Polish PM and HM are somehow clear when they talk about situation, last week announced that we go to "new economic reality" based on 3 "I's" - Isolation - keep distance and wear mask, Identification - study who had contact with whom, and of course app is in developing process, and Computerization - change in how we work from now - as much working from home as possible. Also wearing masks is mandatory from Thursday and police is authorized to give you fine if you not wearing one. This encourage me to go out, even if I wear bandana it feels so irrational.
They are very much about opening economics, they will do it in steps - going to the next step is dependent on how we comply with rules - and I've said that they are "somehow clear" because HM is stating that this "new reality" will last till vaccine is developed, "so year, year and half or maybe even two" and that we are not going to like it was before, we need vaccine for this. Polish president inaugurated program "Polish sewing room" which means that there will be nationalized mask production which means work for people in the future, of course to help us after what we lost. PM were also talking about creating nationalized health care products production, not only masks and suits but drugs components as well. So for me it looks like they will take care of us by nationalizing production of what seems to be helpful for the rest oft he world in this difficult pandemic times, so we can help others by providing work places for our citizens, yay.
I just wanted to let this info out as for me it seems that Poland is going into nationalizing different sectors of economy, although I'm not good in economics or politics for me it just seems that they want to push for nationalizing and of course gain from it financially and to maintain more control of people. Going back to old days when there were empty shelves and every working place was provided by state? We will see.
Some of my friends started to see through statistics, but people are dying and hospitals are overcrowded and this is dangerous virus, so I've chosen to finish The Wave and read SHoTW and educate myself.
I have a sensation that this period now is learning on steroids with all the emotions that are arousing when we are out and about and in many different situations. Thank you for every posts in this thread.

This encourage me to go out, even if I wear bandana it feels so irrational.
I mean discouraged :-D time to edit expired

and I had some quotes here to answer to
But I'm wondering whether I'm missing something here, so this is my question for everyone: When people say 'we must do this to save lives', what is - theoretically - the thing that's supposed to save lives, and how? Let's ignore whether it's actually working or not. I'm interested in why people think something that's being done will save lives. It was only during and after writing the long post that I realised I actually don't know the answer. So I wonder whether there is none or I'm just missing something.
About Easter I've read this
"The Chief Commander also said that the police receive a lot of questions from citizens about what activities are allowed during an epidemic. - Today we need to reassess this question. Let's not ask ourselves what we can, but ask ourselves what we have to do today. We have to go out to the shop, to the pharmacy, sometimes for a walk, but let's think three times before we go out, if we must, because it's our way out that could cause someone to lose their life or health.

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
and was asking myself question where is logic in here, why by going out I'm causing somebody's death, but it appeared that the logic is hidden in the "asymptomatic cases of cov1984", so you may be sick and don't know about it and when you go out you put others at risk so think three times before you go out you probable murderer. They couldn't make up anything better than "asymptomatic cases" to put all the restrictions to work. Smart move indeed.

Having just passed 8000 posts on this thread, I'm growing tired of the subject and it's probably doing more personal harm than good in terms of being an emotional drain, plus I'm not sure I can contribute much else. Unless anything significantly different changes from the official narrative and the expected trajectory that follows, I probably won't post any further comments.

Hoping for a speedy end to this event (ha!)....but I do thank my stars each day, and that as I write this, I'm one of the lucky 7,778,888,581 people in the world who have so far survived this virus.

. Smart move indeed.
Smart move for people who do not think with bon-sense. People who for any reasons are very afraid of their body, and plus are very far away of their bodies and do not think that a body is a magnificent machine with intelligence and can cure itself. This invisible virus or enemy is a repetition of their script: the lonely wolf terrorist or something like that. The same fear, that anywhere or anytime a lonely terrorist can put a bomb and kill you. Really these PTB don't have imagination at all. They are insipides and criminals at the same time. Give nausea infinitum.

Hungary, West of Ukraine:

As I was getting mom's recipes from the physician (recently renovated building) [all doors closed, entry denied to the waiting room, instead service is through window] .. the nurse wearing an expensive & fancy medical mask told me the obvious, waving her hand:
- No entry! Nobody can come in!
I instantly grabbed my chest and groaned in theatrical pain:
- Nurse! I think I got it! I'll die in two minutes!
She however lifted her gaze to look far behind over my shoulders and asked:
- What is going on there?
Turned around and spotted the rotor blades about 500 feet / 150 meters away. I told her I'll get a closer look, while she is preparing the maintenance-order recipes for moms electric-wheelchair.

