Some of my friends started to see through statistics, but people are dying and hospitals are overcrowded and this is dangerous virus, so I've chosen to finish The Wave and read SHoTW and educate myself.

I am not sure I am sensing sarcasm in the first sentence or not, but people are hardly dying from this virus (not more than from a seasonal flu) and hospitals are not overcrowded in Poland (in fact most of them are empty, a few days ago I delivered a respirator to Kędzierzyn and the big regional hospital was a ghost town), but I agree with the latter part of your statement. It is a great time to catch up on reading the essential materials.

Dr Judy A Mikovits Bio Dr. Judy A. Mikovits earned her BA in chemistry with a specialization in biology from the University of Virginia in 1980 and her PhD in biochemistry and molecular biology from George Washington University in 1992. In her 35-year quest to understand and treat chronic diseases, she has co-authored seminal papers culminating at least a decade of research in each of four fields: immunology, natural products chemistry, epigenetics, and HIV/AIDs drug development. In 2006, she became attracted to the plight of families with neuroimmune diseases including ME/CFS and autism. Dr. Mikovits has been primarily responsible for demonstrating the relationship between environmentally acquired immune dysfunction, chronic inflammation, and these diseases. Dr. Mikovits has published more than 50 peer-reviewed articles, many in the world’s top medical journals and she has been profiled in Discover magazine as well as the Wall Street Journal and The New York Times. Her pioneering work during her 20-year career at the National Cancer Institute includes the discovery of the modulation of DNA methylation machinery by human retro viral infection and the development of the concept of inflammatory cytokines and chemokine signatures of infection and disease, which was first published in 1999, when she directed the Laboratory of Antiviral Drug Mechanisms in developing therapeutics and diagnostics for HIV/AIDS and AIDS associated malignancies. These are all therapies that are still the standard of care twenty-five years later and credited with saving millions of deaths from HIV/AIDS.

I just copy video info..

If true, it means that about a half of coronavirus deaths in Europe were the elderly people who died without proper medical care, they were not hospitalized.

Which is ironic because this whole thing started with justification that we must save the elderly!

But even if you cut those numbers in half, you still have death rates which are many times higher than in Eastern Europe. So why such difference since all of us are inflating the numbers?

It looks like data manipulation is also being done in the rest of the world:

In India, the WHO this week was compelled to correct an exaggeration in a report that claimed that Covid19 had reached level 3 – community spread severity. In Sri Lanka several doctors have challenged Covid 19 case numbers and suggested that there is inflation and data manipulation.

I´m still behing with the thread, but Im receiving a news from Italian friend about that France found out traces of the virus in the water . non potable water, here is the link so I think is best to check this, this is crazy.

I am sure that we will see more crazy news like that. For example, I expect that we will see the news that mosquitoes can spread this virus. You have to somehow maintain the fear during the summer!

Roger Stone might not be too far from the mark. At least I would think there is a good probability that Gates had at least some foot in the agenda.

Three days ago Dr. Aleksandr Myasnikov, cardiologist and chief doctor of Moscow hospital, was appointed as the official representative of Russia's coronavirus information center. His new job is to inform Russian citizens of the official data and recommendations on a daily basis.

Dr. Myasnikov's personal opinion on coronavirus is as follows:
  • COVID19 is not much more dangerous than flu and kills only those who would die anyway;
  • he thinks that the churches should have remained open in one form or another for people during Easter, because despite the danger, our soul and faith are still very important;
  • he thinks that this whole situation has been intentionally orchestrated.
Here is his exact quote:

"This panic, which is developing in the media, is inflated by people, it a) makes the authorities of other countries to make mistakes and act incorrectly, because they too succumb: people are panicking, so something has to be done. <...> And the second thing: it is a hundred percent orchestrated. It cannot be this way. All this requires a certain boost. To inflate panic in this way, to press so competently - everything is done with a certain purpose. I don't know what it is. It's either money or politics. <...> Somebody made billions, somebody benefited."

Interesting that Russia has appointed Dr. Myasnikov to address the nation on a daily basis, considering his somewhat revolutionary opinions.

Seems like Putin was indeed playing the long game when he agreed to (cautious, limited) lockdown measures.

Pretty much looks like it. I'm very curious to see how things develop in russia from now on with this guy on the lead! Thank you @Siberia for this update! My guess is that Putin and Co. thought that the best strategy is to go along with it at the beginning, especially considering the liberal/political forces present in russia that could ruin everything that was achieved quickly and the fact that many ordinary people demand "help and actions to combat this "Pandemic"" (comfort the worrying population), not to mention in order to not fuel more anti russian sentiments in the west. If so, it might have been the safest option for them, all things considered.

