Session 21 March 2020

Yes, I have realized that I often tend to get inflamed when I try to explain my point of view on what I consider important.
I'm the introverted type. I communicate little. And I prefer to remain silent rather than speak of futility. But when a conversation tackles issues that are of utmost importance to me, my pulse quickens and I feel like I'm getting carried away.
But my reality is not necessarily that of others.
I find it hard to calm my heat. And obviously, I go from one extreme to the other. But even if I am listened to without to be contradict, I realize that this change of attitude does not serve the relevance of my words.
Balance is hard to find, and poorly managed emotion can keep listeners from thinking.
You know I have this problem too; I mean I am in a bit of emotional pain right now. Now when I talk about something that is important to me I think I have clarity even the listener doesn't think so; but when I know that someone isn't interested then my poorly managed emotions may keep the listener from thinking. Of course this because the feelings are contagious lol. Thank you Chateau for such a good session. I haven't read all the comments as there are a lot of them, but I was thinking about how the virus can make the baddies more bad and also open up stop people. It's just I have seen this effect happening in several people. One fellow grew his hair out and just had an evil way. The other became more violent. And they recognized each and gravitated toward each other. These changes took place in only several months. But without getting into specifics, it makes me wonder if they their dna are modified.

As to the ozone hole, the phenomena is fairly well understood in solar/geophysics. The solar wind is known to deplete the ozone layer, and it would naturally be drawn to interact at the poles. Research on this has been going on openly for a couple decades, but is still under-reported (as it would undermine the climate change narrative).
To me, this suggests the ongoing weakening/destabilization of the earth's magnetic field. To illustrate the process, I'll shortly quote from this study:

Solar proton events of October–November 2003: Ozone depletion in the Northern Hemisphere polar winter as seen by GOMOS/Envisat

[2] Solar proton events (SPE) correspond to solar coronal mass ejections (CME) during which a large amount of protons and heavier ions are emitted, sometimes toward the Earth. Solar protons entering the Earth's magnetosphere are guided by the Earth's magnetic field and precipitate into the polar cap areas. Since the protons can have very high energy, up to tens of MeVs, they deposit their energy in the mesosphere and stratosphere. Thus they provide a direct connection between the Sun and the Earth's middle atmosphere. SPEs are sporadic although more probable during solar maxima. But when occurring they provide extreme forcing on the middle atmosphere.

[3] The precipitating particles produce 1) odd hydrogen HOx (H + OH + HO2) through chemistry associated with ion pair production, water cluster ion formation, and subsequent neutralization, and 2) odd nitrogen NOx (N + NO + NO2) through dissociation of molecular nitrogen via charged particle impact [Crutzen et al., 1975; Solomon et al., 1981; Rusch et al., 1981]. HOx and NOx play a key role in ozone balance of the middle atmosphere because they destroy odd oxygen through catalytic reactions [see, e.g., Brasseur and Solomon, 1986, pp. 291–299]. The produced HOx has a relatively short lifetime, but without solar radiation NOx chemical loss is inefficient. Therefore the NOx produced during polar night has a long chemical lifetime and is transported to lower altitudes and latitudes [Siskind et al., 1997; Callis and Lambeth, 1998]. Significant depletions of ozone concentrations after large solar proton events have been predicted by atmospheric modelling [Rusch et al., 1981; Solomon et al., 1983; Reid et al., 1991; Jackman et al., 2000] and this phenomenon has been captured in the dayside middle atmosphere using satellite measurements [Thomas et al., 1983; McPeters and Jackman, 1985; Jackman et al., 2001; Randall et al., 2001].

---

A rapid search in google scholar has quickly led to multiple other iteresting published/peer reviewed studies. It does seem to me like pretty straightforward physics that shooting an accelerated/ionized proton wind (hydrogen atoms without the electron) would be easily able to tear apart ozone and reconstitute water/ROS + oxygen, through various pathways. My 2 cents.

This morning a friend sent me an interesting video that was recorded in my country.
It looks like a cloud and it probably is a cloud, but the shape is very interesting and the rest of the sky is clear.
Could this be some kind of a 4D bleedthrough?

People's comments on this video are that is something from massive spying equipment, surveillance equipment. The majority says that God knows what is that, but nobody believes it is just an ordinary cloud.

Here is one screenshot of the video in case the video disappears.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 124
Yesterday, Sottreader posted this video in this tread:

What I found interesting wasn't the ligth in the sky, probably lanterns but who know maybe something else, no what surprised me was the reaction of the man filming it, is comment. Take a minute to watch it, excuse his language but see his reaction.

We are all aware of the seeming kind of mass hypnosis that the population is under due to the fear provoked by the covid19 virus pandemic. Could that ''spell'' be lifted by an event greater shock. See the reaction of this man that immediatly attribute the quarantine, to isolate everyone in their house as an attempt to hide something that is happening and that must be hidden from the public.