Our lake has been beautified into a green park and a brand new, little rescue helicopter was landed on the grass. Right beside it parked an ambulance with an elderly man patient already laying on a stretcher put on the grass. A nurse was holding his IV bag. Bunch of red clothed ambulance people in simple masks were trying to look busy. A gathering crowd was already there with cars, mopeds, park-walkers, all standing by and looking WTH is going on, or people sitting on benches nearby, watching the action. You can guess nobody cares about big city LockDown orders here at all. Only the elderly, somewhat.. maybe.

After at least 15-20 minutes of waiting - for god knows what - they finally packed the stretcher into the tiny helicopter and took off. The pilot was very experienced, the [from "up close"] fragile looking modern aircraft didn't wobble in the air when getting off the grass - and it was also surprisingly less noisy than I thought - , but smoothly took off and flew away without a hitch.

Poor modern heli looked so vulnerable! Were they trying to determine for so long that the elderly man was safe to transport? Also he must have been someone's someone - upper middle class - having a lot of money, because this is a super rare event in our tiny city. Also I must acquire a quality camera to record these, snatch photos or videos about such Events To Report in the future!
y5AjB8C.jpg

I'm just going to bring in some additional background information in which the pandemic is occurring.

Reason for doing this is I'm not sure if all this behaviour by nature is normal or not?

So anyways, I've noticed a spike in the following over the last 2 weeks

• Severe storms / flooding and apocalyptic hail in quite a few places such as: Middle East (Yemen, Iran, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Qatar), Europe (Portugal, Spain, France - Somme), the US, Africa (Kenya), Asia (Thailand)
  • Bioluminescent glow in Newport beach in the US. Watersprout in Cadiz, Spain. Sprites recorded in Spain / US.
  • Sandstorms (Saudi Arabia, Belarus, Ukraine, India)
  • Tornado season on America begun with a bang - think there was over 100 that touched down one of which was 2 miles wide! Weird looking Tornado in Mexico.
  • Wintry weather in huge parts of the states
  • Volcanoes - quite a few over the last 2 weeks
  • Earthquakes - again quite a few over the last 2 weeks

In addition

• Fire at Chenobyl in Ukraine that took a while to put out. Forest fire in Canada.
  • Increase in reported UFO sightings
  • Increase in number of new discovered comets - SWAN being the notable one
  • A few decent footages of meteors burning up in the atmosphere - UK, US, South America.
SOTT is also reporting Greenland had gained 27 gigatons of snow and ice in the last 5 days.

Have I just not been paying attention to nature? Is this all normal? There's quite a recent clustering of events that I'm noticing on a daily basis? Each day brings something new!

The pandemic is happening under this backdrop.

I agree that many of the things you've mentioned are not "normal" or are the "new normal" now.

But I would warn against amplifying our fears by overinterpreting recurring natural events like sandstorms in Saudia Arabia, fires that take a while to put out, spells of wintry weather in April and tornados in America.

Yes, things are heating up and the "day of reckoning" will be coming (soon or not so soon) and most of us here are aware of the unusual increase in comets and earthquakes.

With all respect, can we mitigate the coming catastrophic events by "ramping up the fear factor"?
Or will the increasing anxiety only add to building up turmoil?

I think stoically taking each day as it comes and trying to build up some faith in the way the Universe will be managing events could be the path (at least for me). Following this thread always seems to yank me out of the "here and now".

Knowing and planning the future is very important but continually revolving around events that we suppose to be our future might take a toll on us today.

Fascinating article posted over at SOTT.net that has focus on ACE2 proteins, the autonomic nervous system, and equally while looking into the parasympathetic system. Gaby could point things out further, yet there are two studies concerning Nicotine receptors seen through the lens of both pro and con, and what the con side seems to have missed relating to their findings.

Nice work!

Thanks @Gaby for this GREAT article!

And, for people interested in getting to know what a Cholinergic/Nicotinic receptor is, and how does it work, I recommend this lesson from Ninja Nerd Science:

Also, this for the renin-angiotensin-aldosterone axis:

Eight pages behind, but throwing this in.

Now this last one is an incredible advantage for those who have transmuted by the STO strain. Being more receptive to STO-type information means that exponentially more channels have been opened, and new conduits can be formed. I have noticed it here on the forum. Both people who previously did not participate very much, and new ones who are coming here. This is exploding! -in the positive sense- If this is so, if the new channels and new conduits are interconnected to the existing network (this group and others) the total bandwidth will increase. In turn, if all that bandwidth from the total network forms a coherent, co-linear structure. The knowledge/light rate will be so large that it has the possibility to finally make the dimensional/density crossing. That is, the STO frequencies will finally anchor! This may also precipitate a much faster collapse at the micro level. If this is so, we have the possibility to make the effective change from one reality to another. And by the time the comets hit, we will see them pass by us, but they will not harm us. That is, their effects will be mitigated.

