British Office for Budget Responsibility published today Coronavirus Reference Scenario.
Key assumptions and results
  • We do not attempt to predict how long the economic lockdown will last – that is a matter for the Government, informed by medical advice. But, to illustrate some of the potential fiscal effects, we assume a three-month lockdown due to public health restrictions followed by another three-month period when they are partially lifted. For now, we assume no lasting economic hit.
  • Real GDP falls 35 per cent in the second quarter, but bounces back quickly. Unemployment rises by more than 2 million to 10 per cent in the second quarter, but then declines more slowly than GDP recovers. Policy measures support households and companies’ finances through the shock.
  • Public sector net borrowing increases by £218 billion in 2020-21 relative to our March Budget forecast (to reach £273 billion or 14 per cent of GDP), before falling back close to forecast in the medium term. That would be the largest single-year deficit since the Second World War.
  • The sharp rise in borrowing this year largely reflects the impact of economic disruption on receipts (with smaller effects from policy measures like the business rates holidays) and policy measures that add to public spending (with smaller effects from higher unemployment).
  • Public sector net debt rises sharply in 2020-21 thanks to lower GDP, higher borrowing and the accounting consequences of the Bank of England’s policy measures. It surpasses 100 per cent of GDP during the year, but ends it at 95 per cent (versus 77 per cent in the Budget forecast) as the economy recovers. It remains 10 per cent of GDP above the Budget forecast in 2024-25.
These predictions are catastrophic - more than 2 million unemployed and 35% GDP fall - it's difficult to comprehend this data, especially that I can't compare it to any event that I lived through. One thing is obvious though; they (PTB) are fully aware the economy is irreversibly damaged but they continue this madness regardless, or rather, it seems, deliberately.

My gut feeling is that they are proceeding with their plans (like in France, for instance) because Big Pharma might have promised them some unbelievably high financial rewards, but they went too far and miscalculated an impact of their actions on the economy and this is now slowly showing up. I hope this will result in some spectacular exposure of their greed. I really hope this does happen, because in light of recent development around the globe it's futile to keep hoping that people awake themselves.

It looks cautious winding down going on with NY governor wants to reopen and trump retweeting #FireFauci tweet.

But the Cost is already staggering

Nearly half a billion people may end up in poverty due to coronavirus crisis: report

US meat shortage warning from world's biggest pork processor, shuts down 1 plant indefinitely

Effect of 'flattening the curve' logic: Trillion$ lost for delaying 1,800 deaths by a few weeks

It took 70+ years for China and India uplift half a billion people out of poverty. We created this poverty in 1 month by believing stupid narration of "flattening the curve".

India decided to extended lockdown for 3 more weeks. But, they will start opening some sectors for farmers to harvest their crop and other things for the day to day workers from April 20. If there is any increase in numbers, they may reimpose the lockdown for these sectors. Govt. asked every body to help others who are in need of food or medical care. I guess they means while maintaining the social distancing . He also wants to people improve their immune system by following Gov. guidelines and mostly they will have traditional ayurvedic stuff which is his favorite part.

I mentioned this in a previous post, I think it makes sense to review the last few covers of The Economist for clues. People that are more acquainted with symbolism might see more clues in these... I wish we had high res version of these. I put a few items for each, I would encourage every one of you to look at these and see what you notice.

• the dates on the arrows at Alice's feet: 11.3 -> March 11 - WHO declares Pandemic?, we have to wait to see what 11.5 means, if it is May, unless it is Remember, Remember, the 5th of November 🤔
  • the Policeman wearing a surgical mask in the back ground
  • The Panic word on a board that seems to be showing something like an asteroid?
  • The Panda on steroids
  • The piggy bank running away (vanishing savings?)
  • the ghost looking at a Holiday magazine (vacations / travel will be a thing of the past?)
Economist2015.jpg