On a more esoteric touch, I found this video of Laura Eisenhower, great-granddaughter of Eisenhower, interesting.
There's a bit of "light forces will save us" into it, but I was surprised by her good overall perception of what is happening.

Some quotes:
"my great-grandfather sat in the presidential office for eight years he had contact experience with all different types of extraterrestrials both malevolent and benevolence"
"This is a violation to the codes of creation"
"Absolute violation of everything, destruction of the most sacred things"

fwiw
Something she said about gateways being opened struck a chord with my experience. Last year, when working with a shaman, we opened up a gateway that had been blocked for hundreds of thousands of years.

As a side note, my accomplice later had a discussion with some Dwarves. They were curious to know how we knew about the location of this gateway. We were just following intuition. These Dwarves said that unblocking that gateway would have profound effects on people and their ability to become more like what they were designed to do. It would also be a great benefit for their (the Dwarves) wellbeing. It had a name, but I just can't remember what that gateway exactly was called by the Dwarves.

Take it however you like, these reflections of someone who isn't dancing on strings.

Or maybe it's a only lucky opportunity we need to make the most of.

Anyway, it's a good thing and we can use it to our advantage. And I don't know if it's really speeding up the changes, too. These last few days I've started to experience some pretty scary situations. Situations that for the untrained (who doesn't pay attention) enter into any kind of 3D rationalization. Yesterday I was reading a chapter of the wave that commented on the little turtles going to the sea, the birds that devour them and the faces of God. I kept thinking about it, and about that example for a while, when suddenly the neighbor's cat appears in the yard of the house, having caught a rat, showing the same dynamics! With all that I have learned here, I cannot call it a simple coincidence...

After that later, after midnight, in the middle of the quarantine, where there is not a single soul, with a completely clear sky and no forecast of storm, absolute quietness, I hear in the east direction a BROOM as if a metal plate had been hit. It barely lasted a few seconds. I know the area, the traffic, what kind of commercial activities are going on. What I heard was not from here. And I don't know if I was the only one who heard it, because I would have heard it from other neighbors.

In the process of looking up the above book, I found resistance to vaccinations in the writings of Theosophy and Anthroposophy, which surprised me since it began in the early part of the 20th century.
A link here led to
London Lectures of 1907 By Annie Besant President of the Theosophical Society

But as I have touched upon medicine, let me say—for[173] I ought here to say it—that there are some methods of modern medicine which Theosophy emphatically condemns. It declares that no knowledge which is gained from a tortured, a vivisected creature, is legitimate, even if it were as useful as it has been proved to be useless. It declares that all inoculations of disease into the healthy body are illegitimate, and it condemns all such. It declares that all those foul injections of modern medicine which use animal fluids to restore the exhausted vitality of man are ruinous to the body into which they are put. Here again France, by the very excess of its methods, is beginning to recoil before the results which have come about. Only two years ago I was told by a leading physician of Paris that many of the doctors had met together to look at the results which had grown out of the methods that for years they had been following without hesitation and without scruple, and that they feared that they had caused more diseases than they cured. Why are these things condemned as illegitimate? Because the building up of the human body is the building by a living Spirit of a temple for himself, and it is moulded by that Spirit for his own purposes. [...longer answer..].
Ten years later Rudolf Steiner was more explicit about what he saw as the problem. From here RUDOLF STEINER QUOTES: Innoculations against the inclination to entertain spiritual ideas - Vaccine Liberation Army one finds:

The whole trend goes in a direction where a way will finally be found to vaccinate bodies so that these bodies will not allow the inclination towards spiritual ideas to develop and all their lives people will believe only in the physical world they perceive with the senses. Out of impulses which the medical profession gained from presumption ” oh, I beg your pardon, from the consumption they themselves suffered ” people are now vaccinated against consumption, and in the same way they will be vaccinated against any inclination towards spirituality. This is merely to give you a particularly striking example of many things which will come in the near and more distant future in this field ” the aim being to bring confusion into the impulses which want to stream down to earth after the victory of the spirits of light.
Read original lecture…
-Rudolf Steiner: Fall of the Spirits of Darkness Lecture 13 The Fallen Spririt' Influence in the World, Dornach, 27, Oct. 1917
And in another lecture:
A longing will arise (and become) general opinion: Whatever is spiritual, whatever is of the spirit, is nonsense, is madness! Endeavours to achieve this will be made by bringing out remedies to be administered by inoculation just as inoculations have been developed as a protection against diseases, only these inoculations will influence the human body in a way that will make it refuse to give a home to the spiritual inclinations of the soul. People will be inoculated against the inclination to entertain spiritual ideas. Endeavours in this direction will be made; inoculations will be tested that already in childhood will make people lose any urge for spiritual life.

