I would think that the fiat-money based control grid is mathematically doomed, and they are using the virus to keep everybody in line before they collapse it and try to build it anew. The next one will be "corona-proof" with trimmings like
chipped people, forced vaccinations and a cash-free society.

One of the largest scams ever pulled on humanity.

Maybe 4-D STS have given the PTB a glimpse into events in the future?
I think that we need to understand that they already know what the new paradigm is going to look like, they already have all the pieces of the puzzle, from prior exercises and drills and modelling, they are just running the script and adapt as they go. As people accept more things. they push them in, then they move on to the next step.
I have a string feeling that what is coming is a cashless society based on some kind of fiat virtual currency - the likes of Bitcoin were probably just the trial run, then everything enforced through Blockchain. There is a reason why the put these technologies out there for so long: test them in real life scenarios and get the people used to the concepts and the ideas, so that when they impose the solution there is less of a shock.
I am not sure if all of the pieces of the puzzle are going to fall into place at the same time, but they will all fall into place eventually. Bill Gates is clearly interested in vaccines - ID chipping combo. For the moment we only see this one as clearly evident because so far we've only seen the medical side of the problems. We all understand already that there will also be an economic problem, but we don't know how it will look like until it hits. I think it will hit hard. It will be a tsunami, its role being to completely destroy the old world system so that the cashless, electronic based virtual currency can be imposed as a solution. Blockchain will be part of this package.
Then I am thinking why is it that all Countries tried to get their citizens back within their borders and also a lot of the troops seem to be called back home? Is it simply to protect as much as they can from potential surprises from the ATLAS C19 comet and its friends, or is there maybe something else being prepared?
A lot of unknowns at the moment, and we are the blind men in the parable of the Blind Men and an Elephant that Dr. Shiva mentioned in the excellent video shared a bit earlier by @Vulcan59.

A very interesting interview with Dr. Shiva. Many of the points he makes can be read in this article 'This is payday for big-pharma' - Shiva Ayyadurai calls for firing of U.S. pandemic-control czar Dr. Anthony Fauci -- Sott.net

This community of ours hopefully will have the power to detect as many pieces of the elephant as possible so that we can be better prepared for what's coming.

And the Bizzaro world is full of surprises. From Wednesday, 8th of April in Macedonia we will have a curfew from 16:00 to 5:00 next day, and for weekends 24 hours lockdown. From 16:00 on Friday until 5:00 on Monday.
:curse: This is insane. I am so pissed off.
Can normal people somehow wake, up, organize and do something against this tyranny?

Yes, and as Laura asked early on, I wonder too: just from where do these orders come? Just how can they put such pressure on governments even if parliament and government have shown some sense before? The Cs talked about "exposure", and we are already seeing a lot of it; but these questions are still unanswered, as far as I can see. But whoever this STS consortium is and how they operate, they have shown their hand in a sense - what we are seeing is what happens if they give an "all-in" priority one order. They possibly have a bunch of "deep cover" agents that are activated only when there is no other way at all, perhaps this is part of the picture...

The World Bank has launched its first set of emergency operations in response to the coronavirus disease outbreak across the world, which will provide $1.9 billion to assist 25 countries. Among the initially approved projects include $1 billion to India, that will support better screening, contact tracing, and laboratory diagnostics and help in procuring personal protective equipment and setting up new isolation wards.

“We are working to strengthen developing nations’ ability to respond to the COVID-19 pandemic and shorten the time to economic and social recovery. The poorest and most vulnerable countries will likely be hit the hardest, and our teams around the world remain focused on country-level and regional solutions to address the ongoing crisis,” said World Bank Group President David Malpass, in a statement.

The Indian government last week enforced a strict 21-day countrywide lockdown to contain the spread of the pandemic that has now claimed more than 53,000 lives globally. In India, the number of people have tested positive with the virus has crossed 2,300 and the death toll is over 50.