• Sun has also a clock? (running out of time?)
  • Something that looks like a virus near the Olympics sign?
  • The guy wearing a UFO suit on which a World shaped Chinese noodle container seems to outweigh a Brain jar?
Economist2016.jpg

• The Tower seems to be bringing destruction from above and pit Christians against Communists?
  • The Star has a comet in it
  • Wheel of Fortune is also interesting
Economist2017.jpg

• One star falling off the EU Flag (Brexit?)
  • Old people near a Crown
  • Bottom right icon seems to become the cover of the March 16, 2019 Magazine
Economist2018.jpg
  • Volcano on top
  • Panda on top
  • Four horsemen of the apocalypse - one of them is wearing a crown and a face mask
  • Pinocchio
  • Stork delivering a baby with a bar code
  • Vitruvian man has a DNA sequence tattooed on his forearm
Economist2019.jpg
  • Trump
  • Brexit
  • AI
  • Tokyo
  • Mars
  • Climate
  • Recession
  • Modi
  • Exposd?
  • Bond
  • Beethoven
  • Envision
  • Vision
  • Biodiversity
  • Rat
  • War
  • Warren
  • Raphael
  • Nightingale
  • Russia
    Economist2020.jpg

Well, this might be a bit of a new turn of events, is it too soon to get excited?:

"Surgeon General Jerome Adams.... WASHINGTON DC – In a stunning turn of events, Surgeon General Jerome Adams explained in an interview on live XM radio, that the Coronavirus Task Force has, effectively, dumped the Bill Gates/CDC/WHO predictive contagion model, and is now working with the real data. He explained on the Sirius XM’s Breitbart News Daily host Alex Marlow, that given the new data, businesses will begin to re-open as early as May, others in June. This runs contrary to the out-and-out fear-mongering of Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates who have made a media tour, threatening the public that businesses may not re-open for six months to a year, or until and unless governments purchase their conveniently patented, big-pharma vaccination."

The Fort Russ article:

WASHINGTON DC – In a stunning turn of events, Surgeon General Jerome Adams explained in an interview on live XM radio, that the Coronavirus Task Force has, effectively, dumped the Bill Gates/CDC/WHO predictive contagion model, and is now working with the real data.

He explained on the Sirius XM’s Breitbart News Daily host Alex Marlow, that given the new data, businesses will begin to re-open as early as May, others in June.

This runs contrary to the out-and-out fear-mongering of Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates who have made a media tour, threatening the public that businesses may not re-open for six months to a year, or until and unless governments purchase their conveniently patented, big-pharma vaccination.

According to Dr. Adams:

“What the American people need to know now is we actually have data, and so we’re tracking that data,”

Before this about-face, which appears to have come as an order from the Trump administration in consultation with the findings of Dr. Adams, the task force was working with’predictive models’, which had been created by the Bill Gates dominated WHO and CDC. Dr. Fausti’s control over the CDC has been criticized in the past for its for-profit motive in handling a range of illnesses from HIV to H1NI.
https://trends.revcontent.com/click...jqXX+lQOCeB9iBXFf+mQo8vGQ==&s2s=1&viewed=true
In those inflated, ‘fear-based’ models, the deaths of millions worldwide, and hundreds of thousands in America, were touted. These were used as the basis for what many experts have termed a ‘grossly disproportionate response‘.

Previously, the task force was working with predictive models, frequently criticized because of their tendency to exaggerate the possible effect of the virus on the United States. Models predicting the deaths of millions and hundreds of thousands in America appear to be overblown, as the real-time data is showing the death count much lower.

Adams said that the models usually took data from different cultures and places around the globe, but they were able to track more accurately what could happen in the United States based on real data gathered in places such as California and New York.

“We’re following this data every single day, and we’re giving that data to communities so that they can make informed and intelligent decisions about when and where to reopen,” he said.

A significant indicator for communities being allowed to reopen, Adams said, was actual testing data, not a predictive model.