Rudolf Steiner, Lecture 3, Secret Brotherhoods and the Mystery of the Human Double: Seven Lectures. Read original lecture…
That is what they saw a hundred years ago, and it resembles what has later happened, as the vaccinations tend to facilitate the STS influences.

Last edited:

Dr Judy A Mikovits Bio Dr. Judy A. Mikovits earned her BA in chemistry with a specialization in biology from the University of Virginia in 1980 and her PhD in biochemistry and molecular biology from George Washington University in 1992. In her 35-year quest to understand and treat chronic diseases, she has co-authored seminal papers culminating at least a decade of research in each of four fields: immunology, natural products chemistry, epigenetics, and HIV/AIDs drug development. In 2006, she became attracted to the plight of families with neuroimmune diseases including ME/CFS and autism. Dr. Mikovits has been primarily responsible for demonstrating the relationship between environmentally acquired immune dysfunction, chronic inflammation, and these diseases. Dr. Mikovits has published more than 50 peer-reviewed articles, many in the world’s top medical journals and she has been profiled in Discover magazine as well as the Wall Street Journal and The New York Times. Her pioneering work during her 20-year career at the National Cancer Institute includes the discovery of the modulation of DNA methylation machinery by human retro viral infection and the development of the concept of inflammatory cytokines and chemokine signatures of infection and disease, which was first published in 1999, when she directed the Laboratory of Antiviral Drug Mechanisms in developing therapeutics and diagnostics for HIV/AIDS and AIDS associated malignancies. These are all therapies that are still the standard of care twenty-five years later and credited with saving millions of deaths from HIV/AIDS.

I just copy video info..
Wow - thank you for this . This is the best explanation of the situation we are facing I have heard so far. This woman clearly knows what she is talking about. I am not a virologist but I excessively studied virology as part of my studies and this makes so much sense.

In the process of looking up the above book, I found resistance to vaccinations in the writings of Theosophy and Anthroposophy, which surprised me since it began in the early part of the 20th century.

Wow! Thank you for sharing that. That's incredibly prescient. There isn't yet hard confirmation that they're seeking to vaccinate directly against spiritual potential, although it would be surprising if they aren't given the amount of very suggestive evidence that they are doing precisely that.

However, Steiner's prediction that a widespread rejection of the spiritual would grip society is spot on. Not only do materialists insist on a desacralized description of nature, they deride and attack any alternatives to this with the zeal of religious fanatics. Could this tendency have been encouraged via e.g. vaccine adjuvants and the specific neural damage? Alternatively, and not a mutually exclusive possibility, could inoculation against viruses simply block DCM's access to people's DNA? Hard to evolve if the mechanism of evolution is blocked.

or anyone fortunate enough to be born in the 50s to early 60s, this was pretty much it. Vaccines for TB and smallpox, while measles (I had both kinds too, German and red), mumps and chicken pox were left to run their course.
Regarding the smallpox vax, for whatever reason mine was made on my left upper thigh (mother wanted it there?) instead of the upper arm as was typical. I can still picture the doc making numerous pricks to form roughly a quarter-size filled circle. Consequently, on more than one occasion in grade school, a nurse would be checking all the students' arms for the smallpox scar. All but frantic to find absolutely no sign of one on my arm when I would belatedly inform it was on my thigh - the humor of that was not appreciated. :whistle: Funny, I don't know if my brother's vax was on his arm or thigh - never gave it a thought. But brother and I did get the mumps, measles, chickenpox (not aware of any scars from that), and whooping cough (my mother was angry we had been exposed by cousins). I had German measles in junior high. Not aware of anyone getting tetanus shots (watch out for rusty nails) - rabies only if bitten by suspect animal/never happened to anyone that I knew of. I did get pneumonia when I was six which penicillin cured as far as I know. I did get a tetanus shot in '88. No shot that leaves a scar ever so I guess no TB innoculation. As a child, I remember getting shots at a hospital at least twice which must have been required for starting school - I don't know what they were for but would think diphtheria likely and maybe that shot included tetanus? If it also included pertussis, it didn't work! Looking back, how clueless I was as I proceeded through life even with my own kids in this regard. You just did what doctors advised even giving fluoride supps when town water didn't have it. :-(

On another note, took the time to start watching the vids I'd put on hold while following the CV developments. James Corbett's Why Big Oil Conquered the World included a section on Technocracy that exposed a concept impossible to do at that time, but has subsequently become our Big Brother reality. The Technocracy part begins at 1:12:16 and the specific futuristic part begins at 1:19:54. Just really jaw-dropping that this audaciously insane totalitarian concept came to fruition.

