@biuta I think you have some misguided information regarding Polio and it's vaccine. The link to the information you have given is not a reliable source. I have tried to find appropriate links, but seems to me that there is a calmp down on information regarding vaccines. Only information regarding there use and effectiveness in controlling and fighting disease in our modern world.

If I remember correctly, the disease Polio has been linked to the over zealous use of DDT in the 1950' when the disease first emerged. It a chemical pesticide and was used abundantly in the agricultural industry and approved for household use, it was everywhere. I remember on old advert, where someone was expounding the wonders of DDT, he even ate it right from the package, talk about propaganda.

As for Jonas Salk, he is not the savior made out to be, unfortunately , all the articles or videos that were available debunking his vaccine are not available doing a simple web search. Controlling the narrative surrounding vaccines IMO.

If you are interested, and want to gather more information, I have read the book Fear of the Invisible by Janine Roberts-How scared should we be of viruses and vaccines, HIV and AID's.

This is an Amazon customer review of the book

This book is dense with information but easy to understand. Janine Roberts exposes the politics, the professional egos and protectionism, and the greed which have led most of us to believe that polio was caused and conquered by a virus and that AIDS is caused by a virus and diminished by antiviral drugs. Although the book is not without typing and grammatical error, its documentation is thorough. For those of you who've already learned something about junk science, `Fear of the Invisible' will deepen your awareness. I think it's likely that those who consistently follow the advice of experts will find it either too challenging or too overwhelming to absorb in just one reading. Having prior knowledge about questionable medical research, I found it difficult to put this book down.

This is not scaremongering, each of us have to decide and make up our minds regarding the issue of vaccines, and act according to our conscience OSIT.

@Ketone Cop the highlighted part on your comment drew my attention. I would appreciate it if you could point me to some books around this subject and if anyone knows any books that would touch on a similar situation: I see a resemblance here with how maybe Hitler was used later?

Hi biuta,

Here is a link that describes what happened:

As for books, I have put it all together piece-meal by reading William Bramley, Jim Marrs, Graham Hancock and others. I don't have one single book that details the whole story. But yes: Hitler (and Trotsky and Mussolini, among others) was used in a similar manner. The book "Call it Conspiracy" by Larry Abraham details very well how international bankers financed both sides of WWI and WWII, and threw Hitler under the bus in order to consolidate control.

[...]
So as I see it, our situation is something like this:
1. The fraud is easy to see. (We saw through this immediately.)
2. Many people aren't seeing it, though, so why?
3. The reason is a massive propaganda campaign and manipulation of numbers. (Though people's view of the numbers is being manipulated much more than the numbers themselves - there's no emergency even if the numbers were real.)
4. We want as many people as possible to see this is a fraud.
5. How can we make them see that?
[...]

Thank you for your excellent analysis. I will use parts of your message and share it.

I also have a thought regarding your list quoted above.

Is it not one of the reasons many people are not seeing it the fact that they are not ready to see it?

This comes to mind:
Q: (L) What is it that gives some people this drive, this steamroller effect that they are determined to get to the absolute bottom of everything and strip away every lie until there is nothing left but the naked truth? What is the source of this desire?

A: Wrong concept. It is simply that one is at that point on the learning cycle. At that point, no drive is needed.

I think that some people are not at that point to know the truth yet.

Getting to the truth requires effort on their part. I think that we put an effort to share information, but to keep balance, the other person have to put an effort to assimilate this information as well. And what if a lot of people are not ready? It may shattered a lot of their beliefs and this would lead to many possible problems for them. And here I think you hit the nail saying there are so many things that just switch people off.

Observing those around me, I would say that majority of them just don't like any stats, don't like comparing numbers and above all, don't like to look for/check/confirm information on their own. So I think that when they see something like this on their FB wall, it's just easier to deny the information based on whatever excuse, rather than put energy into analysis that is required to comprehension.