Knowing the Cs sense of humour, I wonder if the virus release, though ultimately an unplanned accident and how it's being handled (a giant misstep), is part of the "help on the way"? Or maybe it's a only lucky opportunity we need to make the most of.

Either way, it serves the cabal right!

I've been thinking about the multiple agendas 'they' had in mind and what the success rate for 'them' is so far. I'm sure there are many more angles and agendas (like e.g. the China-angle) and I might be off in many respects. But, for now, I'm seeing the following few things from 'their' perspective:

1. Crashing the economy & stock market (siphoning wealth to the big corporations/elite)
Prospect: if the lockdown continues a few more months or longer, this will be a total success

2. Silencing dissidents, protests (e.g. Yellow Vests) and alternative media
Status: initially a success, but cracks are forming e.g. in the US (protests). Gladly, many alt media voices are nicely 'on board'!
Prospect: people are getting more and more dissatisfied and will probably start to protest more. Plus, people have more free time to research things on the Internet – we are already seeing 'conspiracy theories' becoming more popular than ever before. Also, pesky and smart researchers are able to get their voices heard on social media => got to do something about it! Internet shut down?

3. Getting rid of Trump
Status: unclear, but not going too well. Trump appears to play the game quite well, and actually using the situation to his advantage on many fronts. It was very unfortunate that he highlighted the incompetence of the WHO and withdraw US funding! => we need to rehabilitate the image of the WHO before it's too late!
Prospect: depends on the perception of the masses. Their perception depends on the death toll, the economic impacts, when the lockdowns will end (when they will be able to go to work), and of course how the media is able to convince them with their propaganda (that's not working too well) => propaganda needs to be ramped up!

4. Forcing vaccination and other control measures
Status: looking good, almost certain success, though Bill Gates is starting to become a burden because of people's negative perception of him => got to do something about it! A new front figure is needed?
Prospect: as long as the virus is perceived as dangerous and deadly, people will not question the need for a vaccine. There are however statistics emerging that are spoiling the perception of danger (e.g. Sweden, Iceland) => got to do something about it! We need to get our own paid researchers to counteract these statistics and anti-vaxxers! The coordination of the introduced control measures have been a disaster: we need a more uniform legislation and control of the various governments so that individual countries can't 'go solo' like Sweden, and thus show how these measures are not needed.

5. Stopping the spread of the virus
Status
: not going too well, mostly a failure
Prospect: we can't stop the spread, but by avoiding too much testing no one will know that everyone has been infected => they will accept the 'neutralizing' vaccine, and not going back to the old normal

Feel free to add and correct. :-)

What would you think about an addition something along these lines? Would it be useful in your opinion? Perhaps someone could write it better?

6. Hide the food crisis due to the Grand Solar Minimum
Status
: So far so good, but may be too early to tell. Hiding earth changes has been shown to be a huge priority of the rulers. The lack of reporting in the mainstream of the scientific observations of crop losses and food shortages due to changing weather patterns that occurs during solar minimums on a cycle of about 200 years, with bigger and more serious changes every approximately 400 years (hence the term grand solar minimum) has been fairly effective so that there is practically nothing in mainstream discourse. The 2019 crop devastation due to flooding, locusts, disease, poor seeding, poor harvesting, and the knock on effects of closing food handling facilities has been largely ignored. Honest and timely reporting by government institutions such as the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) has been lacking. Now they are ready for the coming day that food stores become depleted due to the poor 2019 year, and prices spike, and then can blame it on the shut down that they claim was necessary due to a pandemic. Goal achieved: "no earth changes i.e. global cooling, going on here - the planet is still warming due to YOUR CO2 emissions".

Prospect: This could be a bit of a dangerous game, because if people perceive at all that the lock down was unnecessary, then the blame for lack of food should fall squarely on the lock-downer authorities. Of course that could be part of the plan as well - stir anger at the CURRENT authorities, but have some kind of alternative solution to offer that consolidates power into fewer hands in some manner (?), because they actually want to throw the current political lackeys under the bus.

There seems to be a side effect, a scar at the injection site on the upper arm.

Indeed, there is. Everyone had to have a TB inoculation in the early 60s in the US, in order to enter grade one. The vax was delivered by a scratch into the skin. Mine is a circular scar on the left shoulder about 3/8" across (1mm), but usually they are much smaller. Unfortunately, I scar very easily, chicken pox was a nightmare. :-(

Indeed, there is. Everyone had to have a TB inoculation in the early 60s in the US, in order to enter grade one. The vax was delivered by a scratch into the skin. Mine is a circular scar on the left shoulder about 3/8" across (1mm), but usually they are much smaller.

