links might help explain the mechanism:

-https://www.sciencedirect.com/topics/earth-and-planetary-sciences/oxidative-stress

"Oxidative stress is a broad term that different authors use to include increased intracellular or extracellular levels of ROS (hydroxyl and superoxide radicals) and reactive nitrogen species (RNS) (e.g., nitric oxide, peroxynitrite radicals), changes in the gene regulation of oxidative damage repair pathways, and resulting oxidative damage to biomolecules. "

and

-https://www.atsjournals.org/doi/full/10.1164/ajrccm.156.2.9611013

"Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) is a major worldwide health problem that has an increasing prevalence and mortality (1, 2). Oxidative stress, which can be defined as an increased exposure to oxidants and/or decreased antioxidant capacities, is widely recognized as a central feature of many diseases (3, 4). Considerable evidence now links COPD with increased oxidative stress (5, 6). "

This was posted by a friend of mine on social media today.
Last time I stood in a line-up to get into a grocery store it was 1983, I was in Soviet controlled Poland and the country was under martial law with soldiers carrying AK-47’s patrolling the streets.
What a strange sensation today to have to stand in line to get groceries.
His family moved to Canada when he was young and he has gone back to Poland a few times. It is the first time I've seen someone acknowledge the new reality unfolding since this crisis began. Most of the comments he received were along the lines of "This is scary as hell!".

My actual analyse of the situation :

The PTB really thought, in February, that, looking at China's reaction, they have a good real pandemic on-going, thus, they decided the following : let's start the plan, we have our pandemic there, and we also received the "orders" to urgently do the necessary to avoid the virus to spread. Then we know what happened and is still going on in many countries.

About fights/disputes that are happening between them, one thing i have in mind : a lot PTB sub-circles of power are blaming BigPharma circle, or are jealous (remember it's STS world) of it because the virus topic sticks well to their plan, but for some, it's maybe the start of a new reality for them : you are the next one to be sacrified. And on top of that, some are not yet prepared, and they mainly rely at this moment on BigPharma medical propaganda for the plan not to fail, it's their actual Achilles heel. If BigPharma fails it, and they will fail, we may see clear signs of retaliation vs them.

I like to think about the actual situation, it's maybe a bit optimistic, but why not. I summarized it by this sentence one guy of the PTB could say to another, both not from BigPharma :
Sh**t, it's not at all a pandemic, not enough deads, BigPharma activated all of their resources and are trying their best to impose the plan but it's crackling from everywhere, people are starting to wonder why we broke the econmies just for this, we are all in defcon 6, save your ass, we won't be able to maintain our storyline for much longer

As we know that they will NEVER surrender, never stop, question is : what would be their B plan then ? I'm wondering in fact if they have one. I think that they are now almost obliged to continue with their actual narrative, and with the slow but visible raising of people awarness around the globe, the more they send "propaganda missiles", the more they'll receive back in return. I mean, maybe i'm doing wishfull thinking here, but from how I see it is progressing, even if we still have many examples of "sheep people", the truth is by far more contagious than anything else, and it's spreading massively at this moment.

Off-topic-recent-happy-personal-example :
Today, one of my brothers, who's is much an "authoritarian follower", told his girlfriend (who told me the evening, we are good mates and try both to open his eyes) that he said, traduced from french : "I'm going to end up agreeing with him" (speaking of me). He even for the first time answered to one of my email about this crisis and asked "And what do you recommend we do besides find out?" - another sign. It's INCREDIBLE, wonderful, a miracle, so to all : yes it's possible, patience, kindness and love, it seemed it worked ! :wow:

On the financial side, the biggest of their card, the economic reset one, it looks like they'll have hard to apply it, they need more time. Maybe a strong recession is coming but not the big reset they plan to, I think that Trump here plays a major role against this, he'll not allow it or will do all he can to prevent it.

Regarding BigPharma, this may by wishful thinking from me, but I would say that they already lost the battle, all their plans are collapsing, even if they still hit hard using their medias. On top of that, they risk a lot about their "reputation". I'm tempted to say that this could completely backfire them by doing the total inverse of what they planned : the majority of people will not want a vaccine after all the exposures they are showing us at this moment. (At least, THIS IS THE FUTURE I WANT. If you also would like to see this, think the same, loudly, in your mind :halo: )

Thus, all will depend on how truth will spread around the globe, we can count on many new "soldiers of truth" who will be alimented by a kind of revenge and a lot frustration. For sure its not the good attitude, but it's not the point here, there will be many, all who lost their job, the ones who lost someone, the ones who lost their couple because his/her partner did not understand the whole picture and it resulted in a separation, or even simply the ones who became angry of having being fooled (some well written articles could play on this, just point the real guilty then let the things happen)

Creating our own reality, intentions :
I already mention this in a previous post in this thread, but this idea remains sticked to me. The answer, from Gandalf, was to look at the "Prayer of the Soul" thread. But I would like to come back on this subject, to know if we could do something more "targeted" based on the intent.