Even when I talk to a person that shares my view of the situation, that person just doesn't want to put any time into reading the articles I suggest on the topic, not to mention doing any research on her own. And I think it's perfectly natural. I was the same years ago, but later something changed in me. So maybe for a lot of people this is just not the right moment yet?

I hope that all efforts to share the truth will help many people to reach that point on their learning cycle and understand what's going on, but if not, maybe it's just too early for them?

View attachment 35274

In a previous post in this thread, I outlined the global "world reserve currency" scam:

Coronavirus epidemic in China: Apocalypse Now! Or exaggerated scare story? (post #6252)

The chart above is better, and shows where America is on that timeline: hurtling towards a global United Nations-controlled currency system. But it won't happen all at once, because people would rise up against it if this were imposed on them all at once. Instead there will be several steps along the way.

Author Brandon Smith of Alt-Market.com outlined what he saw coming in this article, written in 2014:

“We do not have a New World Order. … We cannot leap into world government in one quick step. … In brief, the precondition for eventual globalization — genuine globalization — is progressive regionalization, because thereby we move toward larger, more stable, more cooperative units.”

Regionalization is already occurring as the BRIC nations form their own bilateral trade agreements and their own global bank, and this is by design. The catalyst to trigger the end of the dollar and the dominance of a global currency system, I believe, will be the false East/West paradigm."

In that article, Smith mentions an article written in the Rothschild-owned "The Economist" in 1988 that:

"...outlined the framework for a global currency system called the “Phoenix” (a hypothetical title), administered by the International Monetary Fund by the year 2018, which would erase all national economic sovereignty and require governments to borrow from the world central banking authority, rather than print, in order to finance their infrastructure programs. This would mean total control by the IMF over member nations as they beg and plead for more capital under the global currency umbrella."

Later, Smith writes:

"The Economist actually admits that the Phoenix system would start out in the format of the Special Drawing Rights basket currency:

The phoenix would probably start as a cocktail of national currencies, just as the Special Drawing Right is today. In time, though, its value against national currencies would cease to matter, because people would choose it for its convenience and the stability of its purchasing power…

The plan is to introduce a basket currency system as an alternative to the dollar as world reserve, then slowly but surely phase out all sovereign currencies until the basket becomes a currency itself - the ONLY currency. Former World Bank Chief Economist Justin Yifu Lin seems to agree with this ideology, arguing that national currencies must be replaced with a supranational currency, and pointing out that no single currency has the strength to stand alone as world reserve:

"I think the dominance of the greenback is the root cause of global financial and economic crises...The solution to this is to replace the national currency with a global currency..."

I would mention that a "Phoenix" rises from the ashes of calamity reborn. What ashes are the elites expecting the new global currency to rise from?"

Smith then goes on to state that the catalyst to trigger the end of the dollar and global currency system will be what he calls the "false East/West paradigm":

"I have seen an incredible array of analytic interpretations of the macro-economy by multiple mainstream and independent financial writers, but very few of them recognize that the conflict between the West and the eastern BRICS is nothing more than a farce. I have compiled a considerable profile of evidence on the reality that governments like Russia and China are actually complicit in the formation of a global currency and global government controlled by the IMF. You can see that evidence here, here and here. (for the links, just access the article above.)

China in particular has loudly pronounced a need for a global currency system to replace the dollar, and they have suggested that this system be controlled by the IMF:

The world economic crisis shows the "inherent vulnerabilities and systemic risks in the existing international monetary system," Gov. Zhou Xiaochuan said in an essay released Monday by the bank. He recommended creating a currency made up of a basket of global currencies and controlled by the International Monetary Fund and said it would help "to achieve the objective of safeguarding global economic and financial stability."