Initially, I wondered whether this billion is for vaccination of 1.3 billion people. As of now, it doesn't look like it. But who knows. Hopefully, Modi will reject this vaccine nonsense.

covid situation in India is same as else where across the world. It is same Corona Media Virus.
  • Irony is this. Country with 1.3 billion in a very dense area with questionable sanitation( though improved, water is still the problem) and 270 million poor population and 120 million migrant population who lives hand to mouth on a daily bases, the cases are 2,300 an deaths are 50.
  • If the disease has to spread, it has to spread through these 120 million migrant workers. But zero. People will argue they were not tested. True, if not tested, did any body got sick? No. Then people argue that they have strong immune system and they can handle to exposure and rough conditions. Then focus on the immune system buildup than the hysteria.
  • But, MSM and Govt. went with it. The impression that, if China had rough time with it and Italy with supposed very good health system couldn't handle it, India can't handle it with its all existing troubles. So they went with it.
  • The only cases they were finding are from two sources and those too few hundred cases - Foreign arrivals and congregation of muslim representatives participated in a religious congregation in New Delhi and went back to their respective places. They are tracking down and testing.
  • As of now, lock down expected to end in a week 4/14. Govt. says lock down won't be extended, but some suspect, they will do phase wise relaxation.
  • They are enforcing strict rules in Whatsapp (Big presence there). Whatsaspp group admins are responsible for not spreading corona jokes and fake news. As of now, these fake news cases belong to high number of deaths in local areas.
  • As usual, one will find some don't want to stay at home with pretext or not, whether it is deadly or not. But as whole, people going with the restrictions.

Things are getting complicated:

Canadians remained aboard the COVID-19-stricken Coral Princess cruise ship on Sunday, a full day after some passengers were allowed on dry land.

New guidelines from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control saying cruise passengers shouldn’t board commercial planes have limited who is allowed off the ship, Princess Cruises said in a statement, adding that only those with imminent chartered flights can disembark.

“This will unfortunately result in further delays in disembarkation and onward travel for many guests as we work through this complex, challenging and unfortunate situation,” the statement said.

Only those bound for Australia, the U.K. and California have been allowed to leave the ship.

No, they are programmed zombies. Normal people are those who see what is really going on with this nothing burger virus. People that see they are manipulated and lied again and who want to do something about that.
So is the majority normal or programmed zombies in your view? To me normal would mean accepting the norms of society, right?
And I am under the impression that majority of people will gladly sign up for mandatory vaccinations if the government says so.
To me those are all programmed zombies.

"Normal" people? You mean the ones who support ANY&ALL government measures? I dont think they want to wake up at all...
I agree, All the "normal people" on Facebook (friends and relatives) have completely lost it. I have a cousin posting articles about not enough social distancing and Americans not doing their part. She's actually calling for martial law. There are so many "likes" after these posts it's staggering. The only rational information I'm seeing on FB are from people from this forum. All I can say is thank god for this forum and thank god I smoke, because this is insanity. :cool2:

This is now really strange. If animals can get sick from people, they can also spread it, so even total lock down might not work.

The association points out that there is no evidence to suggest that animals infected by humans are playing a role in the spread of COVID-19 and that human outbreaks are driven by person-to-person contact.

But as a precautionary measure, it refers to recent recommendations from the Canadian Food Inspection Agency which say anyone with COVID-19 symptoms or those who are self-isolating due to contact with a COVID-19 case should follow similar recommendations around pets and livestock as they would around people.

That includes avoiding close contact with animals, good handwashing and avoiding coughing and sneezing on animals. It also means limiting your animal’s contact with other people and animals outside the household, and if possible, have someone else in your home care for your animals.

So now we will have to impose social distancing on the pets as well.

If this is going to spread to farms, then things will become very interesting indeed, all of a sudden everybody will be forced to become a vegetarian.

I agree, All the "normal people" on Facebook (friends and relatives) have completely lost it. I have a cousin posting articles about not enough social distancing and Americans not doing their part. She's actually calling for martial law. There are so many "likes" after these posts it's staggering. The only rational information I'm seeing on FB are from people from this forum. All I can say is thank god for this forum and thank god I smoke, because this is insanity. :cool2:
That is precisely what FB was built for. What a great tool! It is free! No, nothing is free, you have traded your information. There is no free lunch. It is amazing how people can't think how much it costs to only host something the size of FB - it is well over $1B / year. And you think using it is free?