I found the following among the sessions, searched on "creating reality" then on "intent" words, there are many results. The following session of 11/8/1996 is much explaining the subject (but remains complicate to understand) :

Q: (L) OK, we've been talking earlier this evening about intent, and of course, our own experiences with intent have really been pretty phenomenal. We've come to some kind of an idea that intent, when confirmed repeatedly, actually builds force. Is this a correct concept, and is there anything that you can add to it?
A: Only until anticipation muddies the picture... tricky one, huh?
Q: (L) Is anticipation the act of assuming you know how something is going to happen?
A: Follows realization, generally, and unfortunately for you, on 3rd density.
Q: (L) Is this a correct assessment of this process?
A: Both examples given are correct. You see, once anticipation enters the picture, the intent can no longer be STO.
Q: (L) Anticipation is desire for something for self. Is that it?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) OK, so it's OK to intend something, or to think in an intentional way, or to hope in an intentional way, for something that is to serve another, but anticipation defines it as a more personal thing.
A: And that brings realization.
Q: (L) So, desire to serve others, and to do something because it will help others, brings realization...
A: But, realization creates anticipation.
Q: (L) Well, how do we navigate this? I mean, this is like walking on a razor's edge. To control your mind to not anticipate, and yet, deal with realization, and yet, still maintain hope... (J) They said it was tricky... (L) This is, this is, um...
A: Mental exercises of denial, balanced with pure faith of a non-prejudicial kind.
Q: (L) OK, so, in other words, to just accept what is at the moment, appreciate it as it is at the moment, and have faith that the universe and things will happen the way they are supposed to happen, without placing any expectation on how that will be?
Q: (L) This is, and I'm not asking about Ark, this is something that he has talked about in terms of shaping the future. He talks about shaping the future as an intentional act of shaping something good, but without defining the moment of measurement. In other words, adding energy to it by intent, but not deciding where, when or how the moment of measurement occurs. When the quantum jump occurs, it occurs on it's own, and in it's own way. Is this the concept he's dealing with here?
A: Anticipation.
Q: (L) In other words, is what he's talking about anticipation?
A: No.
Q: (L) Well, what do you mean, anticipation in response to what I said?
A: That is the key to shaping the future... Avoiding it.
Q: (T) OK, because we’re not anticipating in what we're doing...
Q: (T) What we're doing is not anticipatory, it's just happening. We were talking about it on the way up, that with interactions with others, we are facilitating, we are creating reality. This is what they all say about reality.
A: When it hits you, it stops.
Q: (L) When what hits you? (J) The realization. (T) The fact that it's happening.
A: Yes unless you cancel out all anticipation.
Q: (L) Well, this is very tricky. (J) Well, hang on a second, I have a kind of a corollary question. The way I perceive what has happened with us in the campaign against the microwave towers; the article in the Times, and the editorial, and speaking to the people... The way I view it is that when things like that happen, I look at them, and the synchronicities tell me that I am on the right path. Is that a true statement, that they are an indication that I'm going in the right direction?
A: Semi.
Q: (T) It's a road sign, an indicator. (J) OK, thank you! That's good, it's an indicator. (L) OK, shaping the future... (J) In what way is it not? The answer was semi; part of it is true...
A: We have told you.
Q: (L) Well then it seems to me, excuse me in this one, it seems to me that Ark may understand this one better than I do.
Q: (L) That's all I wanted to know. (J) So, let him teach you! (T) He'll teach you what you need to learn from him, and you'll teach him what he needs to learn from you! And as a result, you'll both gain!

And another session of 9/12/17 :
Q: (Pierre) The beliefs. It reminds me of a question I wanted to ask for months. With Artemis and the guys here, we made this game here in the kitchen where we put our hands on someone's head. And then you concentrate and we were repeating something like 10 times or whatever. Then we put our fingers under the knees and armpits of the subject, and we lift them up. So maybe my first question is: Am I mistaken to think that in some cases, the gravity or the weight of the individual was really reduced?
A: Yes. Coral Castle.
Q: (Pierre) Yeah, exactly! So, through intention... Well, what I want to mention now: There were some cases where the consensus of the belief - maybe concerning the subject... It was with Atreides. He's heavier than the rest of us. He didn't seem to believe it. We did the same procedure, and it didn't work. He was the same weight, and we didn't manage to lift him. So if we didn't manage to lift him, is it because he didn't believe the experiment?
A: Active resistance.
Q: (Pierre) Okay, so he was not into it, or it was scary or whatever, he was not into this state of mind and we didn't manage to lift him.
(Andromeda) Sometimes there are people who don't necessarily believe it, but they're not actively disbelieving it.
(Pierre) Fighting against it.
(Andromeda) Right.
(Pierre) But in this case, he was opposing. We were not on the same wavelength.
(Mikey) Is that related to the Belief Center that the C's mentioned several times?
A: Yes

There are probably more but I suppose some here better know the subject.

