Session 21 March 2020

@anartist,
Did you got the unit? How is it? yesterday I found some units in ebay and wants to check.
Yes, I just received it today, and installed a new battery in it. A steady tone is heard when I turn it on, which is a good sign. I will have to figure out how to create a headband to hold the lead on the back of my head (as the method of holding it on my head as described in the accompanying pamphlet, was not included), but once I have figured that out, I will see if it actually works.

Yes, I just received it today, and installed a new battery in it. A steady tone is heard when I turn it on, which is a good sign. I will have to figure out how to create a headband to hold the lead on the back of my head (as the method of holding it on my head as described in the accompanying pamphlet, was not included), but once I have figured that out, I will see if it actually works.
Here is a pdf of the manual

Attachments

• Biosone.pdf
    4.7 MB · Views: 32
I could not get the link in your comment to open - found this:
And this:

I found some more info.

Software Features - it looks like it does provide audiofeedback to train the brain to operate at certain frequencies, and that a user may customize the targets so that it will provide the audiofeedback for whatever frequencies or patterns you're intended to train your brain towards.

Hardware Features - contains an EEG, galvanic skins response meter, a blood volume recorder, and even a button you can press to record bookmarks where you reach certain memorable states, which you can retroactively fill notes in on later.

Thank you @anartist for the reply and the pdf. I ordered one too , but that is biosone II, little bit bigger box. I went with biosone II as the picture shows electrodes, and biosone I picture on ebay doesn't show any electrodes or accessories( so not sure what i will get). I will have to wait and see what i will receive.

A: Any place is safe to the knowledgeable person. Do you have the energy and resources to change?

When I first read this I was thinking 3D, as do we have plans, money, safe house?
More time passes, the more I understand 'receivership capacity', which unfortunately seems intrinsically tied to the capacity of letting go and accepting the change without anticipation. This is for me the hardest part, it seems. The mind/body complex have a firm grasp on our energy and make the change very hard to process. I am practicing just letting go, leaving the TV and numbers, and just meditating while watching the sky or walking in the forest. Resistance is our worst enemy!

As for Cosmic Displays: about 3 weeks ago we saw our first daytime meteorite while driving into the city. Then yesterday, from about 4pm, broad daylight, I noticed a huge ball of light, 3 times the size of what Venus looks like, and it travelled slowly from North-West To North-North-West for hours and could still be seen at midnight. Havent read anything reported about it anywhere: it passed in the same position in the sky as something else I saw for the past weeks, which was an orb type light, followed by many smaller lights. It travelled pretty much the same orbit at same time of day.
I've mentioned it before: time to keep an eye to the sky! Let us know if you see something cool!
I tried making photo with phone but not good enough phone or not bright enough object. Tonight I'll see if it is around again.
Bring on the fireworks!

I´ve started to read again The Wave Series and here is one quote from Vol.1 Chap.3. :

Speaking about the Ozone layer, there is a new ozone hole in Arctic:

I have started a topic here where I think I found the relationship between the covid, the 5G antennas and their frequency:

Ozone is a molecule composed of 3 atoms of oxygen, and oxygen is energetically exitable at the frequencies used in 5G antennas. It occurs to me that these frequencies (since light is an electromagnetic radiation) were used to alter dna in the past.

Yes, but you cannot make theories based on nothing. You have to ground your thinking with some 'facts on the ground'. Otherwise, you'll just get lost in theories that have no basis in reality. And there are plenty of them out there.

Yeah, all right.

It seems right now that the more extreme the situation becomes and the greater the actions of the control system are the easier it is to acknowledge and oppose it even if only internally. It feels like this situation and perhaps the wave itself is pushing people towards their extremes; the virus being an example of this. Accelerating soul development and orientation be it towards STS or STO.

On a personal level though I generally try to not be intrusive to others with my opinions, but the apparent absurdity of this current virus situation has pushed me to making clear my objection to it to those around me. When the consequences and implications of the mass lock downs seem so obvious it becomes much easier to express opinions against it.

There are no 5G antennas in Arctic or Antarctic.

But there is the HAARP a very powerful antenna in Alaska and we don't know exactly what it does. We are told that it is used to study the Ionosphere with 3.6MW power in the 2.8-10MHz range. But there are articles on the web that questions this.

HAARP: Secret Weapon Used For Weather Modification, Electromagnetic Warfare
Atmospheric physics: Heating up the heavens

The C's have mentioned that the HAARP is actually being used to dumb down the Americans. If I remember correctly the C's have said that only 12% of Americans can actually think for themselves, maybe because of the HAARP? Am still looking for that transcript and will post it. I hope this is in line with the discussion here.

Back
Top Bottom