China is NOT anti-establishment or anti-new world order, nor is Russia. Eastern opposition to the NWO is a lie. Period. In fact, the BRICS have argued only for greater inclusion in the IMF system and have no intention of developing a legitimate alternative to “Western” globalization. If you do not understand that the BRICS are part of the NWO, not opposed to it, then you do not understand a thing."
____________________________________________________________________________________

Smith then goes on to outline the steps that needed to occur in order to schedule an economic reset over the next few years. Most of them have happened in the intervening years, though he was off by two years in his original time schedule. He then says how he thinks the banks will accomplish their currency reset without taking blame:

______________________________________________________________________________________

"There is no way around it. The elites need a geopolitical disaster so overwhelming that all economic changes taking place in the background go completely unnoticed. They also need to set themselves up as the prognosticators and rescuing heroes in the midst of the coming chaos, as outlined in my last article.

I do not know what that disaster will specifically look like, because there are too many possibilities to consider. Think about this honestly, 10 years ago, would you or your friends and family have ever thought that the U.S. would be at war in Syria with a terrorist organization we created ourselves out of thin air? That we would be immersed in renewed tensions and the possibility of economic warfare with Russia? That our presidency would have attempted and failed the initiation of socialized healthcare? That our military would be tapped as a possible response force for domestic unrest? That an outbreak of Ebola would be suggested as a trigger for medical martial law?"
___________________________________________________________________________________________

He was off by a couple years, but in retrospect this article was an incredible piece of foresight. Of all the authors who regularly post to Zero Hedge, Smith has by far the greatest rate of successful predictions. And he is also one of the few who see the same fundamental problem in the world that those of this forum do: the prevalance of psychopathy. And he has read Andrew Lobaczewski. I will link to his most recent article on that subject:

From the article:

________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Narcissistic Sociopathy

It is interesting that the globalists used to present the 4% leadership argument in their eugenics publications, because 4% of the population is also consistent with the number of people who have inherent sociopathy or narcissistic sociopathy, either in latent or full-blown form, with 1% of people identified as full blown psychopaths and the rest as latent. Coincidence?

The behavior of the globalists is consistent with the common diagnosis of full-blown narcopaths, a condition which is believed to be inborn and incurable. Narcopaths (pyschopaths) are devoid of empathy and are often self obsessed. They suffer from delusions of grandeur and see themselves as “gods” among men. They believe other lowly people are tools to be used for their pleasure or to further their ascendance to godhood. They lie incessantly as a survival mechanism and are good at determining what people want to hear. Narcopaths feel no compassion towards those they harm or murder, yet crave attention and adoration from the same people they see as inferior. More than anything, they seek the power to micro-manage the lives of everyone around them and to feed off those people like a parasite feeds off a host victim."
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

He "gets it". But I felt a need to share this article for his nuanced views on the East/West paradigm, because I've not seen this addressed often on SOTT or here. I believe his ideas have merit and should be discussed.
Thank you @Ketone Cop this information is pure gold!

Hi biuta,

Here is a link that describes what happened:

As for books, I have put it all together piece-meal by reading William Bramley, Jim Marrs, Graham Hancock and others. I don't have one single book that details the whole story. But yes: Hitler (and Trotsky and Mussolini, among others) was used in a similar manner. The book "Call it Conspiracy" by Larry Abraham details very well how international bankers financed both sides of WWI and WWII, and threw Hitler under the bus in order to consolidate control.
Thank you @Ketone Cop .

@biuta I think you have some misguided information regarding Polio and it's vaccine. The link to the information you have given is not a reliable source. I have tried to find appropriate links, but seems to me that there is a calmp down on information regarding vaccines. Only information regarding there use and effectiveness in controlling and fighting disease in our modern world.

If I remember correctly, the disease Polio has been linked to the over zealous use of DDT in the 1950' when the disease first emerged. It a chemical pesticide and was used abundantly in the agricultural industry and approved for household use, it was everywhere. I remember on old advert, where someone was expounding the wonders of DDT, he even ate it right from the package, talk about propaganda.

As for Jonas Salk, he is not the savior made out to be, unfortunately , all the articles or videos that were available debunking his vaccine are not available doing a simple web search. Controlling the narrative surrounding vaccines IMO.