Based on this, the intention, without becoming an STS wish and without also touching anyone's free will : Is it possible to do something at our level, (from our confined homes actually) regarding what is actually happening ?
Or we have enough with the prayer of the soul if we want to do something more on the "intention" (wish) side ?

I ask this remembering having read different experiments made in US with group of people meditating with a common wish to lower crime rate in the city (one link as example - Scientific Research Shows Group Meditation Lowers Crime And Death In Surrounding Areas)

I was thinking like an intention, clearly written, to be shared and "thought" by anyone here who want to "add his weight" to it ? This could change, like weekly or monthly, or change it when it's needed. We could have something like "The intention of the month", which would not be like the prayer of the soul wich could be seen as a general intention, but one which would be more focussed on a topic/action/results ?

If this would be possible/feasible, i have 2 / 3 sub-questions :
- Would it need to be said/thought at the same time or not, meaning anyone can say/think the intention when he wants ?
- (sub question) doing it at the same time could eventually re-inforce it ? I mean, better effect if 5 people do it at the same time than each at any time ?
- Would it help to reinforce the FRV, and/or could it be considered as a kind of training ?

Last words about : I thought about this because I would like so much to see bigpharma collapsing, loosing all credibility, loosing the vaccine war, even loosing one other of their main business which is the cancer one, beaten by the simple little Vitamine C. This would be my intend, i would like to see the Vitamine C being the world most known treatment to cure cancers in my/the future. Is it possible to believe in that, to formulate this wish in order to respect the rules described by the C's in the session of 1995 posted above ? Would it help to if the intention rules are respected, or would it be wishful thinking ?
I recently posted a good number of "like" but choosing the "Angry" (😡) smiley (which is not smilying anymore btw), and it was mostly when I read about a sub-subject regarding BigPharma. Like Jesus did when he get angry, i'm a bit fed up about, sorry, ok, i should control my emotions, but can we do something concrete to retaliate, at least on another level than trying to counter their propaganda ? I would like give them back a "present" in return, in french, "leur rendre la monnaie de leur pièce" ?

1586149318182.png
This is sad....these ships where sent with the good intentions of helping.

April 2, 2020
BROKEN MODELS: The CDC Doctors Screwed Up Bigly! USNS Comfort in NY Harbor Sits Idle with 3 Patients -- USNS Mercy in LA has Only 15 Patients
The Navy hospital ship USNS Comfort docked in in New York City on Monday, March 30, 2020. The ship was expected to bolster a besieged New York City health care system by treating non-coronavirus patients while hospitals treat people with COVID-19.

But after three days in the harbor only three patients have been transferred to the hospital ship.
The ship has 1,000 beds.
Another Navy hospital ship, the U.S. Naval Ship Mercy, docked in Los Angeles, has had a total of 15 patients, officials said.

You can thank the CDC officials and doctors for pushing fake models on the American public and Trump administration!
The CDC used the IMHE model to base their numbers on. The model was way off in its predictions.
The IMHE study predicted over 121,000 Americans would be hospitalized by Wednesday over the Coronavirus. The actual number was 31,142.
In New York, the IMHE model predicted that as of yesterday, 50,962 people would have been hospitalized due to the Coronavirus.
The actual number was 18,368. In New York, the IMHE model predicted that as of yesterday, 50,962 people would have been hospitalized as of yesterday due to the Wuhan coronavirus. The actual number? 18,368. pic.twitter.com/9aVsVogUQ5

And in LA the US Mercy staff is working with 15 patients.

Oops! Several Coronavirus Patients were Accidentally Transferred to the USNS Comfort in NY City by Mistake
By Jim Hoft
Published April 4, 2020 at 1:05pm
And on Friday city officials accidentally transferred five coronavirus patients to the ship by mistake.

First US Covid-19 patient in Russia | Coronavirus Cases [RT Documentary 2020-03-31]
www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBsv43f_rRg
Coronavirus cases are growing rapidly around the world. The US already has the highest number of confirmed Covid-19 cases, surpassing China. The first American Covid-19 patient in Russia, John Mark Dougan, talks about getting the coronavirus and the treatment he received in Moscow.

We ask him about the progression of Covid-19 symptoms, the coronavirus test, and his recovery. The ex-Florida cop who fled to Russia compares how the pandemic is being handled in the US and Moscow and gives advice on what to do if you develop Covid-19 symptoms, which include cough, fever, and tiredness.

We want to remind you that social distancing is still key in stopping the infection spread.

Back
Top Bottom