Maybe some cosmic force display in a near future may bring an event greater shock and who knows what reaction it will provoke.

Just some thougth.

This morning a friend sent me an interesting video that was recorded in my country.
It looks like a cloud and it probably is a cloud, but the shape is very interesting and the rest of the sky is clear.
Could this be some kind of a 4D bleedthrough?

People's comments on this video are that is something from massive spying equipment, surveillance equipment. The majority says that God knows what is that, but nobody believes it is just an ordinary cloud.

Here is one screenshot of the video in case the video disappears.

Looks like a small lenticular cloud to me. That's my guess.

Example:

I'd still say it's significant, particularly so if they're not common in that region. It's probably a sign that the atmosphere is changing - it's colder?

Kinda related so i'll mention it here: in the last few weeks i've seen so many Tweets from the UK showing vivid sunsets, sun pillars, sun dogs, and rare cloud formations. Maybe it's just the lockdown but i really think there's been a quick uptick. Those kind of phenomena aren't so common there, i think.

I was reading the first chapter of ‘The Wave’ tonight and noticed this excerpt of the PNAC report from 2000 that is quoted and these two bolded things stood out from the quote in relation to the session excerpt further below and this whole question of the virus and it being a biological warfare weapon (as discussed in a recent but later session).

PNAC said:
Although it may take several decades for the process of transformation to unfold, in time, the art of warfare on air, land, and sea will be vastly different than it is today, and “combat” likely will take place in new dimensions: in space, “cyber-space,” and perhaps the world of microbes. Air warfare may no longer be fought by pilots manning tactical fighter aircraft sweeping the skies of opposing fighters, but a regime dominated by long-range, stealthy unmanned craft. On land, the clash of massive, combined-arms armored forces may be replaced by the dashes of much lighter, stealthier and information-intensive forces, augmented by fleets of robots, some small enough to fit in soldiers’ pockets.

(…)

And advanced forms of biological warfare that can “target” specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool.

A: The virus did not appear first in China. There were experiments at Fort Detrick regarding the creation of a vaccine that would make humans more controllable. This vaccine had unexpected effects and in some cases did the opposite of what was intended. The strain escaped into a population and further mutated. Indeed it was carried to China by US soldiers. China soon knew the type and origin and launched a massive campaign to control the situation. This was seen by Western powers as a good model to follow with additional add-on factors. In the meantime further mutations have occurred, some engineered via STO forces by virtue of the virus taking hold in certain persons whose spiritual force was able to direct the progression. At this point, there are two major strains. The elite need to stop the spread of that which they "created".

[The above answer took 12 minutes and 38 seconds with 2 short arm-resting breaks!]

Q: (L) So they need to stop that which they have created because in some cases, it does the opposite of what they wanted it to do?

A: Yes and this is the interesting factor: The virus can change DNA making individuals more susceptible to cosmic information of the STO variety. It can also enhance and activate long suppressed codons of a beneficial nature. So you can see why they are so desperate to halt the spread.

(…)

(Joe) I have a question about the vaccine they created at Fort Detrick. How do you tinker or create a vaccine that would make humans more controllable? Is that through the virus or what's in the vaccine like adjuvants?

(L) It could be both, but I think they know what personality traits are linked to what DNA factors.

(Joe) They have enough detail to know that a virus can change DNA? Do they know that?

A: Of course!

Q: (Joe) In a way that would make people more easily controllable? That's pretty fine...

(L) They use viruses to go in and replace very specific segments of DNA to cure diseases. They can...

(Joe) But that's in very general terms: we want to make people more controllable. How are you gonna do that with a virus?

(L) Well if there are certain sets of genes that make people less controllable, they go in and they have the virus that'll cut 'em out. There are personality characteristics that people have that make them open to experience. Read your 23andMe analysis. You're open to experience, you're creative, you don't follow the crowd, or you like coffee. They know all that stuff.

(Artemis) And that's just what they share with the public. They probably know a LOT more.

(Pierre) One question about DNA: The fall and previous STO state, the flesh, burning DNA segments. Are we talking about re-activation of DNA segments...

(L) ...that we lost in the fall?

A: Some!

“Biological Warfare” that can “target certain genotypes”, as in a person’s characteristics, as a “useful political tool” – seems those Neocon bastards even laid out back then what we are seeing now and what is described about the vaccine experiments at Ft. Detrick in the session. Making people more controllable would certainly be a “useful political tool.” And they probably justify this evil crap to people involved that have some semblance of a conscience that it is needed for reasons of National Security and to be used against our enemies. Surely all of these experiments would never be turned on the people of the US… I’m quite agitated to say the least.

Looks like a small lenticular cloud to me. That's my guess.

Example:

I'd still say it's significant, particularly so if they're not common in that region. It's probably a sign that the atmosphere is changing - it's colder?