Yeah. It does look like insanity to me too. And I dont think "normal" people see it like that.
Whats even more frustrating to me is how people think globalist tools like fb and twatter could be used against them. The PTBs have tens of thousands of robots(normal people/zombies) on these "social" networks at their disposal to kill any attampt at blowing up their narrative. And the keys to the code. They can ban or shadow-block whoever they please. Nevermind the bots and likes for money. And they have movie studios at their disposal too. And all other government tools of making populations obey obey obey.

To me all this is like a silent declaration of war against real human beings who value their freedoms and actually know what these freedoms are. And are willing to give their life for it! Cause I wont give away my rights, even if it means death.

What Im asking is If globalist plans continue will there be any other way out of this?

Let the fun begin...

National Defence said the public can expect to see a larger number of military vehicles and staff on GTA roadways starting on Monday.

The military said Sunday they will be moving hundreds of Canadian Armed Forces members from across the province to Canadian Forces Base (CFB) Borden as part of a task force to help with the COVID-19 fight.

“In Borden, these Forces will be forming a task force that will be centrally prepositioned on the base and kept ready to respond to future requests for assistance from the Government of Canada in the fight against COVID-19,” a National Defence news release said.

The military added they will also be available to assist with other potential domestic problems like seasonal flooding.

Conditioning the public to accept the military presence on the streets, but also preparing for other potential problems like flooding. That could be a potential effect of ATLAS C19 and friends...

I read the article Deckard posted. Pretty grim and maybe going in the right direction, but I wonder if there is not more in the way of surprises around the corner?

You mean the one the one that talked about how the neoliberal world order has basically gone the way of the Soviet Union and is being replaced by a medical technocratic order instead? I think that was the gist of it.

Your probably right about the world bankers. I can't help but think of Greece and how powerless they were against the IMF when they were just trying to negotiate something reasonable for the people of their country.

"Wisdom accompanies energy in this round" Whoever is pulling the strings is stirring things up on a massive scale. Add to that possible cosmic forces and the result is a world in flux. How it shakes out and reorganizes may not be in the way they envision. Perhaps that's where we play a part? Who knows? I'm not one to speculate but it sure is interesting!

5 pages behind, but my comments are piling up, so I'll post this and go back to reading.

I feel that this lockdown is actually doing more harm than good to PTB plans.This is all too much too fast. I mean, they've done more in the last 4 weeks than innthe last 20 years, FFS. I'm getting more and more in sync with the C's revelation that this wasn't planned and that they're basically doing damage control.
Yes, it's very chaotic and disorganised. The fact that each government has imposed a different set of measures than others shows that much of this is being coordinated on a local level and not from a central point. And every wannabe ruler wants a piece of the cake for himself. So it looks like they jumped on an opportunity but didn't have a specific plan. This will backfire.

So we need to use some social app, spread the idea and at certain times during the day, everybody gets out on their balcony or hang out their window and bellow as loud as possible: "this system is full of shit and lies, and we're sick of it".

Yes, the suggestion is a bit tongue in cheek but still fun to play with while being banned from going out in the sunshine.
Well, at the very least, there's nothing stopping any individual inclined to do this from doing it.

Also please teach me how to quote a quote inside a quote. I can't figure it out except by doing something really complicated.

Just came across this video (from 2015) while doing research, illustrates the whole Covid-Nazi movement pretty well:
Wow, that was really scary. It's kinda brilliant in how evil it is. I can certainly see governments going in that direction and people being stupid enough to follow. And yeah, the desired reaction is exactly what we're watching right now.

Makes me wonder why a reporter from the UK is given what appears free run in a high pandemic hospital.
Yeah, that's clearly part of the theatre. Unfortunately you have to be awake to see that, and most people aren't.

In New Zealand across the entire country we have 15 people in hospital with CV19. Whole wards in every hospital are empty, all because we are waiting for the huge increase in cases requiring hospitalisation. Staff are standing around doing nothing, waiting for the virus cases to come flooding in
It's hard to know whether to laugh or cry. We're looking at doctors acting irrationally because of what the media told them. A society where idiots in the media can make doctors fail at their jobs is really on the verge of collective suicide. Some of the doctors will hopefully feel pretty stupid later when they realise what happened.