“I feel confident that some places will start to reopen in May and June. Other places won’t; it will be piece by piece, bit by bit, but will be data-driven,” he said.

Adams praised South Korea and Singapore, which closed their borders early, just like the United States did with travelers from China. But he said there are lessons learned across the board.

We can expect this type of articles ridiculing the any body who doesn't believe in MSM branded as the nut cases and conspiracy theorists. This will only increase as in post 911 narrations from shootings and fake anthrax and wars etc.

The author of the article is accusing her mother of the conspiracy theorist who believes that Bill gates is going to kill us all. he said so to reduce the population before in some video's. She accuses her mother of certain things which is common in every family and particularly w.r.t inflexible elders. She projects her personnel problems with the mother as a proof as how bad her mother is ( i,e, every body else who believes in conspiracy theory). Her mother believes that who ever takes vaccine is carrying mark of the beast , so she won't go to the heaven.

Author thinks Bill Gates works for his profit, but going to accuse him of conspiracy, will discourage him to create vaccine and world would lose the benefit of vaccine.
No doubt the author fully expects people to respect her beliefs.

Jesus Pash, this story just hit me like a hammer. And the comments underneath the article, my God. 80% are calling for locking her up forever, calling her insane and celebrating the authorities. One even digged out some connections she has to alternative cancer medicine (I think she was involved as a lawyer in defending alternative practitioners), adding to her list of mortal sins!! The masks are off people. All I can feel right now is despair :cry:

Perhaps we should write to Amnesty International (German and international branch), Greenpeace (they have a good project online about tracking infringements on liberty) etc.? Some of these NGOs have shown some spine in all this?

Good idea. KenFM is on it too:

Today a shot appeared on Spanish public television news with President Pedro Sánchez in his office, with this drawing in the centre of the image and him at the side. All this in the midst of shocking news of the pandemic. It was quick but the scene with the drawing caught my attention because it seemed to be subliminally put on purpose. At first I thought whether it was related to the swastika, but it seems a bit more convoluted. But maybe it's just a simple drawing. Does anyone have any idea if that drawing can mean anything?svas.PNG

I read a number of the comments, and I wonder if the comments were edited to leave the impression of 80% vs 20% being a true reflection?

Could very well be, there are some accusations of manipulations and new accounts being created to post damage control comments, specifically wrt the Bahner case.

I listened to her voice mail which her sister posted on Telegram (Beate_Bahner), and it's absolutely shocking!! German speakers should have a listen. Maybe I have time later to give a short summary. She essentially got beaten and violently and against her will put into isolation at a psychiatric ward, no lawyer, no paper signed by judge, nothing. But she is very strong and still has connections despite the witch hunt, so hopefully she will manage.

Definitely in all cases spreading the truth is more important than ever. The point here is to consider the context more carefully when explicitly encouraging people to actually go out and "violate" the measures. Going hard on the absurdity of course implies one is against the lockdown but does not include specifically inciting rebellion against the lockdown measures. The latter may come with a bit more consequences, that's all.

I agree Jefferson. We should not post anything that could be read as an encouragement to break the law. In that sense, one of the pictures shared above is problematic. Doesn't mean we can't rant all day long, but this one is taboo in most cases IMO.

Dr. Wodarg says on his website about the Bahner case that we should be sad and angry, but not afraid. True! But we still should be careful, as the Cs advised:

At this final stage that we are now, should we stand up to things that we don't agree with, jeopardizing ourselves and our love ones well-being, or should just give up fighting for this world and concentrate on this "internal light" only? In other words: does it make sense to risk ...(put here whatever horrible you can think about) just for the sake of rebellion in a world that is over anyway? Or should we rather tune into and maintain frequency of a pendulum that lights our light, making choices that are less painful in this last drama of our realm?

