Ancient Comet ‘Atlas’ is Back! Plus Giant Asteroid

Couldn't help but think back to this

September 30, 1994

Q: (L) What body were the Sumerians talking about when they described the Planet of the crossing or Nibiru?

A: Comets.

Q: (L) This body of comets?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Does this cluster of comets appear to be a single body?

A: Yes.

Q: (L) Is this the same object that is rumored to be on its way here at the present time?

A: Yes

I've been trying to wrap my head around the visualization of how comets being kicked in a spirograph formation would appear as a single body at first, but I think I've been confusing two data points. Above it is said the body of comets that appear singular at first are the ones of "Niburu" which I also thought was confirmed somewhere to be the comments that are on the 3600 years cycle. Could definitely be wrong there.

If that's the case then my thought is the ones being kicked by the companion are just adding more to the mix, and I would assume some but not all will jump on the same path as the 3600 year cycle, but aren't, as a whole, going to be visible as a singular object. Like I said, I can't visualize it but I'm not an astrophysicist so maybe they will.

Anyway, I thought it was interesting since ATLAS has up until now only appeared to be a single object but now it's possible it is fragmenting, or even already has. Other thought is the reference could have meant it would be a single object until it breaks up?

I watched that movie trailer (Greenland) and it, along with the one Pandemic on Netflix, really erases some doubt in my mind that the DE-lites as I've taken to calling them ("Elites" except they aren't) have definitely seen or heard, or otherwise been alerted to something and are in overdrive with Hollywood getting out that predictive programming.

Man, this is a show 🍿

More UFO activity captured recently
The big swarm is lanterns for sure but some interesting footage, SR. Thanks for sharing. I would put them into one of UFO threads though since there is no obvious connection to the topic here.

See here:

The Greenland 2020 trailer is also an interesting popcorn show to get people ready.

SETI are now getting involved

Listening to this guy talk, I was a bit skeptical of what he's saying... Didn't get the right vibes especially since he's hammering home this dirty snowball shtick. Anyways, I decided to search some of their other content to see if they put out videos to basically treat people like idiots.

Anyways, here they are saying the navy pilots mistook the back of other jets for UFOs

Soooo to me SETI has an agenda and that's to keep us dumbed down.

The Greenland 2020 trailer is also an interesting popcorn show to get people ready.
This Greenland movie trailer - I uploaded it to my page - is the same old Hollywood script we have seen at least a dozen times by now. Only the CGI effects are new. But the CGI effects in previous comet-disaster movies were also really good. Still.. after reading about the fragmentation of ATLAS here, the trailer doesn't exactly have a reassuring and calming effect.

I have a bad feeling about this comet or the fragments of it. On the other side however: ATLAS and similar asteroids might turn out exactly, what we have been praying for. Its just a gruesome present from the strictly human perspective: merely "wanting to live a normal, jolly life and die in peace at 100". While at the same time well knowing that this very, very sick Old World has to go, so the New World can be created.

Saw this today, published yesterday, stating that ATLAS has fragmented into at least 4 pieces 🧐

Here's the two pictures from the above article showing the fragments more clearly in the top left corner.

c2019y4_11apr2020_pw17.jpg

c2019y4_11apr2020_pw17_final.jpg

Indeed, the brightening is noticeable. The new "fragment" is becoming a little more active:
lightcurve_20200414-154737.png

Note: the limit for naked-eyes visibility is around magnitude 6, depending on the local conditions.

an we please keep the UFO stuff out of this topic?
@SOTTREADER Just a reminder for those who are new here, UFO stuff goes in this category here. It is important when you want to post something to think first which subforum it might belong to and that is done by doing a search. There is a reason why there are so many subforums and threads as it otherwise is difficult to see what is noise and what is signal when all is muddled together.

I don't know about ten fragments. Most images in the visible show clearly at least two main fagments separating, each of which developping comas and tails separately. There might be up to three other fragments in the main tail but for now they are visible only through an unsharp mask so there is the slight possibility that they are just artifacts or the result of intermitent bursts of activity, hard to say so far. And that's not even considering possible inactive ejecta. They should become more clear in a few days.

In any case, it's becoming a real beauty:
C2019Y4_2020-04-15_prc_fc_txt.jpg

As to whether it will reach the 6th magnitude (at which it will become visible to the naked eye), we will see.

Back
Top Bottom