Kinda related so i'll mention it here: in the last few weeks i've seen so many Tweets from the UK showing vivid sunsets, sun pillars, sun dogs, and rare cloud formations. Maybe it's just the lockdown but i really think there's been a quick uptick. Those kind of phenomena aren't so common there, i think.
Yes, It is a lenticular cloud. It is just very interesting. People are not used to seeing them here. Clouds like that are not common here.
It is getting colder and colder each year. I mean If the weather is nice, without clouds and you stay at a direct sun, then you can feel how the sun is burning your skin, IF you move from direct sun in a deep shadow you can see that the air, the atmosphere is actually cold.
Also early in the morning or in the evening, it feels very cold.
So my guess is that it is a change in the atmosphere, but also change in the magnetic field. It weaker and it cant protect the earth from all radiation and much more of it is passing through the magnetic shield and hits atmosphere and surface, and all that can produce different phenomena in the atmosphere.

The question for the C's would be whether the promotion of the vaccination solution put forward is doomed to prevent certain signals from being able to activate certain genes? For this would risk broadening perceptions and thus raising awareness.

(L) And they were planning on doing exactly that, or something related, but we learn now that it backfired. So the question is: They are now working rapidly on a new vaccine that's supposed to counteract the screwup that they made. And they want to impose this new vaccine on everybody?

A: Yes

Q: (Artemis) Lemme guess: That one's gonna backfire too?

A: Likely. Hubris!

Even Bill Gates admits that vaccines against flu do not work for elderly (they probably do not work for anybody) and now they think that they will make a vaccine that will somehow work against this virus for everybody. Yes, I will call that a hubris.

Believe me here in Russia the situation is quite different from what is going on in Europe and while looking at the situation in Moscow with more than 11 000 cases officially and climbing I can tell you quite frankly that this IS serious..... No matter what you think about still hiding behind your conspiracy theories or delusions.....

And yes i still have access to my own sources of info through the sessions I conduct now and then and though the info is very similar even by 95 % to the C's I still believe that by treating the seriousness of the present situation so lightly and without the appropriate respect for the human lives lost daily you are missing something very important.....

I've just come from a short walk. It's already night here, and before my brain melts from being locked up I went out to get some fresh air, without going too far. Before that I started reading the wave to catch up with the reading workshop. And as I walked a series of answers and questions began to come into my head, in what was a dialogue with me.

I had read the part of the material where the Lizzies pretend to master us in 4D. Well, I remembered some other readings where it is not good to stay in the same place for a long time because one is easily irradiated and going out for a walk helps to fight it.

Then I remembered how they can track a person's aura profile. Then as I returned home, I asked myself questions from a hyperdimensional point of view based on these issues. And it occurs to me that this lockdown, allows an easy direction of energies because there is no movement and on the other hand also allows an easy identification and detection of who is the docile and who the rebel.

I mean, it's not just that being locked up we can't see what's going on. If you think about it, this looks like a long-distance abduction. At least that's the feeling I get. Because this lockdown makes you feel like a mouse in a cage. The cat's out there.

Believe me here in Russia the situation is quite different from what is going on in Europe and while looking at the situation in Moscow with more than 11 000 cases officially and climbing I can tell you quite frankly that this IS serious..... No matter what you think about still hiding behind your conspiracy theories or delusions.....

And yes i still have access to my own sources of info through the sessions I conduct now and then and though the info is very similar even by 95 % to the C's I still believe that by treating the seriousness of the present situation so lightly and without the appropriate respect for the human lives lost daily you are missing something very important.....
So.... Here we are..... Not that it matters too much for anyone on this forum but I believe in 2 or 3 days we ll hit the official 2 million infections mark with at least 150 000 lethal cases officially......

So..... Naturally I would like to ask does anybody here still think that what we are witnessing right now around the planet is just a plain and ordinary regular flu outbreak and a nothing burger virus no more severe than a simple cold???

And if so let me know...... Just to remind you I live in Russia and have a very interesting perspective to share with all of you here..... In case you are still in your delusions regarding the true nature of this virus and still choose to believe the biased articles of the sott and the chateau crew.......

I understand your panic and concern. I would recommend you to start reading the thread about Coronavirus first.
It is a huge thread and there you will see different reports and perspectives of many other people from all around the world. It is full with very important information about the whole situation starting from the beginning a few months ago.

Mainstream media are part of this show, so they are not a reliable source of real information.
The situation is not as it looks. You have to dive deeper, without fear or any expectations, with an open mind, read the whole thread and things will become much clearer for you.

Remember about the biases in thinking and statistics (and probability). I remember in book "Thinking. Fast and Slow." that people have very high tendency to ignore the baselines in statistics and probability. For example, something can be like 1) 1 to 100000000 and something like 2) 100000 to 100000000, and people even though this data is given to them. They see clearly the numbers. They can think, even though, that problem "1)" is more probable just because that was more colourful and wider descriptions or some examples were given using more colourful language or examples which use people or some events with people (or animals also). It's worth to remember while one stay before similar problems (with numbers).

Back
Top Bottom