If you are interested, and want to gather more information, I have read the book Fear of the Invisible by Janine Roberts-How scared should we be of viruses and vaccines, HIV and AID's.

This is an Amazon customer review of the book

This book is dense with information but easy to understand. Janine Roberts exposes the politics, the professional egos and protectionism, and the greed which have led most of us to believe that polio was caused and conquered by a virus and that AIDS is caused by a virus and diminished by antiviral drugs. Although the book is not without typing and grammatical error, its documentation is thorough. For those of you who've already learned something about junk science, `Fear of the Invisible' will deepen your awareness. I think it's likely that those who consistently follow the advice of experts will find it either too challenging or too overwhelming to absorb in just one reading. Having prior knowledge about questionable medical research, I found it difficult to put this book down.

This is not scaremongering, each of us have to decide and make up our minds regarding the issue of vaccines, and act according to our conscience OSIT.
Thank you for the information @Joan , I was trying to point to that information for the same purpose, i.e. people should not be scared of the virus to the point where they would accept anything. The article I linked had a clear agenda, at the end it was pushing Bill Gates' vaccines, I only extracted from it the part that had to do with the fact that the current situation is not without precedent, people are overly scared and accept too easily all these measures that in the end have nothing to do with everybody's well being. And the fact that all of a sudden, even humanity seems to have been abandoned in such a short period of time. I am thinking about the story posted a bit earlier today where an elderly woman was fined for stopping in front of the window of a nursing home in order to see her husband. I understand that there are rules that prevent you from stopping once you went out for a walk. But the policeman that enforced this rule was also a person and made the choice to enforce the rule, probably also out of fear. How far can we let this fear control us?
Funny that you mention HIV / AIDS, because that is also a Fauci enabled scare...

Look at that... they seem to have found something that scares them.

China has imposed restrictions on the publication of academic research on the origins of the novel coronavirus, according to a central government directive and online notices published by two Chinese universities, that have since been removed from the web.

Under the new policy, all academic papers on Covid-19 will be subject to extra vetting before being submitted for publication. Studies on the origin of the virus will receive extra scrutiny and must be approved by central government officials, according to the now-deleted posts.

Joan said:

Excerpts from the book mentioned above can be read in an earlier thread along with other worthwhile information and discussions (amazing to think this was all being discussed in 2014!)

The difference that I see between 9/11 and this is that most people had no chance to figure out what really happened back in 2001. It was too sudden and traumatic, too unclear, too chaotic, and evidence was easily being hidden
There is a similarity, and I'm going to become a Debbie Downer here (Surprise, No? Ok.). But in both 9/11 and current times, the American Public could not conceive that "The Elites" could ever do anything so awful.

I found two interesting french link, one well done 10m clip (auto-traduction in english works) and an article.

The article is from Karine Bechet-Golovko:
Link to auto traduction from google

What I appreciate is that this article is well written, like a neutral observer. It's a good one to send/link to your relatives who are more running on the logic part (which means nothing in term of resistance to the actual paranoïa as we saw).
(I would say : this article has clearly its place on fr.sott - please admin, read and advise if yes - if you search on "Golovko" on the fr.sott site, you find already many articles written by her which were re-posted on sott.)

The video clip is also a very nice work :

This video is particular as the author is also listing all the possible consequences of all of this mess, and about the financial "things" that are occuring at this moment in the US with the FED, i'm wondering if he's right in his analyse of the situation and claiming that it's a BIG hold-up ? I do not have financial knowledge, thus if someone (french) here can comment this video about this. But for the rest, yes, this video is a must to send to your relatives who prefer a video from a reading. Maybe also to add on SOTT, and if judged good, maybe traduce it (sub-title) to english (?)

Nice Easter moment to al ! 🥚:cheer:🥚

This from the Canadian government about deployment of the military to "help" in the C.V. pandemic -

Canadian military gearing up for COVID-19 response

and this as well - 24,000 troops on standby to help in fight against COVID-19

So, there are troops massed at places like Canadian Forces Base at Borden (about 100 km north of Toronto), to do what exactly?
There has been very little in the news here in Canada (as far as I have seen) about what their role will be or what their status is at the moment. So what is the government's plan?