Something she said about gateways being opened struck a chord with my experience. Last year, when working with a shaman, we opened up a gateway that had been blocked for hundreds of thousands of years.

As a side note, my accomplice later had a discussion with some Dwarves. They were curious to know how we knew about the location of this gateway. We were just following intuition. These Dwarves said that unblocking that gateway would have profound effects on people and their ability to become more like what they were designed to do. It would also be a great benefit for their (the Dwarves) wellbeing. It had a name, but I just can't remember what that gateway exactly was called by the Dwarves.

Take it however you like, these reflections of someone who isn't dancing on strings.

Well, I think what is most important is to know precisely what the problems are. Speaking about "gateways" and such really doesn't address the real life and death problem. I think the granddaughter of Eisenhower is pretty much all over the place mixing different levels of reality, mixing contexts, lots of cross conceptualizations. She 'misses the mark' and does not hit the bullseye when it comes to pinpointing the real problem.

The real problem is the nature of psychopaths and the power they have which they will NEVER relinquish and secondly the power they have is the power we give them from a CHOICE we all make to remain ignorant and stupid of the FACT that we are being scrammed and hornswoggled by these psychopaths. Just look at the masks people are wearing. It tells me 'speak no evil' by telling the truth because they think we are monkeys. They all look like banditos (like the banksters). They also look like Al Queda facemasks, like there's some kind of jihad holy war thing going on here. Even rearrange the spelling of mask. You get s-k-a-m = SCAM! Look at the "social distancing". It seems to me they want less people in the world where we are not as crowded and are more distant from each other. Now it's 6 ft. Maybe later it'll be 12 because of less people? Look at he closing of restaurants. The implications are future starvations. And so on. So maybe the universe is telling people something? I think the bottom line is we give them freely the ultimate power in the universe and that is our freewill. So what we are now experiencing here is what we have been doing to other people 'over there,' or (I think) what Castaneda called the 'tonal of the times.' Hell is coming back to us from our lack of caring and failure to act on behalf of what is right and true. In this context we are all the same and will equally suffer. In the same context "we are all together."

Castaneda said:

The tonal is what makes the world. However, the tonal makes the world only in a manner of speaking. It cannot create or change anything, and yet is makes the world because its function is to judge, and assess, and witness. I say that the tonal makes the world because it witnesses and assesses it according to tonal rules. In a very strange manner the tonal is a creator that doesn't create a thing. In other words, the tonal makes up the rules by which it apprehends the world. So, in a manner of speaking, it creates the world.

The tonal is like the top of a table--an island. And on this island we have everything. This island is, in fact, the world.

There is a personal tonal for every one of us, and there is a collective one for all of us at any given time, which we can call the tonal of the times. It's like the rows of tables in a restaurant, every table has the same configuration. Certain items are present on all of them. They are, however, individually different from each other; some tables are more crowded than others; they have different food on them, different plates, different atmosphere, yet we have to admit that all the tables are very alike. The same thing happens with the tonal. We can say that the tonal of the times is what makes us alike, in the same way it makes all the tables in a restaurant alike. Each table separately, nevertheless, is an individual case, just like the personal tonal of each of us. But the important factor to keep in mind is that everything we know about ourselves and about our world is on the island of the tonal.

Last edited:
Air pollution may be ‘key contributor’ to Covid-19 deaths – study
Research shows almost 80% of deaths across four countries were in most polluted regions.
The research examined levels of nitrogen dioxide, a pollutant produced mostly by diesel vehicles, and weather conditions that can prevent dirty air from dispersing away from a city. Many studies have linked NO2 exposure to health damage, and particularly lung disease, which could make people more likely to die if they contract Covid-19.
Doesn't this puzzle fit into "smoking is good" aka "covid-19 less dangerous to smokers" thesis?

Back
Top Bottom