SAME DAY LAST YEAR, many countries were screaming for the BAN of burqas, etc. This year we will ALL have to sew one at home to go pee on our garden?!
Sounds like a perfect line for Twitter!

Prepare for the mother of all s**t storms if Sweden pulls this off
Sweden has been Americanised a lot in recent years, often following the stupidest trends coming from the US, but this time it is one of the most important players on the 'good' side. I hope they don't cave in to the pressure. That possibility is certainly there, but I would say the president of Belarus has no intention whatsoever to cave in. He's pretty much telling the Western powers "Go to hell. This is my country."

I say we should all be warned by any cry to hit the streets and react... that's not me being a coward but as James himself hints above, that's precisely what the PTB may want and as he says take them down as the first Scapegoats they are looking for...
I agree. I was thinking along the lines of, they will look for whoever acts up now and keep track of them because they will be the likely rebels when the SHTF properly. Then they could take action against such people before they even see it coming. As Don Juan used to emphasize, timing is one of Warrior's virtues. The time for action will be at the end of this stupidemic. Better to stay under the radar for now.

As we know that they will NEVER surrender, never stop, question is : what would be their B plan then ? I'm wondering in fact if they have one. I think that they are now almost obliged to continue with their actual narrative, and with the slow but visible raising of people awarness around the globe, the more they send "propaganda missiles", the more they'll receive back in return.
My guess is that they will start inflating the numbers more than they have so far. But that will backfire too. They won't be able to do it proportionally everywhere, so it will peak in the countries that play ball like the US, UK, France, etc. And inevitably if there's fakery going on, someone will notice and blow the whistle sooner or later. It's going to be interesting for sure.

I was thinking like an intention, clearly written, to be shared and "thought" by anyone here who want to "add his weight" to it ? This could change, like weekly or monthly, or change it when it's needed. We could have something like "The intention of the month", which would not be like the prayer of the soul wich could be seen as a general intention, but one which would be more focussed on a topic/action/results ?

If this would be possible/feasible, i have 2 / 3 sub-questions :
- Would it need to be said/thought at the same time or not, meaning anyone can say/think the intention when he wants ?
- (sub question) doing it at the same time could eventually re-inforce it ? I mean, better effect if 5 people do it at the same time than each at any time ?
- Would it help to reinforce the FRV, and/or could it be considered as a kind of training ?
I think this is a pretty good idea. As for the questions, I don't think timing is much of an issue, given quantum mechanics and all. I would imagine the idea/thought as a collective balloon, and everyone blowing into it is making it grow. It doesn't matter if everyone does it at the same time or not. On the other hand, I suppose synchronised timing could add some power.
And as for the 3rd question, I would say definitely yes! The whole network sharing one idea... sounds perfect.

OK so next step is being prepared for Canadians as well.

Canadian hospitals should not throw out used face masks and other protective equipment because public health officials are investigating whether it will be possible to disinfect and reuse them, Canada’s public health chief said Sunday.

If that is possible, can we disinfect a person as well? Maybe in the future we will have new machines at the airport, to add to the mass hysteria.

I remember flying out of South Africa and the Air France crew walking through the A380 with insecticide spraying constantly before take off, everybody coughing like crazy - for our own good.

In her daily briefing to Canadians, Dr. Theresa Tam also said chief medical officers are working on recommendations to the general public for the best uses of homemade face masks.

Tam continues to warn Canadians that the best defence against COVID-19 is for people to stay home as much as possible, wash their hands frequently with soap and keep a two-metre distance from other people when you need to go out for essentials like food or medication.

While she has not yet suggested people should wear non-medical face masks when they go out, she said Sunday her office is working on generating advice for what people should do if they choose to wear a homemade mask, including what materials are best to use.

“Among homemade masks — how do you do that properly, what materials are appropriate? All of this is under active discussion right now,” she said.

OK, so don't be alarmed, we know you saw it on FB that everybody else is doing it and you now want it too, it is coming, but don't sacrifice your bra or pillowcases yet, we may need to sacrifice the baby's bib or a tea towel instead.

Back
Top Bottom