I have family in France and today I learned a bit about the situation there. My aunt had surgery a few weeks ago and battles with cancer and whatnot. Get this: she is NOT allowed to leave her home, not at all! Not even to go to the supermarket or for a walk! She lives in an apartment without even a balcony! In a village in France where my family has a cottage, people are NOT allowed even to walk into the forest! This is a completely deserted place with 100 souls!! And the police is patrolling there!?! I have never seen a police car there before, ever! Another aunt and uncle live outside Paris in a rather nice suburb. They can't go further than 1km around their home! Which means they can't go to the river where they like to walk. They are NOT allowed to ride the bicycle!! And those friggin permits they have to carry... To be honest, I had no real understanding of how bad it is in France.
That is COMPLETELY insane! They are not prisoners. Maybe you should ask them is they intend to stage a 'prison break'?

Not sure if this document has done the rounds on this thread yet. By someone called David Crowe on a website called The Infectious Myth. Apologize if already addressed. If not, it might add to some the info being collected:

1. Executive Summary:
The world is suffering from a massive delusion based on the belief that a test for RNA2 is a test for a deadly new virus, a virus that has emerged from wild bats or other animals in China, supported by the western assumption that Chinese people will eat anything that moves.

If the virus exists, then it should be possible to purify viral particles. From these particles RNA can be extracted and should match the RNA used in this test. Until this is done it is possible that the RNA comes from another source, which could be the cells of the patient, bacteria, fungi etc. There might be an association with elevated levels of this RNA and illness, but that is not proof that the RNA is from a virus. Without purification and characterization of virus particles, it cannot be accepted that an RNA test is proof that a virus is present.

Definitions of important diseases are surprisingly loose, perhaps embarrassingly so. A couple of symptoms, maybe contact with a previous patient, and a test of unknown accuracy, is all you often need. While the definition of SARS, an earlier coronavirus panic, was self-limiting, the definition of COVID-19 disease is open- ended, allowing the imaginary epidemic to grow. Putting aside the existence of the virus, if the COVID-19 test has a problem with false positives (as all biological tests do) then testing an uninfected population will produce only false-positive tests, and the definition of the disease will allow the epidemic to go on forever.

This strange new disease, officially named COVID-19, has none of its own symptoms. Fever and cough, previously blamed on uncountable viruses and bacteria, as well as environmental contaminants, are most common, as well as abnormal lung images, despite those being found in healthy people. Yet, despite the fact that only a minority of people tested will test positive (often less than 5%), it is assumed that this disease is easily recognized. If that was truly the case, the majority of people selected for testing by doctors should be positive.

The COVID-19 test is based on PCR, a DNA manufacturing technique. When used as a test it does not produce a positive/negative result, but simply the number of cycles required to detect sufficient material to beat the arbitrary cutoff between positive and negative. If positive means infected and negative means uninfected, then there are cases of people going from infected to uninfected and back to infected again in a couple of days.

A lot of people say it is better to be safe than sorry. Better that some people are quarantined who are uninfected than risk a pandemic. But once people test positive, they are likely to be treated, with treatments similar to SARS. Doctors faced with what they believe is a deadly virus treat for the future, for anticipated symptoms, not for what they see today. This leads to the use of invasive oxygenation, high dose corticosteroids, antiviral drugs and more. In this case, some populations of those diagnosed (e.g. in China) are older and sicker than the general population and much less able to withstand aggressive treatment. After the SARS panic had subsided doctors reviewed the evidence, and it showed that these treatments were often ineffective, and all had serious side effects, such as persistent neurologic deficit, joint replacements, scarring, pain and liver disease. As well as higher mortality.

Attachments

• CoronavirusPanic (1).pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 5
Back
Top Bottom