Mine has faded over time, but I still can remember getting it! I sincerely hope I'm not forced to get any more vaccines in the future. :-O

Last edited:
I had both smallpox and TB vaccines as a child. I have an almost invisible circular scar on my left arm as a result. Even as a kid I thought it was cool. I then went on to have chicken pox and two kinds of measles and mumps. I was sick for a week or so with each, but recovered. The chicken pox was the worst, IMO, because it left scars. But they were small and have mostly disappeared. I've had a real flu a couple times in my life and had pneumonia when I was 19 mainly because I was more concerned with looking cool than being warm...

For anyone fortunate enough to be born in the 50s to early 60s, this was pretty much it. Vaccines for TB and smallpox, while measles (I had both kinds too, German and red), mumps and chicken pox were left to run their course. Chicken pox parties were a thing! If you were unlucky, you also got whooping cough. There were tetanus and rabies vaccines, but they were given on an ad hoc basis. Things like scarlet fever and yellow fever pretty much disappeared with improved sanitation and mosquito management.

I'm not sure where things took a wrong turn towards 'protect everyone from everything!'. I remember a huge campaign for pregnant women to get a rubella (measles) vaccine because it had been shown to cause birth defects if you caught it in the first trimester. Luckily, Canada wasn't that crazy at the time I was expecting.

I was a bit sad that harldy any philosopher here in France is daring to show up and say something pertinent about this CV crisis (or maybe I do not follow the meinstream media enough), and then I stumbled upon an interview with André Comte-Sponville, an exemple of someone who, even if he is not aware of the background of this fake pandemic, can come to sound thoughts:

Here some excerpts translated in English:

I'm an anxious person, and yet I'm not afraid of dying from this virus. It scares me a lot less than Alzheimer's disease! And if I get it, I still have a 95% chance of surviving. Why should I be afraid? I'm not worried about my health, I'm worried about young people. With the economic downturn that comes with containment, young people will pay the heaviest price, whether in the form of unemployment or debt.

You'll be blamed for trying to condemn lives to save the economy!

Injustly! Medicine is expensive. That's why it needs a thriving economy. When do we get out of lockdown? Of course, we have to take into account not only medical data, but also economic, social, political, human data! Increase health care spending? That's fine. But how, if the economy collapses? It is our children who will pay the debt, for an illness that, it must be remembered, causes death on people of average age of 81.

And I'm afraid that in France, people care more and more about health and less and less about freedom...

Are you deploring the scientists return ?

I deplore pan-medicalism, the ideology that attributes all the power to medicine. A civilization is being born which makes health the supreme value. Look at that joke by Voltaire: "I've decided to be happy, because it's good for my health." Health used to be a means to happiness. Today, it's the supreme end, of which happiness is only a means! Consequently, we delegate to medicine the management not only of our illnesses, which is normal, but of our lives and our societies. God is dead, long live health insurance!

When you put democracy in the hands of experts, it dies.

Does our response to the epidemic come from the fact that death stands in the way of our contemporary sense of omnipotence?

Let us stop dreaming of omnipotence and constant happiness. Finitude, failure and obstacles are part of the human condition. Until we accept death, we will be panic-stricken with every epidemic. And why is there so much compassion whining around Covid-19, and not for the war in Syria, the tragedy of migrants or the nine million people (including three million children) who die of malnutrition? It is morally and psychologically unbearable.

What value to you is greater than health?

Health is not a value, it is a good: something enviable, not something admirable! Everyone knows the greatest values: justice, love, generosity, courage, freedom... I am not ready to sacrifice my freedom on the altar of health! We can only accept house arrest - which confinement in fact is - if it is of short duration. I fear that health order will replace "moral order", as it was called in the days of McCarthyism. I fear that we are sinking into 'sanitary correctness', as we did into 'political correctness'.

I like doctors a lot, but I'm not going to submit to medical dictates. Are we going to continue to confine older people indefinitely, supposedly to protect them? What right do they have to lock me up in my own home? I'm more afraid of servitude than I am of death.

Even if it's at the cost of your life?

But let us die as we wish! Alzheimer's or cancer cause many more victims than coronavirus; do we care? We mourn the deaths in sociomedical institutions, but do we need to remember that we usually go there to die? I'm sorry if I'm not being sanitary correct! I can no longer stand this flood of good feelings, this compassionate outpouring from the media, these medals of heroism awarded to the one or the other. Human beings are torn between selfishness and altruism, and that's normal. Let us not rely on good feelings as a substitute for politics.

Back
Top Bottom