A: The second option is the better one. But one can continue to share truth in a careful way.

well, without my glass it was very swastika-like, and I hate being the guy who sees nazis everywhere, because I don't. But at that same moment I read your post, I mis-read Laura's post as "At this final solution that we are now, should we stand up to things that we don't agree "

Just goes to show how symbolic the mind is, sees one thing, "rewrites" the language of another.

Today a shot appeared on Spanish public television news with President Pedro Sánchez in his office, with this drawing in the centre of the image and him at the side. All this in the midst of shocking news of the pandemic. It was quick but the scene with the drawing caught my attention because it seemed to be subliminally put on purpose. At first I thought whether it was related to the swastika, but it seems a bit more convoluted. But maybe it's just a simple drawing. Does anyone have any idea if that drawing can mean anything?View attachment 35349

Today a shot appeared on Spanish public television news with President Pedro Sánchez in his office, with this drawing in the centre of the image and him at the side. All this in the midst of shocking news of the pandemic. It was quick but the scene with the drawing caught my attention because it seemed to be subliminally put on purpose. At first I thought whether it was related to the swastika, but it seems a bit more convoluted. But maybe it's just a simple drawing. Does anyone have any idea if that drawing can mean anything?View attachment 35349
Its a "standard" geometric abstraction painting. I dont see any obvious esoteric meaning. If you look closely, the white lines are actually one sign thats been copied and turned on its head next to the original.

SouthAfrica is not far from the self censoring / self criticism / neighbor policing etc mentality due to the apartheid and post-apartheid programming. So the early April succession of Gates interview and vaccine related videos caused quite a stir and brought serious consequences (police custody). The social media reaction was made an example of in the category fake news and the government issued an apology letter to Bill Gates.
Below is the chronologic account of the social media reaction.

FACT CHECK: How a lie about Bill Gates and a vaccine for the coronavirus exploded on Twitter

I think what this article shows is that a whole lot of people do NOT like Bill Gates and he is more of a liability to their plans than a help, for sure. Like Soros, his pal. Totally hated by anybody except die-hard lefties.

He also added that elders and chronically ill people have to be kept lockdown untill July :-( . As if he's preparing people for a third lockdown period. 11th May then 11th July, then...?
In fact here in France the 11th May is a partial end of lockdown (and it can even be postponed as they say). For the touristic, cultural, sports sectors the "lockdown" (activity stop) will be until mid july at the earliest. That is no restaurant, no bar, no hotel, no cinema, no museum, no concert, no theatre, etc...., so people can go out just for working and walking, no other activity. Survival mode... :ohboy:

Lots of small structures in these sectors will close down. My friend and I will have to close down our guesthouse too, find another job and house (as the house rent is very high):-( We have faith will find a solution, but all that is really sad and absurd...

Just returned from a funeral (if you could call it that) for a close family member.

30 mile drive to get there. Near empty ring-road motorway notorious for mile+ tail backs any time of day. A steady uninterrupted 80km all the way.

All the motorway signs repeatedly instructing us to 'Support Essential Workers!'... where's that catapult from my youth when I most need it... !?

Experienced for the first time being stopped at a road block by Garda (police). Asked 'Can you explain what business brings you out onto the streets..?'. Let us take stock of the fact its 10.15am in a capital city and we're driving in off a motorway into a normally bustling suburban area. Looked him straight in the eye and simply replied 'A funeral'. For a fleeting moment, the stern, authoritarian face turned ashen, almost human, but only for a moment. He backed off adjusting his various emblems of power. 'I'm sorry for your loss. On your way please.' Thank you officer for granting us the right to go about our lawful duty!

Only 10 people the diktat decrees allowed to attend in person the 'funeral'. Nearest family members but no more. Being Ireland we brought 17 (but for a church that comfortably holds 3-400). The 200+ rest who would have attended watching imprisoned via webcam... there's progress for you...

Waited in the near deserted car park. Everyone 2 meters from each other... no hugs or touching of course! Now why would a family in grief want to do that at a funeral anyway? A few apologies but of course, absolutely not all agree... we must play our part in keeping the virus at bay and not taxing those brave health workers. Everyone there between 60 and 15, clearly fit as a fiddle...

Spoke over a car roof with one of my sister in law's and her husband about how their thriving upmarket restaurant business now lies (sic) in ruins. 'It'll never open again, I feel that in my bones' the husband says despondently. Burnt to the ground, dead in its tracks, through 'no fault or deed of our own'... knowledge protects, ignorance endangers...

Priest and hearse finally arrive. The vast main doors of the locked up church lurch almost apologetically open...

We had agreed that 4 of us men would carry her in. She was beautiful, lively, lighter than air matriarch of multiple generations and they were all represented by those due to bear her to her passing on. 3 stern, muscle bound Funeral directors step forward like a unit of fascist guards, be-suited and be-masked. No, we definitely can't carry her in... we've disinfected the coffin... (I note it glistens with chemicals) it can't now be touched by anyone but us ...'our lives are at risk you know!'....

I stand my ground. 'Gentlemen, either we take her in as agreed with your boss or nothing else happens here today other than we all stand about in this glorious sunshine and wait for the moon to rise', I say with a firm but nonthreatening smile of intent. There is some back and firth between us but I wont give ground. Finally I say we'll all wear gloves if they have them, if that would make the difference. That seems to do it - out they come... ready and waiting... dutifully black latex.... of course I don't bother to ask if they've been disinfected because our lives are at risk you know...!

The priest is young and fervent. 2 hours of catholic dogma and doctrine suitable for the 8 day stand still of Easter there follows (interspersed by heart-felt stories spoken by her children of what a Trojan human heart she was). The normal highlight and purpose of the Mass - 'Holy Communion' - cannot of course be taken by those present, even if they so wished. Only by the priest. Thus social distancing cancels out in at trice 1500 years of Catholic dominion over hearts and minds it seems... so endeth an epoch... with a whimpered crumple of a tissue and a shortage of loo rolls!!

As we leave the church I look back at the sign on the front steps. It reads:

'ADORATION CANCELED FOR THE PRESENT TIME. THANK YOU.'

Says it all really...

POST SCRIPT

On the way to the graveyard we drove through the estate where she had lived and loved for 65 years. On every street, outside near every house, people - 100s of people - standing on the roadside to see and applaud her on her way home. Incredibly moving. That's truly human.

There's hope yet I thought.

Could very well be, there are some accusations of manipulations and new accounts being created to post damage control comments, specifically wrt the Bahner case.

I listened to her voice mail which her sister posted on Telegram (Beate_Bahner), and it's absolutely shocking!! German speakers should have a listen. Maybe I have time later to give a short summary. She essentially got beaten and violently and against her will put into isolation at a psychiatric ward, no lawyer, no paper signed by judge, nothing. But she is very strong and still has connections despite the witch hunt, so hopefully she will manage.

I agree Jefferson. We should not post anything that could be read as an encouragement to break the law. In that sense, one of the pictures shared above is problematic. Doesn't mean we can't rant all day long, but this one is taboo in most cases IMO.

Dr. Wodarg says on his website about the Bahner case that we should be sad and angry, but not afraid. True! But we still should be careful, as the Cs advised:

Yes, totally insane. To get a court order can be the hardest thing to get in Germany (normally and only for real criminals of course) and either you are endangering other people or you are threatening your own life is one of the justifications. And you just cannot keep someone locked up so easily and only under §34 StGB which out rules many other laws, but you really need to justify it what you have done. It will be interesting to see how that turns out for all the fascist peeps who have done it. The audio record is the first right step.

Its a "standard" geometric abstraction painting. I dont see any obvious esoteric meaning. If you look closely, the white lines are actually one sign thats been copied and turned on its head next to the original.
Yes, maybe you're right. After all, it doesn't matter much if it means anything. The important thing is to unravel what these politicians are really doing, their works.

Back
Top Bottom